Countdown To Interruption - Reckless

Story Info
Outdoor sex is ruined.
902 words
2.33
9.3k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
algor
algor
5 Followers

I tried to imitate the National Geographic series "Countdown to Disaster" with this story. My inspiration for this was a (non-erotic) car accident that saw on YouTube. All other events and all interactions in the narrative are born of my imagination. All names, people and locations are fictional as well. Any similarities to people, events or locations are coincidental.

* * * * * * * *

2:34pm, somewhere between the towns Sand-pit and Yellow-hills

As Simon brings the car to a stop under the bridge, Catherine pans her camcorder around in a full circle. The view is not pleasing. Crooked, puny trees, growing on rocky hills, lean over a turbid stream. The road above is not as deserted as the landscape might suggest, and vehicles rumble overhead from time to time.

Despite the grim view, this place has a unique advantage. Here, there is no danger of unwanted or accidental visitors. This fact is very important, as well as all the other requirements of the "Daring Amateurs" – a car, a road, and a secluded location. The only thing still missing is the erotic scene about to take place.

Simon takes the camera out of Catherine's hands and puts it in a makeshift cage under the driver's sunshade. He shuffles over to the passenger seat and Catherine straddles his lap. They hug each other; Simon grins and says, "Well, let's do it."

2:35pm

Bus No. 17 stops in Sand-pit for a scheduled break. Most of the passengers disembark and head for the local glass-blowing factory. Only five people stay behind.

2:37pm

Robert drives leisurely out of Yellow-hills. He listens to the low growl of his Audi, a hint at the power hidden in elegantly modified engine. A might that begs to be released. He looks at the speedometer, unsatisfied. He feels that familiar itch; suddenly it is very necessary that he find a less-traveled road. There is only one place in the region appropriate for his favorite form of entertainment.

Meanwhile, bus No. 17 leaves Sand-pit and heads for Yellow-hills, its last stop.

2:42pm

John turns off the TV and runs to the garage. He's missing the last five minutes of the game, but the second shift at the factory starts in exactly eighteen, and he can't afford to risk being late. He's going to have to really move to make it, but he's out of his chair and on the road in less than a minute.

2:45pm

Simon and Catherine caress each another in the front passenger seat. They are embarrassed neither by the camcorder's eye, nor by the surrounding wilderness Instead, they focus completely on giving and receiving pleasure.

14:47

John approaches Sand-pit at a dangerous speed, but fortunately there are few vehicles on the road. He passes them with ease, leaving them far behind. About a kilometer before the Muddy River Bridge, he sees another car.

Robert isn't hurrying; this road is too rough for his Audi anyway. But his distracted calm ends when he notices John Williams's Ford speeding beside him, trying to pass. Robert immediately hits the accelerator, being blown away by this tin lizzie car is too humiliating to stand.

Behind Robert, the blue Ford is shrinking into a dot on the horizon. Robert grins. The view of an opponent behind you - this is what it's all about! He turns his gaze forward and sees the left curve to Muddy River Bridge. "Big deal!" - He says to himself - "I've taken tighter turns, and faster."

14:48

Catherine softly pushes her boyfriend back into the seat and leans over him. "I'll be on top " - she whispers. Just a moment later, they both feel the electrifying feeling of sexual contact. The slippery heat of female flesh provokes a sharp inhale from Simon.

The bus No. 17 goes over the river, traveling cautiously. The driver knows all too well the treacherous right turn after the bridge. He stares bug-eyed as a car comes flying into the curve, hits the guardrail, tears right through the steel and vanishes over the edge of the embankment. It is over in literally the blink of the eye. The twisted guardrail remains as the only sign of the accident.

Catherine just begins working up and down on Simon when the vague silhouette of a car plops into the shallow river. The crash sends a shower of murky water down on their car. "Crash? " - asks Catherine in a breathy voice. "Yes" – growls Simon through clenched teeth.

14:49

Kevin didn't see the crash because he was having a pleasant nap in the rear of the bus. But he awakes shortly after the bus stops and calmly trots over to have a swim. He only pauses briefly when he notices the shocked stares directed at him. He is surprised to see a gray car amidst the greyish water. The driver trudges out of the wreck with a little effort, obviously he is unharmed. Kevin is ready to head back to the group when he sees another car. It is on the opposite shore, right between the supporting pillars. He notices a man and a woman peeking from inside. Kevin immediately wonders whether it isn't a prostitute and her client. Very probably: unknown people, unknown car. Besides, decent people don't belong in such a place. He decides a phone call to the police is not bad idea at all...

algor
algor
5 Followers