Countryside Fantasy

Story Info
Young teacher in the 19th century gets laid in the hay.
3.5k words
3.65
70.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another fine summer morning so I decided to set off with my cart to the market place to sell my fruits and veg.

I finally arrived at my plot in the town market square after a long dusty ride along bumpy lanes. I set up my stall and on the far side of the square I noticed beautiful girl standing on the side of the pavement surrounded by men. I immediately made a beeline for her as this was something not to be missed.

I glanced at her and became transfixed by her beauty. She was wearing a very attractive transparent yellow dress with no bra on underneath. Her nipples could be seen through the dress as well as her delicious curves. She had her hair in pig tails making her look like the traditional country girl that many guys in the village were desperate for including me.

I asked one of the guys next to me who she was and what she wanted and he told me with a cheeky smile that she was the new teacher starting at the school in the next village. He told me her name was Elise and that she was after a lift from someone. As I looked away from him and looked back at her we made eye contact. I gave her a gentle smile and she immediately and shyly looked away and pretended she wasn't interested; but I could tell that she was. She pretended to be interested in the bearded men who were surrounding her and begging her to take her on their cart.

I made my way through the crowd. Straight away I just knew that I could not let this girl slip through the net and let these dirty old men get their hands on her. She came across a little innocent and as soon as I spoke to her it was obvious that she was feeling in need of some friendship and encouragement being new to the village and everything.

I offered a lift to the next village and I tried to be extra friendly to woo her into my arms. I gave her some of my finest apples that I had spent all yesterday picking in the hot sum. She smiled so I knew that I'd made a good start.

She accepted my offer and told me that she would like to take walk around the town and come back later when I am ready to leave. I accepted but I felt frustrated and was worried that some other guy would snatch her whilst away. The dirty old priest was on the other side of the pavement and he was looking at her. Other guys were all looking as well. She noticed the attention and did quite well to shrug it off.

She walked off into the crowd and I was hoping and praying that she would come back to me.

The hours passed so slowly I kept on wondering what she must be doing. I was hoping that she had not got talking to another guy and decided to travel with him instead.

At lunchtime I decided to go off for a walk to see if I could see her but I was having no luck. I decided to head for the shops and there she was in the distance standing at a shop window eying up a really nice blue dress. I realised that this girl had taste as it was a very nice dress and I knew that she would look very sexy in it.

As she walked away I headed for the shop and spoke to the shop assistant. I decided to buy her the dress and surprise her with it by giving it to her when the time was right. I knew I had to play it cool as teachers were hard to get these days.

The day was long and boring and I had the priest buzzing round me like a fly. His curiosity eventually made him come over to my stall and he brought some fruit. He told me that he thought she was a fine young lady. He was asking me questions but I told him little. He told me that he would try to introduce her to the village church. I knew that I therefore have to protect her from him as he was known by many of the men to visit the local brothel to fulfil his sexual desires. Most of the women and children in the village did not know the dark secrets about him that were being kept silent. He was also known to have got with a very pretty and attractive nun in the next village. Again this was a secret that all the men were aware of but were keeping tight lipped.

The afternoon sun became weak and people started to pack up. I looked at the church clock opposite and it was 4pm. I was getting concerned and worried that she wouldn't arrive back.

Then all of a sudden she came up behind me and she called my name.

I looked up and automatically gazed at her sexy body. "Oh Hi I am so glad you came back" I said but I was trying not to sound too desperate.

I so much wanted to get with this girl. Of course now I knew she was a teacher I knew this wasn't going to be a very easy. I also knew that she needed to be protected as she was on her own in such a remote place. This was not a good thing for an attractive girl like her.

I wanted to pamper her. I could not think about anything else, just her needs and concerns.

I secured her cases and made her comfy on my cart. I just wanted to get away from here and to be alone with her for a while. Every time she wasn't looking I tried to eye her up in some of her more discrete places. I could not help but gaze at her nipples through her yellow dress. I developed a hard on which I could not control. When I was able to I rubbed my swollen cock to satisfy myself.

I felt excited that I had her on my cart and I wanted to do some dirty things with her, the teacher, imagine it I thought to myself. I fantasised whilst we were on the cart wondering how lucky the boys will be having such a sexy teacher. They will have boyhood memories to last them a lifetime.

As we rode along I was thinking that I could just stop and do her in the field. I could try to seduce her. I realised though that she wasn't that kind of girl. She was new to the village and starting school with all of that on her mind. I instead put a cover on her as it was getting rather cold.

We arrived at the village just before sun set and I introduced her to some of the nicer people of the village. I showed her where to get essential items such as Dijon mustard, Nutella and croissants etc. We went passed the church and annoyingly we bumped into the priest again. I introduced her to him and he tried to work up a conversation with her until a little old lady butted in and saved the day.

