Country Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

Edie just stood inside the door, staring lustfully at her sister. This was a game they had played countless times, but never before had the stakes been so high. If she was right, their relationship and the relationship with their father would change irrevocably, in the way they'd always wanted.

Aimee looked up and was captured by the look in Edie's eyes. She just stared as Edie pulled off her shirt, the dusky skin of her chest gleaming in the reflection of the bedside lamp. She strutted slowly toward the bed while unbuttoning her jeans and letting them slide down her legs.

By the time she reached the bed, her jeans were in a pile on the floor and all she had on was her thong panties, wet and fragrant with the renewed juice of her arousal.

"So tell me what I missed," Aimee said. "Was it as hard as always?"

"Harder," Edie said as she knelt on the bed and gathered her sister in her arms.

Their lips met and they kissed with the familiarity of lovers of long standing, their tongues jousting and their lips quivering. Edie reached down and pulled Aimee's shirt up and they broke their embrace as she pulled it over her sister's head and tossed it to the side.

They kissed again as their hands found each other's breasts. Although they'd never been blessed with much in the way of tit flesh, they had been amply compensated with extremely sensitive nipples, and they played with each other's nipples as they each feasted on the other's mouth.

Panting, Edie finally broke free and began to tell Aimee what she'd seen that afternoon. Charles lay back stunned at the knowledge that Edie had been watching him earlier, and at the knowledge that it wasn't the first time either of them had watched.

The girls slid down onto the bed, their bodies taut in arousal. Edie took the lead and swiftly slid her sister's panties off her butt and down her shapely legs. She shivered in lust as she saw the gleam of Aimee's cunt shining through her fat cunt lips, the whole package framed with the magnificent bush that she loved.

Unlike Edie, who trimmed her pubic bush back quite a bit, Aimee let her bush go, resulting in a thick, dark carpet of curls that Edie loved to run her fingers through. She thought it was so sexy, the way it covered Aimee's whole crotch area.

Edie slid her own panties off and the sisters writhed together on the bed, their hot flesh clinging together as they embraced. Their fingers slid between the liquid lips of their pussies and their gasps and moans filled the room.

Aimee's arousal was at a fever pitch, and she pressed Edie's head downward to get her sister's mouth to where she wanted it.

Edie took the hint and she slid back down the bed, capturing Aimee's stiff pink nipples between her glossy lips, all the time telling her sister about their father's cock, and how it had turned an angry purple just before it spewed a fountain of hot creamy cum.

She slithered her tongue down Aimee's flat stomach, then settled in between her sister's legs. She inhaled the aroma of Aimee's arousal, the wet heat of her pussy, and it was intoxicating.

Charles stroked his cock with purpose as he listened to his daughters make love while Edie told Aimee what she'd seen that afternoon. Then he was hit with a bombshell that stopped him short.

"Imagine that I'm Daddy, eating your hot little pussy," Edie panted as she swiped her tongue up Aimee's hot gash.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, lick my pussy, Daddy," Aimee moaned. "Lick my cunt and make me come!"

Edie really went to work then, licking Aimee's slot, sucking her clit and burying her lips in her pussy. She made a sloppy meal out of her sister's cunt, and Aimee responded with loud, incoherent cries and moans of passion.

As she ate her sister with all of the experience she could muster, Edie's hand was under her own body, briskly stroking her own pussy, keeping herself at a high state of readiness for when it came for her turn to get the benefit of Aimee's hot mouth.

And that moment was rapidly approaching, as Aimee writhed on the bed in a rapidly mounting climax. She clutched her tits in her hands, mauling them really, as the sizzle of passion drove her into near-oblivion.

She trembled hard once, twice, then she felt it, a hard thud in the pit of her soul and with a loud cry she came hard on her sister's face, her body shivering as the waves of orgasm rolled through her.

Edie lapped up all of the pungent juices from her sister's climax and sucked her pussy slowly, lovingly. She honestly never got tired of pleasuring her baby sister, her closest friend and confidante, her true companion in life.

Aimee pulled Edie's face away from her trembling pussy, every nerve in her crotch tingling in the afterglow of lust.

Next door, Charles was still working his cock, still waiting for what he knew would be the climax. He knew Edie still hadn't gotten her share, and he sensed that she'd be very vocal indeed.

And she was. Instead of lying on her back, Edie lay on her stomach, with her butt in the air. She knew just what she wanted, what she often wanted when just having Aimee eat her pussy wasn't enough. She wanted her father to know, too, just how nasty she could be when she got in the kind of mood she was in at that moment.

Aimee knelt behind her sister and slashed her tongue up her cunt from behind, then rolled onto her back, grabbed Edie's butt and brought her sister's pussy down onto her mouth.

Edie rode her sister's face hard, and she kept a running commentary the whole time.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, fuck your baby, fuck her good," Edie chanted. "Oh, Daddy, I want your cock so bad. Please, fuck me with it."

Aimee slathered her tongue all over the dripping pussy that was sliding over her face. She worked her lips around Edie's clit, and was rewarded by a jerky motion that signaled imminent climax.

But Edie wasn't ready to come just yet. She lifted her pussy off Aimee's face, rolled onto her side and gave her sister a smoldering stare.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy," Edie panted. "C'mon, Sis, pretend you're Daddy and fuck my ass with your fingers. Please? Make me come. You know how much I love it when you fuck my ass."

Again, Edie got onto her knees, with her head on her pillow and her butt in the air. Aimee knelt behind her sister and pulled Edie's sweaty butt cheeks apart. She licked all over the puckered brown hole, poking it open with her tongue, all the while rhythmically fucking Edie's sloppy cunt with her fingers.

Edie reached back and gripped her butt cheeks with both hands, opening herself up and giving her sister a wider target.

"Come ON," she whimpered. "Fuck my ass! Please!"

Aimee didn't make Edie wait any longer. Keeping two fingers pressed tightly together, she pushed her way into Edie's backside, and the howl of lust could be heard throughout the house.

"Oh! Oh! God!" Edie cried. "Fuck my ass, Daddy! Fuck it! Ummmmmm! Ahhhhhh!"

Aimee had two fingers churning in Edie's ass and two in her pussy, double fucking her sister in time with the delirious noises spewing from Edie's mouth.

Charles was groaning, writhing in his bed as he fought back the gusher of cum that was right on the precipice of release. But his control was no match for the obscene noises his daughter was making as his other daughter brought her to a frothy climax.

Edie's sweat-slick body shimmied and shook as Aimee worked her fingers in her sister's crotch. Her hand was covered with Edie's juices and her other hand was working her own clit toward a second, smaller orgasm.

Just then, the pitch of Edie's cries changed ever so slightly. She seemed to teeter on the edge of madness and then it hit her like an avalanche. Her body shuddered and her head lolled from side to side from the power of her orgasm.

As he listened in awe to the animal sounds coming from his daughter, Charles felt the crackle of cum as it raced through his shaft and exploded out the end of his cock. He covered his chest in white-hot cum as he squeezed out his orgasm.

Finally, he slumped back on his bed, sated and satisfied. Next door, Aimee had enjoyed her own little climax as she watched the awesome display of lust from Edie. At last, she pulled her hand away from her sister's crotch and they slithered their satisfied bodies together.

Grinning, Aimee slowly, lovingly licked her fingers clean of the juice from her sister's orgasm the lay beside Edie and the embraced, languidly.

"I love you, Sissy," Aimee whispered in Edie's ear, as she reached over to turn out the lamp.

"Oh baby, I love you too," Edie murmured as she fell asleep.

The next evening, Charles came home from work to the aroma of a delicious dinner and the even tastier sight of his daughters in the kitchen. With their tight T-shirts and tighter shorts, they were a walking wet dream, and they made an elaborate show of hugging on their father and buttering him up.

After he went to bed, he again heard the sounds of Edie and Aimee having sex in the next bedroom. He squeezed his cock and stroked it several times, then made a decision. They weren't the only ones who could play the tease.

If they wanted him, they were going to have to wait until he was ready, until he had the time to do it right, to give his daughters the kind of fucking they'd never forget. As he rolled over and fell asleep, he wore the smile of a man who was about to see all of his fantasies come true.

The same pattern repeated itself the next night. Only this time, instead of locking the bathroom door when he took his shower, the way he always did, he left the door cracked, and sure enough, as he showered, he heard the sound of the door being pushed ever so slightly open.

Edie gave a sharp intake of breath as she saw the naked figure of her father through the clear plastic shower curtain. He had his back to the door as he soaped himself, giving her a clear view of his butt and his legs.

