Couldn't Help Myself Ch. 2

Story Info
He carried Lisa to the bedroom.
3k words
4.36
85.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her shaking knees and rose between her legs. Her long lashes blinked over chocolate brown eyes and her bee-stung lips were dry, her forehead shining, sweat-soaked hair stuck to her skin. The girl's face glowed and her thighs kept quaking and she seemed so sober, still feeling a medley of waves lapping through her throbbing, fucked vagina.

"What's your name?"

"Lisa," she said.

I told her that I liked her name and kissed her belly button. I told her that she was almost certainly the sexiest girl I'd ever seen. She seemed to blush and added a giggle of disbelief. There's something terribly sexy about a girl humble in the knowledge that she's universally lusted after. I suggested the guys where she worked imagined fucking her.

"Christ," gassed Lisa, "don't say that!"

I assured her it must be true and took one of her baby-doll breasts in each of my hands. Lisa's little tits felt as though they'd only just bloomed. So soft to touch, firm to squeeze and fresh to lick. Little nipples that shrunk as they hardened. There wasn't much cleavage, but enough shape to fondle.

Just enough....just like I always dream of.

"God, I can feel that in my clit...," she said as I sucked/nibbled each of her nipples.

I wanted to cum on them, splash my spunk all over them, and I was going to.

As my hands drew her skirt up I could smell her knickers and cunt. The smell of sex and spunk and sweat. I kissed her swollen bud through the damp material and took a deep sniff of her musty pussy. Her legs spread wider, having ceased their trembling, and I could sense she was waiting for me to eat her succulent cunt....pull her knickers aside and get my tongue in her slit and work her clit. I would, soon enough...her torrid cunt smelled devine, but I wanted her to cum again to make it taste even better...pungent and filthy and fucked.

My hand reached around her neck and I pulled her forward and kissed her roughly. I slid off her bra and blouse and my hands rounded her bottom as our kisses began to accelerate. I suggested we go fuck in the bedroom and I dragged her bottom to the edge of the sofa, cradling it as her arms swung around my neck. She was feather-lite, just a slip of a girl. As her legs gripped my waist I could manage her with one arm, which gave me the chance to grab a bottle of vodka as I carried her to bed.

The full moon lit my bedroom in a pewter glow. The rain had stopped and the air was still thick and damp and the curtains were as still as the suffocating atmosphere. It made Lisa pant as we kissed....and her skin remained slick and hot to touch.

I dropped her onto the bed. She splashed across it, skirt wafting over her belly, flashing her knickers. I took a gulp of vodka and handed it to her. Her lips puckered around the bottle neck and I climbed onto the bed.

As she sat on the bed, sucking on the bottle, I leant back and retrieved a joint from the bedside table. Lisa offered me the bottle back and as she did I told her to take everything else off.

"Okay," said Lisa, quite coyly.

I sipped on the vodka and dragged on the joint as I watched her. Her eyes kept looking at me as she reached up her skirt and dropped her knickers to her ankles. I said that I wanted to have a look at her and she showed me, peeling off her skirt and standing there beside the bed in all her nakedness.

Lisa was perfect; young and fresh, lean and smooth. Gorgeous small titties and long hard legs. Her dark bush was trim and the round contour of her mound below her belly and between her hips was the perfect shape for my hand.

As her knee rose onto the bed I reached out to her and pulled her down beside me. Lisa flopped back onto the bed and I loomed over her. I kissed her, my tongue deep, and felt her, my hand rough on her body. I let her swig from the bottle and I handed her the joint. While she sucked on it, my hand ventured down over her belly. Her legs spread as I stroked the inside of her thigh.

I told Lisa that she had the most beautiful pussy. I cupped it in my palm and squeezed gently. I said that I loved the way her puffy lips enveloped her cunt, and that I had to spread it open to get to her inner lips, her little hole and burning bud. Lisa dragged on the joint and I split her mound with my fingers; one to her hole, one for her clit. She was juicy and slick and I told her to smoke up as I began on her nipples, sucking them as I pressed my fingertip against her clit, shooting sparks between the two. Sparks that caused her to cough little moans from her smoking mouth.

I plunged my finger deep in her hole, down to the knuckle. I felt the walls of her vagina bite me. She seemed a little dizzy as she smoked, watching me transfer that sticky girl-goo to her nipples in turn, making them shiny and greasy with it. Lisa moaned delightfully as I sucked her pussy-flavored tits and returned my finger to her honeypot. Again, my finger drew from her, this time to her mouth, spreading that juice over her bee-stung lips. The tip of my tongue ran across them, right down into the corners of her mouth, and as my finger ploughed her puss again, her arms reached out and tossed the joint in the ashtray.

Her eyes were glazed as I looked down on her, batting slowly amid delicious groans as my hand reached right under her.

Two fingers.

She needed a kiss....I gave her several and licked her neck and looked down at her angel face as I finger-fucked her deeply, rolling my palm over her mound, crunching her clit every time I felt my knuckles ripple the rim of her hole. Her eyes rolled and she couldn't hold back the smile, or her pursing lips, or her teeth against them when I hit a certain stroke.

I asked her was it good and she enthused how good it was. I was massaging the inside of her fuckhole and her pussy was grinding down on my fingers and I felt her hand on mine, pushing gently. She listened to my whispers, wallowing in my finger-fuck as I told her....told her how much I had fantasised about cumming all over a girl's ass and pussy, and especially, cumming all over the back of her thighs. She groaned at my words and fingers and said she liked it when I licked her ass. When I asked why, when I sunk my fingers right up her, she hesitated before saying that it made her feel like a slut.....she liked that.

"Are you going to cum?" I said.

She nodded and her legs spread wider and she whimpered a little as she felt the extra finger.

She came easily, she admitted it, and was about to again, insisting that I tell her what else I was going to do with her. My rhythm grew rougher and my thumb was grinding her clit.

I looked down at her and started rubbing her anus. She liked that and shuddered when I asked her whether she wanted it in the ass. She nodded feebly, unsure, yet groaned definately when I told her I was going to cum on her.

I gave her a kiss.

On her tits.

Licked her lips.

On her thighs.

I sucked her fevered tongue.

On her lips and neck.

Just as she was cumming I bit her nipple and told her I was going to fuck her mouth and cum all over her face.

Her body almost buckled in-two as her cunt ruptured again, chewing at my fingers. Her face rolled into my chest and as her tongue ran up to my neck and to my mouth I knew another fat orgasm had been delivered.

"Do what you want," she groaned, seeking kisses. "I want you to..."

I cradled her throbbing body and drew my sticky fingers to her mouth. She looked at me when she took them between her lips and confessed she often sucked her own fingers clean, for no other reason that she loved the taste of her own pussy. I fingered her again, drawing my fingers back again, pushing them in and out of her mouth. Lisa moaned deliciously and I felt her palm on my chest, fingers through the hair.

"Let me suck your cock," she said, pushing at my chest.

I rolled back on the bed and Lisa started kissing me, eyes closed, tongue dancing in my mouth. Her lips tore away and she got onto her knees and I watched her, thighs spread, stroking her aching pussy. She told me how excellent it felt, describing the throbs and the tingling of her clit and the burning deep, deep in her cunt.

"Really deep in my pussy."

Lisa licked the sticky tip of her finger and re-lit the joint before giving it to me. I dragged on it and listened to her tell me how good she was going to suck my cock I asked her whether she'd sucked lots of cock and she shook her head. Once, it seemed, although she confessed to sucking her dildo while frigging herself.

She leant over and kissed me passionately and insisted I give her instructions if she started doing it all wrong.

I wasn't worried. Lisa had crossed a threshold within herself....a point of no return where she could freely and consciously expose the slut inside her. She gazed down at my cock and I felt her small palm skate along my thigh. I lit the joint and took a sip of vodka and watched her perform for me. Stroking my heavy balls. Looking directly at me. Balls full of lovely cum for her. Her hand at the base of my thickening shaft. She looked at me again. Her eyes didn't waver as she drew her lips toward mine. Simultaneously, her hand slid up my shaft and took hold, her little fist wrapping around my cock.

Lisa kissed me gently and said she was going to give me a slow wank, so my cock was nice and fucking hard. I sensed a little growl in her tone, a fever rising as her tongue licked my lips. Kiss my jaw, a wet trail running down my neck, and gloriously, her fist churning my cock, raking my foreskin back and forth across my cockhead.

I felt so decadent, smokin', drinkin', watching this young girl suck my nipples. Her hair fanned out across my chest and as she arrived at my belly button, she drew back, stroking her hair back over her neck so I'd be able to see. Again, she looked at me, her eyes tracking mine as her mouth descended to the base of my shaft. She kissed me there, then my balls in turn, her eyes on mine, then my cock, and back again. Steadying herself with one hand, she continued her slow wank, dipping down for kisses to my balls, licking them while looking up at me.

"Suck my balls," I said.

I felt it, my ball, popping into her mouth, and my shaft throb in her hand. Lisa stopped her wank, and as she began sucking on my other ball, I wanted to tell her what a good bitch she was, but conceded and just told her she was a good girl. That's a good girl.

The diamond white of her eyes had reddened from the smoke and her sweaty body was loose, her hot skin pouring over me as her tongue began lathering my shaft. The lovely wank started again and her suck-kisses drew along my shaft as her head rose and she pointed me upward, directly below her mouth. Lisa licked her lips and gazed to me, then back down to my cock. As she pulled my foreskin up, pre-cum oozed out, and as she pulled it back she let out a heavy groan at the sight of my swollen cockhead glistening with thick, sticky spunk.

