Country Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just try something. I guarantee you'll love it." I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Move up a little, and I'll show you." I replied, and she followed my request.

I moved over, spreading her legs, kissing around her pussy, moving closer. She had obviously never felt this before, and it pushed her closer and closer to orgasm. I ran my tongue against the clitoral hood, moving down, through her pussy lips, which I had spread with my fingers. She was getting close, really close. Her back was arched. I stuck my tongue in as far is it would go, wiggling it around, running it along her vagina walls.

Right when very little could push her over the edge, I withdrew my tongue, shifting my hold from both hands to just one. I stuck my index finger inside. It was wet and throbbing, wanting to release it's juices, but unable to.

"Don't stop, that feels...so good. Please, don't stop..." she said, as I entered with another finger. Her moans turned to screams of pleasure, as I rubbed along the vaginal walls.

'Jackpot.' I thought, when I found her G-spot. I tickled it, as she released her juices.

"Oh my God. Nobody's ever done that before...but it feels so good." she said.

I didn't say anything, as I dove back in, still stimulating her G-spot to great effect. I stopped when she was right upon her second orgasm of the night. Her juices were ready to flow. I stuck my tongue in, licking up her juice from her vaginal walls, as she arched her back again. Just as it had been cleaned, she let out another orgasm, as her moans turned to screams of pleasure.

I unwrapped and put the condom on my cock, which begged to penetrate. She spread her legs, ready to be penetrated. I got on my knees, picking up her hips, sliding my cock into her wet pussy. She moaned as I pounded, quicker qith each thrust. Her hand went to her clitoral hood, massaging it quickly. As I thrust a couple more times, she orgasmed a third time, the juices coating my cock. But, I could sense she had one more left in her. Besides, I hadn't came yet.

I continued to pound, as she screamed with pleasure. I withdrew, turning over and laying on my back. She knew immediately what to do, and she climbed atop the penis, sliding it into her pussy, laying down on me as I thrust. Her body moved over mine, as she screamed. Her nails dug into my back, as we came at the same time, our juices mixing, falling to the bed. I withdrew.

=

And then we fell asleep, her head against my chest, after the marathon fuck session. I awoke the next morning, alone. I could hear the shower running. I picked up my cellphone, looking to see if I missed any calls. Nope. I stood, removing the condom and throwing it into the trashcan, hiding it underneath some other trash. I walked into the bathroom, and could see Taylor's figure behind the red shower curtain. I turned, distracted, to the toilet, relieving myself. I went into the kitchen sink to wash my hands (bringing the soap with me). Thank God the kitchen sink wasn't connected with the shower. I washed my hands, then took the soap back to the bathroom.

I dressed, then put back into the bathroom. Taylor still didn't notice me, as I walked over to the sink. As I had learned, turning the hot water on in a bathroom sink would make the shower water get cold, and vice-versa. I walked over and lightly turned it, enough to get it cool.

After a second, Taylor stuck her head out from behind the shower curtain.

"What was that for?" she said.

"See if you were awake." I replied.

"Well I am now!" she joked, as we laughed.

THE END OF CH. 1

A word from the author:

Thank you for reading Chapter One of Country Love. I can guarantee you, on the grave of the now not-currently planned to be a series High School Love series, that Country Love is not over.

Please, the comments button is there for a reason. Leave critique, sarcasm, compliments, regular comments, mean comments, nice comments, or cookies, in this area. Thank you.

-Hobbitman457

Previously Hobbitman456

World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones, but that matters not. For World War III will destroy it all.

-Albert Einstein, one of the world's greatest thinkers.

12