Counseling Homework Ch. 01

Story Info
Maggie's quickie rump with a thief.
997 words
3.6
31.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Margaret, this has been a good session," Dr. Cowan said as she got up from the session. Dwight and Margaret had been in couples therapy for three weeks now. They said they were 'in a rut' as many other couples are after several years of marriage. Their lives had dipped into such a hum-drum routine that even their sex lives suffered. "Just remember what I told you about just letting go. Now I gave your husband some homework, and don't forget to report back next week."

She smiled that knowing smile while Margaret just walked out of the office. As she stepped in the elevator down to the garage level Margaret could not help but wonder what kind of homework did the doctor give her husband. So far all she had given them was things to read and adult films to watch. "Some research," she said to herself, "maybe she is some kind of quack like my sister said."

She got in her car and drove back to her Miami condo. She was early, she could get dinner started before Dwight arrived. Margaret reached the door, but it was already unlocked. That was the first odd thing she noticed; she stepped in the door searching for her pepper spray and cell phone in her purse. "Hello," Margaret called out. She turned and closed the door behind her. Suddenly someone pulled one of her arms back and put a knife to her throat. Oh my goodness, she was getting robbed in her own home!

"Don't move. Just do as I say, "he said. "Now turn around and walk slowly."

Margaret wanted to turn around to get a look at her attacker. If there is something she had learned from her military brothers was to always have a good description of your attacker, the more you knew of your enemy the better to ID him later. But he held her tight and was man-handling her towards their bedroom. They stepped inside and he let go her arm. "Stay there and don't turn around," he ordered.

She stayed still, it would do no good to try and fight him while he still held a weapon. "Just let go," Dr Cowan's words ran inside Margaret's mind. Coming from a military family it wasn't easy to just let go; she was always taught to be in control of her situation. Control which seemed to slip further away as her attacker blindfolded her and tied her hands at her wrists. The man began to undress her, but she knew better than to fight back at this point. DNA evidence and her own survival took more priority at this point. She could hear the fabric of her blouse been torn apart, a beautiful Japanese silk blouse her husband bought for her on their last trip to Japan. How dare he?

The man guided her through the bedroom to the four-posted bed and made her lie down on it. Margaret felt her legs pulled apart and tied to the corners of the bed. He then undid the bindings at her wrists and tied her arms to the other corners of the bed. Then something strange and twisted happened, the man began kissing and licking up her leg. Starting at her toes he slowly worked his way up her ankle, her defined calf muscle, her knee, and then stopped midway up her thigh. He then began going down the other leg. He kissed every single toe on her foot and then Margaret heard something she knew she would hear sooner or later, the rustle of fabric as he took off his clothes.

Margaret struggled with her bonds as the bed bounced when he climbed back on. Fricking bastard, her marriage might be boring but that didn't mean she had to let this man have his way with her. "You wouldn't be trying to gain control of the situation are you," he asked her as he lay something cold and flat on the valley between her breasts. Damn, he still had the knife with him!

He went down on her, Margaret could feel the bristles of his moustache brushing against the sensitive shaven skin of her pubic area. At first he started with gentle kisses and then he slipped his tongue inside her. She tried to fight it, but a sudden wave of pleasure spilled over her with the intrusion. He slowly worked her over until she had her first orgasm. She tried not to show any outward sign of it, but Margaret could feel her juices trickling down her exposed ass cheeks. She made a mental note to work out later, her butt was getting too big.

He pulled up over Margaret and inserted his hard member deep inside her. I hope he's a minute man; the thought came from nowhere, but it repulsed her that this man was now having his way with her. But at the same time she hoped that he would take a while; he was so thick, virile... and forceful, something Dwight had not been with her for years. "Faster," she called out; he was going too slow for her liking.

He forcefully grabbed one of her breasts, pain shot through at how hard he held her. "So soon did you forget who's in charge here," he responded ferociously. He continued the same moderate pace and sucked at her breasts. Then he grabbed her hips, pulled her off the bed, and began fucking her faster. Margaret cried out as another fierce orgasm crashed over her. Just as he was about to cum he pulled out from inside her and spread his seed all over her belly.

"Hey Maggie," he said as he unfasten one of her wrist bonds, "did you like that?"

"Hey D," she said as she turned and kissed her husband, "that was great. Just do me a favor next time."

"Huh," Dwight asked.

Margaret leaned over his ear and whispered, "next time, take me in the foyer."