County Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
888 Followers

"Yeah, it seems like it," Toby's voice quaked embarrassingly as his father continued to....to what? He couldn't think of anything else to call it except masturbate him. His father was jerking him off. He barely noticed how he was massaging his own balls. The combination of his father's hand and his own was deadly. Toby blushed a deep crimson and gave his father a pensive look. 'If he keeps doing that, I'm going to cum!' Maybe he doesn't realize what's happening to me, Toby rationalized. He sure doesn't seem to be as embarrassed as I am. He worried about what his father would think if he came. He didn't want him to think he was gay or that he enjoyed being jerked off by another guy. The trouble was, Toby agonizingly admitted, he did like what was happening. For some strange reason, he didn't mind that it was his father jerking him off. Despite how good it felt, he finally he had to say something. "Geez dad, I...I ah.... if you don't stop.....I'm going to......if you don't stop." His eyes pleaded helplessly and he hoped his father understood his meaning.

Coot understood but ignored his son's obvious agony and continued with his ministration but assured him, "Don't you worry about that son, its very natural to get an erection or even ejaculate after getting burned. It happens to everyone," He lied again as he continued to fist his cock. He of course would have loved it if his son ejaculated. "You don't have to be embarrassed. It's completely understandable," He said as moved his hand slowly up and down the long cock. "I'm really sorry about the pothole." Coot apologized again. He continued to pay no attention to his son's obvious discomfort. When he finally took his hand away, Toby's cock was a bright red and stood erect. "You should probably just leave it out like that until your pants dry off," He slyly suggested. "Glad to see everything still works though. Sure wouldn't want your sister to get on my case about burning the family jewels," Coot joked and tried to lighten Toby's apprehension.

That was enough of an icebreaker to relive Toby's uneasiness about being masturbated by his father. "Yeah, she might come after you for sure dad," He said and quickly forgot how close he was to cumming. He comically wagged his cock back and forth. Incest was talked about freely between all three of them. He and LouAnn loved sharing with him how they lived. Though not giving him intimate details, they never hid the fact that they had sex together. They knew it turned him on and in a perverse way that in turn turned them on. "She'd be pretty pissed if this wasn't working dad." Toby laughed and playfully wagged his cock back and forth. He quickly lost most of his inhibitions as he practically jerked himself while thinking of his sister. LouAnn was going to love hearing about his, Toby thought as he comfortably stroked his cock in front of his father.

Coot's dick was threatening to bust out of his pants as he watched his son. "How is that pretty sister of yours by the way?" He casually asked, hoping his son would want to talk about her. It always made him hard hearing how his children were fucking each other. "You two still screwing your brains out?" On surface it was a pretty crude question but Coot sensed Toby wouldn't mind. He didn't.

"Yeah, you could say that dad," Toby blushed a little. It excited him to talk about fucking his sister with his father. "She's great dad. I love her more each day," He said as fisted his cock and thought about her.

"You kids drive me crazy," Coot said shaking his head admiringly as he watched his son play with himself. "Never would have thought incest would ever be part of my life."

Toby grinned sheepishly. "It's the best dad and LouAnn and I are sure glad you're so cool about it." Coot was very 'cool' about it too.

It had been LouAnn's idea to move back to Minnesota once she'd decided for the two of them that they were going to live as man and wife. "No one back there will know we're brother and sister," She'd purred in his ear as she rode his cock. "Daddy can help you get a job and I'm sure I can find something in town. I'm positive Daddy won't tell anyone," She confidently added. "In fact, I bet daddy will get off knowing we're committing incest." She was right.

"I'll call him and explain everything," LouAnn, ever the optimist said. "This weekend." Even though she was two years younger, she was the decision-maker and Toby went along with whatever she wanted. She was the one that had suggested they experiment sexually. At first, it had been just a little show-and-tell; I'll show you mine if you show me yours. That led to masturbating in front of each other and then to masturbating each other. When LouAnn decided that she wanted him to take her virginity, Toby had of course jumped at the chance to fuck his sister. Their lust soon turned to love and LouAnn easily convinced Toby that they would live as man and wife. They had been sharing the same bed, committing incest for almost two years before their mother finally caught them. After the initial shock and name calling, she had left them to their own. "Go ahead and fuck each other," She'd said. "What the hell do I care?" She'd drunkenly told them. The man she'd married had left her months before and their mother had turned to the bottle for solace. They left for Minnesota the next week.

It had taken Coot a New York minute to get over his surprise after hearing his daughter's explanation about how she and her brother planned on living. He remembered her exact words. "Daddy, Toby and I consider ourselves married and we want your blessing. If you're cool about it, we want to move back with you and be part of your life." End of statement, take it or leave it.

Coot took it. The whole idea of incest made him rock hard. He didn't let on that he would be more than happy to be part of their little love nest. That would come later. He told his daughter he was fine with their arrangement and that he would help them. 'How hot is that?' Coot thought after hanging up. Damn kids are fucking and wantmyblessing, he laughed to himself. That's like having the fox guarding the hen house. Even though he really only knew them from phone calls and letters over the years, he still loved them and cared about them. He kept his promise about their secret. He'd introduced Toby and his new daughter in-law LouAnn around town. No one was the wiser since Toby had just been two when his mother had left town, and pregnant with LouAnn. The kids rented a small house in town and after a year, they'd saved up enough to buy a two-bedroom ranch at the edge of town.

"Guess I forgot where I was," Toby said letting go of his cock He'd momentarily forgotten where he was as he daydreamed about fucking his sister the night before. He was close to cumming. He was about to apologize when he saw the look of approval on his father's face. That strangely turned him on even more.

"You didn't have to stop on my account." Coot calmly told him.

"I don't? You don't mind dad?" Toby chocked back a laugh.

"Hell no son!" Coot smiled. "Why would I mind if you jerked off?"

Toby laughed nervously. "I don't know but I almost did." That would really have been hot, Toby thought. He wasn't gay but for some strange reason, the idea of actually jerking off in front of his father really turned him on. He'd have to think about why he felt that way but for now he attributed it to all the talk about incest and how his father had been touching him. He couldn't wait to tell his sister what he'd done and what his father had said. She'd really get off on it, Toby thought.

"You were probably thinking about your sister right?" Coot guessed correctly.

Toby grinned. "Yeah, she makes me so damn hot, I can't help myself."

"I understand. I've jerked off a few times thinking about her too," Coot dared admitting.

"You're kidding!" Toby laughed. "LouAnn's going to love hearing that dad." Toby looked at his father again and smiled approvingly. 'How about that! Dad just admitted he jerks off thinking about LouAnn!' He didn't know if he should tell him how they'd talked about letting him watch them fuck or how LouAnn had the hots for him.

"Really!" Coot grinned. "And I'm not kidding. Heck, I jerk off all the time thinking about you fucking her!" He readily admitted. "Can you blame me? Your sister is one very lucky and one very hot little lady." The smile on Coots was almost charming. "Besides, I think she knows how I feel about her but and you can tell her that for me," He subtly suggested.

Toby laughed. "I will dad, she'll love it," He said candidly. "We both kind of like, well you know...we like talking to you about us...how we live...what we do." Toby smiled. "It makes us both pretty........well you know dad, exited that your so into how we commit incest.... have sex together." He swallowed nervously. His cock waved back and forth proudly. "It makes it pretty hot having you know we're doing it. It's almost like you're there with us," He innocently admitted. "I like it because it makes me hard." He looked at his cock and laughed. "Guess you can tell," He said as he waved his cock back and forth. Feeling a little self-conscious, Toby started to pull his pants back up. "My pants are almost dry. I guess I should get decent. Wouldn't look good if we got into an accident and they found me with my pants down around my ankles."

"Well you don't have to on my account. I kind of like the view."

Toby looked at him to see if he was serious. When he saw he was, he smiled. "Far out!" He quickly pushed his pants back down again and shamelessly grabbed his cock. He could see it turned his father on too; the big lump in his pants was pretty obvious. Seeing him with a hard-on gave him the courage to keep playing with his cock. "Cool dad." When he felt it going soft, he'd stroke it long enough to get hard again. He didn't know why he felt so comfortable jerking off in front of his father but he did. "Feels good," He said smiling.

"I bet it does," Coot smiled back and moved his hand over his cock. "Makes me hard watching you. Hope you don't mind."

Toby gawked at his father and felt his cock stiffen more. "Heck no dad! I don't mind. It's kind of neat." Toby had no idea why he felt that way but he knew he meant it.

"All this talk about incest makes me hard but seeing you play with your cock really gets me going," Coot told him.

"You're too much dad," Toby said as he watched, fascinated as his father rubbed his cock through his pants. He wished he'd pull his out so he could see it. He wondered how big he was. 'This is so cool,' Toby thought, 'my dad's as hard as I am!'

"I guess it's time," Toby reluctantly said when they got into heavy traffic. "If I don't, I'm liable to shoot off," He laughed self-consciously. As much as he didn't want to, he pulled his pants back up. He would have staid like that longer if his father had said it was ok.

"Yeah I guess you better, to bad though. I would have enjoyed seeing that," Coot smiled.

"Me too!" Toby practically giggled. He thought about what his father had said and he wished he had now. Next time he would!

The next few weeks flew by and both father and son worked happily side by side. There were no more potholes or coffee spilled but that didn't mean each wasn't thinking about that day. Coot fantasized daily about his son and his daughter. LouAnn flirted with him enough and dropped enough subtle hints about incest that left Coot feeling she was open to having him join the two of them. Coot decided to let whatever was going to happen between the two of them happen at it's own pace. He would wait and see. In the meantime, he would concentrate on seducing his son. His sexual feelings for him were growing stronger by the day.

Coot had married and divorced three times and except for his first wife, none of the past Mrs. Jackson's would ever think of saying a bad word about him. Coot was a ladies man and a good lover and his ex-wives would gladly testify to that. In between being married and dating the lovely women from around the area, Coot often frequented the gay bars of Minneapolis and St. Paul. It was there he met his first cross-dresser. The boy was in his early twenties and Coot fell in lust with his hard smooth body. When he discovered his young lover had a fetish for sexy panties and other girl's clothes, he'd become hooked. Coot spoiled his young cross-dresser with feminine presents. He bought him all the lingerie and sex toys a panty boy could ever wish for. Coot missed that kind of sex and fantasized about how hot his son would look in a pair of panties.

"About ready for lunch?" Coot asked. He used an old towel to wipe the sweat from his face.

"Thought you'd never ask," Toby said rubbing his sore muscles. "Sure glad we're done with those," He said indicating the posts they'd been installing all morning. He threw his pick and shovel into the back of the truck and toweled off his lean and tanned body. The perspiration rolled off of his smooth boyish body. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught his father staring at him and it put a little smile on his face. It was the same kind of look LouAnn gave him when she was horny. She always told him he had a great ass. Instead of making him feel uncomfortable, his father's look actually sent a sexual rush surging through his young body. He wondered if his father's look meant the same as his sisters. He thought about that day in the truck, cock out, masturbating in front of him and it made him incredibly hard and horny again. He'd been thinking about how he could make that happen again. On a whim, he did what he often did for his sister to turn her on; he bent at the waist and gave his father a long view of his tight bottom. When he stood up and turned around his father was still staring. A big smile covered his face. "What?" he asked coyly.

Coot smiled back. "Just admiring the view," He chuckled. He wondered if his own hard-on showed. His cock had been going up and down all day, just one boner after another as he thought about what his son would look like naked. Coot lowered his eyes to his son's crotch. "You've got a great body son."

Toby blushed but felt very flattered. He returned his father's compliment. "Thanks dad, you do too." He stole a quick glance at his father's crotch. He saw the outline of a hard-on and it made him tremble. He'd never thought about how another guy could look sexy but decided that his father fit that description. Toby thought his father's hard lean muscular body was as sexy and exciting as his hard-on. He continued preening, touching his body and posing for his father's hungry eyes. Silently, father and son thought about how the other would look naked.

Coot finally broke the spell. "Well that was our last hole, so the rest of the day is going to be pretty slow." Coot took one more long look at his son's crotch. "Let's pack up and find a nice quiet spot to eat."

Toby's cock ached; he wanted the moment to continue. He wondered if his father thought about the day he'd spilled coffee on him. He'd jacked off several times thinking about how exciting it had been when he'd held his cock. He wanted it to happen again. He'd come up with a dozen ideas but had just as quickly discarded each one. They all sounded so gay. He knew he wasn't queer but he'd still liked what had happened enough to want it again. He just didn't want to embarrass himself if he was wrong.

