Country Life Ch. 07

Story Info
Weekend with Lena & her virgin friend.
12.1k words
4.64
80.4k
14

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers

A few days after the crawfish-party my parents had been invited to spend the weekend with friends. They had girls of the same age as my sisters so they were invited too.

They all left after breakfast on the Saturday and shouldn't come back until Monday. It was a long journey.

I went to the stable to ride after they left. The lads were still making jokes about French women but I just laughed at them. It was a nice warm day as is often the case in late August. My horse was fresh and I had a lovely ride for two hours. When I came back it was nearly time for lunch.

I washed and changed from my riding gear and went to lunch. I was hungry. When it was only my sisters and me for lunch or dinner we had it at the big kitchen table to make it easier for the staff.

The cook had made pancakes, my favorite lunch. Mother said that pancakes were unhealthy. But the cook knew my taste and I often got it when mother was away especially when I was younger.

Lena and the cook, Karin, sat at the table as well and we had a good time on our own.

After lunch I asked Lena if she was going to bathe. I got excited when she said yes.

"Go to the lake. I will follow shortly. There are a few things I have to do first," she said.

I took that as a promise although I knew that I never could be sure of what Lena wanted or planned.

I went to the lake and waited.

I startled when I heard voices on the path. I recognized Lena's voice but not the other person until they came into view. It was Karin. It was so unexpected that she came to bathe that I hadn't recognized her.

Lena waved and quickly undressed. She did her usual little show and got the result she wanted; my cock swelled. I was horny again after the experience with Emma and Monique, the French women.

Karin hesitated and stood watching me. It felt like she was looking me over carefully. My cock twitched at the thought that she would get naked. I had only seen her in her bulky cook's outfit with a big apron but now in normal clothes I saw that she had a good figure.

Lena talked with Karin in a low voice. It seemed like they disagreed about something.

"No, I can't do it. I have no swim suit and I won't do it without. Ask Master Anders to leave, please," I heard her say in a distressed voice.

"Ok, I will," Lena said and came up to me.

She kissed me and pressed herself against me. My cock reacted as it should. Lena stroked it a few times until it stood at full attention.

"Anders," she said in a purring voice. "I have been coaxing on Karin for a long time that she should bathe with us. She promised me that today would be the day with less work to do. But now she chickens out. She won't undress as long as you are around. Would you be very cross if I asked you to leave? I will make it up to you. Please?"

Well, of course I got disappointed but I couldn't say no to Lena. She was so lovely and had been so nice to me all summer.

"Uh, well, of course I will do it for you. See you at the house then," I said.

"Oh, Anders darling. Thank you so much," she said and gave me a full body hug pressing my cock into her stomach. She moved a little up and down to jack my cock that was sandwiched between our bellies. She was clever.

I went back to the house and waited for Lena to return and give me some sort of sign. But she came together with Karin and went inside without saying anything. I didn't see her for the rest of the afternoon although I was sitting reading on the terrace all the time.

When it was time for dinner I went to the kitchen. It was empty and to my astonishment the table wasn't laid although the food was in progress on the stove.

"Oh there you are Master Anders. You were expected in the dining room. The cook has the evening off but I will serve you the dinner she has prepared. Please go and take your seat," Lena said behind me.

"But why don't we eat in the kitchen just the two of us," I asked a bit puzzled.

"Because I want it this way," Lena said. "You are the Young Master and I am the maid."

I turned to do as she wanted and saw that she was wearing the full maid's uniform; white blouse, black skirt and a small apron. It was normally only used when we had guests.

I was even more surprised by the excellent meal I was served. The table was laid for a three course dinner which we only had with guests on Saturdays. I had expected the maid to cook something simple for us.

The first dish was a warm crab sandwich with an excellent sauce.

The main course was veal cutlet with mashed potatoes and peas. Both dishes were favorites of mine. She also served me a glass of wine which I had been allowed since my 18-teenth birthday.

Lena cleared the table and brought the dessert.

"This is fresh raspberries. I picked them myself this afternoon," Lena said. "So enjoy. Oh, I forgot the whipped cream. Be right back."

She hurried out to the kitchen and was back in no time. I noticed that her maid's dress had a rather short wide skirt. When she turned quickly her upper thighs showed briefly.

She stood behind me while I ate, like a butler overlooking things. I made sure to eat a lot and praise the raspberries. It wasn't hard, they were delicious.

Finally I had had enough and was content. I thanked Lena telling her that I had got an excellent meal.

"Thank you. We thought you needed a nourishing meal, low on fat except for the cream and with much protein. We are happy that you liked it," she said solemnly and started to clear the table.

I rose to help her. After all, this was a woman I adored and wanted to fuck. But she pushed me back in the chair.

"The meal isn't over yet. There are some sweets to come. I will be back in a minute," she said and went out to the kitchen with the dishes.

It took some time but eventually she came back. But I was surprised because she didn't carry a plate or a bowl or something to bring the sweets in.

She stood at my side and smiled briefly.

"Time for the sweet things," she said and climbed the table with a swift motion. "But you have to search for it," she giggled and placed herself in front of me with her feet on the armrests on my chair. She pulled up her short skirt and leaned back on her elbows.

"This as always been a fantasy of mine," she said and laughed throatily. "Please help yourself to the sweets." She pushed her pussy forward.

It wasn't hard to understand what she wanted. I started to lick her pussy and indeed it was sweet. She had put chocolate between her pussy lips and raspberries further inside. It mixed with her own juice and tasted delicious which I told her.

"Eat me then," she panted. "Eat me, lick me, you know how to make me feel good."

Well, I was always ready to please her and started to lick and suck her pussy. She laid down flat on the table pushing her ass to the end of the table and put her feet up spreading her thighs. I got excellent access.

I worked hard on her pussy. She acknowledged my efforts by moaning highly and after a while starting to cry out. When she came her ass bounced up and down and slapped against the polished table.

She clasped my head between her thighs and kept me away from her pussy. I found however that I just barely could reach her clit with the tip of my tongue. I gave her clit a few rapid flicks. A spasm went through her body; she yelled and rocked back from my tongue.

"You brute," she giggled when she had calmed down. She propped herself up on her elbows looking at me between her thighs.

"You brute," she said again. "You shouldn't have done that. You must be punished. You have to do me again. It will be my servant's tip." She broke into laughter.

She pushed herself towards me again but stayed propped up on her elbows watching my doings.

I started to work on her pussy also extending my lickings from above her clit to beyond her butt hole. I flicked her clit on passing and probed her butt hole. She purred of delight. I now and then stole glances at her. The content smile on her face soon was replaced by pure lust.

Her moans told me that she liked it and was on her way. Suddenly she fell back on the table and wriggled her hips to change the angle. I put a finger inside her pussy to get some lubrication and then swiftly drove it into her butt hole. She was taken by surprise and I slipped past her muscle before it had time to react. But when it did it held my finger tight.

I licked on and her moans get higher. I stopped licking and put my thumb in her pussy sliding around searching for her soft inner spot. It was no question when I found it. She cried out and writhed under my hands. I rotated my thumb lightly inside her and fucked her butt hole with my finger. She tensed and her ass bounced up and down until spasms took over her body. She cried like never before, a long high pitched cry.

She pushed my hands away and lay motionless on the table. I leaned forward and very gently licked over her pussy avoiding her clit. Then I rested my head on her luscious pubic bush.

She came to life and sat up. She took my head in her hands and kissed me.

"Anders, remember that you promised to do me a favor a couple of weeks ago? That you promised to be kind to a friend of mine who is inexperienced when it comes to men? Well, she is here now. In fact, she is waiting for you in the blue room. Will you do me that favor?"

She sat on the table with her spread legs on each side of me. I leaned forward and licked her pussy and flicked over her clit which had withdrawn. I looked up at her face.

"Yes, yes of course. You know I will do everything for you," I said. "But really it's you I want to fuck."

"You make me so happy. Our time will come, be sure. Go then. I am sure you will make my friend happy too. And remember, you are the experienced person now. You must take the lead. Be kind and gentle with her. She is very shy and a little afraid"

I rose to leave.

"Oh, one more thing. Don't forget the rubber. She isn't that old."

I knocked on the door to the blue room.

"Yes, come in," I heard a faint voice. I opened the door and went inside.

The room was nearly dark. The shades were down and the heavy curtains drawn. I could see that a person was lying in the bed with the covers up to the neck.

"Hello, I am Anders," I said. "I am here to give you pleasure. May I touch you?"

"Yes, please do. But be kind to me. I am afraid," she said meekly.

I quickly undressed and folded away the bedclothes down to her waist. She was already naked. I leaned down and began to kiss her starting at her neck. She drew her breath and stiffened. I took it real slow and spent a lot of time kissing and fondling her breasts. She had firm breasts, not very big but pleasant to fondle. Her nipples tautened under my touch.

I slowly went further down on her and kissed her belly. Suddenly I felt soft pubic hair in my mouth. She had pushed the bedclothes to the side herself. Her bush spread wide over her lover belly and was thick, soft and curly with long hairs.

I took a side turn and kissed down her thigh to the knee and then back up again along the other leg. I did it several times until I felt her move. She parted her legs a little.

Next time I kissed up her leg I did it on the inner thigh. I ended up kissing the top of her pussy. She shivered at the touch and cried out. I kept on kissing her up and down and each time kissed her pussy. Each time she parted her legs a little more and I could kiss lover in her pussy until she was totally open to my tongue. I stopped kissing her thigh and started to lick her pussy slit.

Again she shivered and let out a muffled cry but she didn't close her legs or try to stop me.

She panted hard by now and shuddered when I flicked over her clit. She started to moan when I licked her pussy entrance and put my tongue as far inside as it reached. I worked on her clit that had got erect and on her pussy entrance. Her moans got higher and ended up in a muffled cry. Her body shuddered. She had reached her first orgasm.

I felt a hand stroking my ass. It went between my thighs and cupped my balls. It went around and grabbed around my cock. She gasped.

"Oh, so hard. And yet so very soft. But Lena didn't say that it was that big. No way can I take that into me, can I?" she whispered.

"Oh yes you can. I'll show you. Just relax," I said reassuringly.

"Well, yes I have to try it. But be gentle. I am scared," she whispered.

I lay alongside her on the bed and caressed her body again. She responded after a while. I fumbled with the rubber. When I tried to caress her pussy she wouldn't open her legs. I kept caressing her whole body from her breasts to her knees and gradually I was allowed higher and higher up between her thighs.

She sighed deeply and opened her legs in full. I rolled on top of her and knelt between her thighs gently forcing them up and apart. I used my cock to caress her pussy slit but felt that her mass of long pubic hair was in the way. I had to make a path through it pushing the hair aside before I could caress her slit without getting entangled in her forest.

I placed my cock at her entrance and kept a steady pressure to get inside. There was resistance and I felt her hands on my hips trying to push me away. I kept still only keeping the pressure on her opening. After a while she eased her hands around to my buttocks and I felt her hips move slightly upwards. I pushed and my cock head slipped into her. She gasped when it did.

I tried to push deeper but there was a resistance I didn't recognize. She rocked back when she felt it. I remembered that Lena had said that she was very inexperienced. But had she never had a man before at all and was her virgin seal still in place?

I eased my pressure for a while but then pressed on. I kept a steady pressure trying to break through. She wailed a little.

"Push on, I want it to happen even if it's going to hurt," she panted.

I pushed hard and steady. Suddenly she thrust upwards with her hips, a few small thrusts as if to test. Then there was a mighty thrust and I felt something break and give away and I slid deep inside her. She cried out in pain.

I lay still until she moved a little under me. I tried a few slow strokes in and out.

"Yes, do that. It feels good," she panted. I began to do my routine with long slow strokes and felt after a while that she responded. Her pussy contracted around my cock and she panted hard.

I kept on pumping into her and she moaned and cried. Her hips started to move and she met my thrusts. She cried out and shuddered.

I lay motionless on top of her until she had calmed down. Then I resumed fucking her.

"Oh, yes. It feels lovely," she whispered. I kept on fucking and she came once more just before I came myself.

Afterwards I lay at her side slowly caressing her breasts and belly. She sighed now and then and seemed content.

"Thank you so much," she whispered. "I am so happy that it's done and that it was so pleasant. It hurt but just a little. Then it felt so sweet. Thank you. I am a real woman now."

I kept on caressing her. She dozed for a while. Slowly she began to respond to my caresses and suddenly I felt her hand on my cock. She took the rubber away and stroked the cock. It twitched in her hand and started to swell. She gasped of surprise and then got eager. She jacked me to full hardness and I caressed her more deliberately. She started to pant.

"Once more?" I asked. "Do you want to fuck once more?"

"Oh yes. Please fuck me again, please" she whispered.

I caressed her with the aim to get her hot. Her thick mass of pubic hair was nice to entangle my fingers into and I pulled it making her flesh to rock and stretch. I stroked through her pussy slit and found that she was wet and ready.

I jumped out of bed and fumbled around in the dark to get my rubbers and put one on. Then I stood beside her and stroked along her leg and up her inner thigh. This time she parted her legs wide without hesitation and pulled at my cock to make me come to her.

I kneeled between her open thighs. There was a guttural laugh when she felt my cock search for her pussy between her open thighs. I felt that she put the pussy hair and her labia aside. I pushed forward to find her entrance and was lucky to hit the target on the first try.

She cried out when she felt the cock head probing her pussy and lifted her hips to meet it. She thrust upwards when I pushed down and I slid half way in and started to bang into her.

She liked it immediately and seemed to know what to do. She met my thrusts with raised hips and made us fuck rather hard. It didn't take long until she tensed and arched her back lifting me up. She cried out and fell back on the bed.

I let her rest but she soon wanted us to get going again. She moved her hips and grabbed my buttocks pulling me into her. Soon we were banging hard again. She panted and moaned.

Although she had little muscle control her pussy was pleasantly narrow and gave me a good time. I switched from long strokes to short hard jabs and back again several times until I felt the tingling in my loins. I quickened my strokes when she cried out indicating that she was on her way. We came in a very sweet orgasm close to each other; she with her back and hips raised lifting me up and making me go deep into her.

I lay on top of her until my cock got limp and slid out of her pussy. She held both arms and legs around me keeping me close to her.

"Thanks again," she whispered. "It was lovely. I never thought something could be like this. I felt so filled up."

I rose and kissed her breasts and belly again and then left the blue room. Lena was waiting in the main hall.

"Well, how was it? It sounded like it was good but how was it?" she asked, very curious.

"Oh, very well I think. She seemed to be pleased," I said.

Lena hugged me and kissed my mouth.

"See you tomorrow," she said. "I have to talk to my friend." She hurried into the blue room.

I went to my room. I felt rather spent and soon feel asleep.

I woke in the morning completely rested. I thought about the night before and the mysterious woman. She had been totally inexperienced but yet very responsive and a fast learner. I got horny when I thought about her. But I was also hungry.

I went to the kitchen to find some breakfast. But the kitchen was empty and no breakfast prepared so I started to make tea and some sandwiches.

"Oh, Anders. How nice that you have made breakfast. I am starving." I startled when I heard the voice and turned to see Lena standing in the door.

She wasn't properly dressed but had just her long night shift on. Her breasts swung freely underneath the fabric. She was barefoot. She looked lovely.

"Anders, you have made me so proud. My friend said that you were marvelous with her. So caring. She loved it she said."

"Oh, well. Thank you. May be she want me to go visit her again in the blue room?" I took the chance to say.

"Well, may be she would but she is no longer there," Lena giggled. "So let's have some breakfast."

Lena started on the sandwiches with a healthy appetite. I followed and we had a good time.

Lena rose and stretched with her arms over her head. Her breasts pressed against the fabric and her nipples showed.

She moved and stood behind my chair and embraced me from behind.

"Fuck me. Take me here and now over this table," she whispered in my ear and laughed deeply.

Lena moved and bent over the table. She lifted the shift over her ass and wriggled her hips teasingly.

I rose quickly and got behind her. I was already hard and my cock poked out of my bath robe. I took the cock in my hand and caressed Lena's slit and crack. She got hot very quickly and I was about to enter her.

"Easy Anders. Haven't you forgotten something? I hope that you are equipped. Put it on, please hurry up. I am horny."

Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers