Country Club MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inevitable finally happened as my cock had shriveled and slipped out of its warm nest. I lifted Carol and placed her back on the large lounge chair and we snuggled together in silence and sipped our scotch. We kissed, caressed and touched, enjoying the closeness. With her free hand Carol alternated playing with my nipples and running the tip of her fingernails along my cock. Similarly I was caressing her tits and delicately playing with her pussy. Our eyes were closed most of the time as we both were enjoying the feelings and the soft teasing and lingering kisses. When open though, our eyes were locked together and we were smiling.

Carol broke the silence purring, "Mmmm, look someone's waking up," referring to the fact I was getting hard again. Rather than simply teasing me with her fingernails, she wrapped her tiny fingers around my cock and started slowing stroking my full length. I certainly responded to her touch and soon she was kissing her way down my body and finally took the tip of my cock between her lips and began giving it her tender loving care. She was amazing and I enjoyed watching her taking me into her mouth as much as she enjoyed watching the pleasure in my eyes. She stopped just short of making me cum in her mouth and nearly jumped up on top of me and quickly took my now full-size all the way into her again wet, hot pussy. "I just want to feel you shoot your hot cum in me again. Next time I'll make you shoot in my mouth."

What a lovely sight as Carol rode up and down on top of me. I reached for her bouncing tits to caress them and play with her nipples. As I rolled the hard nubs between my thumb and forefingers she moaned, "Gosh, you know exactly what I like." She must have enjoyed my touch as her nipples grew even larger. Not to be out done, she soon leaned over, placed a tit in my mouth and said, "Go ahead, suck on them. Show me how much you love my tits." Her change in position thrust my cock deeper inside her as she moaned, "That's it baby. Your cock is rubbing right against my clit. Oh, I'm cuming." She didn't have to tell me she was having an orgasm because her pussy squeezed my cock firmly then loosened as her juices flowed. That sent me into an orgasm we both felt throughout our bodies as well as feeling my cum splash off the walls of her pussy.

Carol collapsed on my chest, exhausted. She could only whisper, "Wow," but I enjoyed the feel her firm tits pressed against my chest as she gasped for air.

We lay in silence a long while enjoying the high. Finally, we rolled to one side, our eyes still sparkling at each other as Carol spoke. "Michael, we crossed a line tonight. Not a line that either of us drew, but one many others would draw as they frown on things like this. But, as I said earlier, I certainly don't want this to be the only time I get to enjoy you like this. I want to continue, discretely of course." She went on to explain how precious little attention she got from her husband, but also that getting a divorce was not really an option as she would probably lose millions. So having a discreet affair was her best option. She said she would think about how we might continue and we could discuss a proposal later. Not wanting to ruin what we had just shared, I simply said OK.

I couldn't tell you what time it was as we both had lost track of it, but I finally suggested we get up and take a shower. The pool house had a huge walk-in shower with two nozzles. We enjoyed the refreshing spray as well as soaping each other all over. It wasn't long and we had each others nipples very hard again. My hand found its way between Carol's legs and she had to hold on to me as her knees became weak. As much as we loved the building excitement again, we stopped in order to, as Carol put it, "Save some excitement for next time." We dried each other off and went back outside to retrieve our clothes. Carol first picked up my briefs and bent down saying she wanted to put them on me. She was enjoying her last few moments to the max. Not to be outdone, I picked up her thong and slowly slipped it in place. It was a very sensuous sight, watching this beautiful woman adjust the tiny piece of fabric until it was just right on her pussy and hips. She saw my gaze and said, "I want to always look my best for you." Carol said she did not need to put anything else on as she was only going to see me to the car and go in the house, so she would just wear her heels and panties. She was a fantastic sight in the glow of the lights from the pool. She also had that glow a woman gets when she has been well fucked.

She helped me get dressed and then strolled arm in arm to my car. This time she opened the door for me, but we shared one last passionate kiss before I got in. Before she closed the door she stepped close and cupped her breasts, and offered them to me for one final lingering kiss saying, "You're welcome to come back for more."

