Country Roads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three cried out together, and Megan and Dutch cried out and moaned loudly when Tommy started to fuck Megan's pussy, moving slowly at first. He could actually feel his brother's cock rubbing against his, inside Megan, who was herself staring into his face with heavy-lidded, passion filled eyes.

"Mmmmm, shit that's good," Megan cooed, and then she smiled broadly and cried out wordlessly.

"Gnnng!" Dutch groaned, and Tommy just moaned loudly when Megan's pussy and her ass, in unison, fluttered and convulsed on their cocks. Megan's body was quaking, her big, firm titties jiggling enticingly, and Tommy grabbed them to make them still.

His head cleared a little, and he asked himself why he was holding still. Determined to resolve the issue, Tommy started fucking Megan slowly, his knees buckling as he used long, deep strokes in her grasping, wet cunt, tighter still because of Dutch's cock up her ass.

"G'brrrble," Megan said, and from the expression on her face, she thought she'd actually made words.

Tommy rocked into Megan, his big hands squeezing her tits, running his thumbs across her rock-hard nipples. His eyes felt like they were going to roll out of his head, and his balls felt like they'd drawn up into his ears. He'd never felt anything like he was feeling at that moment, and based on her wild-eyed panting and deep red flush, and Dutch's slack-jawed drooling, he wasn't the only one.

Megan came hard, choking, and Dutch reacted like someone had used a defibrillator on him, his arms and legs jumping. Wanting to be helpful, Tommy found Megan's clit with his thumb and vibrated on it. Stars exploded behind his eyes, and he would have sworn she was making a balloon-animal, possibly a poodle, out of his cock using only her pussy.

Dutch gurgled happily while Megan screamed like a banshee, and when he couldn't take it anymore, Tommy lost it and blew his load deep inside Megan, feeling each soul-wrenching spurt of cum leaving him, as though each one was peeling from his spine like string cheese. Tommy grunted, his head spinning, and landed on his bare ass on the ground.

"Tha's righ'," Megan slurred, and she leaned forward, impaling herself firmly on Dutch's cock, and gripped the edge of the table. Using her thighs and her grip on the table, Megan started to bounce on Dutch's cock, making his body jump and twitch uncontrollably.

"Y'like tha'?" Megan asked, and Dutch groaned, his pitch higher than expected.

"Yur my bitch," Megan whispered, and then she smiled broadly again and with her eyes closed moaned, "S'right Baby, come in my ass."

Dutch's thighs and ass clenched hard enough to raise Megan over an inch higher, and his quivering, straining muscles made her body bounce lightly, making her tits jiggle nicely, as far as Tommy was concerned. He watched from the ground, unable to stand.

Spent, Dutch collapsed completely, and Megan remained on him until his cock softened enough to allow her to slip from him to her feet on the ground. She promptly fell on top of Tommy, and the three naked young people lay together, gasping for air and completely helpless.

Dutch was the first to stand, forty-five minutes later, and he dressed slowly, only falling down once. He helped Megan to sit at the picnic table and handed her clothes to her, and then kicked Tommy's leg to wake him.

Thirty minutes after that, all three of them were dressed, and for the most part back to normal. They made their way back into the Nova and were soon back on the country road, driving toward Mayford.

"I think you'd better drop me off up here at the 7/11," Megan said. "I'll call my daddy to come pick me up. I don't want to explain you both yet."

"We've got your number," Tommy said, when Megan interrupted to say, "Damn straight," while almost simultaneously Dutch said, "And she's got ours too."

"Ha ha," Tommy said, and continued, "We've got your number, so we'll call you tomorrow and see how we can get back together." Dutch pulled into the convenience store's parking lot, and the three of them sat for a moment, drinking in their shared intimacy.

"I wish I could up and marry you both," Megan said with a smile, and she kissed each of the brothers on the cheek before walking to the pay phones.

"That is the finest girl who ever lived," Tommy said, watching her in the side mirror as they drove away.

"You got that right," Dutch replied. "Hey, there's a diner up here, and I'm starving!"

They stopped and ate like horses, quietly reliving the day's adventures and comparing notes about Megan. They agreed on almost every point, and what they disagreed on, they agreed to disagree about. After paying the check, they got back into the Nova and drove slowly through the little town, meandering from street to street, searching for Uncle Dan's address.

They pulled up in front of a big house sitting on an acre, and climbed up onto the porch and rang the bell. A woman in her mid to late forties opened the door. She was pretty enough, with big boobs under her apron, and short dark blonde hair.

"Dan," she called back over her shoulder as she pushed the screen door open for them, "the boys are here!"

They stepped inside the big living room, impressed by the modernity of the furnishings, the new stereo, and the giant flat screen T.V. A great big man who looked a little like their grandfather came out, dressed in a red plaid flannel shirt and dungarees, and he hugged both boys together.

"You're Alice's boys, no doubt about it!" he said loudly. The brothers were big men, but this man was a bear. "Today is my lucky day," Uncle Dan said, turning the boys around. "My nephews come to visit, and it's the same day my baby girl comes home from college!"

"We've met," Megan said, her shocked expression turning to a shy smile. "Daddy, these are the boys who drove me into town."

"What?" Uncle Dan asked, sounding shocked. His enormous hands closed tightly on the backs of their necks. "These two are those boys?" When Megan nodded, Uncle Dan let out a loud guffaw.

"Thank heavens," Uncle Dan said, "I wanted to spend the night getting reacquainted with my baby girl, and I didn't want Emma to feel left out. Boys, your Aunt Emma loves a good double-teaming."

12