Again she looked at me, this time with her tongue reaching for the tip of my dick. My cock spasmed and she felt it in her fist, straining to be thicker as her tongue ran around my bloated head. Around the expose rim. Lips kissing the top, a sticky string of pre-cum stretching and dripping of her pouting lips. So delicate, kissing my spunky head and drawing those lips over it. tasting my cum. Each time her lips rolled over my head a little more and she'd pull on my shaft until it was her spreading lips pushing back my foreskin.

She looked at me with my cockhead in her mouth and I told her she looked beautiful. My words encouraged her and she sucked on the end of my dick, rolling it through her lips and back out for a short wank as she looked at me with her greasy mouth. Each time she asked me...."like that?" Each time she'd sink her mouth down on my cock a little deeper. Each time I felt it graze her tongue, and each time she'd draw spunk and saliva off my head. Her eyes closed, lashes flashing her cheek, lips rolling as her mouth stretched wide to take my thick shaft.

I watched Lisa's lips roll over my veined skin, her jaw gaping to take as much of me as possible. Her eyes closed and her head started bobbing in my lap, her hair spilling over her face. I stroked it back over her neck and gathered it in my fist. Lisa responded by taking her hand from my dick, placing it palm down to support herself. I steadied her head, pushing her on the down-suck, pulling her hair on the up-suck, but never so much that my cock was allowed to spill from her mouth. Her nostrils flared and as she looked up at me, when I saw my cockhead bulging in her cheek, I told her to suck it. Suck me.....suck my cock, you beautiful bitch.

I tossed the joint and used my hand to take hold of my dick. I tugged her hair, her expression straining as I pulled my cock from her mouth. The head popped from her lips and she instantly started gulping deep breaths. She looked so sexy, such a beautiful little slut, with her spunky lips and her small shiny breasts....cum leaking from her pussy....mouth full of cock again, as I started to push the head through her sticky lips.

I startled Lisa as I got up. I kept hold of her hair and stood over her I felt her palms on the back of my thighs, rising to the back of my balls as I guided my cock back into her mouth. She more than willingly let me fuck her mouth. She offered it to me as a warm hole where my cock ought to be....an invitation to cum. I pulled my cock out and began slapping the soggy head against her tongue. Cum and saliva drooled over her lips and I painted her mouth with it, using the cockhead like a lipstick. It sent her wild....wild for my cock. Lisa sucked it down, her head pulling my fist. Her hand pulled away from my thigh and took my shaft. She started wanking me into her mouth, making gorgeous yummy noises. She wanked/sucked me very hard, very quickly, her little tits bouncing, nipples tight and hard. The sight of them was going to make me cum. Lovely little breasts. Scorched skin, shiny and tender....and her thighs....hard and golden, spread open and skin so smooth and tight.

The urge was so strong. Again, I couldn't help myself. I had to, so I did...I took my cock from her hand and pulled it from her mouth. Her surprised was expected, but not the inviting look in her eyes as I started wanking. There was a smile, I'm sure, and her tongue dancing with my head each time I raked my foreskin back.

"Mmmmm.....come on," she urged.

I noticed her hand had slid down between her legs, fingers frantically frigging her clit. She knew when I tugged her hair back that I was about to give it to her. She opened her mouth like a good bitch, and looked up at me, at my cock and back to my eyes. She urged me again as she fingered herself, then flinched as my cock exploded, splashing her lips and tongue. My cock jerked violently in my fist, shooting over Lisa's chin and neck. I gave it a few quick strokes, and as I began cumming on her beautiful breasts, my mind and body exploded in ecstacy.....watching my cum run over her blushing tits and down her belly.

As I sank to my knees, dripping onto the bed, Lisa pulled her fingers from her twat. She pushed her sweet, soggy fingers into my mouth, quickly followed by thick kisses and her arms clinging to my neck. Her drenched lips slid against mine and I tasted my own cum in her mouth. As she took a breath, her eyes looked into mine. They were smouldering and hungry and she was licking my cum from the corners of her mouth.

She said she needed me to eat her pussy.

I ran my finger through the spunk on her tit and reached down between her legs. She groaned as I grazed her clit with my sticky finger..

"Here?" I said.

She nodded and watched me scoop two fingertips through my cum....two fingertips delivering a little spunk just inside her fuckhole.

"Here?" I said.

Lisa nodded and pulled my lips to hers, pulling me down on top of her, until my cock squelched against her belly and my hairy chest brushed over her wet breasts.

By my reckoning, giving good head always starts with the kissing, the sucking of her tongue, the licking of her lips and the little kiss under her jaw that begins a short journey down to Heaven.