Counseling Sarah

Story Info
A guidance counselor takes advantage of student.
2k words
3.81
106.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michepe
michepe
2 Followers

I couldn't understand why they were doing this now. They waited until I was 18, about to finish my last few months of high school. I knew things hadn't been the same at home for a while but I always figured that they'd work things out. After 25 years together, people don't just split up. If they had made it this long, they should try a little harder, see a counselor, do something. Other kids at school had parents who went through divorce but I still felt alone.

After my grades started to slip, I had to have an appointment with Mr. Adler, the school guidance counselor. He was a nice guy but I didn't want to see him. So my grades weren't as high as they used to be. Why does that mean I have to sit through a lecture on personal responsibility?

I went to his office at the end of the day for our little conference. I waited and waited and he finally finished up with one of my classmates and called me into his office.

"Hi Sarah. Why don't you have a seat?" Mr. Adler said.

He pointed to a chair. His office was small, cluttered, and cramped. Between his desk and bookshelves he had managed to shove a small table and three chairs into the middle of the room. I suppose it was to make students more comfortable. He was less the stern counselor lecturing students from behind his large oak desk and more the compassionate older friend who cared about his students enough to try to relate to them on their level. I had a seat at the table and Mr. Adler sat down across from me.

"I assume you already know why you were called in here this afternoon," he continued.

I looked down at the table and mumbled a "yes, sir."

"You've always been a good student. But lately your teachers have been concerned about your classroom performance. You've missed 10 days of school so far this term and your grades have gone from As and Bs to Cs and Ds. I'm hearing that you have trouble concentrating and turning in your assignments. How are things at home, Sarah?"

He reached across the table and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Is there anything going on that I should know about? Any big changes in your life?"

I looked up from the table into his eyes and started to cry. Things were horrible at home. My mother was always so sad now. She stopped getting out of bed and I had to take care of my little brother and sister to make sure that they did their homework and had something to eat. I had to take care of my mom to make sure she didn't go mad with grief. The words started to spill out of my mouth and I told him everything. I needed to talk to someone, anyone, and he let me open up to him.

Mr. Adler got up and came over to where I was sitting. He wrapped his arms around me and ran his fingers through my hair.

"It's okay Sarah," he said sympathetically. "It's okay to cry. You don't have to be strong all the time."

"But I do," I sobbed. "James, Rebecca – they need me. I have to take care of my family."

"Shhhh. It's okay Sarah."

He pulled back my head from his shirt and dried my eyes with his hand. I was so embarrassed. His shirt pocket was drenched in my tears.

I opened my mouth to apologize but Mr. Adler put his finger over my mouth.

"Sarah, you are one of my best students. I know you have plans to attend college next year and that you've worked very hard to get where you are. I know you'll need scholarships and for that you'll need to have good grades, even in your last term. I want to help you because I care about my students. You can't tell anyone about this though. I don't want the other students to be jealous. Can you keep this a secret?"

"Yes sir. I understand," I said, completely unaware of what he really meant.

Mr. Adler released his embrace, walked behind his desk, and sat down in his chair. He motioned for me to come over and I walked up to his desk. He opened a few windows on his computer before looking up at me.

"Sit down here, I want you to see this," he said tapping his thigh. I felt weird sitting down on my counselor's lap but I didn't want to upset him after he had just agreed to help me. I looked at the screen. It was a request for a recommendation from State University.

"See Sarah, they receive grade reports from the school each term and they want to know if there is any reason why your grades have dropped so suddenly. They want to know if you have a legitimate reason or if you are just lazy so they know whether or not you are the caliber student they want to admit to their program."

I nodded in understanding.

"I need to know whether or not to recommend you for admission. You are a good student Sarah, but are you willing to do whatever it takes to succeed?"

He slid his arms down from the keyboard and wrapped them around my waist.

I nodded. "Yes sir, I'll do anything."

Mr. Adler slid his hands up to my breasts and began grabbing at them through my shirt.

I started to jump up, shocked at what had just happened.

"I...I don't understand, Mr. Adler."

"I thought you said you were willing to do anything Sarah."

"Yes, but, I thought you meant like studying harder or going to summer school or doing some extra credit."

"This is the only extra credit available to you."

Mr. Adler's face had turned from compassionate to stern and serious.

"I want to give you the opportunity to go to college and fulfill your dreams. But first you have to show me that you've earned it. I need to know that you are dedicated enough before I send your recommendation. Do you trust me Sarah?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then you know I would never take advantage of you. I am only trying to determine whether or not you have what it takes to succeed. I need to know that you are willing to give your all."

