Couple's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe began to move the bead-like parts of the butt plug in and out of her. She was moaning by now. and pushing back for more. Joe put his cock inside her pussy making her getting even wilder. He handed her the vibrator to put on her clit. She thought she would surely shoot off at any minute but she didn't want to yet. She wanted to wait for the big event.

After a short while Michelle was getting pretty crazy under Joe. She had gotten so wet! She was so wet and excited, she couldn't imagine ever getting to be moreso. Michelle figured it was time.

She told Joe that and he took the toy out. It seemed to Michelle that it took forever for him to lube up his cock and her ass again. She turned her head to Joe, and kissed his mouth hard.

"Please enter my ass as fast as you can." She said. She doubted that he would do that, because he was so afraid of hurting her, but that was what she hoped he would do. It hurt so bad getting through that first sphincter that she wanted to have him shove through it fast, that so the good feelings could start that much faster.

Joe did it! Much to Michelle's surprise he shoved roughly into her making her give a little scream of pain. Then he held still but not for long. He was in her ass! If felt so incredible to Michelle! She pushed back at him with a whimper of raw need.

Every movement he made inside her, even the slightest ones, felt so damn good she couldn't believe it! Each time he moved just made her nerves feel like they were exploding with pleasure. Michelle had fantasized about this for over a decade. Now, it was finally happening, but never did she think it would feel so damned good!

Joe must have been feeling good, too. Soon he came hard, inside Michelle's ass hole! He was still hard, though. He kept moving inside her for a while, causing her to moan and mew with pleasure.

Michelle put her rabbit habit inside her snatch, so that the ears moved against her clit. While Joe remained inside her rectum, no matter what either of them did she couldn't seem to come, though. She could only stay on that knife-edge of pleasure, desperate for release.

Joe eventually went limp, and then went to take a shower, but Michelle was determined. She had him put the butt plug back in before he left. It sort of broke the mood having to reassure him that it was okay to go take a shower, or that she hadn't come, but she loved him and did what he needed.

Michelle flipped over so the butt plug would stay inside her and not slide out. She again put the Rabbit habit in her snatch vibrating it there and against her clit, but she still couldn't come.

She needed more stimulation still! It boggled her mind. She got the plug in vibe and used that on her clit. Joe finished his shower and walked steamy, naked and clean into the bedroom. Michelle smiled because he was back and just then, she finally came so intensely she thought it would tear her apart.

Joe got on the bed and held her as she whimpered.

I wish I had a camera to see that look over and over." He said.

Soon she was kissing him like a hungry woman. In fact, they were both hungry. It was good Michelle had brought food.

They went back into the living room to feast on the food. They drank more wine, talked about the night so far. When they were done eating Michelle took a shower.

They decided to take advantage of the indoor/outdoor pool for a swim. It was great fun to swim outside in such cold weather. To see the steam coming off of your own body was a charge. They each felt their bodies being limed with frost. It was exhilarating.

Soon they swam back to the inside warmer portion of the pool. It wasn't that warm, though. So they headed to the hot tub. It was a great contrasting feeling in the hot tub. They hugged and kissed in the bubbling froth.

When they were ready. They went back to their room and snuggled up talking about the night; it was their first out without the kids in so long!

She asked him how it felt to him, being in her ass. He told her it felt incredible. That she was smooth and tight all the way down.

"Was it tighter than my puss?" she asked.

"It might have been, just a little, but you're so tight anyway it was close to the same. The thing is that your pussy adjusts to my cock, but your ass stayed tight the whole time!" He said.

"We should do this more often. It's the most amazing Valentine's I've ever had," Joe said.

"How about for our Anniversary in May?" Michelle answered, with a twinkle in her eyes.

"That sounds just about perfect." He replied.

So they did, but this time they did different things. It was another glorious sexy night out, but that is another story. Now it's almost Valentine's again. Michelle has planned to go further away this year to a Honeymoon cottage. Oh, and they both LOVE anal sex now. Joe and Michelle have added it regularly at home, as well. They still love vaginal sex too. They are experimenting with a lot of new things, but those, too, are more stories that I may tell another time.

12