County Fair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers

"I'M CUMING!"

*****

"Oh my God," Amy whispered when she heard her brother's cry of satisfaction.

"I know," Jim said smiling. "I think she jerked him off."

"Let me do you," Amy whispered. Her fingers once again found and squeezed his covered rocket.

"As much as I want you to do it we need to wait until later," Jim said pulling her hand away. "We all need to think about what we are doing before we rush into things."

Amy smiled and pushed her lips again into his. They frenched for another two minutes until they didn't hear any sounds from above.

"Let's go." He grinned.

*****

"Hurry and change your underwear and shorts," Annette said to Jake as they climbed up onto the wooden front porch. She sat on the swing and closed her eyes until she heard voices. Coming from the path were her husband and daughter holding hands.

"Hi Mom!" Amy grinned after climbing up the steps. "Where's Jake?"

"Er...upstairs I think," Annette answered. She saw that her husband had a hard-on.

"I'll go find him," Amy giggled. She ran into the house and Jim sat next to his wife.

"Are you hard?" She whispered.

"Yes, our daughter is some kisser."

"Oh God," Annette said. "I can't believe that....."

"We were under the rock and heard you jerking off Jake," Jim said quickly to shut her up.

Annette sat up. "I didn't plan for it to happen. We were kissing on the rock and......"

"It's OK," Jim grinned. "We said we were going to do it."

"Yes, but in the barn tonight," Annette said wondering why he was so calm. "What did you and Amy do?"

"Same.....some kissing and touching but not under the clothes. She told me that she was a virgin." He left off the part about her wanting him to be the first.

Annette took his hand. "I'm so horny right now."

"Me too," he grinned. "Where is everybody?"

"I heard some noise down towards the barn so they must be getting it ready for later," Annette answered. "Let's go to the bedroom."

*****

Jake had removed his clothes and had taken a quick shower before walking back into the bedroom wearing only a towel around his waist. He stopped when he saw Amy lying back on the bed grinning. "What are you smiling about?"

Amy saw the shape of his soft penis under the towel. "Dad and I heard everything. We were under the rock."

Jake turned and closed the door. "So what were you and dad doing under the rock?"

"The same but I didn't make him cum," she giggled. "Was it good?"

"Yeah real good," Jake grinned. "Do you want a touch?"

Amy sat up. "Sure, show it to me first."

Things were going too fast for Jake. "I don't want to scare you."

"Before you came out of the shower I was doing this," Amy smiled. She reached her right hand downward until her fingers moved under the shorts. "I didn't get to cum like you did."

"Wow," Jake grinned seeing the shape of her hand under her shorts and the movements over where her pussy was.

Amy rubbed her clitty and opened her legs. "Take off your towel."

Jake's fingers pulled to open the towel when they heard their parent's voices and footsteps in the hallway. Amy quickly pulled out her hand and they both turned to see if the door would open but it didn't. They heard another door close and then giggles from their mother.

"Oh God they are going to fuck again," Amy said as she quickly stood and moved to the wall between their bedrooms. She put her head to the door to listen and felt Jake move up against her backside again.

"We made them hot," Jake grinned. He shifted forward and put his hand on her hip. When she didn't acknowledge it he slid his fingers upward until he cupped her soft boob.

"Daddy told me that we will be naked tonight when we are being judged," she whispered. "I've never been naked in front of a guy before." Her head fell back onto his shoulder while he caressed her. "That feels so good."

Jake's free hand moved down and released the towel. He shifted back to let it fall at his feet. "Your turn."

Amy heard her mother giggling and then the bed starting to squeak and bang against the wall. She took a breath and pulled off her shirt. Without turning around her shorts fell at her feet and then the bra and panties. Now both naked they continued to listen until his hard cock jabbed into her nude butt.

"Turn around," Jake whispered. She did as he said as their eyes dropped to see naked breasts, a long hard penis and a soft bush covering her pink slit. "You're so beautiful."

*****

"FUCK ME!" Annette commanded while she wrapped her legs around her husband's hips.

Jim was shocked that she said fuck because it was not a word she normally used. Her pussy was wetter that he could remember and he knew it was because of the foreplay with Jake on the rock. "You're so wet."

"I know," she said pulling his ass harder with her hands and legs. "Don't stop.... Don't stop!"

*****

Jake and Amy stood naked but were unsure what to do next. "Can I touch you?" Jake asked.

"Yes," Amy answered while biting her lower lip. "Touch me anywhere you want."

Jake brought his hand up to her shoulders and rubbed softly.

She giggled. "That's not where I thought you would go."

"I'll get there," he grinned looking at her soft white breasts and light pink nips. "How about you?"

"I think I'll go for it," she smiled. Both hands moved upward and together to grab onto his hard and throbbing cock.

"Oh Shit," Jake groaned. His fingers quickly lowered to her titties and massaged them.

She giggled again. "You and Daddy are about the same."

"Did you jerk him off?"

"No I just touched it. He wanted to wait until tonight." She reached underneath and gently cupped his balls.

Jake moved his right hand outward and then down her side until he guided it between her thighs. He explored into her soft down until he found her wet slit and swollen clitoris.

"Oh Jake," she moaned. Her legs were weak. "Let's get on the bed."

Jake followed as she pulled his penis to the bed and waited until she was lying down. As she lay on her back he tried to go between her legs but she stopped him. "We can't fuck."

"Ok," he sighed. He moved onto his side next to her and pulled her softness into his hardness. Their lips met and opened while their hands and fingers searched and probed.

They forgot about their parents fucking next door and continued their foreplay. Jake's mouth moved to her nipples and spent almost five minutes on each while his fingers rubbed over her pleasure button. Amy was very close.

"JAKE.......JAKE..........JAKE!" She cried out not caring who might hear her.

He quickly covered her mouth and pressed his lips tight while she climaxed.

"ARRMMORPHHH!" She grunted. Finally after another minute she pulled his fingers out and pushed him onto his back. "Your turn."

Jake closed his eyes and felt her slowly touching and stroking him. Her fingers gathered his pre-cum for lubrication. "Umm you do that so nicely."

"I'm glad you like it," she giggled. She thought about kissing it and maybe sucking it but decided there was time to experiment later. She saw his eyes closed. "Who are you thinking about? Mom or me?"

"Both," he grinned. Her lips moved to his ear and nibbled as she jerked him off.

"Cum Jake...I want to watch it spurt." Her hand moved faster and faster until his hips rose.

"NOW! AMY NOW!"

Amy kept stroking as the white fountain splattered up over his stomach and thick pubic mound.

"OK," Jake said pulling her fingers away. It was starting to hurt from the two hand jobs he had received that day. "I need to save some for tonight."

Amy grabbed some tissues and helped him wipe of his spunk. "Do you think there will be just touching and kissing or do you think that........that there will be some fucking?"

"I hope there is some fucking," Jake grinned. "It's about time I..." He realized that he had not told her about his inexperience.

"You're a virgin," she giggled. "Good."

"Well by the way things are going so far it won't take us both very long," he grinned. "This morning I saw Grandma's tits in the shower and then saw Betsy taking a shower with her father."

"She told me that she's still a virgin," Amy commented.

"You should know since you touched her."

Amy turned. "How did you know?"

"Shit," Jake said. "You must have told me."

"No, I didn't tell anyone." She turned and looked at him.

"Elmo and I watched you two last night through the window."

Amy leaned back. "Elmo saw Betsy touching me."

"Yes, and you might not believe this but we jerked off while we sat in the tree last night."

"Did you see his.....his..."

"Cock? Yeah, it must be a family thing because he's hung too."

"I guess I'll find out tonight," she said as she stood up and redressed.

"Where are you going?"

"Down to the barn. I want to see what's up."

Jake smiled and turned over to sleep.

*****

"Where are the straps?" Annie asked her husband after they cleaned and cleared out the five animal stalls.

"Are you sure about this?" Bill asked. "Annette and their kids might not go for being tied up."

"I think they will," Annie grinned. "We will make them loose enough for them to get out but I don't think anyone will try."

"Here they are," Bill grinned. He opened the box and pulled out the twenty or so lengths of soft rope. Afterwards he took the ladder and tied them up on the overhead supports.

"A little higher," Annie grinned. She stood under the ropes and tied one to her right wrist. "Perfect." As she was about to untie it the stall door opened and Amy walked in.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked looking up at her uncle on the ladder and the ropes hanging down by her aunt.

"Getting ready for tonight," Annie said removing the knot from her wrist.

"Oh God are we going to be tied up?" Amy asked.

"Uh...I'll go and do the other stalls," Bill said jumping down and grabbing the ladder. He hurried out the door closing it behind him.

Annie held up the ends of the two ropes. "Why don't we do a dry run so you will see how much fun it will be?"

Amy looked back at the closed door. "That's probably a good idea." She moved up to her aunt and let her tie her wrists upward.

"You will then be judged by the men," Annie said looking at the smaller but well formed breasts of her niece.

"But I have my clothes on now," Amy giggled.

"Do you want to really try it?" Annie expected the girl to jerk her hands out and run but was surprised when she smiled.

"What if Uncle Bill comes back?"

Annie smiled and walked to the door and pushed a bolt to lock it. "He won't."

"OK," Amy said nervously. She stood frozen as Annie moved up to her.

"Have you ever been with another girl?"

"No...I mean only kiss...you know fooling around. She didn't want to tell her about touching Betsy."

"Can I kiss you?"

Amy nodded and closed her eyes when Annie's face came closer. She felt the softness and then the nibbles. As Annie's tongue licked across her lower lip Amy's mouth opened to let it in.

In the next stall Bill hurried to put the ladder up on the side wall. He hurried to the top and looked over and saw his wife and niece kissing. "Damn."

As they kissed he unzipped and pulled out his hard-on. He watched Annie's hands cup Amy's butt and then grab onto the waistband to pull down on the shorts. "Oh fuck."

*****

Amy's eyes opened when she felt her shorts being lowered and the cool air on her buttocks. Her aunt's lips moved down to her chin and then her neck. As Annie nibbled down to her chest Amy felt her shorts and panties moving over her thighs and knees.

Annie lightly kissed and nibbled on the hard buds on her niece's titties before kissing down her shirt to the soft skin above her soft bush. When her knees landed on the straw-covered floor below Annie reached back and grabbed onto Amy's naked ass. It had been a long time since she had gone down on another woman but knew that she knew exactly what was needed. Her face moved into the young girl's crotch and kissed the slightly damp pussy lips.

"OH GOD!" Amy gasped feeling a mouth on her pussy for the first time. She tried to open her legs but her panties and shorts were wrapped around her ankles. "Aunt Annie stop."

Annie was about to lick and taste the girls nectar but her words stopped her. She looked up thinking the girl wanted to stop but saw the passion.

"My shorts and panties.....please take them off."

Annie grinned and pulled off the clothing. She saw Amy's legs and pussy pedals open and moved in for the kill. Her tongue dashed into the young pussy and quickly showed the girl what she had missed all those years. As her tongue discovered her tight hole she peeked up the side wall and saw her husband looking down at her and Amy's young ass. She knew he wanted to see her naked front but she wouldn't let him.

"That feels sooooooo good," Amy gasped. A few minutes later Annie lifted up. "Please don't stop."

"Sorry but I want to give equal time to these." Annie pushed the girl's shirt and bra upward until her soft treasures popped out.

"OHHH!" Amy moaned when her nipples became the oral attention of Annie's lips and tongue. A few minutes later Annie dropped down again. This time Amy pulled her hands free and held Annie's head in place. "Please."

Annie licked and suckled on the budding clitoris until Amy's body exploded. "OH AUNT ANNIE!"

*****

Elmo and Betsy had to go into town with their Grandma to gather the food and stuff for the party later. They didn't want to go but she made them. Both wanted to get back and mess around with their cousins. They finally made it back to the house after noon and ran down into Grandma's house. Since no one ever knocks they pushed into the bedroom and saw Jake naked and asleep on the bed.

"Holy shit," Elmo grinned. "Too bad it isn't Amy."

Betsy smacked his arm and looked at Jake's naked butt. "I wish he was turned over."

"You two shouldn't be in here," Annette said from behind them.

"Oh sorry Aunt Annette," Elmo said moving aside. "We just got back from town and were looking for Jake and Amy."

Annette saw her naked son. "Let's let him sleep and go look for Amy."

They closed the door and moved downstairs. Elmo had to help his grandmother unload the car and shuck some corn.

"Come on and I'll show you the barn," Betsy said to her aunt.

They hurried down the hill and into the barn. They heard some talking and then someone moan. "This way," Betsy whispered.

Annette followed the girl up to the stall where the moaning was coming from. "That sounds like Amy."

Betsy leaned down and peeked through a small knot hole in the wood. "Oh my god."

"What is it?" Annette asked as Betsy shifted to the side. She peeked through the hole and saw her daughter's hands tied to ropes hanging down and her lower half naked. Between her legs was Annie's head moving up and down.

"That's what the men will be doing to us later," Betsy whispered as she moved up close behind her aunt.

Annette was frozen as she watched her daughter's pussy being eaten so masterfully. She felt light headed and closed her eyes. "I've got to lie down."

"Over here," Betsy said as she helped Annette to her feet. They walked into the stall across from them and Betsy closed the door. She locked it and turned to see Annette lying down on her back. She moved down next to her. "Are you OK?"

Annette was breathing heavily. "Yes, give me a minute."

"I've never had my pussy licked like that from another woman," Betsy whispered. "Have you?"

"What? No of course not," Annette answered. Her body was so hot and on fire. Her eyes were closed as she tried to gather her breath and wits.

"You know it's not fair," Betsy whispered after turning towards her aunt.

"Fair? What's not fair?" Annette asked.

"My mother is kissing Amy's pussy. To be fair maybe you should.."

Annette gasped. "Oh God you want me to..." She looked down at Betsy's hand which was unsnapping her shorts.

Betsy giggled and pushed down the zipper showing her new light blue panties. "It's only fair."

Annette was frozen as she watched the girl lift her hips and pushed both her shorts and panties down over her flaming red bush and glistening pussy lips.

"I...can't....I mean I've never...you know.." Annette fumbled.

"Me neither so it will be OK to experiment," Betsy said as she took Annette's hand and pulled her closer.

Annette's body pressed into Betsy's while the younger girl's hand moved behind her neck and pushed downward. "Oh God," Annette whispered when her face moved over the girl's bare navel. She saw the crimson pubic mound and turned her face to lightly kiss the tender white belly with freckles.

"That tickles," Betsy giggled feeling the tiny kisses. She pushed lower and felt the kisses moving into her thick curly forest. As her aunt's lips traveled through the thicket and then down into her wet slit Betsy's reached under to cup Annette's left breast. She opened her legs wider and moaned when the lips pressed against her raised and ready clitoris. "OH AUNT ANNETTE!!"

Annette had never gone down on another woman but had it done by Jim in the past. She suckled on the clitty and then licked and tasted deeper into the girl's moist crevice.

"Kiss it.......kiss my pussy," Betsy cheered.

****

Amy climaxed first and pulled her hands from the loose ropes. "I'M CUMING!" Her fingers curled into Annie's hair and held her face against her until she finally was finished. "That was so...GOOD!"

"OH SHIT!" They heard from above and both looked up to see Bill's face drop downward. They heard a crash on the other side of the wall and ran around to see if he was hurt.

"Are you OK?" Annie asked her husband who was lying on his back in the pile of straw.

Amy started giggling. "Look he is still hard."

"God Bill," Annie said. "Would you put that away?"

"Maybe you two would like to take care of it for me?" He grinned.

"Maybe later," Annie said taking Amy and pulling her out.

"Where are we going?" Amy asked.

"I heard some noises." The two moved down the aisle until they stopped at the stall across the way. "In here," Annie whispered. They both moved to the crack in the stall door and peeked inside to see Betsy on her back with her legs spread and Annette's head jammed between them.

"My mother," Amy gasped.

"I know," Annie smiled. "Let's go back to the house and leave them alone."

*****

Annette was getting the hang of it now because Betsy was moaning louder and louder. She concentrated on the pleasure button until she felt the girl's body lift upward.

"OH YES ...... NOW.......NOW!"

Betsy's body shifted side to side and up and down as she climaxed. This caused her dripping pussy to rub all over Annette's face. She laughed and pulled back after Betsy settled down.

"Wow," Betsy grinned. She sat up and pulled up her panties and shorts. "Do you want me to do you?"

Annette wanted her to but had heard some voices. "Maybe later." She was tired so she rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes.

"OK," Betsy's grinned. "I'll see you later at the house."

Annette heard the door open and a few minutes later felt her again moved next to her. "I said you could do me later."

Bill grinned and looked at his sister-in-laws sweet body. "I'd rather do you now."

Annette's eyes popped open. "BILL!" She tried to set up but he put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her back down. "Let me up."

"Shhh, we are all alone and have some time to get to know each other better." His fingers moved gently to her neck and then lightly up to caress her earlobe.

Messing around with Betsy was different than with another man. "I won't cheat on my husband." His fingertips were sending shivers up and down her body.

Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers