Couple's Playtime

Story Info
He and his wife play with male friend.
2.4k words
4.3
94.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myself (Rob), and my wife Leah, have been married for several years, and just finished a few drinks and dinner with my friend Mike. After dinner, we retired to the living room for more conversation and our favorite alcoholic beverage. We were all feeling a bit of a buz and loosing the inhibitions. I noticed Mike looking at my sexy wife throughout the evening and was doing more of it after all of the drinks. The TV had a hot R-rated Hollywood movie on, which we walked in on.

"Wow! Quite the thing to walk into, they look like they are having fun," Leah said, with a sheepish grin on her face.

She was facing the TV away from us and was wearing a sexy skirt, nice tight fitting white top, and had bare legs, as it was summer time. She has a wonderful body with nice legs. I gave Mike the look and nodded to him to sit on the couch, while I walked over to Leah, pressing my body into her back. I reached around with my hand, turning her head to me and pressing my lips on to hers. She was pleasantly surprised and kissed me back, putting her tongue into my mouth. I spun her around so we were now facing Mike, while still holding her around her waist.

"Do you want more baby?" I asked. She didn't say anything, so I took that as a good sign.

I kissed her neck as I began unbuttoning her tight top, exposing her bra. Mike was noticeably getting excited at what he saw and looked on in anticipation. The top slipped off of her shoulders and onto the floor.

I unclasped her bra exposing her breasts to Mike as I rubbed her nipples between my fingers. Leah's nipples were very hard and erect. Her bra dropped to the floor. She has wonderful 36C breasts and very nice dark erect nipples.

I grabbed a blindfold from the bookshelf and wrapped it around her head. I motioned to Mike to come over and unzip her skirt and pull it down. He did so with no hesitation, as I slowly took one of her nipples into my mouth, licked it and sucked it back into my warm mouth. She moaned softly. He slowly pulled down her panties to her ankles, exposing her nice round ass to us.

I kissed her deeply and whispered to her, "I wanted to see you fuck Mike in front of me. I want to see him eat your pussy baby," I said. She just smiled her naughty smile. I love her naughty smile!

We walked her up the stairs to the bedroom. Mike had his hand on her ass and reached in to feel her soft pussy as she walked up the stairs. I had my arm around her as I watched Mike feel her body. It made me insane with lust.

We sat her on the bed, still blindfolded, then I gently pushed her down so she was laying on her back. "Spread your legs for me", I said. She slowly pulled her feet apart exposing her nicely shaved pussy. It was noticeably wet and swollen.

Mike got down on his knees and began licking her outer pussy lips softly, up and down, around and around, on both sides. Leah let out a loud moan and tipped her head back. She was clearly enjoying it. The sight of my wife being eaten was making me extremely horny.

I quickly removed my pants, grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock. She knew what to do. She began stroking my cock as it began to get larger and harder in her hand. I could tell she was enjoying feeling my cock getting harder in her hand as she stroked longer and harder strokes.

I could tell she was wondering who's cock she had in her hand and who was eating her pussy so well, by her apprehensive motion and the look on her face under the blindfold. The thought of not knowing made her crazy with lust and excitement. She suddenly remembered that I wanted to see Mike eat her, and her whole demeanor changed as she started to loosen up and raise her hips into his mouth.

Mike was still licking her pussy, circling his tongue over the hood of her clit softly, and pressing on it with each rotation, making Leah moan with ecstasy. "mmmm ... baby, do you like watching his tongue on my pussy, do you like that?" she said. "It feels soooo fucking good. My pussy is so wet, I'm gonna cum baby. Watch me cum on his mouth," she said.

She raised her hips higher, pressed her pussy into his face and moaned loudly. "Ohhh, ohhh, mmmm, fuck, ffffffuuuck!!!" Her orgasm took over her entire body as she stiffened up. I felt the grip around my cock get harder, then relax as she came on his mouth and came down from her cloud. The sounds of her cumming made my cock super hard.

Mike removed his pants. His cock sprung out of his boxers that he quickly removed. He had a nice big cock, bigger than mine, it looked about 8 inches and almost as wide as mine. I knew Leah was going to enjoy his dick. I was going to enjoy watching!

He stood up and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of my wife's pussy. The sight got me so horny that I almost came on the spot. I pulled my cock out of her hand, then leaned into Leah. "I want you to suck his cock baby," I said to her. "I want to watch you suck his cock."

Mike made no hesitation and quickly moved his cock over her mouth and placed it on her lips. She felt his head on her lips and began licking it all over, grabbing his shaft. Then to my delight, she took it into her mouth, circled and swirled her tongue all over it, then sucked it back into her mouth again. She did this over and over again, that sent me into a frenzy. My heart was beating like crazy at the sight of my wife sucking that huge cock, enjoy it, ravishing it, loving it. She knew how to suck cock. Mike was in heaven and so was I.

She pulled his cock from her mouth, making a pop as it came out, and said, "You like seeing me suck cock baby, do you? I love this cock," as she took most of it into her mouth and eagerly sucked it faster. I could see his cock pressing into her cheek, making it bulge. The sight of this made me wild with lust. I could not take much more.

After watching her suck his cock, I leaned into her again. "I want to see his cock inside of you baby. I want to see it go into you slowly, all the way inside you. I want to see you cum on this cock," I said.

Mike placed his cock head at her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down, lathering it up with her juices and brushing her clit ever so gently on each up and down stroke. Leah's body shivered as he did this, giving her a small but wonderful orgasm. He began to slowly push forward. The head of his cock was disappearing into her pussy. The vision of this almost sent me over the edge. My cock was so hard.

Leah moaned as his dick entered her, her head again tipping backward. Mike pushed further inside, more than half way now, as Leah gasped with pleasure. Her facial expression was a look of pure lust and ecstasy as her mouth opened slightly. I could tell her eyes were closed shut under the blindfold.

He pushed his cock all the way inside of her as she let out another gasp and grabbed the bed sheets in her hands, gripping them tight. Her head fully tipped back as she forced her own hips into him, making gasping noises. He was all of the way inside of her with their groins now joined together.

He began fucking her slowly, pulling his cock almost completely out of her, then pushing all the way back in. Back and forth, faster and faster. Leah gripped the bed sheets harder and was now moaning much louder.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me faster, your cock feels soooo good inside me, fuck me. Do you like watching this cock inside me baby?" she said to me. "His cock feels soooo good, oh my God baby, watch it go in and out, fucking me, oh God."

Her words almost made me cum again. I couldn't take it any longer and put my cock into her mouth. She was moaning and trying to speak with my cock in her mouth, telling him to fuck her. I pushed my cock in and out of her mouth. I left it out for a bit, to hear her moan and beg for him to fuck her hard.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she said, "you're going to make me cum, make me cum. You want to see me cum on this cock baby? Do you? Oh, oh, fuck, fuck mmmmeeeeee!!!"

Mike fucked her faster and pushed his cock into her g-spot with each stroke making her squirm and moan like I have never heard before. She was bucking up into him wildly while sucking my hard cock, that was so close to cumming.

I pushed Mike over on the bed so he was on his back, grabbed Leah and turned her over so she was now on top of him. She grabbed his cock with her right hand and put it back inside of her, slowly letting his cock bury itself inside of her, inch by inch. The vision of that was making my mind go wild. She was now bouncing up and down on it and grinding her hips into the nice big cock beneath her. She was in pure lust and on the verge of a huge orgasm.

I could not stand it any longer as the sight was too much. My wife sitting on another cock, speaking lustful words, telling him to fuck her, how much she loved this cock.

"Make me cum!" she said out loud, and almost screaming, "make me cum!!" as she grinded into his cock faster and faster.

I grabbed the lube from the table, squirted it on my cock, then placed it at the entrance of her ass. I leaned into her. "You want my cock in your ass baby? I know you want to feel soooo full, do you want it?" She let out a gasping reply. "Yes, I want to feel you inside my ass, fuck my ass, I want to feel two cocks inside me. Two big cocks fucking me at once!"

I pushed the head it into her waiting ass. I love the way the head pops in and quickly disappears into her ass. I held it there looking at my cock inside her while Mike was fucking her pussy. Her ass was very tight with that large cock in her pussy. I could feel it fucking her from the inside. She loves to have something in her ass when on the verge of cumming.

I pushed my cock farther in and leaned into her. "You like these cocks baby? You like to be filled up with two cocks? You like my cock in your ass with another cock in your pussy baby? Cum for me Leah," I said. "I want to hear you cum for me, two big fucking hard cocks inside of you, filling you up."

I pulled the blindfold off in anticipation of what was to come, so I could see the expression on her face from the side as she came. We all moaned loudly as Leah had a huge uncontrollable orgasm. She screamed out loud, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming, fuck me, two cocks inside of me, fucking me, oh God!!!"

She was bucking her hips back and forth wildly, grinding her pussy into Mike's hard cock. Back and forth, back and forth, with each forward and backward motion taking all of our cock's length into her holes in opposite timing.

I couldn't take it and shot my cum inside of her. One, two, three squirts. Each squirt entering her as she bucked backward into my cock. I could feel her muscle convulsions around my cock as she came, contracting around me with each wave of her orgasm. Mike must have felt the same sensation from her pussy that was fully wrapped around his hard shaft. Oh my God, it felt so wonderful. It was the best cum I have ever had.

After Leah slowed her fucking motion, I felt my cock slip out of her ass, and watched my cum drip out of her. Mike was still inside her pussy, bucking up into her, and said he was about to cum. Leah jumped off, grabbed his cock and began to stroke it with the head inside of her mouth. She sucked the head of his cock while stroking, all the time looking straight at me with those wonderful brown eyes. She felt his cock pulse and let him cum all over her lips and chin, then sucked it back into her mouth, rolling her tongue over it. His cum was everywhere on her pretty lips and chin. With his cock fully inside her mouth, she forced out some cum through the sides of her mouth, making it drip down her chin and on to her breasts.

The view of my wife looking at me with cum all over her and another man's cock in her mouth was getting me excited again. My cock quickly got hard in no time. I moved over to her and she began to stroke me and suck me. Taking my whole length into her mouth, back and forth, it felt soooo good. She was staring at me with the most lustful look and cum all over her face that totally blew my mind. I came again in very short order, as she sucked it all out of me, licking the tip of my cock one last time, then swallowing it all.

This was the hottest night ever.