Cougar Meat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,088 Followers

Then BB laughed. "And what a wonderful cookie jar he is – for both of us."

Betty laughed with her. Then BB got as serious as I had ever seen her.

"You saw what he did to me," said BB, softly, as though stripping her soul naked. "You're the only woman who has ever seen it. And damn few men have seen it. But Barry does that to me every time he fucks me. He reduces me to a helpless, whimpering, begging, little bitch. He could do anything to me – even slap me around if he wanted to and I'd take it. There's not a man in the world who'd dare try that with me, but Barry could."

She paused and looked down as though revealing her secrets had been difficult and humiliating.

"I'd do anything for him. He could even take a strap to my ass and I'd bend over and take it if it gave him pleasure."

"I wanted to take a strap to your ass last year when you were fucking him," said Betty. "I was so jealous that I couldn't stand it. I knew he enjoyed fucking you. He even said you were a great fuck. But he kept on loving me and he stayed with me."

"He stayed because he belongs to you. I know he'll never leave you," BB said, softly, with certainty. "But I still need him. You've seen how much I need him."

Betty nodded. "We both need him."

"You have to take care of him, you know," BB said. "You've seen the way some of the gals at the office look at him."

"I know," said Betty. "There are a couple of gals in accounting who can't keep their eyes off of him."

"I've seen them," chuckled BB. "Especially that little blond bitch who wears those tight miniskirts, showing off her ass. You've seen her?"

"Yeah, I've seen her," said Betty.

"She wears her skirts so tight you can see her panty line," said BB. "One day I saw her walk by me and follow Barry into the supply room. I couldn't see a panty line, so I think her panties were in her purse. I figured she was up to something, so I went into the supply room and started looking at file cards. That horny bitch kept bending over getting stuff out of a bottom file drawer, with her skirt riding up showing Barry her thighs and ass."

"She does have a nice ass," said Betty.

"Not as good as yours," said BB. "Anyway, I didn't know about you then and I had last fucked Barry on Monday morning and this was Friday. I figured he had a full load on board and I was looking forward to getting it that night. And here was this horny little bitch wanting to bend over and take it from him right there in the supply room."

"She probably would have too if you hadn't been in the room with them," said Betty.

"Yeah," BB nodded. "You can't blame him. A five-minute quickie in a closet to pump a load he'd been building up for the better part of a week. You just can't let a guy like this go that long without pussy, or at least a BJ."

They were talking about me as though I were not sitting there listening to every word. I didn't even remember the day in the supply room she was talking about.

"I don't remember that," I said.

BB laughed out loud. "He probably doesn't! That horny little bitch was trying to give him a hard on. I was scared shitless she was gonna steal a load I wanted to get that night. And this bastard was only thinking about finding the right file folder for his presentation that afternoon!"

"Anyway," BB continued, "I stayed there until Barry finished getting what he wanted and left the room. That bitch gave me a dirty look, like she figured I had kept her from getting into his pants. I'll bet that pussy was dripping! She came close to showing it to him. And she's not the only one who wanted him. Jesus, Betty, he's a great fuck. There'll be more bitches like that in the east coast office. I'm telling you Betty, you gotta take care of him."

Betty smiled. "We can both take care of him. Let's not go out to dinner tonight. Let's order in. Would you like that BB?"

BB's face went slack again – her sexual desire was obvious. "Can I have him now?"

"Let's see if he wants it," said Betty.

Betty unzipped my fly and found my cock was hard and standing at attention.

"I think he wants it."

BB dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock. "Look at this monster," she said. "Isn't it beautiful? "

"And he knows how to use it," said Betty.

BB sucked my cock for a few minutes and then got up and started taking off her business suit. She had a very sexy bra and garter belt underneath, but no panties. Her big curly haired beaver hid her pussy except for the tip of her clit, which was already getting hard.

I finished my glass of wine in a single swallow. I needed energy. I needed fluids. I was going to have more pussy than I could handle for a very long weekend. Some days you just get lucky.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,088 Followers
12