Cougar Chronicles: E is for Ella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
653 Followers

She was short but the high heels she wore and the short skirt ending just above her knees added to the overall effect. I heard a couple of my mom's other choir members grumbling that she should at least dress her age. They made snide comments about her enhancements. What pleased me most was that every so often she'd look my way and nod or smile. One time, I swear there was no doubt that she had deliberately stuck her tongue out and ran it all around her moistened lips.

"So Jake, I hear you're a fan of Duke Ellington?" the words didn't register at first as my thoughts were of how to get the delectable Mrs. Evans alone so that we could continue where we had left off.

Then an insistent hand touched my shoulder. "Ella... During the concert Ella told me you were an Ellington fan. Have to admit I didn't think anyone under the age of 50 let alone someone barely out of his teens even knew who the Duke was. " The kindly voice that went with the bony hand was that of the man who I was hoping to cuckold.

"Um... who?" I asked somewhat befuddled. "Who?"

"The Duke. You know the jazz great Duke Ellington. Ella told me he was your favourite. She said she invited you over to listen to some of his originals that I have. Not those blasted CD's. The real thing - vinyl. Hope I don't embarrass you but she said that you almost creamed when she did so. " The raised right eyebrow and the way the old man said it made me wonder if he was goading me into revealing what had transpired between his wife and I earlier or if he was just naïve about her extra-curricular activities.

Then he added, "I told Ella that a handsome young man like you probably has a lady friend waiting for him after the show but she insisted that I invite you over to our house to listen to the Duke... so... why don't you join us right after this shindig is over? Why wait? Strike while the iron is hot. I always say. "

"Oh my God," I thought. "He knows and he's inviting me into his home to do it!" I looked at his smiling but withered, sad face and I'm sure we both knew what the other was thinking.

"Was he inviting me to fuck his wife? Were the two of them in cahoots? What if they both wanted me? Was I being invited to be part of some weird threesome?" In spite of her being a friend of my mom, and a former babysitter of mine as well, I knew I'd have no problem giving it to the wife but I sure as hell wasn't into anything kinky with an old man.

Then suddenly my nostrils picked up the sweet scent of a woman. I turned to look down into the dark blue eyes and incredible cleavage of Mrs. Evans. Before I could say anything she had taken both our arms and was leading us towards the parking lot.

"Come on boys. This lady wants to get home and get comfortable. Can't think of a better way to make an exit from this droll affair than on the arms of two such handsome men. " The fact that her right arm was pulling my left tightly against her bosom was not lost on me. I wondered if her husband could tell. Again I hoped he wasn't part of the package. I knew only time would tell.

The three of us arrived at a shiny red corvette parked near the back of the lot. Realizing that I must have misunderstood since there was no room for me, I almost felt relieved.

"Um... well, I guess we'll... I... I guess I'll have to do, I mean, see your... um... music collection another time," I stammered like an idiot.

"Don't be silly,hon," Mrs. Evans said sweetly. "You and I can share the passenger seat while George drives my car. We've done it before, right George?"

So obviously I wasn't the first young man she'd invited home and although my pride was a little hurt, I realized I probably wouldn't be the last.

"Um... are you sure? Is that okay with you, Mr. Evans?" I asked as honestly as I could muster. My mouth actually squeaked so much so that I must really have sounded like a teenager.

"Sure Jake. Besides young man, I can see you've been admiring my little lady... her car that is. Sorry about not having a back seat but I bought this beauty a few months ago as a treat for Ella. Get in and Ella can sit on your lap. I don't often get a chance to drive the Vette and I'm sure you'd much rather she sit on your lap than me. " He actually laughed when he said this.

Ella... um... Mrs. Evans whispered in my ear as her husband walked around to the driver's door, "Sorry I couldn't warn you about his goddamn record collection but it's the only thing I could think of. "

As I settled into the low leather passenger seat, Mrs. Evans used the opportunity in the darkened interior to touch my crotch just before lowering herself onto my lap. Once seated, under the guise of getting comfortable, she squirmed around enough so that my cock started to harden again. This elicited another giggle from the matron.

As her husband concentrated on driving, Mrs. Evans took my right hand and brought it up under her armpit, resting it on the side of her right breast. She obviously liked living dangerously. Either that or she and her husband had an agreement. Of course, it still wasn't clear as to where he fit into the picture. Fortunately the interior was quite dark.

