Cougar in a College Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Vickers looked around before she climbed in after the young man. A manicured nail touched a button on the key fob and the door slid closed behind her, leaving the interior quiet, street traffic muted and barely audible.

"You gonna tell me your name?" he asked as she turned in her chair to face him.

"Ma'am or Mrs. Vickers will do just fine," she leered.

Her overt aggressiveness made Dan a little uncomfortable, but he recovered quickly and made himself comfortable in the captain's chair. "So, are you going to show me how immoral you are, Mrs. PTA Mother?"

She gazed at him devilishly without responding. Verbally, anyway. Instead, she slid off her chair to her knees and crawled between Dan's legs. She pushed herself up along his strong, young body until her gleaming lips brushed against his. She bit lightly at his lower lip before lunging against the young man, her soft, wet tongue penetrating his mouth. Their lips smashed together, smearing her bright red gloss, as their tongues dueled and a manicured hand reached to the side of Dan's captain's chair and it began sliding back.

"Now we're talkin'," he muttered when she pulled away from him. He lifted his hips off the seat while his hands reached for his belt.

"Let me do that, young man," she interrupted, swatting his hands away. Her slender, manicured fingers expertly but gingerly unbuckled his belt, pulled the button free, and slid the zipper down. She tapped his thigh and Dan raised his hips to allow the woman to pull his pants over his knees and down.

With an audible moan, Mrs. Vickers took in his muscular legs.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet, Mrs. PTA Mom," he taunted her.

"It's Mrs. Vickers to you," she corrected him sharply as her eyes fell upon the bulge in his boxers, her voice softening, "and I don't suppose that I have."

Dan's hand eased the hole in his boxers apart, revealing a glimpse of pink flesh wrapped around a thick tube of meat, and she moaned her desire. "Go get it," he commanded, his voice soft in the small cabin of the mini-van.

Mrs. Vickers raised her delicate hand and gently coaxed the cotton aside, widening the hole in his boxers, and Dan's cock sprang free, bobbing before her gleaming lips, her lust-filled eyes glossy now.

"You know you want it, MRS. Vickers," he teased, taking care to emphasize her marital status. "Why else would a married woman go to a college bar dressed like a tramp?"

The philandering woman groaned inwardly and, encouraged by the forceful words, closed her small fist around the fat cock still bobbing before her pretty face. She tugged and jerked it in her soft, warm palm for a few moments as blood rushed from other parts of the young man's body to fill his shaft. She then reached for the purse she had absently thrown between the two captain's chairs and extracted a small tube of lubrication.

Dan chuckled, unsurprised. "What a good little housewife you are. Keeping lube with you at all times. Guess you never know when it might come in handy, huh, Mrs. Vickers?"

She fished a small bottle from her purse. "It comes in handy on a daily basis, young man," she smirked.

Dan took the bottle from between her fingers and paused, trying to read the label in the faint light that filtered into the back of her soccer-mom mobile. He didn't really care what it said, though.

"It's Astro-Glide," she said anyway, "hidden in a lotion bottle."

Dan twisted the top off and poured a healthy dose of it along the length of his cock. He then reached for her left hand and placed it around his girth. "Start stroking, MRS. Vickers."

The older woman's fist closed tightly around the thick shaft and the vein running along its underside pulsed against the slick palm of her hand. "Oh, my," she muttered, her eyes locked now on the glimmering tower of twenty-something meat.

"A little . . . bigger . . . than your husband . . . huh?" he taunted, shifting his ass toward the edge of the seat.

"Mm-hm," she murmured absently, the lotion warming with the heat of the young man's cock. It lurched in her stroking fist and brought her back to the reality of the moment. The reality of having a young man's fat shaft in her tightly gripping fist, and she placed her other hand around it, double-fisting him, slowly stroking the magnificent specimen.

"That's . . . right . . . MILFY . . . Two . . . hands," Dan grunted, his breath now labored.

Mrs. Vickers' relatively small hands traversed the length of his cock, slowly twisting as she went. His cockhead filled with blood and turned shiny and deep purple when her engagement ring flashed in the filtered light.

Her eyes focused intensely on the sight before her as she lifted herself off her haunches and bent over the young man's lap. Her enormous tits bunched together in the tank top and threatened to pop free.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, his fingers digging into the captain's chair's arm rests.

Mrs. Vickers continued her experienced assault on the young flesh, her slick fists moving up and down the length of his shaft with practiced ease. Dan's head fell back against the headrest and his hips bucked into the tight tunnel formed by the soft palms of her hands.