"Sounds good to me dad. Have to pee first though." Toby stepped around the side of the truck to urinate. His hard-on made it impossible to aim his dick downward so he stood with hands on his hips and proudly peed into the air. He thought about his father as well as his sister. While fucking last night, they'd talked about him again. "Wouldn't it be wild to just get naked and let him watch us honey?" LouAnn purred as he fucked her. The idea turned them both on. He tried his best to put the conversation out of his head. Just when he was in full stream, he sensed he was being watched. He heard the sound of a zipper being opened and looked.

"Hey, I recognize that cock," Coot laughed staring directly at his cock. "Not as red as the last time but just as hard. Glad to see there wasn't any long term damage son," He said as he struggled to get is cock out. It was just as hard as Toby's. His eight inches of pure manhood stood out proudly. "What's that daughter of mine feeding you anyway?" He asked as he unabashedly showed off his boner. "Whatever it is, I sure wish you'd share," He quipped and slowly stroked his cock for his son's eyes. Their bodies almost touched as he started to pee.

Toby felt his body heat up sexually. It made his head swim to see his father's hard cock. 'He's so big!' He thought. His mouth watered as he stared at it. "It's not what she feeds me dad," He finally managed to say. He felt his body being drawn to his fathers cock. "It's what she does to me," He said, talking directly to it now. "And you should talk. Your in no better shape than I am," He kidded.

Coot smiled as he proudly displayed his boner. "Hey, when you're my age, you never question a hard-on, you just accept them," Coot said matter of factually. "Never can tell who will give you the next one; a hot girl like your sister or.......a hot looking guy like you," He said winking at his son.

Toby stared into space as he digested that compliment. 'Hot looking guy?' Toby thought to himself. 'My dad thinks I'm hot and gets hard looking at me! Does he think I'm gay? Is he gay? He didn't know but in an odd way it made him excited to think it might be. He looked back at his father's cock. 'What a great cock!. He's bigger than me, thicker too,' Toby wistfully observed. He dared say what was on his mind. "Well it sure looks like you've got a good one going dad." A rush went through him when he realized what he'd just said. He'd just complimented his father's cock. That was a first!

"Well thank you son, I think yours is pretty awesome too." Coot shook his cock and showed off. "Not every day a father gets such a nice compliment from his son."

"Your welcome dad and I meant it. Your cock is really awesome." He swallowed hard. "You're so damn big!"

Cook chuckled. "Glad you think so." He let his son gawk at his cock before he asked again. "So, you didn't tell me, what's your sister's been doing to get you so hard?" Coot coaxed more from him. He shook the last drops of urine off and purposely left it sticking out.

Toby couldn't pull his eyes away from his father's cock. He stammered and stuttered several times before he gave his father another hint about their sex life. "Lots of stuff but the one thing that really gets me going is that she loves to talk dirty." He smiled and absently stroked his cock.

"Well good for her!" Coot's eyes twinkled with delight at he watched his son. "I love it when a woman talks dirty when you're screwing her." He gave his son a long look before adding. "She's lucky to have such a good looking husband....and such a beautiful cock to fuck and suck."

Toby couldn't help blushing. 'Hot looking! Beautiful cock!' He quickly decided he liked both compliments. They both made him feel so damn horny. "Yeah, I guess she likes it ok. No complaints so far." He grinned and stroked his cock proudly. He almost told him what he and LouAnn talked about but hesitated again. More than ever now he wanted to involve his father and it wasn't just for LouAnn's incestuous curiosity. Toby found himself being drawn sexually to his father. He liked what they were doing right now and didn't want it to stop.

"I just bet she does." Coot could tell his son was deep in thought and remained silent.

Toby was thinking about how exciting it would be to let his father watch him fuck LouAnn, maybe even more. "I think dad would get off watching us LouAnn." He told her with no trace of jealousy. "He asks about us and what we do all the time." When he saw the dreamy look in her eyes he teased her, "You've really got the hots for him don't you?" He said it non-accusingly. "I bet you'd let dad fuck you."

Biskit
Biskit
888 Followers
123456...9