Country Love Ch. 09

Story Info
Ronnie and Cora return to the site of their first date.
1.9k words
4.59
14.8k
14

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June and July had flown by. August was Cora's last month before she took off to college. She knew their days were numbered and so did Ronnie.

They made every second count. Did all their work together, spent every night in each other's arms and made love every chance they got. It would never be enough. They couldn't get enough of each other.

Ronnie would stay when Cora left. He would split his time between the farm and community college. Pop started coming out of the house more often to do work. He had taken the time off to work on financial things. He focused on buying and selling, and balancing what was coming in with what was going out. Now that Cora was on the way out he started getting accustomed to work again. He mostly did deliveries, so Cora and Ronnie had plenty of time to goof off.

One day while Pop was gone Ronnie took Cora for a ride in his truck. He drove up to the top of the mountain that they went to the first night he took her out. "What are we gonna do here?" Cora asked as Ronnie opened her door and helped her out of the big cab.

" Escape the heat." He answered. He took her hand and led her over to the spring with the waterfall they saw that first night. They stood on a huge flat stone at the edge of the water. Ronnie took his t-shirt off first. Cora followed and started kicking off her boots and socks. Ronnie was in his briefs before she had even removed her top and dove in the clear water. Minnows and polliwogs scattered away from him as he treaded water.

Cora giggled as he shook his head like a shaggy dog. She stripped down to her panties and joined him. The water was such a relief. It was clean and cool. She floated on her back with her eyes closed. The waterfall made a beautiful noise. With her ears submerged she listened to the swish that the small stream made. She was so calm she didn't even care that she was skipping work and she didn't hear Ron swim up under her. He pinched her side and shocked her right out of the serene state she was enjoying.

She swam upright and looked all around for him. He was submerged! She looked under water and he was swimming toward the waterfall. She went up and drew breath then followed him. He stopped where he came up for air and waited for her to catch up. When she came up she splashed him. He looked horrified and dove underwater again. He swam through the waterfall this time. She followed him inside the cavern. The light reflected through the water and onto the dark stone on the inside. It was beautiful to her. She forgot she was in a water war and admired the beauty.

She looked all around but her eyes came to rest on Ronnie. He was sitting on a rock that rose out of the water. His bare feet dangled over the side. She swam to him and got out onto the rock.

" I forgot I wanted to come here. It's so beautiful on the inside." Cora said still looking up to the cave ceiling.

"Like you." Ronnie said. Cora moved closer to him so he could touch her.

" God, I love you. I can't believe how romantic you are. It makes me happy that I'll have these memories with you, but I'm also so so sad that it will all be over before it began. I almost don't want to go to university but we can't live on love forever." She said.

" Cant we? I mean, you could go to school and I can stay here, and I can still love you. Could you stay in love with me Cora?"

"Of course I could. Is that realistic though? I mean what do you think? You think we're gonna grow up and marry each other?"

"Yes."

Her eyes darted up and made immediate contact with his. His answer stunned her. She was being sarcastic. She didn't expect him to answer that question. She never thought he would say yes.

She was sitting side by side with him. She was sitting on his right side holding his right hand. She watched as he raised his left hand. He held it up so that she could see the back of his hand and all his fingers. On his pinky finger a little ring just barely fit on the last joint. The ring glittered so brilliantly she didn't know how she had missed it before.

She looked from the ring to his face. His big smile was shining just as bright as the diamond. His right hand tightened on hers. It felt like his gaze and his hand were the only things holding her from melting into the water.

"Cora,I will wait four years until you graduate school, but when you do, if you will have me, I want to marry you and make you mine."

" I am already yours." She whispered. Tears were misting her eyes and she was staring at the ring.

"So does that mean yes or no?" He asked

"Of course I mean yes!" She choked. She smiled and let the tears roll down her already wet cheeks. Ronnie took her hand and slipped the ring onto her tiny ring finger. He leaned over and kissed her. Between kisses all over her cheeks and lips he grinned a huge grin.

They both could not keep the smiles from their faces. Cora hopped into Ronnie's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you so much," he said and kissed her lips.

"I love you too," she said, into his mouth without breaking the kiss.

She decided work was unimportant and completely forgot about everything else. She was sitting under a waterfall in her fiancée's lap and he was kissing her. There was never going to be another moment like this. The thought excited her.

She kissed his neck and felt his skin prickle with goose bumps. She kissed his neck again and then kissed his earlobe. She whispered in his ear," I want you now. This is such a perfect moment," and like that a switch was turned.

Ronnie turned her so she was straddling his lap. His forehead rested on her forehead. He inhaled as he looked down at he beautiful body. Her smooth skin was kissed by the sun and looked even more tan in contrast to her white bra and panties. The wet white under wear stuck to her body literally showing her every curve.

He ran his hands from her lower back up to her neck. He held her neck under her jaw and rolled her head back so he could get a better purchase. He kissed her throat, each time moving agonizingly slow. His lips kissed her shoulders, her chest, and all around her breasts while they were still covered by her bra. His kisses lingered. Sometimes he kissed. Sometimes he nibbled.

Ron reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. Her breasts dropped a little as they were set free. He placed her bra on the rock they were on. He took a breast in each hand and massaged, watching her face as he worked her over. Sometimes her lips parted and she inhaled softly, or she would close her eyes and roll her head back enjoying the sweet torture.

Cora reached down between both their legs and put her palm over his rock hard cock. It was strained tightly against the fabric of his damp underwear. She squeezed lightly and looked up. His hands were on her shoulders now holding her at arms length. He was watching her closely.

With out looking away from his face she released him from the hole in his briefs. She could feel that he was totally erect. He took his hands off of her and used them instead to hold himself up. He leaned back and set himself up on his palms.

He watched her every move. She put her hand down between her legs and massaged her clit through the white lace of her panties. Then she moved the fabric aside from her little mound. Ronnie could see the blonde hair trimmed into a triangle. She reached down and guided the tip of his cock to her tight little hole. Still looking straight into his eyes she lowered herself onto him.

All 8 inches of his smooth hard shaft slid inside her. Cora shuddered as goose bumps covered her body and her nipples perked up. She loved that initial feeling she got when he first entered her. She felt her velvety soft insides stretch to accommodate his thick stiff shaft. When she felt ready she began moving up and down on him slowly at first. She was making an exhibition of it, watching him study her every move.

She needed more stimulation and began moving quicker. She started bouncing up and down on top of him. Every time she slammed her little frame down she felt the tip of his cock push on the innermost part of her. It was a pain that she had now begun to crave.

Ronnie, though he enjoyed it, had had enough of the show.He sat up so his body was almost flush against hers. He wrapped both of his huge strong arms around her waist and took control of the pace. He moved her up and down guiding her movement with pull and release of his strong arms. Her hips rocked backward and forward and this upright position left her hands free to reach between them. She used one hand to stimulate her clit and used the other to hold the back of his neck as she kissed him passionately. Almost as if reading each others minds they groaned as they kissed.

" Oh Cora you know how to turn me on baby." He said softly into her ear as she rode him. She gasped as he licked her earlobe and then buried his face in her neck kissing, and nibbling. Her soft little noises of satisfaction were sweet but he wanted more.

He switched the position, lifting her up off him with one arm and placing her on her back on the cool smooth rock. He turned over on top of her and lifted up her leg so her knee was on his shoulder. She looked eager to continue. Her eyes seemed to ask him to impale her. He slid in again, withdrew, and then slammed into her. She screamed as soon as he did so. His pubic bone touched hers. He was in as deep as he could go. He grunted a few times as he penetrated her deeply. She grabbed his arms, her nails biting his flesh. She continued screaming every few thrusts until she felt her orgasm begin to boil inside her.

" I'm gonna come any second. Baby don't stop!" She screamed.

" Call out my name when I make you come Cora," he instructed as he continued his pace. And she did as she was told. Ronnie's name echoed through the cave as she came hard. The contraction of her muscles and her sweet screams set Ronnie over the edge himself. He came like a train, growling as hot ribbons of cum filled Cora.

Cora let her leg fall down and Ronnie slid out of her and laid on her. His head rested on her chest and they both lay heaving and smiling. " Work is basically finished right?" Cora asked absent-mindedly.

" Basically." Ronnie answered, not moving.

" Then lets go home and do that again."