Could This Day Get Any Worse?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers

"I'm callin' dibs on that pussy next, motherfuckers," Steve said, moving around and standing between my legs where Derek had been moments earlier.

"That works for me," Aaron claimed, "because I've been DYING to get my cock past those pouty lips since I saw her!"

The guys all adjusted their positions around me at the table. Justin and Brent took their places on either side of me to hold me down, while Steve pulled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles, lining his cock up with my pussy. I glanced down quickly...luckily another average cock. Slowly, he began to sink it inside me. "Oh wow," he said, lifting his shirt up to watch his cock disappear within me, "she is by FAR the tightest bitch we've ever had." He continued to stare down in wonder while Aaron, crawled on top of the pool table. He was already completely naked, and he got on top of me and straddled my face, his back to Steve, who was already well underway in his attack on my pussy. Aaron's cock, though, was rather large...probably about nine inches. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to take all of it into my mouth.

I looked up at him and caught his gaze. He pulled my panties from within my mouth. Immediately, I begged, "Please, don't...."

"Sorry, darlin'," he said, pressing his cock against my lips, "it's not our fault you're irresistible." He forced his huge cock into my mouth and in the next instance, started to fuck my throat. He watched my mouth intently as he rammed his cock in and out. His heavy balls started slapping against my chin. He'd forced all nine inches down my throat and so far, I was taking it. I kept my lips tight and tried to concentrate on not gagging. Steve, meanwhile, was still pounding away at my cunt. It was so sore and raw...I was just hoping that it would soon go numb. I was being raped...ridden bareback...gang banged...fucked by two guys at once. Nonetheless, I still couldn't help but wonder as I lay there naked on that pool table with two cocks forcibly inside me if my day was gonna get any worse.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Steve suddenly. "This cunt is too tight! I can't wait any longer! I'm gonna cum...*heavy breathing*...I'm gonna explode...*grunting*...I'm gonna fill you up with my hot cream! Take it all you fucking whore!" he roared as he latched onto my hips, digging his fingertips into my skin, and thrust really hard into me one last time. I felt his cum shoot up inside me, warm spurts that emptied his balls. Aaron, meanwhile, had turned around to watch Steve cum. As Steve unloaded inside me, I could feel Aaron's balls contract against my chin. Turning back around and looking down at me again, his hands then went out in front of him and he kneeled onto the pool table above me to gain leverage. His hips began bucking faster...his cock started fucking my throat harder...his balls slapped my chin in rhythm to them both. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" he cried. I felt a stream of hot liquid slide down my throat. I'd barely had time to swallow it all before he pulled his cock from my mouth and jumped off the table.

Steve was still inside me, though his cock was beginning to soften. He pulled himself the rest of the way out of me. I couldn't believe how much pain I was in. My pussy was so raw and irritated. I was exhausted. I just wanted to go home. My heart sank as I heard Steve yell, "Next!"

"I want her mouth," Brent stated quickly.

"Good, 'cause I want her cunt," Justin agreed. "But help me flip her over. I like doin' these bitches doggie style."

It hit me. I wasn't certain at that point if Justin meant he was gonna fuck my cunt or fuck my ass. My pulse quickened as I didn't know what was in store for me. I was relieved when he added, "I love a nice used up cunt full of hot cum. Can't wait to add my seed to the mix."

"Please...stop...now...." I pleaded again.

"Can you wait 'til I get my cock in you before you start begging, sweetheart?" Justin asked, sarcastically. "I love it when they squirm and beg while I'm fuckin' 'em raw."

These boys were disgusting. I thought I might vomit when I felt hands grab me from all sides again and flip me over. Somehow, though, I managed to keep my lunch down. "How're we gonna do this?" Brent asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Simple," started Justin. "I'm gonna bend her over this pool table and fuck her cunt. You sit on the table and she can put her head in your lap and suck you off at the same time. Just sit on the side of the pool table there...Aaron, Steve, and I will get her into position." And they did. They positioned me so that I was bent over the end of the pool table, ass up in the air, and my head was just above Brent's cock.

Without warning, Brent grabbed a handful of my hair and yelled, "Suck it!" as he shoved me down over his cock, forcing it deep into my throat. I gagged on him a bit, then managed to pull back an inch or so. It took me a second...I had to adjust. He was a little above average in size and thickness, but after taking Aaron down my throat, I knew I could handle Brent.

"Maybe I'll tap that ass instead," Justin snickered, kneading my ass cheeks and pulling them apart. I began to get nervous. I'd never been fucked up the ass before. I'd never even really thought about it...until now, when I was potentially going to have several cocks forced inside my untested hole.

"Leave her ass the hell alone, motherfucker," Derek growled after overhearing him. It was obvious that Derek was the leader of this pack and the other guys were his toadies...they all did whatever he said. Nonetheless, I breathed another sigh of relief. I was momentarily thankful to Derek for at least sparing me the ordeal of ass fucking. My thankfulness quickly subsided, though, when I felt Justin spear his cock into my already tender cunt. He did, however, take it easier on me than the others had. He thrust his hips slower rather than pounding away at me. I could hear him moaning as though he were savoring me. Brent, meanwhile though, had a fistful of my long, red hair in his hand and was bucking his hips up as he pulled me down over his cock. He was surprisingly rough for such a nondescript guy. I'd expected Aaron, the loud mouth, to be this rough, but he was just large, not overly rigorous. Brent, though, had just begun and already my throat felt red and raw, just like my cunt. I really had to pay attention to keep from gagging. I was so battered from head to toe, so terribly weary. I felt like a ragdoll. My body had just basically gone limp. I almost wished I would pass out, too. I'd prefer to just wake up the next morning in my own bed, bruised, but with no memory of what happened. That'd be ideal. Why couldn't these fuckers just have drugged me beforehand? Probably didn't wanna spend the cash for the date rape drug when they could've each had that extra beer. Cheap bastards.

To my surprise, my drifting thoughts were interrupted when Justin yelled, "Fuckin' yesssssssssssssssssssss!" A couple quick thrusts later and he'd unloaded the contents of his balls deep within me. Slapping me on the ass as he pulled his cock out of me, he taunted, "Fucking nasty whore. Fucking cum dumpster. You're fucking disgusting. You make me sick. You're a dirty, filthy little slut. I should just--"

Derek cut him off. "Shut the fuck up, Justin. Let Brent get off in peace, for fuck's sake."

Justin pulled up his pants and quietly slinked off towards his beer. Brent, meanwhile, pushed my head down harder over his cock while fucking upward against the back of my throat. "That's it, bitch! That's it! You want this load? Say it! Say you want to eat my cum! Say it!" Brent pulled my mouth off his cock violently in one quick motion. My aching body was now arched upright, my face hovering just above Brent's cock as he held me in place using a thick handful of my auburn curls. "Say it," he said angrily, through gritted teeth.

"I...I...."

"Say it!"

"I want...I want to eat your cum." I could feel vomit rise up into my throat just by uttering the words he demanded.

Without hesitating, he slammed my mouth down over his cock once more and resumed fucking my throat. Several thrusts later, I felt another stream of hot liquid rush into my mouth. Before I could even remember to swallow, he pulled my mouth off his cock, let my head go, and jumped down off the table. My head hit the felt with a thud. I closed my eyes again as my head began to throb. I laid there alone for several minutes, swallowing over and over trying to get the taste of cock out of my mouth. No such luck. They thought I'd passed out, but I could hear them talking nearby. I heard several congratulatory remarks and talk of how "tight" I was. My entire body twinged and all I wanted to do was sleep. I think at this point I finally got my wish and passed out.

I'm not sure how long I was out...it could've been minutes, it could've been hours. When I woke up and opened my eyes, though, I realized right away that my body was position differently. I'd been moved. Instead of lying bent over the end of the pool table like before, I was still bent over it, but now I was positioned up against the corner of the pool table where the edge is located. I could feel the sharp edge poking against the now overly sensitive skin of my pussy lips. There was a hand at the small of my back.

"She's waking up," said Steve. I looked up to see four of the guys standing at the opposite end of the table...my rapists.

"Oh good," said Derek, from behind me. I deduced he was the one digging his fingers into my back. "I wouldn't want you to miss the best part!" He laughed loudly. I was so afraid to know what he meant by "the best part." I could only image what this sick fuck had planned. As if raping me, using my body to get off wasn't enough...he had more abuse in store. "See fellas," he addressed the guys again, "it is POSSIBLE to do both. I mean, I'm not gonna waste my time trying to get a bitch off, but I do like the feeling of a tight cunt or ass spasming around my cock. So, whatchya do is get the bitch like this, on the edge of the table, then stick your cock into her, like this...." He shoved himself roughly inside my used, irritated cunt. "Start pounding away at her," he said as he demonstrated on me. "See, as you fuck her, the edge of the table pushes against her clit and soon enough, she'll be cumming too."

"Oh man!" yelled Aaron. "That's a good idea!"

"Fuck yeah!" agreed Steve.

"I'm so gonna do that to the next bitch we get," said Justin as he rubbed his hands together.

"But, you fellas know me," Derek continued. "I'm not a big fan of a sloppy, used up pussy." And with that, he pulled his cock from within me. I breathed a quick sigh of relief until I heard his next comment, "But she can still cum with my cock up her ass, I bet."

I couldn't even get the word 'no' out of my mouth before Derek shoved his cock past my tight anal ring. I tried to hold it together...I didn't want them to see me cry. It pained me like nothing I've ever felt, though. Once he got the head of his cock in, he did at least go slower. I think it dawned on him that I'd never had my ass fucked before. "Oh fuck, ya'll, we got ourselves an ass virgin here!" Derek exclaimed. The guys roared in excitement as Derek pushed himself further inside me. My ass burned as he sunk inside me...inch by grueling inch. Soon, he was balls deep in my ass. He moaned over and over, enjoying the feel of my tightest hole contracting around his cock. He began to move in and out of my ass very slowly. I certainly don't think he was trying to be gentle...I got the feeling that he was dying to pound the fuck out of me. But, at the same time, I think I was so tight around his cock that he was afraid of cumming too soon. He moaned almost constantly and I felt his legs shake against my ass a couple times.

The more he fucked me, the less it hurt at least. After a few minutes, I really wasn't in pain anymore. My ass was sore, like my cunt, but at least it became tolerable. And as much as I hated to admit it, Derek was right about the edge of the pool table. I felt the corner of the dirty pool table pushing hard into my clit every time Derek's hips shoved me forward as he fucked my ass. I, too, was doing everything I could not to cum. I didn't want to give this nasty fuck the satisfaction, but again, my body was betraying me. I arched my body upward, grabbing the edges of the table on either side of me. The guys hollered as they watched on.

"Damn, look at her tits jiggle!" Steve said, wide-eyed.

"Fuck her harder, man!" yelled Aaron, his cock in his hand, jacking it.

Derek began to fuck my ass harder and faster upon request. I knew I would lose it, too, if he kept it up. I began to moan. Fuck, it felt so good. Even through the soreness and pain, I needed to cum. My body began to shake. I could feel my knees going weak. Derek reached around and pinched my nipples. That was my last straw. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as my orgasm rocked through my body.

Grabbing handfuls of my tits roughly, Derek bucked his hips against me a couple more times, growling as his load of cum emptied into my ass. He let go of me and I collapsed onto the pool table. He, in turn, pulled his cock from my ass, gave me a hard slap on my right butt cheek, and said,"That, my boys, is how you pop an anal cherry." Everyone laughed. Derek pointed down to his half hard dick. "Just look of that mix of blood and cum on there. It's really a thing of beauty, ain't it fellas?" More hooting and hollering. Derek pulled his pants up, walked over to the group, and collected a round of high-fives.

"I want her ass next," said Aaron, walking towards me.

Derek grabbed him on his shoulder. "Have another beer and give her a second to relax. It's not every day a girl loses her anal cherry in a gangbang, ya know." They both laughed and Aaron nodded, still eyeing me. I closed my eyes and went limp. I was hoping to pass out again, but no such luck. My entire body was one big throbbing mess and it was hard not to concentrate on the pain. I wondered how much longer I would last. I wondered what else they could possibly have in store for me. More than anything, I was hoping the bar would be closing soon. That HAD to be when they would let me go...right?

Next thing I knew, I heard a female voice. I opened my eyes a bit. Becky, the waitress, was standing in the doorway, looking the scene over. As she set a tray of beers down, she scanned the room. She saw the guys then me, naked on the pool table. She wasn't at all shocked by this...in fact, she acted like it was a common occurrence. "You guys are gross," was all she said.

Derek walked over towards Becky. "We're not gross. We just get the pussy we want...even if we hafta take it," he stated matter-of-factly with a laugh as he high-fived Aaron.

"You're disgusting...all of you," she declared, chomping on a huge wad of gum.

"You're just pissed because we haven't had our way with you...yet," he said with a grin.

"You motherfuckers know if you lay a hand on me you won't live to see daylight."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...big talker."

"Anyway, I just came back to bring you s'more beer and to tell Ryan that Jerry wants to talk to him at the bar," she informed him before turning abruptly and walking back out of the room.

"Ok, thanks," Derek said. Then he turned in Ryan's direction. "Hey Ry...Jerry wants to talk to you up at the bar!" Without a word, Ryan set his beer down and quietly walked out of the room. I assumed he was headed for the bar.

"What's his deal tonight? He's acting all pissed off."

"Who the fuck knows...that's how he gets around his period," Derek said, laughing at his own joke.

As I got lost in what was going on around the room, I hadn't even realized that Aaron had come up behind me. He gave me a hard smack on the ass, bringing me around. "Ready for another ass fuck, bitch?" I simply moaned my displeasure. "I'll take that as a yes. C'mere guys, help me flip her over. I wanna watch her titties bounce while I pound her in the ass." Again, the guys came over and flipped my limp body over so that my back was against the felt of the pool table again. Aaron got between my legs, pulled me to the edge of the table, grabbed my ankles, and while keeping my legs spread wide apart, he shoved his cock roughly into my ass with no fanfare whatsoever.

Before I could react, I felt a tug on my hair. I looked over to my left and standing there at my side was Steve, his cock hard in his hand as he stroked it. "Open up, sweetie," he said, softly. I couldn't even bother protesting at this point. I didn't have the strength. I simply opened my mouth and closed my lips tight around him while Aaron fucked my ass hard.

After they both came, I thought for sure they were done with me. They began mulling around and they'd all gotten dressed. I closed my eyes, hoping they'd just leave me there. I was wrong. Only a few minutes went by before Derek came over to me and said, "Hey guys...stand her up. I have an idea." Aaron and Steve grabbed me by the arms and pulled me up to my feet, still holding onto me. I knew I wouldn't be able to stand up on my own right away anyhow. I had no choice but to lean against them and await my fate.

Derek, meanwhile, got completely naked, then sat on the edge of the pool table. "Ok, bring her here." The boys carried my limp body towards Derek. "Hold her up for a second," he said as he grabbed his cock, stroking it a bit. When he'd become hard, he continued, "Ok...bring her closer." They did, and Derek guided his cock towards my cunt. I moaned as I felt him enter me again. He took me in his arms, and asked, "Did you hear that moan? She's such a whore for my cock." The guys laughed. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me hard onto his cock. "Ok, I'm in her cunt, deep. Now Brent, you get in behind her and shove your cock into her ass." Brent did as he was told, forcing himself inside me in one quick thrust. I shrieked. My fingernails sunk into Derek's arms as Brent slid his cock inside my terribly inflamed and once tightest hole. I felt so full. Little did I realize, there was more. "Mmmm, I can tell she likes that. She's becoming a real anal slut." I turned my head to the side and he leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Ok, I'm gonna lay back," he announced as he held onto my waist and laid flat on the pool table, taking me with him. Somehow, Brent managed to stay impaled in my ass as Derek situated himself beneath me. "Now Justin, c'mere." Justin looked a little confused, but went and stood beside the table as requested. "Get you're cock out 'cause she's gonna suck you off while I fuck her cunt and Brent fucks her ass. The three of us fucking her at once...it'll be the banging of her lifetime!" Justin quickly dropped his drawers and began stroking his cock in his left hand, then shoved it in my face. Again, I opened my mouth and let him use it. I just wanted them to get this over with as quickly as possible.

While Justin's cock began moving in and out of my mouth, slowly, Brent reached around and grabbed my tits in his hands, forcing me upward into an arch as he pushed forward, fucking my ass hard and swift. Derek, meanwhile, just put his hands behind his head and stared up at me with a smug look on his face as he moved his hips upward, matching Brent's thrusts. I was taking it from all angles. My body was tired...worn out...overused. I'd completely given up my protests, though. I just let them use me as they saw fit until I was let go. I hoped that would be after this fucking...it sure felt like a finale of sorts.

Justin's hips picked up speed. He began to fuck the back of my throat. "God this is fuckin' hot. We should be making a video of this."

Derek laughed. "Good idea. I'll have some video equipment installed back here for next time." Derek watched as Brent tweaked my nipples roughly, making me writhe in pain. "She is the hottest bitch we've ever had, though, I'll give her that." I felt his finger brush my cheek. "I think she likes being filled to the brim with three hot dicks...don't you guys?" They all hollered their agreement. "I think she wants you to fuck her ass harder, Brent. Tweak those nipples 'til they're raw and red."

LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers