Could This Day Get Any Worse?

Story Info
Bad day gets progressively worse.
9k words
4.35
115.6k
78
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
788 Followers

Today was easily the worst day of my relatively young life. I know people say that, but in my case, it was definitely true. Everything that could possibly go wrong today, HAD gone wrong. My dog had died early in the morning. I'd gotten into an accident and totaled my car on the way to work. And, to add insult to injury, now, just after 5 p.m. on Friday, I'd just been told I was fired. What else could possibly go wrong? Seriously...it couldn't get any worse, could it? I had no choice at this point but to commit suicide or drink myself into oblivion. Since a martini sounded delicious and suicide just seemed like yet another hassle to me at the moment, I decided to take a taxi straight to the bar after cleaning out my desk.

I got out of the taxi, tipping the driver a whole dollar (hey, gimme a break, after all, I AM unemployed now), then made my way into the bar just around the corner from my apartment. I'd stopped in a few times before, but I wasn't exactly a regular. Nonetheless, I made my way over to the bar, set my small box of personal items on it, and sat down on one of the stools. A gruff looking older man, the bartender, walked over to me and placed a napkin on the bar in front of me. "Got fired, eh?"

I stared at him blankly. "Yeah, how'd ya know?"

"Well, it's almost 5:30p.m. on a Friday and you're carrying a box of what appears to be personal belongings off a work desk. Happens alla time, kid."

"Oh," I said, feeling foolish.

"Tell ya what. I'll put that box back here behind the bar to get it outta your way," he said, taking the box and sticking it under the bar. Standing back up, he continued, "And, your first drink is on the house."

"Wow, thanks."

"Sure, darlin'. Consider it an I-Just-Got-Fired Special."

"Do you have an I-Just-Got-Fired, I-Totaled-My-Car, and My-Dog-Died Special?" I asked with a laugh, suddenly realizing how pathetic I sounded.

"We sure do...first THREE drinks on the house, in that case."

"Thanks," I said. I wanted my first free drink and I wanted it fast. If I took time to think about my situation, I'd burst into tears.

"So, what'll it be?"

"Cosmopolitan please."

"Easy enough," he said, reaching for a martini glass. Seconds later, he slipped the red liquid in front of me and said, "Don't get too drunk, though, kid. I'm sure everything will look brighter in the morning." I just nodded and downed the entire drink. He laughed. "I'm Jerry, by the way."

"Thanks Jerry...I'm LoreLai," I said, pushing the empty glass in his direction.

"Well, pretty lady...another Cosmo?"

"Sure, why not?" I agreed. Jerry chuckled all the way down to his rounded belly and began pouring cranberry juice into the martini shaker again. I began pondering the fact that he called me "pretty lady." Not that I considered myself ugly, mind you. I'm a tall girl, about 5'10...not thin and not fat, just rather curvy. My long auburn curls were usually in a heap surrounding my face. I have big brown eyes and the type of skin that always tanned, never burned. And admittedly, I almost always showed cleavage...I had a great natural set of tits and didn't see a problem with showing them off. I guess that I've just never considered myself all that, so I'm always taken aback when anyone calls me "pretty".

My three free drinks went down rather quickly...within the first 10 minutes, actually, but then I began to restrain myself a bit...my wallet appreciated it. However, four hours and 8 martinis later, I was approaching drunk. I was feeling kinda sleepy, actually. I considered laying my head down on the bar, just for a minute, when Jerry said, "Hey kid, want me to call you a cab?"

I jerked my head upright. "Huh? Oh, uh, nah, I wive whight 'round da corna." I heard my own voice and realized how very drunk I sounded. I laughed to myself. Jerry just shook his head.

"Well, maybe you should think about heading home and--" Jerry's sentence was cut short as a group of young guys, probably 5 or 6, came into the bar and one of them screamed his name.

"Jerryyyyyyyy!" one guy yelled, making his way over to the edge of the bar.

Jerry and I both turned to watch him. He was a young, good-looking man probably in his mid to late 20's. His black hair and blue eyes were very striking...not to mention his winning smile. Jerry leans forward and whispers to me, "Bar owner's son...total prick." I stifled a laugh.

When the "prick" arrived, though, Jerry extended his hand to him and was more than polite. "Hey Derek, long time no see. How's things?"

Derek shook his hand as he looked to his right and noticed me staring at him. I quickly looked away and took a sip of my Cosmo. "Couldn't be better," he said, finally answering the bartender.

"Good, good, glad to hear it."

Another round of "Hey Jerry's" came from behind the young kid...Derek I think was his name. They'd walked in with him, so I assumed they were his entourage.

"Hi Aaron! And Steve! Brent! Hey Justin! How's it hangin', Ryan?" Jerry replied to each one of them individually as he gave them each a quick wave. He obviously knew them all pretty well.

"We just stopped in to play a couple games of pool and have a few beers. I wasn't sure if you still worked here or not."

"Oh yeah, man, I'll be here serving drinks until the day I die," Jerry said, chuckling again.

Derek looked over at me again. "Friend of yours?" he asked the bartender.

"Ms. LoreLai here had a rough day. She just needed some free booze and an ear, I think."

I blushed.

"LoreLai...nice to meet you. I'm Derek, Derek Millstone," he said, extending his hand in my direction.

I shook his hand and said, in a bit of a slurred manner, "Nifce to meet too."

"Wanna play some pool in the back room with us?"

"Umm, Derek, no, I think she's too drunk to--"

This time I cut Jerry off. "Sure!" I said, bouncing up off my stool. I lost my balance immediately (I did still have legs, didn't I? Just wondered to myself because I sure couldn't feel them), but Derek quickly caught my arm. Ok, maybe I was slightly drunk.

"Jerry, do me a favor. Send 6 beers and one of whatever LoreLai is drinking into the pool room, would ya?"

"Derek, I don't think it's a good idea to--"

"Thanks, Jerry," he said, cutting him off once more as he escorted me to the back room to play pool with him. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be able to see the balls, much less hit one, but Derek was cute and I needed to have a little fun. With Derek's assistance, I walked through the crowded bar, past the dance floor, and down a long corridor until we finally made it to the pool room. I was surprised that it was only Derek, myself, and his 5 friends...you'd think that everyone would want to be playing pool. Although, it was way in the back, so most people probably didn't even know they had a table.

When we entered the room, a tall blonde boy stepped forward, looking me over. "Well, well, well...what do we have here, Derek?"

"LoreLai, this classless beast is called Steve."

"LoreLai," blondey repeated, "lovely name."

"Thanks!" I said giggling, then ending with a snort.

Another boy, short, brown hair, very indistinct, said, "I'm Brent. Nice to meet you."

"You, too."

"That redhead there shooting the ball is Justin," Derek said, pointing.

"Hey," Justin said, barely taking his eyes off his shot.

"Hey," I replied.

"Did you bring us a hot piece of ass or what, fucker?" a tall guy with bright green eyes asked, as he slapped Derek on the back hard.

"This pain in the ass is Aaron."

"What's your name, girl?"

"LoreLai," I answered, sheepishly.

"You're a sexy lil' thing," he said before strolling over towards the pool table. "When are you fuckers gonna let me shoot, for Christ's sake?!"

"You'll hafta excuse Aaron. His lips are not connected to his brain."

I giggled.

"And that brooding guy with the blue hair over there, that's Ryan," Derek said, pointing to a guy in a stool near the pool table.

Ryan, though, didn't even look up and acknowledge me, so I just said to Derek, "Got it."

Just then, a waitress stepped into the room carrying a tray full of drinks. Derek grabbed the tray from her and said, "Oh, thanks Becky. I'll letchya know when we need refills."

"Ok. Hey Derek, Jerry wants to talk to you..." she stopped and gave me the once over, "...up at the bar."

"Tell Jerry I'm busy," Derek insisted.

"He just doesn't think it's a good idea for that girl to--"

"BYE Becky."

Becky rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Fuck it," she said, turning around and walking back out of the room.

Derek handed me my 9th Cosmo. I was feeling a little more sober after our little walk through the bar, so I took the drink. One more before I go wouldn't kill me, right? "Drink up, baby," he said, flashing me that sexy smile of his. Then he turned to the rest of the guys and yelled, "Beer's here!" The guys piled over and each grabbed a bottle of beer, then returned to the pool table. Derek and I walked towards it as well. Well, he walked as I wobbled. "Wanna play?" he asked me.

"I'm nod good." I think my speech was improving...or maybe not.

"Neither are these guys," he said with a laugh, handing me a pool stick. He leaned down and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

A little over an hour, 2 more Cosmos, and goodness knows how many beers later, we were all laughing, having fun, and shooting a really terrible game of pool. Aaron had just missed the ball completely, and everyone roared in laughter. "See if you fuckers can do better!" he yelled, throwing his stick and taking a swig of his beer.

"Shhh," said Derek, "it's LoreLai's turn."

I scooted up to the pool table and looked down. All the balls were blurry. My head was spinning a little. Nonetheless, I leaned over the pool table and prepared to shoot...at what, though, I wasn't sure. Derek came up behind me. "Wait," he said.

"What?"

