Countermove Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,123 Followers

After one hell of an orgasm I pushed her blonde head away. The tournament was starting soon and I didn't want to be late. Since I was the "host" champion I was the last match scheduled for the night, but I wanted to see the other wrestlers in action. I knew several of them by reputation but I had never seen any of them wrestle.

I got dressed and left Bambi to untangle her garters. I headed for the ring and realized that the house was indeed quite full. The smell of beer and sweaty tight-packed bodies filled the air. The tournament was drawing them in and I could almost hear the cash box filling. I had to hand it to Marty. The man had quite the marketing mind.

The tournament was organized in a double-elimination format. In other words, you were eliminated after two losses. This meant a single loss wouldn't knock you out of the tournament but it would be harder to make it all the way through. Whoever lost their opening match would be facing an uphill climb to make it to the championship match.

The opening match had a big brunette named Chaos fighting a blonde called Jewel. Chaos was big, close to 6' tall, and she wore a black-and-yellow checkered bikini. Jewel was closer to my size, maybe an inch shorter. She wore a deep emerald green bikini and her hair had streaks of green in it as well. Cute. Still, she had to be good or she wouldn't be here. I was watching this match carefully because the winner of my match would be facing the winner of this match in the next round. The loser of this match would be facing the loser of my match as well.

The opening bell sounded and for a minute it looked like Jewel was going to have no problem with her larger opponent. She was all over Chaos and nearly pinned her twice. But Chaos' size and greater strength began to take their toll and Jewel found herself topless, then naked. She made a brief flurry at the end and managed to get Chaos topless, but everybody already knew who was going to win this match. Sure enough, seconds later Jewel was writhing on the ground calling out "Submit!" and the match was over. She wasn't eliminated from the tournament yet but she'd have a day or two to think about this loss as Chaos strapped on the toy and put the green-streaked blonde on all fours. Chaos gripped Jewel's hair and began to pump the blonde from behind. The crowd went wild, of course. This was what they had paid to see, after all.

I went to the concession stands and got myself a bottle of water. When I returned the second match was just beginning. A short redhead in a dark red bikini named Fury was grappling with a willowy blonde chick named FireNIce. FireNIce had red fiery streaks running through her blonde hair and the bottom of her bikini was blue while the top was red. Apparently champions felt the symbolic connection between their names, hair and costumes were important. I probably shouldn't talk, since my ring name- Onyx- was reflected in my black hair and black bikini. Whatever.

The contrast in the wrestling styles between Fury and FireNIce was interesting. Fury was short- barely 5'2- but tenacious and she fought with a frenzy that was almost unnerving. FireNIce, on the other hand, displayed icy calm and coolness as she dispassionately sparred with her shorter opponent. However, every now and then she would suddenly burst into frenzied action that completely contrasted her earlier calm. "Psychochick" might have been a better name for this apparently bi-polar girl, but hell, it seemed to work for her, and she needed something because Fury's rabid attacks were taking their toll. You don't normally see scratching at this level- it's frowned upon and technically illegal- but Fury attacked with her whole body and seemed to ignore pain. FireNIce was sporting 3 claw marks down her cheek and she appeared to be shook by Fury's intensity. It was actually an entertaining match and could have gone either way but eventually a naked but still ferocious Fury pinned a naked but exhausted FireNIce to the mat for a 3 count. The bell sounded, the match was over and cute lil Fury strapped on the toy to give it to her taller fallen opponent. The crowd went wild again. Everybody loves the underdog.

There was one more match before mine, so I decided to catch at least a minute or two before I went to the locker room to get ready. This match featured Dominatrix- a dark-haired woman in a leather bikini- facing Whirlpool, a muscular woman in a dark blue bikini. According to reputation, both of them favored submission holds, though Dominatrix tended toward humiliation moves. Dominatrix liked to break her opponent's confidence by using moves that displayed their bodies and generally embarrassed them. Dominatrix was the oldest challenger in the tournament- she was in her early to mid-thirties- and she was the most experienced wrestler as well. Dominatrix, along with Chaos and myself, were considered the favorites to win the tournament.

The bell sounded and they began grappling. I only watched a minute before I left for the locker room and it was already obvious that although Whirlpool was stronger, Dominatrix' experience was going to be the deciding factor. Whirlpool was already removing her top when I entered the locker room and its familiar smells.

