Country Club MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quietly strolled off into the shadows as we sipped our drinks and I sensed she held me closer. She pointed out various things around the property and we talked softy, finally ending up back at the bar by the pool house. As she dimmed the lights I pulled out one of the stools for her to sit on and took a seat on one facing her. She crossed her legs and once again her skirt rode up leaving her lovely legs nicely displayed. She shifted her position frequently, changing the way she crossed her legs. She did it very slowly and each time gave me a lingering view of her panty covered pussy, where, even in the dim light, I could not miss the wet spot. As she did this she knew I was looking and smiled each time. We continued chatting.

After awhile she said, "I enjoy the way you look at me. You have made me feel so wonderful this evening. I am flattered you really think I'm beautiful and sexy, although, from your gaze, maybe I should not have worn such a short skirt."

I agreed with her that maybe she shouldn't have, but said if she liked to show off her legs as much as I enjoyed seeing them, then the length of her skirt was not a problem. She responded to my comment indicating she did enjoy it when a handsome young man noticed her and that it made her feel young to have me look at her like that and she encouraged me to continue.

I told her, "I couldn't help but noticed you right from the first day we met"

"My, you really were watching. Now, I'm really flattered!"

We sat chatting for quite awhile. It was well after 10pm and she asked if there was anything else I would like to see tonight. She was right, it was getting late, so I responded, "I have a two-hour practice at six-thirty in the morning, so I guess you have shown me enough for one night. She again took my arm as we headed towards the garage so she could take me back to my car at the club. She let me drive and she again caressed my neck as she had done earlier. I pulled up next to my car and quickly hoped out to open her door. She swung one leg to get out and looked up at my eyes smiling and said, "You are always the perfect gentleman." Of course there was her panty covered pussy displayed for me again. She took my hand and stood in front of me, then pressed her body against mine kissed me on the lips. I knew she could feel my hard cock as it was standing straight out, tenting my shorts. As she drew back, she whispered that my lips were very soft and she enjoyed the feel of my body against her. I whispered thank you and let it pass as she was obviously struggling with what she had just done and I did not want to ruin the evening. I walked her around to the driver's side and said good night, kissing her on the cheek just before she got in her car. She smiled broadly and waved as she drove off.

Yes, it was going to be a hot summer.

Formal night at the pool

Each summer the club held special nights at the pool just for the adults. The first one in early June, less than a week after the night Mrs. Pearce showed me their pool, was a formal night. The entire pool area was lavishly decorated and set up for a beautiful formal dinner complete with dance floor and a live band. It was quite an evening. Although no one would be going swimming, for safety reasons the club wanted lifeguards on duty. They arranged for us all to be in Tux's (even the female guards), so we would blend in for the evening. They allowed us to enjoy the dinner, but it would not be appropriate for us to actively socialize with the members, so the rest of the time we were dispersed around the pool, usually standing in the shadows keeping an eye on things. However, many of the members would stop by and chat with us for a few moments. Mrs. Pearce attended the event, but as seemed to be the case all too often for this lovely woman, she was without her husband. Even at a distance she looked stunning in a black strapless gown.

She stopped to briefly speak with friends as she arrived then strolled around the tables to find her reserved seat where she placed her purse on the chair. She then headed to one of the bars for a drink, but seemed to be looking around for someone. As she waited for her drink she spotted me at the far end of the pool and waved discretely. She got a glass of wine and headed in my direction. As she approached I could not help but notice the long slit up the right side of her form fitting gown. It went nearly to her hip and with each step it exposed a lot of her creamy smooth thigh. I also couldn't help notice the very attractive jiggle of her nearly fully exposed breasts. When she was about six feet from me she looked up and down my full body and said, "You certainly look stunning this evening. I love the European style tux," as she held her wine glass up as if to toast me.

I did like wise with my water glass and responded, "Stunning is an understatement in your case." I likewise took in her total appearance top to bottom. Her jewelry consisted of a very simple but obviously expensive matching set of pearl earrings and necklace.

As I was gazing at her body, she delicately fingered her pearl necklace and asked, "What do you think of them?"

Since I was still basically gazing at her exposed breasts, I stuttered, "Th...they're beautiful." She saw my gaze and said, "I was referring to my pearls."

I quickly shifted by eyes and responded, "They are exquisite and make you the most elegant lady here tonight."

She responded that I was very sweet as she reached for my bow tie to straighten it slightly. When she was happy it was just right she looked around briefly and then told me she was hoping to dance some tonight, but since the crowd was all married couples she thought there would not be much chance as a frown replaced her smile. Her smile returned as she said, "I wish you weren't working so I could dance with you."

I told her I would like to but yes, I was working and it just wasn't an option in this setting.

She told me not to work too hard tonight as she turned headed to meet other arriving guests.

With the sun setting, the glow of the underwater lights and burning torches placed around the pool area made a very romantic atmosphere. I couldn't help watching Mrs. Pearce throughout the evening and wishing I could dance with her so she could get more enjoyment out of the event. I noticed she kept looking at me as if to ensure I was still around.

After the dinner was over and the dancing started she stopped by where I was standing in the shadows to chat. She told me although the event was very well organized she was just bored as the only thing she could do was talk to the other women and was just not able to enjoy the romantic atmosphere. She asked how late I had to stay and would I mind coming to the house when I got off. "I just want to dance and be in a man's arms."

I agreed with her about the romantic atmosphere and said I was sorry she was so frustrated. I told her I could probably leave in an hour as long as the guests were leaving. She smiled and said that would be great. We agree when I saw her get her purse I would follow her out. True to her word, and almost exactly an hour later, I saw her get her purse and I walked to my car as she waited for the valet to bring her car to the pool entrance. She waved as she drove past me and I fell in behind her for the short drive to her house. She pulled into the garage and I pulled up near the garage and quickly headed to open her door. As she got out, she gave me a long view of her exposed legs and her very exposed breasts, including a glimpse of her dark brown areole, which she made no effort to cover. She took my elbow and leaned close as we walked toward the pool house. She whispered, "Thank you for being here for me. I can't put into words how much I appreciate it and how much it means to me. I hope I can find some way to thank you enough."

I told her it was my pleasure as I had noticed she was having a difficult time trying to enjoy the dinner and I hoped I could change that.

She softly responded that I already had as she kissed my cheek. The atmosphere around the pool was very cozy with only the glow of the underwater lights providing their glow. She stepped to the stereo and put on some soft music, and turned back to me and asked, "Now, how about that dance, Handsome?"

I took her in my arms as she pressed her body against mine.

We were soon gliding together slowly around the pool deck. Being so close to her, my head was filled with the wonderful fragrance of her perfume. "I love the scent of your perfume, it is very alluring."

She whispered thank you and added she had hoped I would like it.

I asked what the name was.

She whispered, "Seduction," as she kissed me on the cheek and asked, "Is it working?"

Loosening her embrace slightly she placed her hands around my neck and leaned back against my arms with her hips still firmly against mine and I was sure she could feel my cock responding to her attention. This gave me a wonderful view of her tits, and even more of her dark areole as her gown had shifted down slightly. Her gaze was fixed on my eyes as she asked me, "Do you really like them?"

My thoughts went back to earlier in the evening when she had asked if I liked her pearl necklace and earrings.

I reminded her I had told her earlier I really liked her jewelry as it added the perfect elegant touch to her gown.

She chuckled, "No silly, I meant do you like my tits?" At the same time she ground her hips more tightly against mine and I knew for sure she could feel my hard on.

Her question surprised me and I didn't immediately answer. She released her hands from around my neck easing her weight onto my arms and said, "Maybe this will help your decide," as she pulled the top of her gown down exposing her firm tits with very hard nipples poking out.

Finally relaxing and enjoying where this was all heading, I responded, "They are gorgeous."

"I can't remember the last time my nipples were so big and hard like this. I wonder what could have caused that," she asked with a suspicious grin. After a minute of just staring she asked, "Why don't you just go ahead and enjoy them. I'd love to feel your touch."

She really didn't need to ask as my hands started gently caressing her mounds and not simply rushing to her nipples. Trying to maintain my composure, I hesitated and breathed in deeply before saying, "Mrs. Pearce, you have the most beautiful tits I had ever seen."

"Michael, now that we are getting quite intimate, don't you think you should stop calling me Mrs. Pearce? Please, call me Carol. And, have you seen a lot of tits to compare mine too?"

Playing along I said, "Carol, you already know I am not a totally inexperienced college guy"

"I suppose you must be right. There are probably a lot of girls who would like to feel that nice swimmer's physique of yours and are probably very willing to show off their charms in return.

"There were a few, but none anywhere near as beautiful and sexy as you."

"I love the feel your hands on my tits. I've been dying to feel your touch on them."

Carol returned her arms around my neck still leaning back, allowing me easy access and still grinding her hips against mine. I gently caressed her firm mounds as she closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure.

She finally opened her eyes and stared deeply into mine and said, "You really do know you way around a pair of tits. You are driving me nuts. Please give my hard nipples some attention," she gasped, almost begging for the attention. Although I didn't just go for them immediately, I did finally gently take each hard tip between my thumbs and forefinger and continued teasing and obviously pleasuring her.

"I could enjoy this for a long, long time you know. You make them feel so wonderful." Again there was a hesitation and she asked, "What about yours?"

"I guess you'll just have to find out."

"Playing hard to get, eh?" Carol loosened her embrace and began seductively loosening my bow tie and tossed it towards a lounge chair. Next she undid my collar and unbuttoned my shirt. The whole time our eyes remained locked together and she commented I had the bluest eyes she had seen and that she noticed them the first day we met at the pool. "I find them very sexy indeed." She finished unbuttoning my shirt and, just as I was still doing, she began caressing and massaging my breasts. Her excitement got the best of her as she couldn't wait to feel my nipples. Yes, they were rock hard too.

As we continued to pleasure each others breasts, she asked, "So, what was the first thing about me that caught your attention?"

I reminded her I had told her I was very impressed from the moment we met the first day she came to the pool. I described her attire that day and how much I enjoyed her tight white jeans and spike sandals, which accented her long legs and sway of her slender, shapely hips to perfection. I also said I liked her push-up bra, which with the deep vee neckline of her top, beautifully displayed her tits. "What did you first notice about me?"

First, Carol expressed her pleasure with my comments and noted I was becoming more relaxed as I responded to all her probing questions. She then told me she first took real notice of me during a swim break and had taken off my lifeguard trunks and was wearing a tiny Speedo. "Frankly, I was fascinated by how big your cock looked."

Carol leaned close to me again, and we embraced tightly as our lips met with real passion for the first time. It was a deep kiss, our tongues dancing and probing each other's mouth. Our arms were caressing and feeling each other all over. I have no idea how long we were locked in that kiss, but we couldn't get enough of each other. I reached down to feel Carol's ass, something I'd wanted to do since the first time I saw her, pulling her even tighter against me. She did the same.

Our passions rising, I unzipped her gown. As I did, she broke the kiss and moved back slightly so the gown simply fell away from her body and she sexily stepped out of the material around her feet then quickly pressed herself back into my arms and returned to our kiss with only her tiny thong panties and heels on. I could easily feel her hard nipples poking into my chest.

Breathlessly, she broke the kiss again and said, "Now you. Get your clothes off too." She began tugging my tux jacket and shirt off while I was kicking off my shoes and then she released my slacks, which like her gown just fell around my feet and I stepped out of them leaving only my underwear, my hard cock sticking straight out.

As we began another hot kiss, she tugged me to a lounge chair pulling me down with her and our bodies began grinding together. I pulled away from her lips and began kissing my way down her neck and soon reached her firm tits. I didn't make her wait long as I took first one hard nipple, then the other between my lips and teased her. "Oh yes," she moaned, "That feels soooo good." She kept moaning and her hips were thrusting into me so I kept working her tits with my mouth and tongue. After a few more minutes she gripped me tightly and breathlessly moaned, "You just made me cum, just by sucking on my tits, no one has ever done that to me before."