Nevertheless making sure Mr. Evans wasn't watching, my fingers reached around finding her nipple, I started to play with it. This caused her to squirm on my dick which was trying its best to break through the couple of layers of clothes separating our privates.

I think Mrs. Evans was getting really turned on and even almost on the edge of cumming as she seemed to be opening and closing her legs. Suddenly her weight was no longer on me. Watching her husband the whole time, she had raised herself up slightly and had found my zipper. Before I knew it, she had pulled my cock out and then lowered herself down again. Only this time my now erect cock was between her legs rather than under her butt.

Her skirt had risen way up her thighs and if her husband had looked over, he would have seen as obscene a display as anyone outside of a porn movie has seen. Mrs. Evans and her husband were now involved in some innocuous discussion as to which route to take to their house. While engaging her husband in this, in the darkness Mrs. Evans' hand was stroking my cock up and down while rubbing it against her clit.

This whole scenario was the most erotic thing I have ever been involved with before or since. The danger of being caught was intoxicating. My eyes closed as I was getting closer and closer to cumming when suddenly the car stopped. In a flash, her skirt was pulled down and she sat up straight almost crushing my poor organ. Then the interior lights came on and Mr. Evans who fortunately didn't look our way, was clambering out of the driver's seat at least as fast as a man his age could.

"I'll see you two inside," he said. "I've gotta take a piss and if I don't get inside, I'll be doing it in my pants... again. " He laughed as he disappeared into the house.

"Oh my God, Mrs. Evans, he almost caught us! What the hell were you thinking?" I blurted impulsively.

"Relax, baby. It was fun wasn't it? Don't tell me you didn't find it exciting? You can't lie you know. Your cock was rock hard. As a matter of fact, I think you were about to cum. Indeed, it's still rock hard. I can feel it. In fact baby, I can't wait any longer. "

Before I could stop her, she had lifted up slightly, reached under herself, pulled aside her panties and grabbing my willing willy, she plopped herself down, this time impaling herself on me.

"Oh my God!" I groaned grasping her hips as they instinctively started rising and falling.

"Fuck me Jake! Do it right now! We've only got a few minutes. I need it so bad! Fuck me hard! Fuck me fast!"

This wasn't love. It wasn't anything like love. This was sex. Pure unadulterated fucking between two people.

I used all my strength to push my cock up and into her while she countered by riding me for all she was worth. My hands were mauling her tits as we copulated faster and faster.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! You sweet boy! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried urging me on even faster.

It was obvious even with my lack of a lot of sexual encounters that for some inexplicable reason, Mrs. Evans liked talking dirty so I hissed, "Okay, you wanna be fucked? Take it! Take my cock! Yes oh fuck yes!" I spat.

"Yes, Jake, I'm a whore! Fuck me like the whore I am!" she retorted insanely.

One of her hands went to her clit and she throttled it but when her other hand reached out to grab my cum-filled balls, I lost it.

"Shit! Yes, grab my balls! Grab my balls! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! So good! That's so fucking good! Yes! Yes! Yessss! I'm... I'm... oh... oh... oh fuck! I'm cumminggggg!!!"

Obviously there's not a lot of room in a Corvette and as my hips rose up her head was crushed against the corvette's roof. I didn't care if I was hurting her. I was just intent on burying my rock hard cock as deep into this older woman's cunt as humanly possible.

"Yessss! Oh sweet Jesus! Yes! You're making me cum tooooooo!!!" Her response was as electrifying and intense as mine. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. I'm sure I have never cum so hard or so much in my whole life. It was also the first time, in my young life, that I had ever had a woman cum at the same time as me.

We stayed like that for several minutes trying to catch our breath. Finally my now wilting cock slipped out of her sheath along with a lot of my cum.

Our post-coitus bliss was broken by her cursing, "Oh shit, we're getting cum all over the seat. Damn! Let me up so I can clean it up. "

Of course for me to get up, Mrs. Evans had to scramble and pull herself out - a feat that was not all that easy in the restricted space. Finally, she had extricated herself and was pulling me out. As soon as I was out, Mrs. Evans was bent back inside wiping the remaining remnants of our lust.

The view of her sweet ass which was now barely covered by her short skirt did not go unnoticed by me and my cock started to get hard again. My hand reached out and started fondling her cheeks. At first, I think Ella was so absorbed in cleaning up our mess that she wasn't even aware of what I was doing but when I boldly reached under her skirt, I could hear her clearly say, "Hmmm, tiger, you're getting me hot again. "

Having said this, she didn't stop me when I pulled her denim skirt up even higher and my finger went straight for her still wet and now somewhat slimy cunt.

"Ohhh yeah! If you keep that up Jake, sweetie, I may have to ravish you again. "

Giggling as she said this, she started backing out of the vehicle which led her butt directly up against my resurgent manhood. Still bent over and not looking back, Mrs. Evans reached back and started stroking me. With that my hands reached under her chest and took a firm hold on her swaying breasts. I was now leaning over her back in a humping position when the porch light lit up most of the drive way.

"Hey you two, what are you doing out there? I thought you wanted to listen to The Duke. " Fuck! It was her husband!

We both jumped in surprise. This time it was my head hitting the top of the Vette's door frame while Mrs. Evans' head smashed into my chin causing me to bite into my own tongue.

That was the least of my worries at that moment. Could the old guy see what we were doing? I've never encountered a jealous husband before and even though Mr. Evans was old and physically unimposing, who knows if he might have a gun or not.

Luckily being positioned on the far side of the Vette, we were out of his direct line of sight. Once I realized this I sighed in relief while Mrs. Evans was still out of his sight struggling to straighten out her clothes. She stayed down low pulling her sweater back down over her exposed chest and adjusting her skirt.

Finally presentable, she popped her head up so that her husband could see her and boldly lied, "Don't worry dear. I dropped one of my earrings and our young guest kindly offered to help me look for it. Look. See? Here it is. "

Somehow, the quick thinking cougar had come up with a plausible lie. I had to control my laughter as it was obvious that it had worked on the old codger.

"Well get yourselves in here cause it's getting late and I'm starting to get tired. You know it's already past my usual bedtime. "

As he turned and went back into their dwelling, Mrs. Evans whispered, "We need to humour him for a while. He won't last long and then... " Leaving the statement unfinished, she giggled as she scampered up the stairs and into the two storied house. Shaking my head in amazement, I adjusted myself before I followed. Thinking of what was in store had rejuvenated my cock and I now had to will it to go back down before making my entry.

Walking into their home was like walking into the pages of a home decorating magazine. The Evans' obviously had good taste in furniture and as I found out, Mrs. Evans had a definite flair for using her imagination. Mr. Evans bragged that his wife had known what she wanted and against his wishes, had hired a young contractor to tear down a couple of walls. And he added, although it seemed that some days very little had been done, she had had the whole place remodelled with no one's input except her and the nice young contractor. For some reason, this time he emphasized the word "young".

My eyes looked toward Mrs. Evans when he said this and I'm sure I saw her blush. I'm pretty sure that I knew why the job had taken so long. She'd probably been doing the contractor. Picturing this, made my woody start to stand up once again. I quickly sat down and covered my crotch with the nearest throw pillow. I could see the smirk on Mrs. Evans' face as she announced that she had to visit the little girl's room.

Mr. Evans had already put on the first of his Duke Ellington records and we both settled back into the couch and listened to the mellow sounds. My older host commented on what I was hearing as each new song started. He was in his element and if I hadn't been there for a different reason, I might have actually enjoyed the soft jazz coming from the speakers.

By the time, the third LP was playing , I noticed the running commentary had stopped. I looked over to see my host with his head thrown back and his mouth wide open. He was so still that for a brief second I wondered if he was dead but then he let out a very loud snore.

Over his form, I could see Mrs. Evans standing in the doorway looking at me. She was leaning against the frame with one knee bent and a hand arched behind her head. This seductive pose helped emphasize her voluptuous figure even more. Slowly she ran her lower hand from her side all the way up over her taut stomach to a breast. Her eyes never leaving mine, she started fondling it.

As if that wasn't enough to get my attention, her other hand went from behind her head, down to her crotch. Raising her skirt, she started touching herself. I could tell that she was inserting her own finger into her pussy. Right there, literally only feet from her husband, the sexy older woman was masturbating. Then she took the finger that she'd been using and raised it to her lips. I groaned when she took it into her mouth and sucked the wetness from it.

When she used that same finger to silently call me to her, I was up such a flash that I banged my shin against the coffee table. Afraid that my accompanying groan had awakened Mr. Evans I froze. Luckily he was obviously a sound sleeper. Realizing what awaited me, I almost leapt across the room and into Mrs. Evans' open arms.

I started mauling those fabulous breasts again. Pulling her sweater up, I was pleased to discover that Mrs. Evans had taken off her bra. Of course, her beauties now hung lower than before but that didn't matter to me. She guided my mouth to each teat in turn. As I slobbered all over them, one of my hands went automatically between her legs. I was shocked to find that the vixen wasn't wearing any panties either! Not only that but she was already sopping wet as first I frigged her clit and then inserted a digit, followed soon after by a second and then a third.

Balancing somehow on one leg, her other leg came up and wrapped itself around my thigh. Then she was hissing into my ear, "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Frig me baby! Frig me! Faster! Faster! Oh god yes! I'm gonna cum! Yessss!!!!" As she did, she released a copious amount of fluid that literally drenched my fingers. Her leg buckled and she would have fallen if I hadn't been holding her.

Needing some release myself, I asked, "Where's your bedroom? I need to be in you!"

Casting another look towards her still dozing husband, Mrs. Evans instead pulled me into the kitchen. I must admit that I had hoped for a different room but at that stage I would have fucked her in Times Square if there were no other options.

Unzipping, I lifted her up onto the countertop and prepared to mount her right there. My tongue was in her mouth trying to push itself all the way into her throat as I attempted to get my dick into her cunt. It took me a few seconds to realize that she was trying to say something. All I had heard was her trying to say "Wait... wait... "

"What? Come on Mrs. Evans. You can't do this to me again. Please!" I begged.

"Oh God, there's that puppy dog look again. Hon, we can't go upstairs because if George wakes up, he'd come looking for us. "

I guess my look of disappointment was not lost on her because she put her finger on my lips and said, "We can do it right here and if he wakes up, we'll tell him we're just out here getting something to drink. "

Breaking from my grip, she turned her back to me, reached across the counter and opened a pair of louvered windows which I hadn't even noticed before. The scene they presented was the entire living room. I could see the top of Mr. Evans' bald head just above the back of the couch.

Looking back over her shoulder at me, Mrs. Evans in a lust-filled voice whispered, "Now we can see him if he wakes up so come on stud, do me baby. Fuck me, Jake! Fuck me with that beautiful hard young cock!" At the same time, bending over the counter, she spread her legs and using her fingers presented her moist channel to me.

Faster than a four beat musical coda, I was in her. Even as wet as she was, we both groaned with pleasure. Well her reaction was more like a grunt. I don't think she was expecting me to enter her so fast and furiously. It didn't take long however for her to fuck me back and soon the only sound besides our heavy breathing was the slapping as our bodies made contact.

I spread eagled her even more and reached down and played with her clit each time I pulled out. Then when I slammed myself back in we both would grunt. Meanwhile my other hand reached under and played with a nipple. It didn't matter that it was getting crushed under our weight from time to time. I couldn't get enough of her perfect tits. My mouth latched onto her neck and I'm embarrassed now to admit that I started sucking on her neck like a leech. For some reason not caring about the consequences, I wanted to brand her as mine.

Every few thrusts she would turn her face just enough so that our tongues could taste each other. We were both enjoying the banging equally I'm sure. Then when I felt her hand reach under us and grab my balls I almost lost it.

"Oh god, I love you playing with my balls! Your turn now, Mrs/ Evans. Tell me what you want," I was shocked at her reply.

"Stick your finger in my ass! Stick your finger in my ass as you fuck me! Please baby, fuck my ass with your finger!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Of course, I was only too happy to oblige. If Mrs. Evans wanted to be a little kinky well so be it.

I put my finger by her mouth and she sucked it in, getting it good and wet. Then I reached down and slowly inched the now moistened digit past her tight sphincter muscle. Soon my finger was in all the way past the first knuckle. This combined with my continued fucking of her cunt elicited another batch of admonitions to fuck her harder and faster.

denny9
denny9
653 Followers