As we walked away the priest started to follow her but the little old lady hit him with her handbag. She knew what he was like.

She seemed happier once I had shown her around which was a good thing. I knew that she would need to feel secure in her surroundings.

We arrived at the front of the school and I helped her up the stairs with her cases. She seemed grateful for everything I did for her which made me think that she never had treatment like this from any man before. Everything appeared new to her. From this point I knew that I couldn't go wrong if I just carried on with what I was doing.

I looked around the room and I saw the lovely bed that she was going to be sleeping in. A bed for a princess I thought to myself. My princess I then thought. Somehow I just didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay with her in her new room and get into her bed and be with her.

I noticed her relax and starting to unwind. I could feel my sexual tension and lust for her building all the time. I so much wanted to get into bed with her. My cock was going harder with every additional minute of time that I spent with her.

I thought to myself that this is one hell of a sexy teacher that needs a good hard fuck. I wanted to break all the boundaries with her and go beyond them.

I could tell she was tired and that at this moment it was not going to happen. She reached for the door and I suddenly grabbed her to close it again but something inside me then said stop. "Let her be" I said to myself. I therefore continued opening the door and I left her alone to sleep.

I went down to my car and I looked up at her window thinking and wondering what she was doing in her room. I wondered whether she was naked or not. I did not want to leave.

I thought it would be best to wait for tomorrow when she would be less tired and had a whole day ahead of her.

The next day I decided to pay her a visit to see how she was settling in. As I went along the lane I saw her in the distance in a field picking flowers. I stopped and followed her trying to get nearer. She was looking so sexy I almost fainted. She had her yellow dress on and I could see all her delicious alluring curves. She had her hair down and it was slightly wet, long and flowing in the breeze. The sun was shining on her and she looked fresh faced.

I just had to get with her I thought. My desires were just too strong. It had been so long that my body had seen such beauty. I was starved of sex. The village life was brain numbing with no girls around just apples and oranges all the time, horse crap, flies and dust. Her breasts were far more interesting to look at than all of this.

I didn't want to disturb her as I was enjoying just watching her move. But eventually I couldn't stand just watching I had an urge to do more.

I stood behind her. She was so caught up in what she was doing that I made her jump. She looked round in a fright and I realised that I had scared her. I could tell she was very innocent indeed.

I needed to show her a good time. I felt it was my duty to. I took her to a field where I knew there were lots of flowers and I saw her face light up.

All of a sudden as we walked along she fell to the floor holding her ankle. I reached down and grabbed hold of it and massaged it in my hands. She was not hurting badly and I knew it but I took advantage of the situation .

I wanted to kiss her but I held back my urges. I felt bad because I was capitalising on her misfortune. I looked at her dress and knew that this was an excuse to lift it a little. I cheekily lifted her dress up to see her leg. I knew that I would not have been able to have done this if she had not hurt it.

I laid her on the hay stack. I melted inside. She was just in a perfect position to get my ever growing cock inside her.

I became obsessed with rubbing her soft legs and hitching up her dress it was turning me on big time. I found myself going higher and higher as I teased and massaged my way up her legs.

I looked at her breasts. They were gagging to be fondled. I asked her if she felt hot. She said no but I could tell by her flushed face that she was feeling something inside.

Naturally I found my hands getting higher and higher up her legs and I eventually reached her wet pussy. I rubbed it and she screamed out. "It's ok" I said in a reassuring voice.

I decided to keep on rubbing but eventually she pushed me away. I could feel that she was repressed by the teacher thing. It was then apparent that her career we so very important to her.

She shouted out to me "stop it I'm a teacher and I don't want to be sacked". I pulled my trousers down. At this point I was so frustrated I shouted back 'You cannot put me in this state and leave me like this" she shouted back "I'm a school teacher. I can't do these things. If someone finds out, I'll be sacked". I could not accept what she was saying and I grabbed her wrists and pinned her back onto the hay. She tried to break free but I had my grip. Her dress was completely lifted up and her pussy exposed.

I was standing above her with my cock really hard. She looked scared but this just turned me on even more as I knew she would like it once I got going on her.

She started to cry as all of this was too much for her. Her innocence was turning me on and I had an urge to be rough with her. I wanted to hear her scream. She was so pretty and sexy and needed a hard fuck. I kissed her to comfort her .I told her it was our own little secret and that I wouldn't tell the school or anyone in the village. I kept telling her that it was just us two here and nobody would ever find out.

When she became calmer I touched her again, between her legs, kissing her at the same time. I was doing everything I could to seduce her and get her excited.

She stopped crying and started to feel pleasure which made me happy.

My hard cock was throbbing against her sexy naked leg. Her dress was up and she was looking erotic. I took her hand and placed it on my hard throbbing cock and it felt like heaven. She closed her eyes but there was a worry on her face. I knew that she had not had any good experiences in the past.

She stroked me up and down until it was pink and purple on top and looking aggressive. I started to moan and I could tell that she was also starting to like it as she had a cheeky smile.

I pushed her mouth onto my cock. It felt so incredibly nice. I grabbed hold of her lovely silky hair and moved her head over my cock. I told her what to do and she was very submissive which I loved.

I was completely naked and I felt very dirty next to her as she was sweet and pretty.

Her long hair felt very sensual against my naked bare skin. I grabbed hold of it and pulled it as she made me shake violently with deep pleasure. She tried to move away but I had a firm grip on her hair so stopping her from doing so.

I then pushed her onto her back and I asked if she wanted some action. I tried to get the teacher thing out of her head by telling her that the girls on the farm are the same as you.

I got between her legs and entered her. She was tight and I was frustrated by this. I felt like she was doing this deliberately to me as if she had the power over me by stopping me from having it with her. With that I became more forceful and I put my hand over her mouth. She was trying to shout but I could not go back now after coming this far. Slowly I could feel myself inside her. I knew that my sexual desires were so strong for her so I felt that I should apologise and thankfully she was ok with it.

I pushed inside her and I could tell she was starting to warm to it. I totally loved it but I was becoming increasingly worried about actually coming inside her. I didn't want to make her pregnant.

As it got intense I came out and asked her to stroke it. She did and she knew that I needed the relief.

She put her hands around it and stroked it so hard and fast I was totally amazed. She smiled and was enjoying doing it to me. I grabbed her hair as my cock expanded and started to bubble up inside. I was starting to shake violently. Her hair was in the firing line of my cock but I couldn't tell her as I was in ecstasy. I then thought how dirty it would be to come all over her hair. I groaned and groaned and until all my milky juice came spurting out all over her beautiful hair.

She sat up looking tearful at what I had just done. She looked at the sticky goo in her hair and looked sad. I felt really dirty and mean at this point. I did feel sorry for her but at the same time I really enjoyed what had happened so I had mixed emotions.

She sat in the hay looking sad. She kept on going on about feeling like a whore but I tried to tell her that she wasn't. She still hadn't got the teacher thing out of her head and I needed to do something fast. I still had some juice left and I still felt excited.

I asked her to lie down but she refused. She was upset about having to wash her hair again. It was a mass of sticky goo. I kept on convincing her and eventually with my pressure she did what I said.

I lifted her dress again and touched her pussy. She breathed heavy and put her head back.

I knew I could get her wound up my caressing her pussy with my fingers. With every move I could see her getting excited. I was alternating with little circular strokes outside and longer deeper caresses inside. I licked her out with my tongue and I could feel her getting very tense. All of a sudden looking over the top of the hay stack was the priest rubbing his hard cock. I looked up at him and put my other finger over my mouth 'Shhhhh' I said to him. I was angry that he was here but I didn't want to stop and let her see him. Thankfully she had her eyes closed and did not even notice.

She eventually came screaming with immense pleasure. All of a sudden the priest, who had been standing above her rubbing himself at the same time, came all over her face. She was surprised and still panting, looked to see him standing there with a big cock and a sleazy grin on his face.

She looked up and asked "What is this? What's going on?" she now had two lots of male juice all over her. I asked her to relax and I warned him not to say anything or I would reveal all his dirty secrets. I shouted out "fuck off" to him and he eventually walked off.

I told her not to worry about him but I knew she would have to be very careful and I was concerned. I also didn't tell her that he was probably there for the whole time listening to everything we did and said. He probably followed her to the field and knowing him and might have got with her if I hadn't been there first.

I took her in my arms and at the end of it all she told me she loved it. This made me happy.

I dropped her back home and left her alone for a few hours to reflect, recuperate and of course shower and wash her hair again.

In the evening at 8pm I paid her a visit and I decided that this would be a good moment to give her the dress.

She opened the door and I gave her the parcel. She had a huge smile on her face and was quite surprised. When she opened it she was over the moon and impressed that I had followed her to the shop.

I was desperate to see her in it so I naturally asked her to try it on. I also knew that she would have to do that in front of me as there was no other room to go in.

"I would be naked in front of you" she said. I gave her a cheeky grin. "Don't you know I know your body by now..?" I said and she blushed.

I helped her to undress and the evening went off like a bang...again.