County Fair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,167 Followers

"Oh baby...Amy has a blonde bush," Elmo chuckled as he peeked under her thong. His hand was moving faster and faster. Elmo glanced over and saw Jake squeezing his cock through his jeans. "Take the damn thing out and do it right."

"Oh fuck why not?" Jake gasped. As they matched strokes they watched as the girls started touching the other one's pussy. "Oh shit."

"Uh oh...the panties are going off," Elmo laughed. As soon as Betsy pulled off Amy's panties both boys pricks exploded. "SHIT!"

"DOUBLE SHIT!" Jake groaned as he pumped his spunk out over the nearest branch.

*****

"Oh God Betsy," Amy moaned in the other girl's ear. Their fingers once again moved across to touch and fondle the damp slits below. "I'm going to cum."

"Me too...don't stop!" Betsy groaned. Their fingers raced until it was Amy who won.

"I'M CUMING!"

"Ha...ha...ha," Betsy laughed. She toyed some more until Amy pulled her hand away. "Now me."

Amy pushed Betsy onto her back and watched as she finger-fucked her. She too realized her cousin was a virgin before returning upward to bring her off. "Cum Betsy cum."

"OH I AM!........I AM!" Betsy grabbed the pillow and covered her screams. "Ahhh!"

*****

"Let's get down," Jake said. "We can't let anyone catch us up here."

"OK," Elmo said putting away his spent tool. They moved to the ground and back into Grandma's house.

*****

"That was amazing," Amy smiled as the two continued to lie on their backs with their legs still spread open. "I can't wait to show my girlfriend when I get back home."

"I think you will be learning a lot more while you are here," Betsy whispered. "I've heard stories about how my dad and yours shared girlfriends."

"Really. The fucked each other's girlfriends."

"Yes, and I know my mother was Uncle Jim's girlfriend before she was my father's."

"God, do you think that they.....that they...fucked?"

"I'm sure of it," Betsy grinned. "I wonder how long it will take for them to hook up again this week."

"No, not my father. He would never cheat on my mother."

"It's not really cheating as long as she agrees."

"She would never."

"Didn't you see the way she was kissing my father?" Betsy asked.

"Well yes but..."

"Did you ever think that you would be here like this after we touched each other?"

Amy didn't answer. She knew things were going fast...very fast. "Let's get dressed and go back to the house."

*****

For the rest of the night the boys kept smiling at the girls who didn't know why they were smiling. It was around 10PM when everyone decided to head for bed.

"Now behave yourself," Annette said to Amy and Jake as she walked by their bedroom door.

"We will," Jake grinned. He closed the door and turned to see Amy opening her suitcase. "So what are we wearing to bed?"

Amy didn't turn. "I don't know about you but I'm wearing pajamas."

"I normally sleep in my boxers," Jake said softly. He pulled off his shirt and pushed down his jeans.

Amy pulled out a silky pair and red pajamas and turned to see him standing in his underwear. "JAKE!"

"What? If we are going to share a room we might as well get used to seeing each other in our undies." His cock was semi-hard in anticipation of what might happen.

Amy blushed and turned facing away from him. "You shouldn't look." Her hands pulled off her tee shirt knowing that he was still looking.

Jake stood and watched her bare back and matching purple bra appear. He held his breath as she opened her jeans and pushed them down over her cute round butt. Only the purple thong strap down the crack was visible. "Nice ass."

"You're not supposed to be looking," she giggled. She reached back with trembling fingers and released the bra clasp. Quickly she pulled the pajama top over her mounds and hard tips before lifting one leg to step into her pajama bottoms.

"Ummm," Jake said seeing the puffy mound of her covered pussy when her leg lifted. Now he was fully hard and projecting out about eight inches.

Amy pulled the bottoms up over her cold butt and turned and froze. "God Jake."

"Well you caused it."

Amy had never seen a bare penis before and had only touched her boyfriend's in the dark back seat of his car. "We better get into bed and turn off the light." She moved between the beds and reached for the light switch. After turning it off she turned and bumped into his body behind her. "Jake."

"We should have a good night kiss."

"That's probably not a good idea right now," she giggled remembering his hard-on.

"I'm not going to bed until we kiss."

"Ok," she whispered. "But we have to keep it quiet." She took one step forward and felt his penis push into her stomach.

Jake felt her touch and then felt her trying to back up but he grabbed onto her arms and pulled her closer. His hard-on jabbed into her body as he moved his chest into her soft braless breasts and very hard nips.

In the dark their faces moved together until their lips met. Hands moved around the backs and the lips opened to let the invading tongues through. Time stood still for both because the little bit of clothing did a terrible job allowing their bodies to be close and familiar.

Jake dropped his hands down to cup her soft ass as she opened her legs to allow his thigh to press into her still damp and throbbing pussy. He moved his lips to her ear and suckled. "Let's get on the bed."

As much as her body wanted it she was not ready. "We...can't," she panted. Her hands too were squeezing his buttocks through his boxers. Finally she got enough physical and moral strength to push back. "Good night."

Jake sighed and moved into the other bed. "Goodnight Amy...I love you."

"Me too Jake."

*****

Annette was the last one downstairs. She had finished her drink and was washing it in the sink when she heard the back door open. She turned with soapy hands and saw Bill smiling. "Did you forget something?"

"Yes," he grinned. "I forgot our good night kiss."

She reached for the dish towel and dried her hands. "I think you and I kissed enough for one day."

Bill moved forward and placed his hands on the counter capturing her body between them. "We have just started."

She looked over his shoulder at the empty hallway. "Jim might come down."

"He won't."

"I'm not your little toy," she said feeling hot and excited again.

Bill didn't respond as he leaned his lips forward to hers. He expected her to pull away but she didn't. Their lips touched and their eyes closed.

Annette waited for his tongue but it never came. She was disappointed when his lips moved off and down to her chin. As he nibbled on her face he moved south to her neck. She tilted her head to the side to give him full access at her tender flesh. "Oh we shouldn't do this," she whispered but didn't make any move to stop him.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Annette turned and faced the sink. She felt his hands on her waist after his lips returned to nibble on her neck. "Bill."

"What?" He whispered in her right ear as he suckled the dangling flesh.

"Tell me what you want to do to me."

Bill grinned. "I want to kiss and touch every inch of your body." His hands moved under her shirt and around until they met over her navel. Slowly they traveled north until they pushed outward and upward to completely cover her bra-filled breasts. "God they feel so wonderful."

Annette figured she could stop this madness at anytime. She was so turned on by his advances and since it seemed her husband didn't care she allowed him to massage her titties and to toy with her hard tips. "What else?"

"I want to suck these." He pulled out on the nipples.

"OHHH!"

Annette pushed her ass back into his hardness and shifted side to side. She wanted to reach back and touch it but was too nervous.

"Then I want to kiss and suck your........." he dropped his right hand down over her stomach and stopped when his middle finger found her covered slit. "Your.......pussy."

"OH GOD!" Her hands moved to the counter to keep from falling. Only the second man ever was touching her pussy.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No please don't," she moaned. He was pushing deeper and deeper finding her dampness.

"Tomorrow night you are going to do the County Fair."

"What?" She asked not understanding why he would say something like that while fingering her pussy.

He laughed. "We are going to enact the County Fair in the barn tomorrow night and you are going to be my pig."

She grabbed and stopped his finger. "What are you talking about?"

"Tomorrow night we are going to do the County Fair in the barn. All the women will be prize pigs and the men will be the judges. As a prize pig you will be touched and probed while being evaluated." He felt her hand relax and continued to finger fuck her.

"Touched and probed?"

"Yes all over. Do you agree?'

"Oh God...all the men?" She thought about Jake and Elmo.

"All the men," he smiled.

The thought brought her over the edge. "Yes.....touch and probed...I'M CUMING!"

Jim stood in the hallway out of sight and shook his head when he heard his wife's agreement. His brother always had a way with women but he never expected his wife to break so easily. He hurried back up the stairs and wondered if Amy would also agree. After getting into bed he thought about the County Fair and the bodies he would be touching. Pictured in his mind the most was his daughter's soft ass and firm titties.

A few minutes later he heard his wife come to the dark bedroom and heard her undress. Moments later she crawled next to him and reached over to hold onto his hard cock. "I know you were listening," she whispered as she lowered her head and sucked in his hard crown.

"I should have come back home sooner," Jim smiled as she gave him his second blowjob that day. It had been over twenty years since the last one from Annie.

*****

The next morning Amy pretended to be asleep after Jake got out of bed. She peeked through partially closed eyelids as he moved to his suitcase and pushed off his boxers. She smiled seeing his hard butt and wished he would turn around but he didn't. After grabbing some clean underwear he grabbed a towel from the pile and turned towards her. She closed her eyes tightly and felt him sit on her bed.

"Tonight's the big night," he whispered. "Moo."

Amy wanted to laugh but kept her cool and heard him get up and walk out the door. She unbuttoned her pajama top and opened it to expose her young breasts. After cupping them with both hands she giggled. "MOO!"

*****

The end of chapter one.

Ending Note: I know....where do I get such crazy ideas? I guess all of us are a little crazy and crazy is a relative term. And, this story is about relatives. Let me know if you enjoyed the story so far and don't forget to vote. Voting tells me if it's worth writing another chapter. Thanks....and MOO......Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,167 Followers