Couples Only: Glory Hole Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She roughly pushed off me and hastily removed her strap-on. "Get on a condom and fuck me! Quickly!" She gruffly ordered while frantically pushing two fingers in her moist cunt.

I found one of the packets scattered on the floor, tearing it open and shoving it down the length of my hard cock. I must have looked quite the site. My dress had been removed long ago and my panties must have been ripped off me at some point. My make up was a mess and there was no mistaking I was a guy playing dress-up. Wearing only my bra, stockings and wig I finally felt like a man when I jabbed my cock in her soaked pussy. My seven inch dick disappeared inside of her and I fucked her like a man possessed.

She clawed at my thrashing body as we screamed out in our orgasms. My cum exploded into the sheepskin so quickly I would have been embarrassed under normal conditions. She pulled our mouths together in a passionate embrace.

I was losing my strength but somehow managed to slide off her body and onto the floor. I stared at the ceiling as my breath slowly returned to normal. I absently caressed my softened cock and the cum filled condom slipping off me. I could not believe what I did, what I allowed done to me and I could not believe I enjoyed every moment of it!

I was vaguely aware of a tongue licking my cum stained cock. With some effort, I looked down to see Janet taking my cock in her mouth. Resting my head back to the floor I just enjoyed the sensations she was giving me. She sucked on my balls, licked my shaft and swallowed my soft two or three inch dick into her mouth, making little sucking noises loud enough for only me to hear. She kissed her way up my body until our lips locked and we shared my cum when our tongues played with each other.

After a few moments Janet rose and I took her proffered hand. She handed me my dress, panties, shoes, and pocket book. "Let's get you cleaned up, honey." She said soothingly.

We emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later and noticed the crowd was thinning. People were dressing and chatting in small groups as Janet and I entered the main room. Passing by people my butt was patted, squeezed, and generally groped. I did not mind it and even felt flush with embarrassment from enjoying their appreciative gestures. I saw Dave was chatting with some guy and I watched as Janet sauntered over to the guy and kissed him passionately. Dave took this opportunity to grab me and drag me into a lip lock. Initially, I was put off by it but since I was his date, Dawn (and I probably sucked his cock through one of the glory holes), I kissed him back.

We eventually said our good byes and our thanks and entered the waiting taxi. The twenty minute drive was quiet, each of us sealed in our own thoughts, I guess.

Locking the door to our apartment, I said to him, "You owe me. You owe me big time! You have no idea what I have been through. And you knew. You fucking knew what would happen to me!"

He was trying to stammer an apology but I was having none of it. "Time for pay back, you prick." I said, tossing the pocketbook and lifting my dress.

"On your knees and blow me." I barked.

My cock was hardening under the purple mesh panties. He stared at me not believing I was ordering him to suck me off.

"If you ever, and I do mean – ever – tell anyone about tonight and you never will. If you do though, be sure to add to your story how you were so excited you just had to bob your head up and down on my dick until I exploded in your mouth. Let them know how much you savored my taste and swallowed every fucking drop!"

I then took hold of shoulders, pushed him to his knees and mashed his face on my crotch. He must have realized I meant what I said because he quickly started licking my dick through the panties. I let go of his head and let him pleasure me at his pace. He eased my panties down my legs and lightly took my cock in his hands. Trembling he took me in his mouth and began to suck. He squeezed my ass cheeks as his mouth was filling up with my rapidly hardening cock.

I was groaning while I watched my cock head slip between his lips again and again. He took me as deep as he could and then slid my dick out so he could lick the tip of cock and then slide it back in a little deeper each time. One of my hands held onto the wall and the other held my dress as I watched him suck. My knees trembled as his pace increased and he gripped even tighter on my ass.

He shifted slightly and I noticed him undoing his slacks while he continued to suck my cock and lick my balls. I could not believe it as he grabbed his hard cock in one hand while squeezing my ass with the other and never took his mouth of my prick. He pushed his cock so it would rub against my leg. His hand jerking on his cock was a blur and his cock sucking increased to a frantic pace.

I was on sensory overload when the orgasms struck. I pushed my hips forward and flooded his mouth with my sperm. His lips remained locked on my dick as spurt after spurt invaded his sweet, wet mouth. He held me trapped within his lips even as my cock softened. I was able to see him yank his dick hard as streams of his cum shot out and coated his fingers and oozed down my calf.

I did not have to tell him to clean the mess he made. He dutifully let my clean cock drop from his lips and leaned to suck his sperm from my leg. He must have been really turned on because he licked his way down to my shoes and slowly kissed each foot.

Eventually, I dropped the dress down and removed the panties, tossing it to him. He was still kneeling as he caught the panties. I watched as his eyes seemed glazed over as he absently put it to his nose.

I slowly walked past him, my hips brushing his arm.

"We will talk to no one about tonight. Agreed?" I warned.

"Okay." He stammered.

Opening the door to my room, I heard him shyly ask, "Am I going to see Dawn again?"

"Maybe you will." I smiled back at him before I quietly closed the door with trembling fingers.

Hi All. I hoped you enjoyed reading the story as much as I did writing it. Please vote and comments are always welcome. Thanks!

12