The girls had seen Charles' cock many times, but they'd never seen him naked, never seen his round butt, tight legs and muscular back. For at least the millionth time, she wondered how her mom could have ever wanted anyone else.

Charles deliberately let the bar of soap slip from his hands and bent over to pick it up, so that his dangling cock and balls were visible through the curtain. Edie felt a hot flush flow through her body as she quickly stepped back and pulled the door close, but not all the way.

The next night, it was Edie's turn to give her father a little look. She waited until after dinner to shower, then "accidentally" let her towel drop as she walked from the bathroom to the bedroom.

Charles just stared as he saw his daughter's tight slender body as she bent over, picked up the towel and held it in front of her as she dashed into her room.

The next night, Thursday, it was Aimee who gave her dad a show. She called Charles in to change the light bulb in their closet, and he walked in to see her standing with just her panties on. Her back was to the door as he came in, but he could see her reflection in the mirror over the dresser, giving him a view of her tight little titties.

He just smiled as he apologized for barging in on her before she was dressed.

That night, as he lay in bed, Charles was in agony. His cock was a purple iron rod, and his mind was a feverish brew of incestuous thoughts. His desire for his daughters was about to consume him, and it had affected his work, distracting him to the point where even his co-workers noticed.

He strained his ears to hear what was going on next door, but the weather had turned cool and the windows were closed, so he didn't hear anything.

Next door, Edie and Aimee were just lying together in the dark talking, trying to decide who was going to make the first move.

"What do you think he's waiting on?" Edie said. "I mean, it's obvious he knows, you can tell from the look in his eyes."

"And from the way he's been touching us," Aimee said. "He's always been affectionate, but he squeezed my butt tonight when he came home. He's never done that before."

"Oh, and leaving the bathroom door cracked while he showers?" Edie said. "You think he'd have done that before? I don't think so."

"I'll tell you this, lover," Aimee said as she reached over and gave her sister a quick kiss on the lips. "Tomorrow night, either he makes the move or we do. I can't stand this constant tease."

"OK, here's what we do," Edie said, and she outlined her plan for the next night.

"I guess we'd better get some rest then," Aimee said after Edie was finished. "No sex for you tonight."

"Yeah, save it for tomorrow," Edie answered as she rolled over and went to sleep.

The sexual tension in the small house was thick the next night as the trio, father and daughters, ate dinner, then cleared the dishes and cleaned up after the meal. Through the meal and afterward, Charles made it a point to touch his girls often and show them his affection.

Charles was keyed up in a way he hadn't been in years. He smiled as he went off to the spare bedroom, which they used as the study. There were books, a desk and chair, and it was the place where the girls had done homework and where he did the family financial business.

He was working on some bills, when the girls stuck their heads in the door and said they were going to bed. Charles stared because they were both wearing just a T-shirt and panties, and his cock stiffened as he felt their nipples bore into his back when they hugged him good night.

After the door to their room closed, Charles thought about the encounter for a second. They were going to bed, all right, but not to sleep, because they had both been wearing makeup, with lipstick. Aimee had been wearing pink lipgloss and Edie had put on ruby red lipstick.

No question, Charles thought, they were ready.

He gave them time to get started before he got up from his chair and turned off the desk lamp. His palms were sweaty and his pulse was racing as he walked through the house turning off the lights.

As he passed his daughters' room, he saw that the door was cracked open just a sliver, but it was enough for him to hear what was going on.

"Mmmm, God, I love your tongue on my clit," Edie said, as she pressed Aimee's head to her cunt.

"Tasty pussy," Aimee said softly as she pulled her mouth away momentarily. "I love how you taste when you get horny."

Charles' cock was super hard, and he walked into his bedroom quickly and shed his shorts. Outside, a steady rain began to fall. He smiled at the sound. He'd always loved fucking Simone when it was raining outside. Somehow, the sound was so sensual.

He stood in his room naked, his cock hard as a brick. He stroked it lightly as a ball of pre-cum boiled from the tip. He swirled the clear fluid around the head and over the shaft, groaning softly. Taking a deep breath, he stepped into the hallway and stood just outside the girls' bedroom.

He could hear slurping sounds, but no voices, other than soft moans of lust. It was time. He slowly pushed the door open and was greeted by a sight that would be etched in his mind forever.

