Country Road

Story Info
Couple has a hot encounter on the side of a country road.
1.3k words
3.71
20.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jam79ie
jam79ie
3 Followers

She looked over at him as they drove down the long country road. She watched the way his lips moved as he sang along to the radio. The sound of his voice always turned her on. Reaching over she ran her fingernails along his forearm and he shot her a sexy smile, his blue eyes twinkling in the sunlight. Looking around it seemed they were the only one on the road. She took a deep breath before leaning over the center console and resting her head on his should.

He brought his arm up and wrapped it around her head as he laid his head on hers. She took a deep breath so that she could breathe in his smell. She nuzzled his neck and lightly began kissing her way up his neck and over his jaw line. Sliding her hand up under his t-shirt she explored the muscles in his chest, dragging her nails straight down the middle until her hand was resting on his cock. She could feel him growing hard under his jeans. She felt the truck jerk and looked up to see him pull down a dirt road and bring the truck to an abrupt stop.

Garth Brooks blared on the radio. He quickly turned and took her face in his hands, kissing her so hard and passionately that the hair on the back of her neck stood up. She gripped the hard rod growing in his jeans as her tongue danced around his. She was always so amazed at the desire she felt for him. She needed to be with him, to feel his body on her, to feel him in her. There was something about him the drove her crazy with lust. She pulled away from him as she swung open her door and jumped from the truck. He followed her lead and before she could think of what to do next he was standing in front of her pushing her back against the side of the truck, his lips moving down her neck, his hands pinning her wrists against the truck. He spun her around, sweeping her hair to the side and pinning her arms above her head with one quick movement. His other hand still holding her hand as she wrapped it around the front of her and pulling her ass back into his groin, he kissed the back of her neck. He knew this was her weakness. She let out a slow moan as she began to grind her ass against him. He walked her to the back of the truck still holding her against him.

Dropping the tailgate he jumped up into the truck bed and pulled her up until their lips were together. He pulled her down; they lay in the back of the truck, his hand running up the inside of her thigh, up under her skirt until he could feel the warmth from between her legs. His finger slid under her panties and he ran it along the wet slit that hid underneath. He sat up, sliding her panties down her legs and lifting her skirt up over her hips. He lifted her leg as his lips came down to meet her knee and he began kissing his way up her thigh. She closed her eyes, slightly embarrassed about how exposed she felt in the sunlight. She felt vulnerable lying there as she felt the breeze on her exposed body. Suddenly she felt his warm breath on her clit and then he reached up and grabbed her hand squeezing it as his tongue began to tease the swelling bud. As if he could read her insecurities he interlaced his fingers with hers and she began to relax. As quickly as she relaxed the sexual desire began to grow inside her. She pressed her pussy against his mouth as his tongue flickered faster and faster over her clit.

Taking his free hand he teased the opening of her pussy and then her ass with his fingers. She rocked against his mouth totally lost in the moment. He began fucking her with his finger keeping a perfect rhythm with his mouth. As her moans intensified he slid another finger inside her and then another until he was fucking her with three fingers at once and she was screaming out. Tasting the juices that were beginning to flow from her hot pussy he quickly removed one finger and slid it into her ass with out disturbing the rhythm. She squeezed his hand so hard her nails were digging into his flesh and her other hand grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down harder onto her clit. He let out a deep moan as she squirted her juices all over his face and down his hand. He slowed his movements until her body was still beneath him and she had released she tight grip on his hand.

Lifting his hand he looked up at her, a sweet sexy smile spread across her lips as she rested with her eyes closed, the shine shining on her face. He brought himself up to lay beside her, positioning himself to block the sun from her eyes. She opened her blue eyes as she pulled him down to taste her wetness on his lips. She could feel his cock pressing against her side. She reached for it with her right hand as she pushed him to his back with her left, swinging her leg over until she was straddling him. She rubbed her wet pussy against the hardness hiding under his jeans as her lips moved down his neck. She lifted his shirt to allow her to kiss his chest and nibble at his nipples as she always loved to do. Sliding her body down she began to undo his pants and free him. He watched her face as she gazed at his cock with hunger. She quickly leaned down and slid her tongue up the underside of his cock and around the tip. She cupped his balls with her hand and wrapped her lips around him until he was buried as deep as he could go in her throat.

The sound of his sighs and moans motivated her as she worked his cock up and down with her mouth. Freeing him from her mouth she slid the tip of his cock over her lips, lightly slapping him against her mouth. She could not get enough of him. She loved the way he tasted, the way he felt in her mouth, sliding through her hand. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and took him back in her mouth as she moved them both together, her mouth up and down and her hand twisting as it went up and down with her mouth. She sucked as she came to the top of his cock, letting her mouth make a popping sound as it came off and broke the seal over and over again. He tangled his hand into the back of her hair and guided her mouth up and down faster as he pressed his hips up into her mouth fucking it. She let out a loud moan that vibrated the sensitive skin as she began to taste his precum. She longed for him to fill her mouth. She wanted to taste all of him. She reached her free hand up and pinched at his nipples as her mouth feverishly worked him. Opening her eyes she looked up at him as he began to cum and he filled her mouth. Swallowing every drop she tenderly licked every inch of him until she was sure she did not miss anything. She kissed the tip of his cock and curled up next to him as he turned to his side to spoon her. They lay half naked in the warm sun wrapped in each others arms napping, both with a blissful smile on their face.

jam79ie
jam79ie
3 Followers