As I drove out I glanced at my watch to see it was 3AM. Swim practice was at 6:30AM. Yes, I did make it, and yes, it was brutal.

Swimming Lessons at the House

I began giving the kids their swim lessons at the pool at the house. When I arrived for the first lesson Carol, the kids and their Nanny were all at the pool. I worked with Katie and Brian together for the next hour and they listened intently and tried hard. I'm sure it was the presence of their Nanny that kept them in line. From the first time I met her I saw she did not put up with any nonsense. However, I was the one having to really concentrate this time. Carol wore the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen and it was difficult to keep my eyes off her. Somehow I made it through the lesson, but my cock was stirring the entire time. When the kinds were done they climbed out, but I just hung on the side of the pool, not wanting all of them to see the bulge in my tiny Speedo.

Patricia took the kids inside to get cleaned up and start dinner. As they walked in the house, Carol coyly said I could get out of the water as she would be the only one that could see my hard-on now. She told me she saw me looking at her during the lesson and now that she saw me, was glad her bikini had the desired affect. She patted the seat next to her and invited me to sit down saying there was no need to rush off. As I sat down she leaned close and gave me a very passionate kiss, caressing my leg as she did so. I was thinking any moment my cock was going to just pop out the top of my trunks.

When we broke our kiss she was silent for a few moments but then told me again how much she enjoyed having sex with me and again emphasized how much she wanted to continue to enjoy my cock. She went on about being more than twice my age and still was surprised that I thought she was beautiful. I tried to interrupt, but she put her finger to my lips as if to say let her finish. She went on saying it was private enough at her home and we could probably find ways to have "some fun" when I came over for the swim lessons. She knew there was a risk and that she needed to be discreet, so she said she would pay me extra each time. Then she handed me an envelope saying, 'Here's your payment for the other night."

I looked in it to see two crisp $100 bills. I was at a loss for words. Here was the most beautiful woman I had met to date in my young life, who I would gladly fuck for nothing, offering me a lot of money to be her "Fuck toy."

Carol broke the awkward silence saying, "Maybe this will help you decide." As she said that she slid off the lounge chair and positioned herself between my legs and began caressing my hard prick, all the while staring into my eyes and smiling. Her touch was wonderful, no, exquisite, as she worked me to a full erection, which made my cock pop out the top of my trunks. She had me lift up and quickly pulled my trunks off. Her smile grew as she leaned forward and began teasing my bulging cock head. I gave in and sat back to enjoy her attentions. I caressed her hair as her head bobbed up and down on my shaft. She started ever so slowly, working her way all the way down until she had my entire hard-on engulfed, then back up and swirling her tongue around the sensitive head. I was soon moaning and telling her how good her lips felt. "Go ahead baby, fuck my mouth. Give me your cum. I want to taste your whole load," she said breathlessly between strokes.

There was no way I could hold out very long and I was soon moaning I was going to come as I could feel my load deep in my balls preparing to shoot into her hungry mouth. She felt it too and gasped, "Give me you load, I want to swallow it all." And shoot I did, like never before. Good to her word, Carol took all my cum down her throat and made sure she did not miss a drop.

She kissed way back up my body then whispered in my ear reminding me she had said she would make me cum in her mouth next time we were together. She certainly was true to her word.

She said she needed to get inside soon so they would not wonder about her and slid my trunks back on. We stood and shared a lingering kiss and as Carol turned to head towards the house she stopped and returned with and envelope that had been laying on a table nearby and said, "This is your payment for today," then added, "Same time for the lesson tomorrow?"

"Absolutely!"

I arrived the following afternoon and did not immediately see anyone at the pool. Carol called to me from a lounge chair in the shade by the bar and invited me over. As I approached I couldn't miss the fact that she was completely naked. She smiled broadly and said the kids went to the amusement park in Canada with some friends and wouldn't be back till late and she had given Patricia the day off. "So, I thought I'd make sure I looked my best and was ready for you."

I stood at the foot of her chair and stripped out of my tee shirt and trunks while staring into her sparkling eyes, then slowly knelt between her legs and began out first passionate kiss of the evening as I began my labor of love with the beautiful woman.