When she released him unexpectedly, he groaned his disappointment. His eyes eased open to find the cheating soccer mom pulling the too-tight tank top up and over her head, her gaze still locked on his slippery shaft. Her braless tits sat high on her chest, the lack of sag attesting to the skill of the surgeon that had installed them.

Mrs. Vickers leaned forward, toward him, and closed a fist around the base of his cock. She gently tapped his leaking cockhead against the soft but firm flesh of her breasts, rubbed it around her swollen, throbbing nipples.

"Oh, gawd," Dan moaned, his knuckles white as his fingers threatened to pull the arm rests free.

"Give me your finger," she whispered, prying one of his hands loose from the arm rest. She took it slowly into her mouth, her tongue washing over it, and then leaned closer to the young man, releasing his cock.

It sprang upright, the lubricated flesh slapping into the cleavage formed by her over-inflated tits.

"Uugghh," he managed, lifting his head enough to see his thick cock disappear between Mrs. Vickers' swollen tits.

His finger still in her mouth, her lips fastened tight around it, sucking, Mrs. Vickers' soft hands pressed against the outside of her tits, forming a tight chasm in which his cock was lost. She slid her mounds up and down the fat shaft, the angry-purple head peeking out from the top of cleavage with each thrust.

Beneath her, Dan's balls lurched with each thrust, so soft and warm and exquisite were the unfaithful woman's tits around his cock. "Oh, fuck, Mrs. Vickers," he grunted. "So fuckin' nice."

"You like . . . tittyfucking me . . . young man?" she said, breathless now from the exertion.

"Mm-hm . . . love sliding . . . my young dick . . . between the tits you promised . . . only to your husband!"

"Yesssss!" she hissed, her lips curled up in lust. "Fuck 'em, little boy! Fuck the tits . . . that nourished . . . my children!"

Dan nearly screamed and his balls shuddered at the nastiness of the adulterous whore's words. He pulled his finger from her still sucking mouth and put his hands on her shoulders, thrusting his aching shaft deep into her now sweaty tits, her breastbone crashing against the underside of his cock.

Above him, Mrs. Vickers sought desperately to keep the young, thick shaft where it belonged, right between her store-bought tits. She interlaced her bright red fingernails, criss-crossing them to hold the over-stuffed flesh in place.

Dan's hips arched violently up at the woman and his eyes fell to her engagement ring and wedding band and almost glazed over. "Love . . . your rings . . . MRS. Vickers," he grunted, still thrusting into her slippery, hot tits.

Her lips parted into a soft, almost loving smile. "Oh, yeah?" she whispered. "You like hubby's grandmother's ring scraping along your cock? Is that it?"

"Uuuggghhh," he groaned, eyes slamming shut.

"You fuckin' pervert" she spat, releasing her tits and slapping the head of his cock roughly against her engorged nipples. "Cum all over these tits, pervert! Cum on my rings!"

Dan's hands again found the arm rests and he held on tightly, his head lolling back and forth as he fought the urge to empty his cum between Mrs. Vickers' fat tits.

"Only if . . . you let me . . . fuck you . . . after I do!" he nearly screamed, her soft hand a blur along the length of his thick, glistening shaft. "I wanna . . . fuck . . . your married . . . cunt!"

Mrs. Vickers abruptly released his cock from her iron grip and plunged her wet, red lips over the raw, oily flesh.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhh!!!!!" he bellowed as her left hand closed around the base of his shaft, the glint of her engagement ring catching him in the eye.

Her head bobbed furiously up and down as she made a serious attempt to punch a whole in the back of her throat with the young man's cockhead. He put a hand on top of her head in an effort to slow her down, but she was in a fever, gobbling as much young dick as her sucking, slutty mouth would allow.

"You . . . gonna let me . . . fuck you . . . slut?"

Perspiration dripped from the end of her nose and darkened her locks, and Mrs. Vickers pulled her shiny, wet lips from the glistening shaft, her eyes drifting to his.

"Sweetie," she panted, her tongue darting out the lick up the underside of his shaft, "I promised my cunt to one man, and one man only."

Through a fog of lust, Dan looked at her incredulously as she again tried to swallow the full length of him. Here he was, in the back of her mini-van, with his cock deep in this married slut's throat, after having been buried in her tits, and she's pleading "fidelity"?

"You gotta . . . be fuckin' . . . kiddin' . . . right?"

Without removing the young man's shaft from her mouth, she merely shook her head left and right.

