Country Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stripped out of her bathing suit along the way, discarding it carelessly on the floor. Faye made it there before Bob, hopping up and turning around so that he could get a good look at her. Bob had been focusing his attention on her ass as she made her way over there, but now with Faye facing him, his mouth began to water. Her breasts were gorgeous, never had he expected to find such a nice rack in front of him. Faye's womanly curves were simply amazing, and she had just swung her legs apart, giving Bob a fantastic view of her trim little bush and fleshy pussy lips. His shorts and shirt hit the floor as he dove onto the bed with her, wasting no time. He eased himself between her legs, teasing her hot little muff with his tongue, just barely before continuing up to her chest. Faye moaned as she felt him on her, feeling his stiff cock rubbing against her thigh as he lowered his mouth onto her tits. She cooed and sighed as she felt him sucking on her, squeezing each of her breasts into his mouth in turn.


Bob's tongue found her nipples as he pursed his lips around them, tugging hard and making Faye squirm. Her breasts were so wonderfully large, yet were firm to the touch. Bob could feel her wet pussy and bushy little cunt hairs rubbing against the underside of his cock as she wiggled around beneath him. Faye was moving her body in time with his, allowing him to suckle her tits as they grinded against each other. Already she had one leg wrapped around his back, locking him in place on top of her, which suited Bob just fine. Her skin was smooth and soft, her body yielded to him unceasingly, Bob knew that she was surely a catch for any man lucky enough to meet her. The fact that she behaved in an experienced manner told him this and more, for as he parted her thighs before entering her, she managed to flip him over onto his back.

Bob was certainly surprised by this turn of events, even as his eyes met those of his gleeful niece. She had him pinned down by the shoulders, her pendulous breasts just barely out of his reach before she scampered down between his legs and took his rigid shaft into her mouth. He gasped with a start as he felt her hot wet mouth descending on his tool, then he relaxed, placing his hands gently on the back of Faye's head to guide her. From her technique, he knew full well that she needed no guidance or prodding, the girl knew how to suck a cock very well. Faye used long, slow strokes of her mouth and hand on his dick, pumping him deep into her throat each time. Her rhythmic motions kept Bob at the height of excitement as he lay back enjoying her oral ministrations. Bob jealously thought Daniel to be quite a lucky man to be able to enjoy Faye's charms in such a way, and he wanted more. Even though he would have been quite happy to let Faye suck him off, and she certainly would have enjoyed it, Bob squirmed a bit to let her know that wasn't quite what he wanted. Apparently, neither did she as she rose up off of him, kissing the bulbous tip of his erect penis as she did. A thin stream of his pre cum traced across her lips, and Faye lustily licked it off. Crawling up over Bob, brushing his body with her breasts in the process, she made her way back up to the top of the bed and lay on her back. Her legs were splayed apart, exposing the delicate folds of her moist cunt as her uncle mounted her. Despite himself, Bob eagerly placed the saliva coated tip of his cock inside her pussy and slid in.

Faye moaned as she felt his stiff rod penetrating her. Her pussy was so wet and ready for him that he slid deep inside her easily. Bob nuzzled her neck as he thrust his cock into her waiting cunt, feeling her warm wet folds enveloping him. A well toned leg wrapped its way around his back as he rose and fell, driving his cock deep into her. She was clutching him tight to her, and pumping her hips up and down as best she could to ease her uncle as fully inside her as possible. Clearly Faye was no virgin, in fact her movements belied a certain level of experience that heightened Bob's pleasure. He was used to the energetic fuckings that he shared with Cathy, but Faye's level of energy was something he only dared dream of. She was just as turned on by his fucking her as he was, and it showed. Their bodies melded together as one, his thick penis reaching into her completely.

Faye's moans and cries were matched by Bob's as he slammed his cock into her again and again. She had both of her legs wrapped around his back by now, trapping him in her honey hole, and Bob loved every moment of it. His pace was quickening, and her movements only drove him closer to the edge yet he wanted to prolong this as best he could. It was to no avail, of course, and try as he might, Bob couldn't prevent the inevitable, not with Faye's hot pussy around his cock. His thrusts grew faster and faster, his need more urgent. Strong arms pulled the girl closer to him even as she locked her legs tight around him. Time after time his cock slid inside her wet pussy, faster and even faster until grunting, Bob let go. Each of his last thrusts into Faye's well used pussy was accompanied by a stream of his sticky cum shooting deep inside her.

She came with him with a scream, luxuriating in his final rapid thrusts, squeezing every last drop of Bob's cum into her pussy. Faye's nails scraped across her uncle's back as the final throes of her orgasm subsided, and the two panting lovers stayed in each other's arms. Bob's rapidly softening cock slid neatly out of Faye's dripping wet pussy hole, and it was only with great reluctance that he moved from her grasp. He lay next to her quietly on the bed, his eyes taking in the lovely sight of her heaving breasts and the thin stream of his cum that was oozing out of her soaked pussy. Faye smiled as she met his gaze, then took him by the hand and led Bob out of the room.

They were headed upstairs, where Faye reasoned to her uncle that her father and her cousin Cathy must be enjoying the same. If they hurried, they might just catch the last few glorious moments of that. Bob heartily agreed, rationalizing that since Cathy hadn't come running down the stairs screaming, Daniel must surely be enjoying her tight little bod. Hand in hand with Faye, they bounded up the stairs, unsure of what they'd find, but hopeful nonetheless. It was an easy trip up the open staircase, and they happened on the open door to the master bedroom. Pausing just a moment to squeeze hands, they turned into the room, their eyes wide open and ready for anything.

Cathy and Daniel had been fucking as well, that was clear. The girl was on her back, legs still spread and a reddish flush tinting her chest. Daniel lay beneath her, letting her rest her head on his chest and stroking her soft blonde hair. On closer inspection, the downy hairs of her pussy were definitely matted down with a mixture of her own pussy juices and his cum. They smiled in greeting as Bob and Faye made their way over to the bed. What had already happened here was obvious, but the very idea of it was an immense turn on for Bob. Just as surely as his dick was wet with Faye's juices, he could imagine his tight young daughter spreading her legs for Daniel's pleasure, and he full well knew just how good a fuck she was.

That was something that Daniel had found out for himself. After all, it hadn't taken him too long to get himself hard with Cathy, not after the girl very knowingly took his cock in her hand and started rubbing him. It was quite clear that she knew what he wanted, and was in need of it herself as he felt her body reacting to his touch. Her tiny little nipples grew hard quickly in his mouth as Daniel sampled the taste of her breasts, how firm those petite little nubs were! Cathy had parted her legs readily for him, he knew at a touch that Bob wasn't lying about his experiences with her. It was so different for Daniel than the routine fuckings he gave Faye, and it excited him.

Specifically, Cathy's body excited him, for although she was off to college herself, she didn't look like her eighteen years dictated she should. As soon as his cock penetrated inside her, Daniel knew that Cathy wasn't nearly as experienced as Faye. Her hot pussy was a tight squeeze for his cock, and he made his way inside her gently, as not to hurt the girl. For her part, Cathy took his dick in as far as she could, feeling his massive shaft stretching out her hungrily little pussy. She moaned wildly as he started to thrust, easing his cock in and out of her slowly, getting her wet cunt all lubed up for a good fucking. A few times, Daniel slid his cock fully outside of Cathy, rubbing his shaft against her hard little clit and feeling her cunt hairs tickling him just a bit.

