Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as there still is today, there was a lot of incest going on back then. Who would know what they did behind closed doors? Maybe that's why Joey is gay today, because she forced herself on him. Maybe his gayness is from being sexually abused. Maybe his mother, other than birthing him, has nothing to do with her son being gay.

He told us that he could feel his mother's breath on his cock, his mother's mouth was so close to his prick, while examining his cock. He told us that he beat off three times a day to her checking his penis, holding his cock, and rubbing hand cream on him twice a day for three days for months and still does, sometimes, when he's really horny. Yet, seeing Joey and Stephen blowing one another was, by far, more shocking than all the stories, whether imagined or real, that Joey told us about a mother's love for her son and son's incestuous lust for his mother.

I kept looking from my two friends with Kathleen to look back to see what Joey and Stephen were doing. Then, as if I wasn't shocked and grossed out enough, seeing their erect pricks buried in one another's mouth, I couldn't believe it when they both exploded cum in one another's mouth.

To be continued...

12