Counseling

Story Info
Cooper & Toni agree to marriage counseling.
1.8k words
3.05
77k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cooper
cooper
22 Followers

Hello, readers. Those of you who have read Cooper's stories will remember Toni. That's me! We started going to a marriage counselor several months ago to try and get our relationship back on track. Rather than get into he said/she said, suffice to say that we had drifted apart over the last many years. As you know, Coop and I have a non-conventional marriage that has allowed for some experimentation beyond the typical marriage. One of the issues discussed in session was that he hasn't appeared jealous over my "flings" but I found myself intensely jealous over his … I shared that I find it hard to believe that his affairs have been limited to the four that he has told me about over the last 31 years and his response was that he had been perfectly honest, thank-you, but had I been?

The Counselor suggested that we each create dairies of our "adventures" and share them with each other as a technique to open more dialogue. Coop liked the idea but frankly I was very hesitant … it seemed very risky. The second session that our counselor brought this up, Coop said that he had a confession to make. He than told us about Literotica and the three stories he had posted. Well, I was mortified. The idea that total strangers were learning about our adventures was embarrassing. He pointed out that there was no way anyone could figure out who we were from the stories, so why did it matter? Furthermore, he had found it somewhat therapeutic to write and publish these. Maybe I should read them before passing judgment? So, that night I read them. Goodness. I hadn't thought about some of those fun times in years, and it was interesting to see his recollection.

The counselor also read them (now That was embarrassing!), and to her credit was non-judgmental. She suggested that maybe I should write my dairies and share them with Coop. I have decided to go one step further. As you can see, I am posting them here, and the first time that Coop gets to read them is after they are posted! Turn about is fair play. After you read this, we (I anyhow) would be very interested in your feedback.

So, Coop, are you ready for this??? Remember, you asked for it.

Reading Back to School was fun. It makes me feel like a schoolgirl again, albeit a naughty one! It is amazing how much detail you remembered from that … more than I would have if asked. I am sure that you remember that shortly after Don and I got together, you had your first fling too. A gal that you worked with from Chicago. I was sooooo jealous when you told me that you were going to spend a weekend with her back there. But, it only seemed fair so I didn't say anything. It was clear to me that you probably wouldn't have gotten involved if you hadn't had your imagination fired up by my little dalliance. Would you agree with that? Not too long after that, the semester ended and I broke it off with Don as I told you then. BUT, what I haven't told you until now, is that we got back together when school started again and keep the romance alive for the rest of the time I was at that college (nearly 2 years). I didn't share that with you then because I didn't want you to have an excuse for playing around. Although that may not seem fair, it worked for me and since my affair had been OK with you, no harm done, right?

So why did I want an affair when our sex life was good? Talking with my friends, we did it more often than most and tried lots of fun variations. But I was restless for more. I believed than and now that I had the best of both worlds. The stability and comfort of a good marriage and the excitement of romance without obligation or jealousy from my husband. The affairs made me feel so appreciated and downright sensual! All of my time with my lovers was about me, compliments, little gifts, and the thrill of the chase and the sexual variety. Wonderful.

Don't misunderstand me Coop, our sex life is very fulfilling. But, as you know, everyone does it differently. Viva la differences. Don's focus was my breasts … he worshipped them … lol. And although he did have a little dick, he used it to the best of his ability, always, slow, gentle and patient. So, I should apologize for not telling you back then that we keep up the affair until we graduated from Junior College. We both went on to different schools, and, honestly by then the affair had become so routine that it was beginning to be boring. We completely lost touch but keep some fun memories. Are you OK with this Coop?

I would like to say that I had forgotten about my sister's wedding reception, but no one in my family has ever or will ever let me forget about making out in the backyard with the brother-in-law. Fortunately, Sue never told anyone else about what went on in the storage room. Reading The Wedding Reception was educational, however. All of your suggestive remarks to Sue. Shame on you … lol. She is such a prude that I know you must have embarrassed her. Serves her right for spying and tattling.. lol. However, that was truly a one-afternoon stand. The few times that we have seen him since has been without the Champagne and I do not find him at all attractive. Lesson learned with the bubbly!

Reading Imagination was also interesting. You covered a lot of ground there. The wildest was our three-some adventure during the holidays. I would never plan anything that weird, but I have to admit that it was the most intense and prolonged sex ever. I think that you two guys made love to me non-stop from about 9pm until 1 or 2 in the morning. I had to get up to pee about 5am, and when I came out of the bathroom, Ken softly said good morning, so I went into the living room where he was sleeping on the couch to see how he was doing, not even thinking about the fact that I was still totally naked. When I got there, he lifted the blanket and whispered something about it being warmer in here. So, I climbed in … he was stiff as a board! So, I mounted him and rode him slowly for a very long time before returning to bed with you. Did you know that Coop? Certainly, you are not surprised or jealous, but why didn't I tell you? I am not sure. I guess that it never came up! So to speak. I woke up again about 7 or 8 but you were still asleep, so I put on a robe to go out to the kitchen. It seems that Ken too was awake, and he was hard again! What is it with you guys? As you know, we made so much noise that time that you woke up and found us doing it … thank-you for letting us finish…. lol.

What you did not include in that story was that Ken came over for Christmas two year later … Although I had said that I would never do anything that weird again, the subject did come up after dinner and wine. I was devastated when he said that although he had always considered himself Bi (did you know that Coop? I didn't) he no longer dated woman. Well! That was too much of a challenge, which is why I left the room and returned in that nightgown that you loved so much. You just sat there with a silly grin on your face when I walked in a said something like "do you remember what you are missing?" I did my best to stand between you guys and the light so that he could get a hint of what was beneath. I assume that it worked. When you suggested that I give him a tour of our new house while you cleaned up after dinner, I could see that he had a stiffy as he stood up. Yes! He still likes girls! I was a little disappointed that you guys only lasted a couple of hours this time. Lol. But never again … unless it is totally spontaneous??

I know that you thought that Ken and I may have gotten together other times, but we never did. Oh, well. His loss. Or, maybe it was your presence that turned his gay self on … ever think of that … lmao. The last affair in Imagination went on for a couple of years, as you know. I was frankly surprised when it was apparent that you really didn't know. You had acted somewhat suspicious on a couple of occasions that made me assume that you knew something was up AND, get this, you nearly walked in on us twice! Both times were when you dropped by my office at the end of the workday … to bring me flowers. That was so sweet and obviously unexpected. The first time we were just making out and had not gotten down to the main event, so when we heard the keys in the front door, he just went to his office and I greeted you at the door. The second time, are you ready for this? It was dark, we had the lights out and I was bent over the table with him behind me at the window looking out on the parking lot, 3 stories below, enjoying the thrill of screwing in plain sight but knowing that no one could see into my darkened office through the tinted windows. When you drove up! We were both completely nude and he was reaching his climax and did not want to quit!! Fortunately, you turned and went back to the car to get something. I think that the danger brought him over the top, rather loudly I might add. We both threw our clothes on, and were quietly at work in our respective offices when you came in and "surprised" me with the flowers. I was sure that you could smell the sex or read my mind or something! But you didn't, and hopefully you thought that my flushed face was the result of the unexpected flowers. That really was sweet of you.

Well, Coop, what do you think. Any real surprises here? What about you that I don't necessarily know all about? Hmm? I hope that I have surprised you as much as you me. NOW, it is your turn.

Readers. We (at least I) want your comments/ reactions. Let us know.

-Toni

cooper
cooper
22 Followers