"Are you tellin' me . . . you've never had . . . strange cock in that cunt?"

Mrs. Vickers slammed her lips all the way to the root of his cock before popping it free with a smirk.

"Well," she breathed, her left hand vigorously stroking the pulsating shaft, "I guess you do have a point. But still, my pussy's off-limits."

She plunged her soft lips over his cockhead again but abruptly pulled off.

"You can, however, fuck me in the ass," she offered with a glint in her eye.

"Uuuggghhh," Dan groaned, lunging off the captain's chair and spinning the married woman around to the other captain's chair. She landed on her back, feigning surprise and discomfort, but Dan wasn't fooled.

He prodded her lithe legs in the air, hooking one over the front passenger seat, the other on the now-vacant captain's chair, and then felt around for the lube. Finding it, he drained its contents along the length of his cock, spreading it around as Mrs. Vickers' manicured nails scratched lightly at the head of his cock and his hanging nut-sac.

Dan shuddered at her gentle touch and pushed the soft, silk skirt back up around her waist. His eyes locked on the bald cunt that presented itself to him for the first time and he placed the pulsing head of his cock against her wrinkly asshole, causing the faithless housewife to squirm beneath him.

"This where you want it, MRS. Vickers?" he tormented the older woman, gently prodding the tight hole with his spongy cockhead. "Right here in the asshole?"

Mrs. Vickers squealed at his touch and ran her long, red nails down his well-defined chest. "Please," she mewled. "Don't tease me. Just give it to me."

Dan slowly pushed the head of his cock past the tight ring of her anus, pausing for a moment.

"Pleeeeaaaasssseeee," she begged, wriggling her hips in an effort to suck more of the fat shaft into her overused asshole.

Dan pushed more of himself into her, felt the head pop through the ring, stretching it wide. Mrs. Vickers jumped, pleasure-pain coursing through her body, tingling nerves all over. He pulled back and shoved in a little harder this time.

"Oouucchh," she yelped, her breathing labored, her eyes wide.

Dan paused to allow her ass to acclimate to the fullness that now occupied it. "So, this little housewife likes young dick in her ass, huh?"

"Yessssssssss," the corrupt soccer mom hissed, her delicate hands reaching for his hips, hoping to pull him deeper into her asshole.

His fingers dug into the damp, pliant flesh of her hips and he leaned over her, driving more of his cock into her, shifting its angle of penetration. She grimaced at the new sensation as he bent to her ear, his cock moving slowly in and out of her butthole.

"Tell me, slut, you like it soft like this?"

"It . . . it hurts . . . a little," she whined.

"Or hard, like this!?!" With that, Dan reared back and slammed the remainder of the length of his cock into her asshole, his full balls slapping against the soft, tanned cheeks.

Mrs. Vickers' eyes screwed shut and a wail caught in her throat before being released. "FUUUUUUUUUCK!" she howled, her luscious body twisting this way and that on the captain's chair.

Dan pushed himself up to gain leverage and slid his cock from the overheated confines of the married woman's asshole, and then pounded it back in, impaling her tender asshole to the root of his cock.

"Aaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!!" she wailed and the foot she had over the back of the passenger seat smashed into the roof of the minivan, her heel clattering against the dashboard before falling to the footwell. Dan's strong hands found her overblown tits and he gripped her distended nipples between thumbs and forefingers, twisting them savagely.

"Fuck me!" the immoral housewife screeched. "Fuck . . . my . . . married . . . asshole . . . little man!"

Dan started jackhammering his not-so-little cock into the depraved PTA president, his fingers twisting and pulling and tugging at her sore, meaty nipples.

"This how you like it, Mrs. Vickers!?!" he goaded.

Mrs. Vickers' left hand drifted over her firm belly and smooth, hairless crotch to her clit, her bright red nails a blur as she manipulated herself. "Yessssss!!!!" she responded before burying first two then three fingers between the folds of her flooding cunt.

Dan released his death-grip on her massive tits and leaned back a little, slowing the speed of his cock and taking in the sight of it buried in her married asshole while three of her slender fingers pillaged her now-gaping cunt.

"Don't . . . stop . . . fucking . . . my ass!" she managed, her voice cracking and her body quivering.

He again impaled the decadent woman's unfaithful asshole on his young shaft, groaning when her oversized, saline-injected titflesh wobbled atop her otherwise trim torso, the red of her nails and the platinum of her engagement and wedding rings dissolving into a steely crimson blur against her bright red clit.

"You gonna . . . cum . . . with a stranger's . . . cock . . . in your ass . . . you little slut!?!" he tormented the married woman, his cock speeding in and out of her stretched-out butthole.

"Yes, YESSSSSSSS!!!" she bawled, sweat glistening on her high cheek bones, matting her blonde tresses to her head.

"Bet your husband . . . would be . . . PROUD!!!" he tormented her again, crashing his pelvic bone into hers, crushing her small fingers against her abused clit. His balls lurched beneath him at the feel of her diamond ring imbedding itself into the firm flesh of his stomach.

Beneath him, Mrs. Vickers breathing came to a sudden stop. Her sinuous body quivered and quaked and shook and her legs went stiff, her feet slamming again into the roof of the mini-van. The muscles of her stomach contracted involuntarily and a gust of air burst from her lungs.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhh!!!!!" rumbled from deep in her throat as an orgasm overtook her abused body, firing the synapses of nerves located from her dainty feet to her bright red fingertips. Her neck twitched involuntarily as the first wave of orgasm washed over her and left her wasted.

A satisfied smile formed at the corners of her mouth and her fingers sped across her aching clit, Dan's thick cock continuing to punish her battered asshole.

Then her body went stiff again, legs quivering as they sought to close around his neck, to strangle him. He leaned into her this time, trapping her burning nipples between fingertips again, tugging roughly at the tender buds as Mrs. Vickers whipped her head back and forth, back and forth, sweat flying from the dyed ends of her dirty blonde hair.

His lips smashed into hers and their tongues dueled violently, teeth clicking loudly in his ears. Her spent body convulsed as the final waves of orgasm swept through her joints and muscles and nerves. Her fingers slowed, seeking to soothe her distended clit, aided by the copious amounts of fluid discharged by her saturated cunt as she tripped through her orgasm.

As her lush body started to relax and her breathing began to return to normal, she smiled again and ran her long nails up and down the young man's sweaty chest, his cock still buried in her pummeled asshole.

"I want you . . . to cum . . . in my . . . mouth," she whispered through gasps for fresh air. Her slender fingers pushed at his firm abdomen, willing his cock from her anus, but Dan just chuckled.

"I'm not done . . . with your holes . . . just yet." He pulled her right leg over her nearly lifeless body, effectively placing her face-down on the captain's chair.

"Whu . . . what?" she trembled, not expecting this.

Dan put a strong hand in the middle of her back and pressed down, forcing her chest into the seat of the captain's chair. Her surgically enhanced tits bulged out beneath her. With his free hand, he traced the head of his cock along the tan lines that framed her firm, tight ass, dragging the head closer to her asshole.

"You know, Mrs. Vickers," he began, his cockhead nestling between her ass cheeks, teasing her anal ring. "I've heard all of these rumors about you."

"What rumors?" she whimpered, trying to lift her torso off the seat. But Dan pushed between her shoulder blades, keeping her pinned down.

"I hear you give it up quite frequently," he announced, sliding the length of his cock up and down the cleavage formed by the married woman's ass cheeks. "That true?"

"I . . . uh . . . I don't know . . . I guess so," she relented, her body quaking with the anticipation of having her ass filled again.

"You guess?" he laughed, slapping his cock hard against her firm cheeks, watching them ripple slightly. "How many times, MRS. Vickers, have you hooked up in that college bar?"

"I dunno," she whimpered, her pretty face pressed into the seatback, sweaty hair plastered to her cheek. "A few, I suppose."

"A few times a WEEK, from what I hear," Dan chided, still teasing her with his cock against her gaping asshole. "And you expect me to believe that the only thing you give up is that sweet little ass?"

"Well . . . ," she began before he interrupted.

"Well, I don't think so." Dan shifted his hips slightly, allowing his dripping cock to drag down the crevice of her ass cheeks and brush against her clean-shaven cunt lips, her labia flowered outward.

Mrs. Vickers trembled at the thought of the young, steely cock so near to her cunt. He pushed his hips forward, forcing the topside of his shaft through her labia and along her tingling clit. Her cunt juices leaked out, coating his cock in a natural lubricant.

"You sure this cunt is for one man only, MRS. Vickers?" he taunted her. "Or for one man only PER NIGHT!?!"

"Oh, fuck. Please. Pleeeeeaaaassssseeee! Please just fuck me with that big . . . fat . . . young . . . cock!" she roared.

Behind her, Dan smiled as he pulled his cock back along her leaking cunt lips. He shuddered at the smoothness of her. "Fuck you where, Mrs. Vickers?" he teased.