Country Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,321 Followers

I looked at Jen, who was crying hard from what Butch had said, just as I was. I stood up and she stood with me and held my hand.

"I didn't have the chance to know Grandma very well since we lived so far apart," I said. "But knowing that she was loved so much by all of you... well, that means a lot to me. To us."

Jen spoke. "I just wanted to add that we thank all of you for being there for her."

Jen and I sat down, wiping the tears from our eyes. After the minister finished, we followed the casket out of the church. Butch was one of the pall bearers. We rode in the procession to the cemetery for the burial, then returned to grandma's house. So many people came by, and a lot of them brought food. Butch found me standing alone, looking out the window at the back yard.

"Hey, PJ," he said quietly. "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay," I replied. "My dog would love this backyard."

"What kind of dog do you have?"

"A miniature schnauzer. Rocky is his name."

"Ah. I have a yellow lab. Duke."

"Rocky's boarded in a kennel right now. I miss him. He's my only friend."

"He's not your only friend."

I looked up at Butch. He put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed me to him in a sideways hug.

"Thank you for what you said about my grandma. It was very nice."

"I meant every word."

"You look really nice, by the way. I mean, not that you don't normally. I--"

Dad walked up to us and stepped between Butch and myself.

"Philip. Can I speak to you for a moment?"

"Sure, Dad."

I flashed Butch a warm smile, then followed Dad into the kitchen.

"I don't think it's appropriate for you to be seen with that man."

"Why not?"

"He's gay. I wouldn't want these people to get the wrong idea."

"I'm gay, too, Dad. And I frankly don't care what you or anyone else thinks."

I turned to walk away and Dad grabbed my arm. "Don't you walk away from me. You will not embarrass this family."

"Don't worry, Dad. I wouldn't dream of tarnishing your reputation."

I returned to Butch, who said he needed to head out.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" he asked quietly.

"Yes. We have to meet the lawyer in the morning. When I can get away, I'll come down to your store."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

Butch ran his hand down my back, then left.

***

The next morning, we went to the lawyer for the reading of the will. Grandma left the majority of her estate to Dad, but also left a small sum to Jennifer and myself. The house went to Dad and the store space went to Jennifer and myself, which surprised Dad. After we finished with the lawyer, we went to the realtor. Dad put the house up for sale and he listed the store for Jennifer and me. They also arranged to have an estate sale for all of the items that we were leaving behind.

After we all had lunch together, I excused myself.

"Where are you going? Dad asked.

"I don't feel like staying cooped up in the house. I'm gonna go shopping."

"You look ridiculous, by the way," he added.

I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a blue plaid long sleeved cotton shirt over a white undershirt, blue jeans, and my new boots.

"I think I look fine," I frowned.

"At least he's making an effort to fit in," Jen said, trying to be positive.

"He looks like a god damned redneck wannabe."

"Oh, Philip, leave him alone," Mom said.

We split up and I walked to the sporting goods store and looked around. They sold a ton of hunting equipment, it seemed. I didn't see anything I wanted, and I figured my parents and Jen were long gone, so I headed across the street to Butch's.

I smiled at Chris at the desk and asked if Butch was around. He told me that Butch was in the office in back and he was expecting me. I headed back to the office where Butch was sitting at the computer.

"Hi," I said shyly as I tapped at the open door.

He looked up and a big grin spread across his handsome face. "Hey, PJ."

"I'm not bothering you, am I?"

"Not at all," he said. "C'mon in."

I walked over to him. He stood up and put his arms around me and gave me a hug. He bent his head down and I could feel the whiskers of his beard and his hot breath tickling my neck.

"You're so tall," I whispered as I ran my hands up his back to his shoulders.

"Yup. I'm 6'4". What are you, about 5'8"?"

"Yeah."

"Mmm. You're the perfect size."

I felt his lips lightly brush along my neck and I pressed my hands into his back, urging him closer. His lips gently kissed a trail up my neck, around my jaw to my chin, then finally my lips. We kissed slowly and sensually for a few minutes before Butch finally moved away.

"You hungry?" he asked. "I haven't had a chance to grab lunch yet."

"Oh. I had lunch with Jen and my parents. But I can keep you company if you want."

Butch gave me a quick kiss and we stopped at the counter so Butch could to tell Chris that he'd be back in a bit. We walked across the street to Lucille's.