I was trapped. I desperately needed a positive recommendation. Reluctantly I sat back down on his lap.

"Good choice Sarah. I'm glad you understand," he whispered in my ear.

He began kissing and licking my neck. I felt my face turning red and my skin felt flushed. I tugged at the hem of my skirt a little and hoped that this test would be over soon.

He reached up my shirt and pulled down my bra cups so that my nipples were exposed. He began twisting and pulling at them while he continued slobbering on my neck. I wanted to cry out in disgust but I was too embarrassed. I wanted to be good for Mr. Adler.

He stopped licking my neck and began pinching my nipples harder. He increased the pressure until I let out a whimper.

"Does that hurt you Sarah?" he asked.

"No Mr. Adler," I lied.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Good girl."

He released his grip and pushed me down to the floor between his desk and his chair. He backed his chair up against the wall to give me just enough space to turn around. He smiled down at me and stroked the side of my face with his hand. He used his other hand to unhook his belt. I looked up at him, terrified.

"Do you want to stop Sarah?"

"No sir," I said sheepishly.

He smiled again, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them down to his ankles. I just stared. I had fooled around with boys my age before, but I'd never been with an older man. He was wrinkled and hairy and his cock was much larger than any I'd ever seen before.

He put his arms behind his head and reclined.

"Well Sarah? Are you going to apply yourself or not?"

I looked up at him and I knew without being told what he wanted me to do. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to suck.

"Deeper," he commanded.

I slowly opened my mouth wider allowing more of his cock to fill my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft, letting my tongue slide along the underside.

"Ahh, yes. That's it," he groaned.

He took his hands and placed them on the back of my head.

"Deeper. Deeper," he said.

He began pushing my head further down on his shaft. It was too much for me to take in and I tried to push back but he was too strong. I felt the head slamming against the back of my throat and I started to gag. He seemed to enjoy that and began fucking my throat even harder. My eyes watered and tears began rolling down my cheeks. His grunting became more forceful and he stood up to allow for more control of his thrust.

"Ah yes. You're such a good little whore, aren't you?"

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped me across the face with it. I coughed and tried to catch my breath. His dick was so hard and my cheeks started to sting from the slaps.

"Aren't you Sarah? Say it. Tell me what a good little whore you are."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and said, "I'm a good little whore, Mr. Adler."

He began stroking his shaft and pushed my face down into a mound of hair. He smelled of must and I tried to pull away. I thought I was going to throw up. He yanked my head back sharply by my hair and glared at me.

"I'm very disappointed in you Sarah. I thought you were the kind of student that goes the extra mile. You don't have what it takes."

"No, wait! I do, sir," I whimpered. "Please."

He pushed my face back into his hairy sack.

"Then show me!" he grunted.

I stuck out my tongue and began licking his balls. Put them in your mouth he commanded. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and alternated them, sucking one into my mouth at a time. I tugged on them gently with my lips and let my tongue draw circles along his wrinkled skin. His stroking became furious and he started grunting heavily. He pushed my head back.

"Look up at me," he commanded. "Tell me how much you want my come."

I still had tears streaming down my face but I knew if I complied that it would be all over soon.

"Please give me your come, Mr. Adler." I sat up almost eagerly. "Please, I want you to come."

He arched his head back and started shooting his sticky load in huge globs across my face and into my hair. It dripped slowly down my forehead and into my eyes. He wiped it off and stuck his coated fingers into my mouth. It was so bitter, but I licked his fingers clean anyway. He pointed down at his limp cock and I knew what he wanted. I used my tongue I licked up and down his shaft and his sack until I had swallowed every drop.

Mr. Adler pulled his pants back up and reached in his desk drawer. He pulled out a wet wipe and handed it to me.

"You had better clean your face before you walk out of here. Remember this is a secret. If anyone finds out what I'm doing to help you, I'll make sure you never get into college," he warned.

I cleaned the come and tear streaks off my face and readjusted my clothes.

"I'm very pleased that I'll be able to recommend you now Sarah. I always knew you had what it takes. Now what do you say when someone does you a favor?"

My eyes welled up again and my face turned bright red. I looked down at the floor and whispered a quite "thank you."

He laughed and turned back to his computer. "You're dismissed," he said.

I picked up my backpack and left his office feeling ashamed.

michepe
michepe
2 Followers