He brought his arms up and over mine, then leaned me down onto the table. "Try it like this," he said, showing me how to properly address a pool shot. I wasn't even watching the ball, though...instead, I was looking over my left shoulder at him. He truly had a gorgeous face and the most lovely shade of blue eyes I'd ever seen. Maybe my day was looking up after all.

"See?" he said.

"Uh-huh," I answered, still looking at him and not at the ball.

He looked at me and smiled, then leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. As he and I stood back up, the other guys broke into a huge round of hooting and hollering. "My turn, goddamnit!" exclaimed Aaron. He was now standing in front of me with his head bent down, eyes closed, with his lips puckering out...apparently waiting on a kiss from me. What the hell?, I decided. I was wasted, so I didn't much care about anything at that point. I leaned up and gave Aaron a light kiss on the lips. "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he said as he started jumping around like a school boy.

"My turn! My turn!" yelled Steve, stepping up to where Aaron had been standing. Just like little kids, they all lined up one at a time and waited while I gave them each a small peck on the lips. It was rather cute and I was having fun. An onslaught of male attention was just what I needed after the lousy day I'd had. I was glad to be drunk and hanging out with a group of gorgeous boys. What more could I want?

The only one I hadn't kissed at that point was Ryan, the blue-haired, brooding guy who only moved from his chair to shoot on his turn and who hadn't spoken a word all evening. "Hey Ryan, LoreLai here is offering kisses...you'd better step up while you have the chance, buddy!" Derek told him.

He looked more pissed off than before. "I'll pass," he simply stated.

"Suit yourself," Derek told him, then turned back to me. "So, LoreLai...."

"Yeah?"

"What's next?"

"What do you mean...next?"

"Well, we just covered first base with you. What now?"

"I don't understand," I said. I was suddenly feeling lightheaded. Maybe Jerry had been right...maybe I should head home.

"Well, we're a bunch of drunk, horny young men. You don't think one lil' kiss is gonna sate us, do you?"

I was feeling downright dizzy now. "W-w-what do you mean?" I asked, grabbing my head.

"What I mean, love," Derek said, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around my waist, "is that we want more." The guys hooted and hollered again, apparently in agreement.

"More what?" I asked, pushing on his chest, trying to gain my personal space again.

"More of you."

I was still confused. I'd definitely had too much to drink. "You want to kiss me s'more?"

"Probably not," he said, laughing and looking around at his friends, who were also laughing.

"Then what?"

"Want me to spell it out for you?"

"Please, because I'm starting to feel dizzy. I think maybe I should go home and lay down."

"You're not going anywhere. You can lay down here...on the pool table." He pushed me backwards against it.

"On the pool table? Why would I do that?" I asked, trying to stand up straight again.

"Well, you're right, I guess. Some of us might wanna bend you over it."

Finally it dawned on me what Derek was talking about. "Are you talking about sex?!"

"Someone give this girl another martini...she's a swift one!" Derek said, looking around, laughing.

"I'm not having sex with you guys!" I informed him angrily, pushing on his chest harder now.

He laughed. "You see, sweetheart, we're not really giving you a choice," Derek said, smiling down at me. Then he looked up at the guys. "Now, since I found her, I get to fuck her first, so you guys hold her down."

Suddenly, I sensed hands on both my arms and legs, grabbing me from every direction. I was picked up with very little effort and dropped on the pool table crudely...forced to lie flat, held down. My skirt was pushed up over my thighs and my knees were hanging over the edge of the table, but those, too, were restrained. "No! Please! Don't guys! Don't do this to me!" I screamed.

Derek stepped in between my thighs, which were now being held open. Running his hands further up my legs, he then reached up my skirt and literally ripped my panties off my body in one quick motion. "Here," he said, tossing them to Aaron, "stuff those in her mouth for now." Aaron shoved my underwear in my mouth as he was told. I almost gagged as I felt the silk slide into the back of my throat. I shut my eyes tight and realized I could taste my own juices. I knew I was wet...and I knew Derek was about to find out just how wet I was.

While the rest of the guys held me in place, Derek leaned over me, pressing his entire body against mine. He groped my tits roughly. I could feel his hot breath against my face. "You know you wanna get fucked like a whore, so don't bother denying it." Raising my head and looking directly at him, I growled in protest against my panties in my mouth and attempted to kick my legs out, but I was being held in place rather well. Derek lifted himself off of me, brought his hand back, and slapped me across the face. He leaned back in and whispered in my ear. "The more you fight, the longer this is gonna take. Either way, we're gonna fuck you, though, so you might as well have some fun, too. So, lay back...enjoy yourself." I was panicked, but I knew there was nothing I could do. I was drunk. I was powerless. I was gonna get raped whether I liked it or not. Derek was right...the easiest road to the end of this thing was not to struggle too hard. I let my arms and legs go limp...I just wanted to get this over with so I could go home. Derek, meanwhile, pressed entire body harder against mine. "That's it, baby...relax," he said, grinding his pelvis against me. "Damn, she's the hottest one we've had so far, donchya think guys?"

"Oh yeah, man, good find!" agreed Steve.

"I can't wait to have those lips around my cock," Aaron declared. "She's got perfect cock-sucking lips."

"All in due time, guys, all in due time. Right now, though, hold her still. I wanna see how tight her little cunt is," Derek said, nonchalantly. Derek's hands went back to my tits. He squeezed them together hard, bit them through my blouse, mauled them. "I can't wait to see these tits...I bet they're gorgeous," he said as he ripped my blouse open. I flinched at the sound of the fabric tearing. I felt him reach for the snap at the front of my bra and with one finger, he managed to unclasp it. (He had obviously done this a time or two.) My bra contracted backward, allowing my heavy breasts to spring out. I sensed cold air hitting my nipples, immediately making them stiffen. "Wow," was all Derek said before plunging his face down and sucking a nipple roughly into his mouth. I tried to move away as I felt his teeth bear down on my sensitive skin, but I was forced to be still while Derek gnawed away at me.

"Yeahhhh, man, make her nipples hard!" Aaron encouraged.

"I wouldn't mind fuckin' those titties!" shouted Steve.

"Fuck, this bitch is smokin'!" exclaimed Brent.

"Would guys mind shutting the fuck up? Can't you see I'm busy tryin' to get it on with this hot piece of ass?" Derek stated in an annoyed fashion. The boys immediately shut up and he went back to what he was doing...going from one breast to the other...biting, sucking, roughly man-handling them. I knew I was gonna have bruises and bite marks all over them the next morning.

Finally, Derek's hands slid down my body. He jerked at the hem of my skirt and pushed it up further over my hips as he stood upright again. "Spread her legs farther," he demanded. "I really wanna get in there." The boys immediately followed instructions, forcing me to spread my legs as wide as I could bear. I felt his hands pawing at me again...starting at my knee and working his way up. His finger moved upward to my cunt, dragging back and forth, as he touched my slit. Again, I jumped. I could feel I was soaking wet...and obviously, so could he. "You guys won't believe how wet this cunt is. She's getting off on this more than we are, I can tell," he sneered, laughing, as he unzipped his pants.

At this point, I opened my eyes and looked down. I needed to see his cock. Not because I was turned on, but I wanted to see what I had in store...to see if he was big enough to really hurt me. I was glad to see an average seven-incher make its way out his boxer shorts. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Like what you see, baby?" Derek asked, stroking himself a few times. I didn't move. Nonetheless, I felt his fingers slam into my cunt in one quick thrust. I jerked back at the sudden painful sensation. "Oh yeah, she's MORE than ready," he said, removing his fingers from within me and replacing them with his dick. He thrust himself into me in one quick, hard thrust, then just stopped. I watched on as he looked around. I held still, waiting for his next move.

"Damn, guys, she's tight as fuck. Better let her adjust to this huge piece of man meat," he said with a laugh. The guys kind of nodded agreement...probably out of respect. "Ok, bitch," he said, looking down at me, "time's up. The ride's about to begin!" And with that, he grabbed ahold of my tits, twisted my nipples between his fingers, and slammed his cock into me over and over like a jackhammer. I could feel his cock stiffen inside me and I heard his balls slapping against my ass. He fucked me like crazy and it hurt like hell. The other guys dug their fingers into me even harder as they held me down, watching on. I knew they were getting excited. I looked around at all four guys one at a time...sure enough they all had bulges in their pants. Derek grunted as he continued ramming his dick into me. Even though my pussy was rather wet, I wasn't prepared for such an unwelcome invasion. My cunt was aching and my nipples were throbbing. It was gonna be a long fucking night.

Luckily, though, it didn't take long before Derek came. "That's it, bitch!" he screamed, "TAKE," thrusting in, "ALL", pulling out,"MY," thrusting in, "CUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I felt his cock twitch inside me as his body shook above me. My belly got warm as his hot sperm filled my pussy. A couple more light thrusts and he pulled out of me as quickly as he'd entered me. "Damn, she's one hell of a ride boys! Have fun!" he proclaimed, pulling up his pants and walking over to where Ryan, the blue-haired quiet guy, was sitting, watching, and still sipping his beer.

LoreLai
LoreLai
788 Followers