As she started to relax I began moving my kisses down her body again and was soon at the top of her tiny panties. As much as I wanted to enjoy her pussy, I continued teasing her, kissing all around her hips, thighs and tummy, which she said was driving her mad. I used my hands and mouth to begin pulling off the tiny garment and worked it down over her legs and heels and tossed it aside. Carol spread her legs wide and used the tips of her well manicured fingers to open her hot slit for me. Even in the dim light I could see it was glistening with her wetness. However, what caught my attention was the tiny well trimmed tuft of hair adorning her mound. I told her, "I really like the way you trimmed your pussy."

She responded, "I did it this afternoon in hopes you might enjoy it."

Without further hesitation I began working on her pussy in earnest, kissing, sucking, and probing her wetness with my tongue. Carol moaned constantly telling me how she was enjoying the treatment. Her pussy was the best I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying, even to this day. She was so excited it wasn't long until he hips were thrusting wildly to meet the thrusts of my tongue and she was convulsing in another strong orgasm. I continued to savor her juices, not wanting to miss a drop.

Carol remarked, "You sure know your way around a pussy. You can do that to me again any time you like."

I simply whispered, "Deal." As I moved back up her body and together we both were working my underwear off.

She kept her legs spread wide and guided my cock straight to her hot and very wet opening, as she said, "This is what I have really been waiting for," and I started slowly pushing into her wanton cunt. She kept trying to push me all the way in immediately, but I wanted her to feel how big she had gotten my prick so I just kept slowly easing it into her tight pussy. Just before our lips locked together in a passionate kiss Carol whispered, "Go ahead fuck me Michael. Fuck me like I have been dreaming you would."

I obliged her. I didn't just want to fuck her, I wanted to give her the pleasure she so obviously needed and was not getting from her husband. Buried in the most wonderful pussy I had experienced in my short life I held my cock tightly inside Carol and let her ride up and down the full length as she liked. I don't know how long it had been since she had a cock in her, but she seemed to lose control and was just fucking madly and quickly came very powerfully. "Yes!" she moaned loudly, "Keep fucking my wet cunt! Make me cum again. Fill me with your hot cum. Let me feel you shoot all the way up inside me." Carol tightened her pussy muscles and kept humping wildly and just as I shot my first stream of cum inside her exquisite pussy she convulsed in another strong orgasm.

After catching our breath slightly, we again kissed passionately as we enjoyed the emotional pleasures we just shared, our bodies still tightly joined as one and hips gently grinding against each other as if to say we couldn't get enough.

After a few moments we broke our kiss and gazed in each others eyes. "That was fabulous. I can't believe you just made me cum three times."

"Likewise sexy lady, it takes two to make one great fuck."

We both cracked up at my remark, which caused my cock to nearly slip out of her wet pussy. I did not want that to happen just yet as Carol's pussy would spasm every few minutes and give my cock a pleasant squeeze. A few moments later Carol asked if I'd like a drink, saying she would enjoy one.

I knew this would mean my cock would have to leave its warm resting place, which I still did not want to happen. I told her to hang on and with her legs still wrapped around me I put my arm around her back and picked her up as I stood, with my cock still pleasantly buried in her. She reacted purring softly and complimenting me on my strength. At the bar I sat on a stool where we could reach the bottles and glasses with Carol in my lap. She poured us each a small glass of scotch.

She held her glass in a toast and clinked it against mine and said, "To the nicest cock I've ever had in me, and too many happy returns."

After enjoying her first sip she used her free hand to playfully tease my nipples and said, "I really mean that." Seeing the uncertainty in my eyes she continued, "I don't want what we just did to be it, and I don't mean just fucking again tonight. I want to be able to enjoy this with you as much as I possibly can." We both remained silent for several minutes, still enjoying the pleasures of the moment and continuing to caress each other.