Country Farewell

Story Info
Ellie has landed a job in the city.
1.7k words
4.2
34.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

Ellie flicked a sidewards glance at Billy-Bob as they strolled alongside the river. She would have to handle this carefully, but Billy-Bob was crazy about her. He would accept everything she said as gospel and by the time he found out otherwise she'd be long gone.

Billy-Bob flicked a sidewards glance at Ellie. He was fascinated by the way she moved, seeming to be in constant motion under that dress, and when the light shined through, he was positive that what he saw wasn't being obscured by underclothes. It was a pity that she wanted to wait until they were married for certain liberties, but it wouldn't be long now.

"Billy," murmured Ellie, "you know how I haven't been happy with my job at the diner?"

Billy-Bob nodded. To tell the truth he hadn't been happy with her working there either, her being the innocent that she was.

"Well, I was talking to Andy. He's a salesman who stops by real regular, and he was telling me about the sort of job I could get in the city. He gave me the address of an employment agency and said I should call them. I did and they found me a job in the city." The last bit came out in a bit of a rush.

Billy-Bob stared at her. "You've got a job in the city? On Andy's recommendation?"

Ellie nodded, smiling brightly.

"Isn't it great," she gushed. "I'll be earning much more than I get in the diner and I'll be able to see all the shows and eat in restaurants and everything."

"Uh-huh. And what about our engagement and wedding? We been talking about it for the last couple of years and we've got it all planned to get engaged in a few months with the wedding to follow right smartly after that."

"Well, you've been talking about that more than me, Billy," said Ellie, leaving Billy-Bob dumbstruck at such an outrageous lie. "And we can still get engaged in a few months. We just might have to put off the wedding for a bit."

"I see," grumbled Billy-Bob, seeing a damn sight more than Ellie realised. "And when do you start this new job?"

Ellie swallowed. This was probably going to be the sticky part.

"I leave tomorrow," she said gaily. "Aren't you happy for me?"

"Happy for you? I see. And how long have you known that you're going away tomorrow, and how long before you return?"

"Um, I guess I've known for a few weeks now. I've been meaning to tell you, but I just kept forgetting. The employment agency said I'd be entitled to holidays after my first year, so I can't come back before that."

"That's funny. It was only last week you were borrowing fifty from me? And fifty the week before that, if I remember right. What did you need the money for if you're going to the city and a fine job?"

"Oh, that," said Ellie. "Well, I needed some new office clothes for my job, and I needed some money for the fare," said Ellie, trying to look apologetic and contrite.

"You used my money to help outfit you for this new job and to pay for your fare and you didn't even think to tell me what you were doing?" Billy-Bob asked quietly, while also quietly fuming.

"I'm sorry," pleaded Ellie, "It's just I was nervous about telling you. I thought you might not be too pleased."

"You got that right. You've been leading me on for a couple of years now, promising what it will be like after we're married, and now you're shooting through. Some city fellow is probably going to be dragging you into his bed the first night you're in the city, taking what was supposed to be mine. I won't have it."

"You've got no right to say that," snapped Ellie, "and even if I do go to bed with a city fellow it'll be because he loves me and wants to marry me. You're being a boor. I'm going home now, so this is goodbye. I'll write to you from the city."

Ellie turned to leave, thankful that another little chore had been neatly handled. Before she had taken two steps however, Billy-Bob stepped up behind her, bent, and whipped her sundress up and off. He smiled in satisfaction to observe that his guess had been correct. No underwear, probably so that all those jiggling parts would distract him when she gave her little confession.

Ellie whirled around, squealing in shock, trying to cover herself with one hand while snatching at the dress with the other. Billy-Bob tossed the dress onto the grass at the side of the path, laughing as Ellie scrambled over to get it.

"What the hell do you think you're playing at, you great oaf?" yelled Ellie, bending to reach for the dress.

Instead of answering, Billy-Bob placed his hand in the middle of the pretty little bottom bobbing in front of him and pushed. There was another squawk from Ellie, as she found herself tumbling to the ground next to her dress.

"Will you cut it out," shrieked Ellie, turning to face Billy-Bob, and then freezing in shock as she saw him undoing his trousers.

Suddenly acutely aware of how little used the river path was, and how alone she suddenly felt, Ellie could barely stutter out her next question.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing, Billy?" she asked.

Billy-Bob smiled pleasantly. "I've always known you considered me a bit of a fool, Ellie, but that doesn't mean I am one. You deliberately borrowed money from me to help you escape this place and you didn't even have the decency to tell me. If you'd explained in advance, I might even have helped you. As you didn't, and are leaving anyway, I thought I'd just collect what you owe me before you find yourself renting it out to some city boy."

"Billy, you can't," wailed Ellie. "You know I haven't ever been with anyone."

"I do know," acknowledged Bill-Bob. "Not even with me. Now that's about to change."

Kneeling down next to Ellie, Billy-Bob took her ankles and briskly moved Ellie's legs apart, calmly kneeling between them. Ellie, meanwhile, watched in horror as her legs were rudely parted, and then Billy-Bob was kneeling between them, and that thing of his was suddenly looking awfully large.

Billy-Bob took Ellie's wrists and pulled them aside, dragging her hands away from where they were trying to cover her pussy. Letting them go, he reached to place his own hand where hers had been. Ellie frantically reached down to protect herself again, but abruptly stopped when Billy-Bob gave her a look and a firm "Don't."

"Billy, you can't do this," pleaded Ellie, watching Billy-Bob easing her lips apart and aligning his cock with her slit.

"I can, actually," said Billy-Bob. "See."

Billy-Bob pushed firmly forward, sliding between Ellie's lips and starting to ravage her pussy.

Ellie squealed when she felt Billy-Bob's hard cock pressing against her hymen.

"No, Billy, don't you go taking my cherry. It's not fair," Ellie wailed, and then shrieked as Billy-Bob laughed and pressed firmly into her, splitting her hymen and advancing deeply into her vaginal passage.

Still laughing down at Ellie, Billy-Bob pushed harder, driving himself deeper and deeper, while Ellie squealed and yelled at him.

Finally fully settled on her, Billy-Bob paused.

"Now don't that feel good, Ellie?" he taunted her.

He pulled back and thrust in, drawing another frustrated scream from Ellie.

"Consider this practice for your new job, Ellie," Billy-Bob told her, thrusting again.

Between her squeals, Ellie managed a question.

"What do you mean, practice for my new job? I'll be a secretary."

"No. You'll be the newest tart in town. I thought all the girls had been warned that Andy is what they call a procurer. He finds girls and sends them to the city, but not as secretaries."

While parting with that information, Billy-Bob used his cock to drive it home forcefully, enjoying his domination of Ellie. It was a pity that it had come to this, but she really shouldn't have played him for a fool.

Ellie, finally coming to terms with what was happening to her, started to lift her hips to meet Billy-Bob when he drilled down into her. She had to admit that this way it felt a whole lot better than just lying there getting battered.

Billy-Bob grinned as he felt Ellie responding. It might be her first fuck, but she was a quick learner and it sure wouldn't be her last one the way she was acting.

"Hey, Billy-Bob," called a voice. "What are you doing there with pretty little Ellie?"

Billy-Bob looked around, not changing his stroke one iota.

"Hey, Billy-Joe," he answered. "Ellie just told me she's got a job via that salesman, Andy, and she's leaving tomorrow. I'm just saying good-bye and giving her some training on what the job will entail."

"That right, Ellie" asked Billy-Joe. "You leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes," gasped Ellie, between the squeals generated by Billy-Bob's relentless pounding. "Please, get this oaf off me. I didn't want him to do this."

"That right?" asked Billy-Joe. "Um, Billy-Bob, you won't mind if I say good-bye to Ellie also, will you? It seems to me to be only fair if she's leaving tomorrow."

"That's all right by me," gasped Billy-Bob, driving rapidly towards a climax. "You can discuss it with Ellie when I've finished."

Ignoring the outraged spluttering from Ellie, Billy-Bob thundered on to his climax, finally ejaculating deep into Ellie's no longer virgin pussy.

Leaning forward, Billy-Bob dropped a kiss on Ellie's forehead.

"Bye, sweetheart. Enjoy the big city. I guess we won't bother with an engagement after all."

Billy-Bob rose to his feet, grinning when Ellie's attempt to do the same were neatly foiled by Billy-Joe.

"Now don't you hurry away, Ellie. I really insist on giving you a proper good-bye," drawled Billy-Joe, "and the practice will be good for the job that Andy has lined up for you."

Turning to Billy-Bob, Billy-Joe had a suggestion.

"Billy-Bob, Cyrus and Jackie are fishing further down the river. If you're going that way you might let them know that Ellie is leaving. I'm sure they'll want to come down and say good-bye as well."

Billy-Bob grinned and nodded, heading off in the indicated direction. From behind him he heard an indignant squeal from Ellie as Billy-Joe commenced his fare-well performance.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers