Cougar Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zombie22
zombie22
86 Followers

Spent and quivering from the onslaught of sensations brought upon by her closest and now most intimate friend, Jessica felt as if she couldn't take anymore. It was only when she felt the sinful pleasure of Kate's tongue lapping at her puckered hole that she knew that the previous activities were only a preamble to an ultimate experience.

Kate slowly began to rub the tip of the dildo against Jessica's rosebud and pushed in very slightly. Jessica breathed in deeply as she pushed back to meet Kate's advance. The sensation was overwhelming yet Jessica couldn't resist the urge to keep going. As the initial resistance gave way, Jessica gasped in exultation. After a few tentative thrusts, Kate had buried the cock to the hilt.

"Fuck my ass!" Jessica blurted.

Kate needed no additional encouragement. The strap-on harness had been ingeniously designed provide considerable pleasure to its wearer, and with each thrust the Kate felt rhapsodies of pleasure on her clit. The sensations however were nothing in comparison to the stimulation of her mind in knowing the pleasure that she was giving to Jessica.

"I'm coming! Jesus I'm coming!" Jessica squealed.

Pleasure had reached its zenith as Jessica collapsed onto the floor and writhed in utter bliss. Kate was overcome by the moment and climaxed in the waiting arms of her kindred spirit. Their mouths met in a passionate kiss as the experience lingered into the night.

zombie22
zombie22
86 Followers
12