"Hey there, Butch," the red-haired woman behind the counter called out. "Have a seat anywhere."

"Thanks, Lucille," Butch replied.

We sat down in the first booth by the front window and Butch looked over the menu.

The red-haired woman hurried over to us with a sweet tea for Butch without even asking. She reminded me of that waitress Flo from that old TV show 'Alice'. She was in her forties, red hair pinned up in a bun, bright red lipstick.

"What can I get you, hon?" she asked me.

"I'll just have a Coke."

Butch put the menu back in the holder. "I'll have the meatloaf sandwich with fries. And bring PJ here one of your famous strawberry shortcakes."

"Comin' right up, sweetie."

After Butch finished his lunch and I ate every bite of my dessert -- and nearly licking the plate clean, we headed back to his store.

"Hey, Butch," Chris said as he stepped up to us. "Bud from Tifton got here a few minutes ago. He's out back."

"I should let you get back to work," I said.

"Wait," Butch said. "Come on out back. You can play with Duke while I take care of Bud."

I followed Butch out to the back of the store to the large greenhouse area. Butch told Bud he'd be right with him, and we walked through the greenhouse to the back yard.

Beyond the greenhouse was a large fenced-in grassy area. A big yellow labrador retriever came running up to the fence gate.

"Hey, boy!" Butch called out. "Hey, Duke. This is my friend, PJ. Say 'hi' to PJ."

Butch opened the gate and Duke moved back so we could enter. I crouched down in front of Duke and held out my hand for him to sniff. Duke smelled my hand and I reached up and petted him.

"I'll be right back, PJ," Butch said. He squeezed my shoulder and turned and went back in.

Duke ran and got a tennis ball and brought it to me. I threw it and we played catch and I ran around with him until Butch returned.

"Duke is great," I told Butch as I tried to catch my breath.

"He likes you a lot."

I shrugged and looked down at Duke, who was sitting next to me. I squatted down next to him and scratched behind his ears.

"He's a good boy," I said.

Butch smiled at me and I blushed and smiled back.

"Damn, you're cute," Butch whispered.

I blushed harder and gave Butch a bashful glance. I stood up and put my hands in my pants pockets.

"Are you busy tonight?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No."

"You wanna come over to my place? We could grab a pizza and some beer."

"Sure. That sounds good, Butch."

"I'll pick you up at 6:00."

***

I headed back to Grandma's house and went up to my room and took a nap. I took a shower and cleaned up really good and made my way downstairs before Butch arrived. When he pulled into the driveway, I told my parents I was going out and hurried outside.

I got into the truck and smiled at Butch, who had one hand holding a cigarette out of the rolled down window. Duke was sitting in the backseat. I leaned in and gave Butch a quick hug and he kissed my cheek. I reached back and scratched behind Duke's ear.

His house was two streets over from Grandma's. The style was very similar to Grandma's house. It was a two story house, white, with a big front porch. It had three bedrooms and a bathroom on the upper floor. The lower floor had a half bathroom, plus the dining room, kitchen and family room.

Butch ordered a New York style pizza from the town's only pizzeria. He grabbed a couple of bottles of Bud Light, and we sat down on the couch and ate. It was surprisingly good. We had the TV on, but we didn't really pay attention to it. We were busy talking and laughing. One interesting fact I found out about him was that his real first name was Brian, but he has been called Butch his whole life.

After we finished eating, Butch grabbed the pizza box and the paper plates and headed for the kitchen. I grabbed the empty beer bottles and followed him. I put the bottles in the recycle bin outside the back door as Butch directed. When I went outside, Duke followed me and he ran out into the fenced in yard to go potty.

I came back inside and while Butch was in the bathroom, I took the sponge and wiped down the counter, then washed my hands.

Butch came up behind me and put his arms around me. I leaned back into him.

"Hi," I whispered.

"Hey," he whispered into my ear.

His lips kissed along the side of my neck and I sighed softly. I turned around in his arms so that I was facing him. I put my hands on his hips as he leaned down and kissed me. His kiss was full of want and desire. We stood there in the kitchen, kissing for a long time. He finally broke the kiss and moved his lips down and kissed my chin. He kissed a trail along my jaw from my chin to my left ear. He flicked his tongue along my ear and my body shuddered.

His mouth moved down to my neck and he licked a trail down to the base and began kissing and sucking. His beard tickled the sensitive skin of my neck and I trembled in his arms, whimpering softly. Butch groaned in satisfaction at my reaction to his kiss and touch. I knew he was marking me, but I didn't care.

He cupped my face gently in his hands and kissed my lips tenderly. He took my hand and led me up the stairs to his master bedroom. He shut the door behind us. I stood in front of him, looked up into his blue eyes. I trembled nervously.

"Butch... I don't normally... I'm not slutty..."

"I know, PJ."

I smiled at him warmly. "But I want to be with you," I added nervously.

Butch kissed me again, and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. He broke the kiss long enough to pull the shirt over my head and drop it onto the floor. As he kissed and licked my neck, he ran his hands all over my smooth chest, stomach and back and my body shuddered. When his hands moved to my nipples to lightly tease and tweak them, I whimpered and my knees buckled.

Butch chuckled in my ear and his strong hand moved around my waist, holding me to his body. I reached my hands up to his shirt and unbuttoned each button. I pulled the shirt open and he let it slide from his shoulders onto the floor. I grabbed the bottom of his white tank undershirt and pulled it out of his jeans and pulled it up over his head. I couldn't resist giving it a smell before I dropped it on the floor.

"I love the way you smell," I whispered. "It's so good."

I ran my hands up and down his hairy belly and his chest. He was built stocky. His chest and stomach muscles were rock hard underneath a soft layer of fat. He was covered in soft brown hair from his neck to his waist. He had an armband tattoo around his right bicep. He wore a gold chain around his neck, with a small gold cross on it.

"So hairy," I whispered. "So manly..."

"Fuck, you turn me on, PJ. You're so fucking cute I can't stand it."

Butch unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants and they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and stood in front of him in only a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs. unbuckled his big leather belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. They were snug on his big thighs and bubble butt and I had to give them a couple of tugs to get them down around his ankles. I swallowed nervously when I saw the huge bulge in his blue plaid boxer shorts.

He took my glasses off and set them on the nightstand. He took my hand and led me to his bed. He pushed back the blankets and I crawled onto the bed and laid down as he moved on top of me, straddling my thigh.

We kissed and made out, running our hands all over each other. When he moved his mouth down to my nipple, I almost leapt off the bed. He gently sucked and licked each one in turn, turning each one into a hard little pebble.

"Mmm... Love your pink little nipples," he groaned.

He kissed the middle of my chest and moved down further to my belly button, then moved back up to my mouth. He flipped over onto his back, pulling me on top of him. I kissed all over his chest and stomach, running my hands and mouth and tongue all over the hairy fur. I flicked my tongue on each of his nipples.

I moved further down his body to his belly button and then below. I grabbed the waist band of his boxer shorts and peeked inside. His hard cock, freed from its cotton prison, snapped up against his belly and I gasped at the sight of it.

I pulled his shorts down as Butch raised his butt up to help me, then tossed them aside. I ran my hands all over his hairy, beefy thighs as I stared at his erect penis.

He was nearly eight inches long and thick. He was uncut and the foreskin had retracted to bare his swollen dark red head. The head was wet with sticky pre-come. His natural untrimmed bush was curly dark brown like the rest of his fur, thickest around the base of his cock. He had large balls that hung low in their furry sack between his legs.

"You're so big, Butch. The biggest I've ever seen."

I looked up at him and he was resting on his elbows watching me. His eyes were filled with lust and desire.

I knelt between his legs and my hands were shaking as I slowly reached for him. I stroked and fondled his balls with my left hand as my right hand wrapped around the thick shaft. He was so thick I couldn't get my hand around him. I slowly glided my hand up and down. He felt hot like fire. He was rock hard, but velvety soft at the same time. As I stroked him, the foreskin glided up and down over the head. A drop of pre-come oozed out and I bent down and licked it away, causing Butch to groan loudly.

"Please, PJ," he whispered.

I took the head in my mouth and licked and sucked all of the pre-come that had leaked. I pushed back the foreskin with my lips and slid my mouth down the shaft. I applied steady suction and used a slow up and down movement.

Butch groaned and moved his hands to my shoulders. I sped up my motions and bobbed up and down and used my hand to twist up and down the shaft.

"Oh fuck, PJ... That feels so fucking good..."

Butch's breathing was growing more ragged and I increased the suction and took him deeper into my mouth.

"Oh god... You're so good..."

I slowed down my bobbing and took a deep breath. I plunged down his shaft as far as I could, fighting my gag reflex and swallowing. I sucked and slurped back up, then did it again. I got about seven of his inches into my mouth with each movement.

"Oh god... You're gonna make me come, baby."

His cock was nice and wet with my saliva and I gripped him tight with my hand and I bobbed up and down with my mouth, slurping and sucking hard, twisting my hand in rhythm, up and down, up and down.

"I can't hold it back, PJ. I'm gonna fucking come in your mouth, baby... Oh shit, here it comes! Oh fuck, PJ! FUCK!"

Butch's hands gripped my head and I felt the first shot blast against the roof of my mouth with shocking force. A second shot followed and I had to swallow to keep it from overflowing. He shot over and over and I swallowed repeatedly. I didn't miss a drop.

After he dumped what seemed like a quart of semen into my mouth, he finally started to go soft. I licked him clean and let him slip from my mouth.

I looked up at him and he was looking down at me through half-closed eyes with a goofy, satisfied grin on his face.

"Holy shit... Jesus fucking Christ," he panted as his body shuddered.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and moved up next to him, laying on my side facing him. I nuzzled up against Butch and kissed his neck, then nuzzled my nose in his beard.

"Mmm, Butch... That was nice," I whispered.

"'Nice'? Are you fucking kidding me? That was the best blowjob I ever got."

"Really?" I blushed.

"Hell, yeah."

Butch pushed me onto my back and rolled onto his side. He kissed my neck and ran his hands down my chest. His fingers slipped under the waistband of my briefs. I became nervous.

"You don't have to, Butch," I whispered.

He looked at me and furrowed his brow. "You don't think I want you to feel good, too?"

I looked into Butch's blue eyes as hand slipped into my briefs and wrapped around my hard dick and I whimpered softly.

I nuzzled my head into his neck as he squeezed me. He grabbed the waistband of my brief. "Lift up, PJ."

I raised my butt up and he lowered my underwear and tossed them onto the floor, leaving me completely exposed to his stare. My penis laid hard against my flat belly. Blond curly hair surrounded above the base of the slender 4-inch circumcised shaft. Pre-come dripped out of the head, making it slick with fluid.

"It's not very big," I whispered.

"Hush. It's perfect."

Butch leaned down and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth as his fingers slid up and down my erection. He flicked his thumb over the tip and I let out a whimper. He tightened his grip with his thumb and fingers and stroked at a slow and steady pace.

"Butch... It feels so good," I moaned as he broke the kiss.

He moved down to my left nipple and began sucking and licking. He moved down further, flicking his tongue around my belly button. He kept going and I drew in a sharp breath and held it as he buried his nose into the hair at the base of my dick. His tongue flicked up the shaft and I cried out when his mouth covered the head and slid down to the base. I watched him in amazement as his bearded lips slid up and down my shaft.

"Oh god, Butch," I whimpered and gripped at his shoulder with my left hand as my right hand grabbed a fistful of the sheets.

His sucking mouth felt hot and wet and was like nothing I ever felt before. I felt a wet finger trace around my hole and then press into me. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Butch... I'm gonna come... Please, Butch... I can't..."

Butch didn't stop. I was panting shallowly and letting out high-pitched whimpers. My back arched and my body tensed. My legs stretched and my toes curled.

"Oh! Butch!"

I drew in a sharp breath and cried out as the first pulse shot through my body and into Butch's mouth. My body convulsed and shook as I shot wad after wad of cream. I felt Butch swallowing.

After he sucked until I was dry, he let my softening organ slip out of my mouth, the small shaft laid nestling in the soft pubic curls.

He moved up to me, straddling my thigh. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately.

He broke the kiss and laid his forehead on mine. I looked into his eyes and smiled at him. I saw the emotions in his eyes, appearing to reflect the same feelings that I felt for him.

Butch rolled onto his back, pulling me with him. I laid on his right shoulder and wrapped my arm around his hairy body. His arm moved around my shoulders, while the other rested on the arm draped over his body. His fingers lightly rubbed my arm. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

He took my hand and pushed it down towards his crotch. It brushed against his cock, which had stiffened into another big erection.

We started kissing again, and Butch rolled on top of me. He moved between my legs, pushing them apart with his beefy thighs. My hands moved down to his waist, resting on the soft love handles. I could feel the head of his big cock pushing underneath my balls, then sliding down into my crack.

robcub32
robcub32
4,321 Followers