I had donned my black bikini and just closed my locker when I heard Dominatrix' victory announced over the P.A. I wasn't surprised. Skill and experience will almost always beat brute strength. Dominatrix would probably go deep into the tournament.

I did some simple stretching exercises to warm up. The cheers from the crowd told me Dominatrix was giving it to Whirlpool pretty good but I wasn't worried about Dominatrix right now. I was thinking about my opponent for my match. Her name was Tyger. She was undefeated so far but she had only been wrestling for a year or so. She was supposed to be good but she was still relatively unknown because she hadn't been wrestling very long. Of all the wrestlers she had the least experience, but I knew better than to go by that because I was second in that department, since I only had 3 years experience. Still, with only a year under her belt she wasn't likely to pose that serious a threat.

I left the locker room and made my way to the ring. The crowd was already chanting, "On-yx! On-yx! On-yx!" as I stepped inside. There's nothing like being the home-crowd favorite in a tournament to get your blood pumping. I glanced over at my opponent but she seemed unaffected by the raucous noise from the crowd. She had black hair and appeared to have some Asian or Gypsy in her. It was hard to tell at this distance. She seemed to be about my height and weight. Her bikini was a tiger animal print with orange and black stripes.

*"Ladies and gentleman! The final match of the night! In this corner.....at 5'8" tall, weighing 129 pounds....your hometown champion....Oooooooooonyx!"*

*"And her opponent...at 5'9" tall, weighing 126 pounds....Tyger!"*

The bell sounded. I stepped forward and she stepped up to meet me. I grabbed her shoulders and grappled with her for a moment to test her strength. She resisted briefly, then suddenly turned and flipped me over her hip. The arena whirled as I landed on my back with a breath-taking thud and suddenly she was on top of me, my shoulders pinned to the mat. I heard the referee slap the mat three times and just like that I had been pinned for the first time in over a year.

She stood up and went back to her corner. I got to my feet slowly, still a bit dazed at the speed of the takedown. The crowd had gone absolutely silent, stunned at the unexpected pinfall. The referee stood in front of me with his hand out and I stared at him for a moment before it dawned on me that he was waiting for my bikini top. It had been so long since I had been pinned that I had simply forgotten. My cheeks burned as I removed my top and handed it to the referee, but I knew I had to shake it off and concentrate. This Tyger bitch was obviously better than I thought.

The crowd went wild at my topless state. I was still the hometown champion but everyone had waited to see me lose my top for over a year. I went back to center ring and faced off against Tyger once again. Her eyes dropped to my bare breasts and she smirked. I clenched my teeth as the bell rang. I was taking this bitch down hard.

I moved in fast and grabbed her wrist. I spun around, bringing her wrist over my head to twist her arm behind her back, but she spun around as well, preventing me from getting her arm behind her. As soon as the spin was complete she grabbed my wrist with her free hand and spun around again, catching me flat-footed. Suddenly my arm was behind my back, twisting painfully. I tried to reach behind me with my free hand but she leaned to the side away from that hand and suddenly I was on my knees and I could feel my shoulder threatening to separate. The burning pain was pure agony and I was again forced to submit. This time the crowd went crazy as I hadn't lost my bikini bottom in over two years. My arm aching, my pride even worse, I slipped my bikini bottom over my hips and down my thighs and calves and stepped out of it. For the first time in forever I stood naked in front of the sold-out house. The cheers were deafening and I realized they had shifted somewhat. The crowd was actually beginning to cheer for Tyger. I was losing them.

Wrestling naked against a fully-dressed person is never easy, but I put that behind me. Tyger was going down this time no matter what. I almost never used my mental abilities during an actual match because it was rarely necessary, but I was going to make an exception this time. Tyger was about to get so aroused and distracted at my touch she wasn't going to be able to concentrate.

The bell sounded. I stepped up and grappled with Tyger for a moment, then paused and pushed my will into her brain.

And I felt my push slide off into nothing.

Stunned, I pushed again. Nothing. It was like trying to grab a wet bar of soap. I couldn't get hold of anything. Shocked, mind numb, my feet were kicked out from under me and Tyger had me pinned in seconds. I resisted momentarily but without heat, and Tyger overcame my feeble resistance easily. The mat was slapped 3 times and the crowd went berserk. I had lost for the first time ever.

Still dazed, I felt myself jerked to my knees. Tyger took my bikini top and used it to tie my wrists behind my back. She made a show of playing with my nipples before strapping the toy to her hips. She stepped forward then and pressed the toy against my lips. Cheeks burning, I slid my mouth over the toy as I had made so many other girls do over the last three years. Tyger pressed the toy all the way into my mouth, the tip almost lodged in my throat, and she suddenly reached down and grabbed my hair in her hand, bending my head back just enough so she could see my eyes. "You stupid little slut," she hissed. "Did you think you were the only one who could do shit with your mind?" My mouth full, I could only stare back.

And then I felt the fluid changes in my mind.

Suddenly my crotch itched horribly. It was such a burning itch that my hips began to twitch and wriggle helplessly. I knew the only way to stop that itch was to shave my pussy hair. The bitch had used my own trick against me. Shit.

After fucking my mouth with the toy, Tyger pushed me forward so that my cheek was against the mat but my ass was in the air. She slid the toy into my pussy and began to pound me silly in front of the screaming crowd. My pussy hair was burning and itching so horribly that I was twitching and wriggling like a slut in heat, and the crowd was loving it. As an extra humiliation, Tyger used her mind power to make me orgasm twice, hard, until she finally pulled out and left the ring, leaving me on my knees naked, tied and well-fucked.

The referee was almost sympathetic as he untied my wrists and handed me my bikini. I didn't even bother to put it on as I absolutely had to get to the locker room and shave my pussy immediately before I screamed. I ignored the sea of jeering faces and looked at the ground as I made my way back to the locker room. Of course Marty was there, waiting.

"Why, what's that thud I heard?" he smirked. "Was that someone falling off the fucking gravy train?"

I jerked open my locker and took out a can of shaving cream and my razor. I wanted to kick his ass but I had other things I had to take care of first. I spread a handful of shaving cream over my pussy hair and began to stroke the razor across the area. Immediately the itching began to fade as my pussy became smoother and smoother.

"Don't harp on it, Marty." I growled. "I'm not in the mood."

Marty didn't seem to hear me, however, as he was staring in amazement at my hands as they shaved my pussy. "What the fuck are you doing?" he asked.

I didn't answer immediately as I was wiping the last bits of shaving cream from between my legs with a towel. My pussy was now completely smooth and hairless. That done, I reached into my locker and took out a bottle of cherry red nail polish, a bottle that was supposed to be for the girls I had beaten. Without even thinking about it I opened the bottle, kneeled down and began to paint my toenails bimbo fucking red. I clenched my teeth as I finally answered Marty's question.

"She's got the same powers I do. I don't fucking know how, but she can do what I do, Marty. Where the hell did you find her?"

Marty blinked stupidly as he digested what I had just told him. Then he burst out in his braying laughter. "No fucking way! You have got to be shitting me!"

I was already seriously pissed off and his laughter wasn't helping. I finished one foot and I changed positions to do the toes on my other foot. "Do I look like I'm fucking kidding you?"

His eyes dropped down to my freshly shaved pussy. "No, I guess you ain't kidding. Did she do something to your head to make you lose?"

I spread the fingers of my left hand open and began stroking the red polish onto my fingernails. "No, she didn't. She was that fucking good, alright? Now get the hell out of here and let me get dressed." I fumed as I watched my fingernails turn red in front of my eyes. I always considered women who painted their nails red sluts because to me that color screamed sex, but now here I was with red fingers and toes. I wanted badly to get dressed because I was feeling very naked and vulnerable, but I couldn't even do that yet because my nails were wet and I knew I wouldn't be able to put anything on until the second coat and the clear overcoat dried. How girly was that? Grrrrrr.

Marty couldn't resist a final smirk at my expense, but he left without any more smart-ass comments. A few of the other wrestlers passed by me but didn't say anything, though a couple stared with open mouths until I glared at them and they walked away. I could hear the muted conversations over by the mirrors and it wasn't hard to figure out what they were talking about.

I had to pull myself together. I had to get a grip. So I stood there naked and shaved smooth, waiting for my fingers and toes to dry, ignoring everything around me as I tried to think my way through things. I had to think my way through things because I was an expert at reversals and this was a situation that needed to be reversed. I knew one problem was going to be my now shaky self-confidence and another problem was going to be convincing everybody that this loss was a fluke and that I hadn't lost my touch. But that wasn't my main problem.

My main problem was how the hell was I going to stop this Tyger bitch and win this tournament?

NEXT: Onyx vs. Jewel

As always, feedback is always welcomed and appreciated. Positive or negative.

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,123 Followers
12