Couples' Life Altering Cruise Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple watches for first time.
2.5k words
4.23
69.8k
11
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ytreeman
ytreeman
45 Followers

Generally afternoon naps can be rated between good and exceptional. Today's nap was better than exceptional. We both took long soaking baths albeit in a very small tub, but it was perfectly relaxing. With the veranda doors open and the cabin filled with a salt water air and the sun casting the ships shadow on the ocean to the east all was good. Because we had chosen the second dinner sitting, we had no place to go or anything to do except rest.

At 6:30 I was awakened by Susan leaving our tiny bathroom. She had laid out her dress for that evening, having chosen a beautiful light yellow dress with thin straps and a modestly cut top. I told her she certainly did not need hose, as the four days of great sun had taken care of that small concern. A bra is always only an option, for her and I was not surprised that none was laid out. I suggested that she didn't need the thong underwear as well but was promptly ignored.

Neither of us had mentioned the events of that afternoon almost as if by agreement. I would have also loved to ask her if she noticed Ralph's sizeable equipment but I sensed that subject was well enough alone for the moment. I would have gladly commented on my observations but for a change had the sense to leave that subject alone as well.

The Starboard Lounge was an excellent setting for meeting others. The bartenders were professional and friendly. The six of us met and enjoyed an Absolute Citron and tonic, a very refreshing and light cocktail that seemed perfect for the occasion. The others asked us to join them for dinner but we chose not to for some unknown reason. We did agree to meet back at the same lounge after the evening show for a night cap.

After a delicious meal of lamb shank and trimmings we headed for the evening show. Frankly these cruise lines do every thing so well, except the shows. That evening it was a tired, worn out comedian whose material was too crude even for us. We were lucky to be seated in the rear and our early exit was not noticed. When we got back to the lounge we were surprised to see only Carrie waiting for us. She motioned to Susan and they had a brief conversation outside my hearing. Susan came back to me at the bar and looked slightly puzzled. She reported that the four of them had seen the comedian before and did not attend the show. They had returned to their adjoining staterooms for night caps. Susan said we were invited to join them there. She also said we would probably be more comfortable if we arrived wearing only the ship supplied bathrobes, as they seldom wore clothes when they were together in private but of course it was our choice.

I knew that I would be more than delighted to go but tried to appear nonchalant while Susan considered the circumstances. Carrie had assured her that the casual atmosphere that we observed that afternoon would be the same as we could expect that night. I suggested that since we could leave at any time we might as well try something very unusual for us. We gave Carrie ten minutes to return to her stateroom before we called to say we would be there in twenty minutes. Walking back to our cabin I told Susan that I knew all four of them wanted to see her strawberry triangle again and all eight of their eyes would be all over her.

In our cabin we undressed without talking and donned the terry cloth robes which were unisized. I pulled my belt a little extra tight and promised myself I would be in the spa in the AM doing the treadmill and extra sit-ups. Too little- too late of course but it would do some good for my self esteem? I was also wishing I had an extra supply of ED medicine. Not necessarily for it use during sex but for providing the extra blood flow to my cock while nude in front of our new friends. I use to pride myself in cutting a 100 mg Viagra tablet in two before use but for the rest of this trip I would not be cutting any pill. Vanity is alive and well in both sexes.

Down the staircase one floor and off to cabin 6008 we went. We tapped the door and both thought we should have brought a bottle of wine or other spirits but that was not feasible at that hour. After a brief delay Carrie opened the door also dressed in a robe and welcomed us in. We apologized for our lack of a gift and she chuckled gently saying that their combined bars would not need any supplements. She asked what our pleasure was and I asked for a Bailey's on the rocks and Susan wanted an Absolute Citron and tonic. She quickly prepared those and told us to follow her to the adjoining cabin where Ralph, Jeff and Rhonda were enjoying the veranda. While she passed between the cabins through the common door she said that everyone was nude but she would let us do what was the most natural for us. Again I took the lead and quickly shed the robe. Susan hesitated for a moment and then did the same. Carrie had already dropped hers as we all went onto the veranda.

The totality of the experience was exhilarating. Every one seemed happy to see us and the conversations began as if were on our patio in Ohio within eyesight of the neighbors. Every thing was perfect. Unlike the conversation at the beach bar I tried to talk with Rhonda and Carrie. The common denominators were not as many but I could not pass up the opportunity to talk with two very attractive intelligent nude women with Susan nearby. There was absolutely no 'casual' touching with the other couples which made us feel more at ease. The drinks did flow freely and all three couples seemed to enjoy being paired together. They explained their relationships and it was obvious that they were very comfortable together. As the conversation progressed it became apparent that they were very close with their respective spouses. We saw a closeness that was natural and open, not unlike ours.

Jeff and Carrie did not pass up an opportunity to hug or embrace each other. It was apparent that there was a significant amount of sexual excitement building within them. It was not like they were doing this for any other purpose than they were in step with each other and their actions progressed as if no one else was on the same planet. She stroked his cock with an open hand on the top and the bottom. When pre-cum began dripping from his exposed cock she rubbed that around with her thumb. He was cupping her left breast with his right hand while putting his left hand down her back reaching into another erotic spot. Ralph asked if this made us too uncomfortable and after a quick glance between us we said no. I sat down as close to Susan as possible and we sat transfixed as things unfolded. Jeff and Carrie moved as naturally as a lava flow to the nearest bed and continued growing more passionate with each moment. Rhonda asked if this scene bothered us and I quickly replied 'no, not at all.' In fact it was very exciting. Neither of us had ever observed others enjoying sex in real life. We both had seen our quota of skin flicks but this scene made those movies seem like a church service.

Carrie had taken the lead and had her head buried in Jeff's crouch. She massaged his balls with her left hand while holding his cock in her right and licked it like it was an ice cream cone. I whispered to Susan that Carrie must find that to be tasty and I hoped she would like some dessert when we got back to our cabin. They progressed into 69 position on their sides and Carrie had one knee bent up and was getting her pussy well tongued while he pulled her cheeks apart as if to give the four of us a better view. Carrie said that she wanted some cock in her and rolled over on to her knees and elbows and Jeff fulfilled her request. It was one hell of an exciting picture with her stroked from behind which made her breasts move in rhythm. Jeff reached under her and started rolling her stiff nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and using her breasts for leverage as they both proceeded to climax together. They both fell forward collapsing onto one another on the bed.

The rest of us got up and moved around as if nothing unusual had occurred and proceed to the bar area for another drink. My cock wasn't fully erect but it was showing some signs of life. Susan and I both noticed almost together how Ralph's large cock had some moisture on its head and it hung quite low. Susan and I stayed close together having never experienced anything like this. I did look at Rhonda's breasts and lush mound at every available opportunity, which were numerous because of the cabin arrangement. The total reaction was no more than if we had observed friends enjoying an exceptionally close dance. After about ten minutes Jeff and Carrie reappeared and sought out another cocktail as if they had excused themselves to reclaim an item from the dinner table. The conversation continued and again Rhonda asked if we were offended. We both nodded of no. We all ended back on the veranda and now Ralph was openly affectionate with his wife. They seemed to follow the same pattern as Jeff and Carrie. They proceeded to excite each other with overt attention. Nothing had been uttered but both Susan and I admired our new friend's bodies. Ralph's cock grew both in length and girth and Rhonda's exceptionally thick black pussy hair combined with her shoulder length black hair became even more strikingly sexual.

Although I have always preferred written erotica over visual, the most exciting pictures to me have women with very thick dark mounds trimmed neatly in a triangle. The clean shaven pusses we now see so often on the net remind me more of plucked chickens ready for roasting instead of being the sexually exciting anatomy of a mature woman.

While not four feet away from us, Ralph fell to his knees and put his face against into Rhonda beautiful pussy and began licking in earnest. She reacted by taking a hold of his head and moving her feet apart. Next Ralph stopped kneading her beautiful ass and moved his hands to her breasts for some serious nipple play. They slid onto the adjoining bed and she gathered up his huge cock and started to but it in her mouth. Susan and I looked at each other thinking no way was that large cock going to get into that small mouth but we were wrong. She attacked his cock head with vigor. We could tell that her tongue was swirling around the top and occasionally stopping to penetrate his slit. While we watched this unfold I took Susan's hand and put it on my cock and put my left arm around her and attempted to reach her left nipple. During this time Jeff and Carrie stood nearby watching as if it was an everyday occurrence. In a perfect world Susan would have started to nibble on my nipples and we would have ended up on the bed next to them but that was not going to happen.

Ralph ended up on his back and while continuing to use and abuse her nipples. She with some effort proceeded to slide down on this huge cock. Of course she had been there hundreds of times before but she was cautious and the penetration proceeded slowly. Watching that cock slide into that beautiful pussy was one exhilarating picture. She rode him with vigor and her eyes closed and her breathing increased and as they both neared orgasms. Within a very few minutes it occurred and she became very vocal calling 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me'. That verbal exchange was lit my fire as that was never been a part of our sex life. I thought I was going to cream the carpet when she reacted that way. I knew Susan sensed my excitement with those events but it occurred without comment between us.

What occurred next was the most unusual thing we had seen so far. We thought we knew about marital sex and its variations. We were about to learn something new. Without an utterance Rhonda moved off his now shrinking cock and got on her knees and elbows. Ralph slid down the bed and put his mouth under her pussy lips which were then about three inches away. She senses that his cum was starting to drip form her pussy and she sat upright on her knees. When the flow of cum became significant and gravity forced her to drip he moved his mouth up to her pussy and proceeded to lap and suck as if that was the only source of life sustaining liquid available and it must all be consumed in order to survive. Susan and I looked at each other as if to say I do not believe what we just saw. I had always wanted her to suck and lick my cock after it had shot in her so she could taste our combined juices but that had never happened. Similarly I had never considered sucking my cum from her but all of a sudden that became something I wanted to try later that evening. Both couples had 'cleaned up' after sex and we all stood around the veranda and watched the stars and listened to the soft music and the ship cutting through the sea. Susan and I both sensed that they expected us to follow their lead but that was not to happen. Our vacation relaxed brains had been exposed to an overload of sensory imputes for the past sixteen hours. We needed to regroup and digest the day's events and determine where our combined limitations, goals, and values might lead us.

Thinking only in the very short term I could not wait to get Susan's robe opened in the elevator but put my face in her pussy as Ralph and done to Rhonda earlier. Further I was looking forward to tasting my cum as I lapped and sucked it from that tight glorious pussy. I was not disappointed. Susan was as turned on as me. Sex that night started before we reached our cabin and did not stop until we were both exhausted hours later. My last thought that evening was I hoped that this was the start of a Renaissance in our sex life. Little did I know that this was the start of a sexual tsunami that would bind the two of us together more closely that we could have imagined. My unmitigated, unwavering total love for Susan had reached new dimensions.

ytreeman
ytreeman
45 Followers