Aimee was on her back naked, her legs spread and her hairy pussy splayed open, with Edie's fingers delving in the wet depths while her tongue swirled around Aimee's clit. Edie was also naked on top of her sister, grinding her hips over Aimee's head, although Charles couldn't see that.

As Charles watched, Edie slid her tongue down Aimee's furrow and buried her face in her sister's twat as they began to 69 each other in earnest. Charles slowly fisted his cock as he drank in the incredible lesbian scene.

"You girls have been very, very naughty," he said slowly, evenly.

Edie's head shot up, as if in surprise at being caught. But the lascivious grin on her face gave her away as she feasted her eyes on her father's naked body, with his stiff cock in his hand.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed. "I, er..."

She slid off Aimee's body, and Aimee sat up with a sultry look of unrequited lust on her face.

"I think you two need to be punished," Charles said with a wicked grin on his face as he walked up to the bed.

"How do you propose to punish us?" Edie said sexily, as she leaned forward on her knees, pressed her body to her father's and took his cock from his hand.

"By fucking us into oblivion?" Aimee said as she took up her place next to her sister. Together, they slowly stroked their father's cock, feeling it twitch in their hands.

"Something like that," Charles said. "You two are a couple of wicked little sluts, aren't you."

They both nodded as Charles wrapped an arm around each girl and kissed each one in turn. Their tongues battled as their mouths met as if they were one.

Edie was the first to slide back down the bed to get face-to-face with the cock she'd been dreaming about for so long.

"Teach us how to suck cock, Daddy," Edie purred as she licked up and down the shaft.

She opened her mouth and slowly drew about half of him past her lips. Charles wrapped his hand around the back of Edie's head, feeling her soft dark hair, then the skin of her bare neck. She worked her mouth back and forth over his cock for several seconds, then passed it to Aimee, who had lain down beside her.

Aimee sucked her father's cock for a bit, then passed it back to Edie, then Edie passed it back to Aimee, then they both worked their mouths all over the purple shaft.

Charles squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his jaw as he fought the urge to spew an explosive cum load. He'd waited too long to waste it like that.

Edie's cunt was boiling as she ran her ruby red lips over her father's dick, and Aimee was lost in lust as her pink tongue laved Charles' balls.

Finally, Charles had to pull away. It was time to sample some pussy.

"On your backs, both of you," Charles said panting. "I want to see these cunts you've been teasing me with the past few days."

Obediently, the girls lay back and spread their legs, then wrapped their arms around each other. Charles climbed on the bed and knelt at his daughters' feet. He slid two fingers of each hand into a slippery cunt, Aimee on the left and Edie on the right, and slowly finger-fucked his girls.

"Like what you see, Daddy?" Aimee said softly. "It's all yours. Both of us. We've wanted you for a long time."

"I meant what I said earlier, Daddy," Edie said. "You really are the sexiest man in the county. And we want to please you like no one else can."

Charles didn't respond, but simply bent down between Aimee's legs, reached under her butt and grabbed on with both hands and brought her crotch to his face. He inhaled her womanly aroma, then buried his face in her cunt and began to eat her out like a madman.

Aimee squealed as Charles' tongue slid over her clit, into her cunt, while his lips sucked on her labia. Then her lust noises were muted as Edie reached over and kissed her sister, hot and hard.

Suddenly, she felt a scream of her own burst forth as Charles moved over and gave Edie the same treatment. Charles tongue-fucked Edie's well-trimmed snatch with a lust he never knew he'd had. Edie could feel a monstrous climax building from the feeling of her father's mouth on her cunt.

But before she could fire it off, Charles pulled away and got up on his knees.

"OK, I'm not going to last too long, so who wants it first?" he panted.

"Let Aimee have it," Edie said. "I have something I want you to do to me, and I think you know what that is. So I can wait. Besides, I want to watch."

Aimee got up on her knees, with her butt in the air and her dripping wet pussy open for display.

"Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me good," Aimee whispered.

"God, you've got a beautiful pussy," Charles said. He started to say, "just like your mother," but he didn't. He didn't want unwelcome memories to spoil this night of love.

Instead, he knee-walked up to where Aimee was kneeling, pressed the head of his cock to her hot opening, then grabbed her hips and slid right on in. They both groaned heavily as they each felt the first incestuous thrust of father fucking his daughter.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers