Cougarville-Bought Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsJess2U
MsJess2U
107 Followers

One more to go. She rubbed circles around his low back, waiting for him to relax a little. She was very sure that he understood now why she had decided on three. He settled down, loosening his grip on the bench, but coarse tremors ran through his body. She rested the cane against his skin, another few inches above the last spot.

"Ready?" She asked, her other hand resting on the small of his back. He gave her a little nod, enough for her to know that he was still with her on this. She raised the cane for the last time, then brought it down, just as hard as the first two. WHACK! He bucked against the bench, crying out. His body was coated in a new sheen of sweat. He grunted and panted as the burn of the third stroke built to a crescendo with the first two. He now sported three purple-red stripes across his ass. Katrina ran her fingers over them, making him buck again. She moved up beside him and stroked his damp hair.

"Good job, Dillon" She murmured, smiling gently. "You did great, baby!" She stayed with him, stroking him, as his body shook involuntarily. She whispered more words of praise and encouragement to him. Sensing a change in the scene, the crowd dispersed. A few of the spectators remained briefly, to clean up the scattered clothes pins. It was a tight group, and most of them knew that she had just bought Dillon tonight... that this was their first time playing together. They were alone again, when the tremors finally subsided. He rested comfortably over the spanking horse, enjoying the tenderness she was lavishing on him. Finally, she began unclipping his cuffs from the bench, as she helped him up.

"So, what do you think?" She asked, once he was standing on shaky legs.

"I think that that hurt like hell!" He said with a little laugh. "Ma'am" he added quickly.... "But it was amazing!" he breathed. "I always read about sub-space, and pain highs... but I wasn't sure it really existed... until tonight."

"Really?" Katrina raised a brow, biting back a chuckle.

"Really!" He said, smiling broadly. "That was amazing!"

"You might not be saying that when you're trying to sit down tomorrow!" Katrina laughed.

"No, no... it will be a sexy reminder... of tonight...It will be hot!" He insisted, a little shyly.

"Only a pain slut says things like" Katrina said, enjoying his enthusiasm. Then she grew serious, reaching up to rest a hand on his cheek... "I'm really proud of you. You did great."

"Thank you, Ma'am" He whispered, blushing. Putting a hand around his waist, she pressed her body against his. She leaned back and pulled his head down, for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her, to keep her from falling back, and opened his mouth to her. Again, their tongues entwined, as he followed her lead. She sucked and tugged at his plump lower lip, enjoying the moan that escaped him.

"So, you want to come home with me tonight? I could use a handsome, well spanked, pain slut in my bed!" She told him with a wink. He stood very still, just looking at her for several seconds.

"Yes, Ma'am!" he breathed. Then murmured, "guess I played my cards right!" Katrina laughed out loud.

"Yes you did," she agreed.

Tossing her toy bag over a shoulder, Katrina took Dillon's hand. Time to get her bought boy home, and see what he could do in the bed!

MsJess2U
MsJess2U
107 Followers
12