Then he would resume fucking her, slipping inside her ever loosening pussy easily, all to a slow steady rhythm. There was no way that Cathy had ever had a cock his size, and Daniel silently thanked his brother in law for the chance to taste Cathy's cunt. It gripped his cock so tightly, her petite little body seemed so frail in his arms that Daniel simply couldn't help himself. Try as he might to take things slow with Cathy, the feeling that he was fucking such an innocent looking piece of ass was too much for him. Besides, despite her girlish looks, Cathy was wriggling her hips around in time to her uncle's thrusts that he knew she was enjoying what they were doing. Soft cries of passion escaped her lips as Daniel fucked her harder and harder, speeding up the pace of his thrusts. His cock was coated with her sweet juices, and her body melded with his after each successive thrust.

Cathy's hot body tensed with each successive stroke of Daniel's thick cock, and she winced slightly as his tool stretched her out. He was used to far more experienced women, but her tight cunt suited him just fine. Her legs were spread wide to allow him in, and her tiny little breasts jiggled slightly with every thrust that pounded into her. It seemed as if her cock was sucking the cum out of Daniel's balls, and try as he might to stop it, there was no possible way. Although he enjoyed the fucking she gave him, he didn't last nearly as long as he wanted to before she had him spurting his load inside her pussy. Cathy screamed in orgasm just before her uncle did, her cries had barely died down before he let go. All it took at that point were a few more deep thrusts into her hot little box before gobs and gobs of his gooey cum filled her beyond overflowing. She left him drained but satisfied, and they had just snuggled together on the bed when Faye and Bob came in on them.

Daniel moved over so his daughter could hop up onto the bed more comfortably, and Bob took his position by Cathy. He could tell that she had been well fucked, and was none the worse for it. She sidled up to him on the bed, brushing a one of her perky little tits against his arm as she lay next to him. One of his hands found hers, and guided it towards his cock as they shared their recent experiences. A quick glance over at Faye confirmed that she had started stroking Daniel's spent cock as well, and soon he was gently fingering her well used pussy.

Bob hesitated for a moment before touching Cathy like that, but she parted her legs quite willingly for him as his fingers explored the sopping wet gash between her legs. Cathy's soft bush was still soaked, and her swollen cunt lips parted easily to allow her father to finger fuck her. She was squishy and wet, a mixture of her own juices and Daniel's cum had seen to that. Bob was able to quickly slide in three of his fingers, whereas two was usually a tight fit for her. That cunt had definitely seen some hard use, and Bob intended to use it some more. Her grip on his swelling cock tightened as his fingers ran over her clit and into her snatch, and Bob could feel her excitement level growing. She had his cock stiffening up nicely, and was writhing under his touch as he nuzzled his mouth next to her tits. Slowly, Bob took one of her petite little breasts into his mouth, sucking for all he was worth.

His fingers continued to work her over as he devoured those hot little breasts, teasing her hard nipples with his lips and tongue. Bob glanced over at Faye and Daniel, and saw that they too were getting it on hot and heavy. He could tell by Faye's moans that Daniel had been finger fucking her as well, but she was now fully involved in sucking on his cock while he watched Cathy getting hers on the bed beside him. Faye's mouth bobbed up and down on Daniel's rigid shaft, pausing with each stroke momentarily as she swallowed him down her throat. Her eyes were open and together with Daniel, they were enraptured by watching Cathy's tight body about to be taken.

With a captive audience like that, Bob knew he couldn't disappoint. As his daughter's moans reached a climax, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and mounted her. The first few strokes of his cock ran over her nubby little clit, making her spread her legs farther apart as she screamed in ecstasy. Her juices were flowing out of her pussy, accompanied by a stream of Daniel's cum. Bob could feel this warm sticky wetness coating the shaft of his cock as he positioned himself at the opening to Cathy's tight little cunt. The outer folds of her cunt lips wrapped around the head of his dick. With a firm stroke, he pushed his way inside her, to her sheer delight. Cathy's vagina was unusually moist as her father's cock reamed its way inside. Daniel's thick member and gooey cum shot had seen to that. She was still a tight fit, however, just not as tight as Bob remembered.

The thought of his daughter's pussy being used so recently excited him, and he thrust away at her with a deliberate pace. His soft grunting was met by her moans as he pumped himself into her again and again. His cock slid into her effortlessly, and Bob was penetrating her deep. Cathy moaned louder and louder the harder he fucked her, and the more he thought of Daniel doing her, the harder he thrust. Her legs were splayed wide apart now as Bob rammed himself into her with great gusto. Cathy's little tits jiggled as he slammed into her over and over again, his balls slapping hard against her ass with each thrust, and her skin flushed red as she screamed out loud, overpowered by an incredible orgasm.

All of this fucking wasn't lost on Daniel and Faye, as the older girl continued sucking her father's cock like a pro. Even though his cock was still slick with Cathy's pussy juices, Faye didn't hesitate a moment as she went down on him. The sweet taste of his cock mingled with the taste of her cousin's pussy. It was a little strange to her at first, but she could see the other girl getting fucked, and could only imagine how her father had enjoyed taking her too. A well experienced hand wrapped around Daniel's shaft as she brought her mouth up and down on his rigid cock.

He loved it when she sucked him, and she had become quite good at it. The fact that they were both watching Bob fucking Cathy's tight little pussy made their actions much more vigorous. Faye's grip on her father's cock was tight, and she sucked on him long and hard. His hand rested gently on the back of her bobbing head as he leaned back to enjoy her incredible blow job. She could tell that Daniel was very excited by watching her head bobbing and Bob's cock sliding into Cathy, so she sucked harder and harder. Faye's hand flew over his shaft, faster and faster as she felt her father moaning as he tried to keep from cumming too soon. As she kissed the tip of his cock on one of her strokes, she could taste the drops of his cum almost ready to explode.

With a renewed vigor, she went down on him again, stroking his cock harder and harder as she rubbed it against her lips and face, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. She rotated her hand around the shaft of her father's cock as she stroked him, lashing out at the swollen tip with her tongue. Daniel managed a few thrusts between her lips and into her mouth as she did, feeling his cum shot bursting out of him. He let go with a grunt, propelling his sticky wad all over Faye's lips and face. The pearly white drops coated her fair skin while Daniel continued to thrust. His cock smeared the oozing white fluid all over Faye's face until she sucked him back inside her mouth, savoring his taste and swallowing down what drops of cum that she could. Faye licked her lips seductively as she glanced over at Cathy, catching a few more drops of cum on her tongue.

Bob and Cathy both watched as Daniel splattered Faye's face with his cum shot, and that made Bob fuck her all that much harder. His daughter's tight cunt sucked at his cock with each passing thrust, even as Daniel's cum oozed out of her. He could feel that her hot little pussy so wet, so fuckable after Daniel had taken her. His thick cock had stretched out Cathy just enough for Bob's cock to glide in easily, it was no wonder that Faye's cunt had felt so fine to fuck. With her tits jiggling from the force of each of Bob's thrusts, Cathy moaned louder and louder.

She begged her father to cum, to fill her cunt up as well as Daniel had. Bob rammed himself into her tight cunt harder and harder, sweating profusely from his exertions. Cathy cried out louder for him to fuck her, beseeching him to cum like Daniel had done all over Faye's lovely face. That proved to be enough for Bob, as he grabbed hold of Cathy's outstretched legs, thrusting his cock into her hard and deep as he let himself go. His cum spurted out of his cock, filling her gaping fuck hole with his steaming hot cum. Cathy's skin flushed red as she came, arching her back up and grabbing onto Bob's back as she held her pelvis against his.

Short savage thrusts from Bob emptied his balls into her pussy, filling it to overflowing with his cum. The gooey stuff dribbled out of her swollen red cunt and down her smooth thighs as Bob rolled off of her, taking her in his arms. His hand continued to gently caress one of her breasts as they lay together catching their breath. Faye and Daniel had joined them on the disheveled sheets. They all wanted to rest for a bit and relax, but the men were soon up to clean up and straighten out the room before their wives returned. The family secret would certainly be safe with the girls, but they wanted in no way to spoil any future visits between Cathy and her country cousin.

12