Couples Retreat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZack69
BigZack69
46 Followers

Hubby had slumped back into his chair right beside hers, trying to come back down to earth after depositing a huge load inside her mouth and watching her dutifully swallow every last drop. She proved once again that she loved the taste of cum. Her friend had slumped onto the ground from his exploding directly on her clit. He ended up at eye level with his prize only a few feet away. "Watch this!" She commanded as she scooped up a finger full of his cum and slowly brought it up to her lips licking it clean. She repeated this action three more times because of the volume of his ejaculate. She then ran her hands up and down the insides of her pantyhose where his last couple of jets landed rubbing all of the white liquid into her thighs.

"Jesus H. You are so incredibly sexy!" Is all he could whisper.

"This is just a preview!" As she closed her legs, lowered her skirt and slowly retired back to her own camper.

BigZack69
BigZack69
46 Followers
12