Several days later I arrived for the kids' lesson and Patricia greeted me saying Carol had a meeting, but would be home shortly and had asked for me to go ahead with the lessons, but asked that I wait for her. I completed the lessons and as we all climbed out of the pool Patricia was just hanging up her cell phone and said Mrs. Pearce would be home in 20 minutes and asked that I wait. Patricia and the kids went inside and I took a seat on a lounge chair in the shade by the bar. As I did so, I slipped out of my Speedo and closed my eyes as visions of Carol filled my mind.

I was enjoying my fantasy when I heard the click of Carol's high heels approaching. She was dressed in a snug fitting business suit, which to say the least, accentuated all her feminine charms. When she reached me and saw my half hard cock she said with mock surprise, "What's this?"

I smiled and replied, "I was dreaming about you and thought turn about would be fair play."

"I see," she said with a smile and sparkling eyes and seductively removed her suit jacket. In just her blouse and skirt she was a sight. The skirt was short, about 6 inches above her knees with a 6 inch slit up the front of one leg. The blouse was very sheer which allowed her lacey bra to show through very clearly and her dark brown nipples were stiffening and making their presence visible too. She tossed the jacket aside and tugged the blouse out of her skirt and again seductively undid the buttons. It was like she was taking in my reaction as she undid each one and more of her tan skin came into view. Her bra displayed her tits beautifully. It was a push up bra with the cups separated to allow a lot of cleavage to show. I could now clearly see her dark nipples poking through the thin material. Carol saw my reaction and said she enjoyed dressing up for me, and after a pause, as well as stripping also.

I told her she certainly did not disappoint in either.

Her blouse tossed aside, she ran her hands over her tits, cupping and caressing them before opening the rear clasp finally freeing the firm mounds to my gaze. Tossing the tiny bra aside she leaned forward kneeling on the foot of the chair and slowly brought her lips to meet mine in a deep wet kiss. As our kiss continued she pushed me on my back and continued to move over me. When she broke the kiss she whispered, "Now kiss this," and she hiked her skirt up and settled her panty covered pussy down on my lips.

I initially worked her pussy through her tiny thong, but knew she wanted my tongue inside her already moist cut, so I pushed the material aside and gave her what she wanted. I glanced up and saw that she was caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples. Knowing how she liked me to touch them I reached up and replaced her hands. Soon her hips were grinding around on my tongue and she was moaning and gasping that she was close to cuming. "Keep eating my pussy, I'm sooooo close. Yes, pinch my nipples just like that. That's it. Yes, Oh, I'm cummmiiinnnng." Her juices flowed, but before I could savor all her nectar she quickly shifted her position and slid her wet pussy down the entire length of my now fully hard cock and began slowly fucking me. Her sparkling eyes locked on mine she said she had been dreaming about this all day. She hoped I would still be here since she was late, and was very happy when she saw me waiting for her naked.

She rode me like a bucking bronco and soon was in the throes of another climax. Just before she cums, Carol's pussy gets real tight and that feeling sent me over the edge too and we enjoyed a powerful mutual orgasm.

As we caught our breath I told her how gorgeous she looked in her suit. "Good enough to fuck," she asked?

I agreed and she said, "Then I'll have to dress like that more often."

She told me she really like dressing up for me as I always complimented her and she could see how much I enjoyed her appearance from the looks I gave her. She also said she enjoyed stripping for me as she loved to watch my reaction and my growing hard-on as she revealed her body. "That really does make me feel beautiful and sexy."

Over the next two weeks Katie and Brian really did improve their swimming skills, probably because there were no distractions at their pool like at the club. One day shortly after that Carol was at the club with the kids and I went over to tell her the children could be on the swim team if they wanted to. She was very happy and touched my leg very softly as she thanked me profusely. She also said she hoped she had paid me enough and still wanted the lessons to continue if possible. I was happy I had my baggy lifeguard trunks on because between her touch and her worry over my compensation, I was going crazy and I certainly did not want the whole membership seeing I was getting hard. I told her I felt well compensated and there was no problem continuing the lessons. She then called the children over and gave them the news, which received a big cheer from them. After our little celebration the kids headed back in the water and Carol told me if there was anything at all I wanted, all I needed to do was ask. Of course as she spoke she moved provocatively to show off her already well exposed tits and long legs.

We agreed on a schedule for continuing the lessons at the house, which were essentially for the rest of the summer. Carol thanked me for being so supportive of her kids and softly said she was very appreciative of the special consideration and attention I had given her too. I told her it was my pleasure and she said she would appreciate it if I could continue.

I smiled and said I would see her at the next lesson.

When I arrived at the house for the lesson I quickly noticed that both Carol's and her husband's car were parked in the guest area. As I got out of the car I saw Carol standing by the pool in a one piece suit and she waved. As I approached I saw a man sitting nearby in one of the lounge chairs and she introduced me to her husband, Edward. He stood and shook my hand saying he noticed how the kids swimming had vastly improved.

To say the least I was nervous as all hell with both Carol and her husband there so I wasted no time getting into the water and starting the lessons. I couldn't help but think about Carol's husband noticing the kids swimming had improved, but he paid little attention to his beautiful wife. I was so happy the kids were on their best behavior and the lessons went very smoothly. We finished with Katie and Brian racing against each other to show their dad. It ended in a dead tie so a challenge was immediately issued to do it again. We all laughed and I said they could have a rematch next time. I quickly dried off and was getting ready to leave as Edward shook my hand again and patted me on the back for my good work. He said he would put in a good word with the club manager and tell him a raise is in order. I told him thanks, but since I was doing the lessons here, that might not be appropriate. He responded with a laugh, "Son, you leave that to me. You don't get ahead by always taking the high road."

I again thanked him and as I started to leave Carol offered to me to my car. When we were safely out of earshot she softly thanked me for my award winning performance and apologized for not warning me in advance that her husband would be home. She continued that she would find a way to make it up to me and reward me.

The Swimming Meets

The Club League swim meets were on Thursday afternoons. They started at 3PM so parents could get off work a little early to help and watch. This also ensured they were over before dark. Katie and Brian both surprised me with their performances and Carol was always there cheering them on.

The last meet of the season was at a club well south of the city, about an hour's drive away. The day before the meet Carol informed me the kids were going to go to ride to the meet with friends and then sleep over at their house that night. She said she would still like to go but did not want to drive all that way alone and suggested I ride with her. I told her that would be nice. She then asked if I needed to be back right away. I told her the lifeguards from all the clubs usually got together at a bar afterwards and had a few beers. She looked disappointed and said she was thinking that afterwards we might take a leisurely route back and stop someplace quiet for dinner. I told her that sounded like a wonderful idea and that it was no problem for me to forego drinking with the other lifeguards. We agreed Carol would pick me up at the club at 1PM.

I had just finished packing all the necessary gear in my bag and had just walked out of the pool office when Carol walked up. I contained my excitement since we were at the club and there were other members around, so I just thought to myself, WOW! She had a short red skirt that fit tightly and a crisp white blouse with a couple buttons left open showing a hint of her firm tits. I followed her to the car and as she opened the trunk for me to put my bag in I told her, "You look really hot today."

She turned and smiled as she held out the keys for me, saying I looked good too in my coaching outfit and asked if I would like to drive. I didn't hesitate taking the keys and quickly opened her door and enjoyed her showing off her legs as she got in.

As we headed off she asked if she was too obvious in her outfit as she wanted to show herself off for me but did not want to have everyone seeing her charms.

I looked over at her I chuckled and said right now that would be a problem as I could easily see her black panties since her skirt had ridden up. She said she would be careful at the meet and usually she stood the entire time so it shouldn't be a problem. It was a beautiful sunny day and we both enjoyed the ride with the top down. Other than showing her panties Carol remained fairly discrete in displaying herself. She was being considerate as neither of us wanted me to be embarrassed by me walking into the meet with a hard-on.