Coupling Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlemom
gentlemom
806 Followers

Helen's bra came off, as did both women's panties. The men went to work on their obviously aroused pussies with their lips and tongues.

Roberta shifted her body slowly, inching herself along the carpet without dislodging Frank from her crotch, bringing her face closer to that of her newfound girlfriend. When her head got close to Helen's, she bent over and tickled Helen's ear with her tongue. Helen turned quickly toward Roberta and their mouths met. Their tongues flicked at each other and their hands fondled and played with each other's breasts.

"I love this," whispered Roberta. "And I want to do more with you."

"Oh, God, me too," answered Helen. "I want to taste you."

"Let's get the men to fuck us until they need a break, and then we'll have time for us."

"Good plan, hon," grinned Helen, and she pulled Jeff's head up from her pussy to kiss him and position herself to be fucked. "Fuck me, Jeff darling," she said. "Tonight I've got two sons to play with, and I want you to be first." Jeff didn't need to be asked twice, and soon he was thrusting vigorously into Helen's skillful cunt.

Roberta pushed Frank to the side, and bent over him to give his cock a good licking and a quick sucking. Then she got up onto her hands and knees, and asked Frank to fuck her doggie-style. He was on her and in her in a flash.

The women let the men take them in a number of satisfying ways, urging them to greater and greater heights of carnal abandon and feeling more and more lewd and raunchy themselves. As Roberta had predicted, the men reached a point where they could no longer hold their semen back, and the women were flooded by wave after wave of the men's powerful ejaculations. The women's climaxes were triggered, too. Eventually all four of them were lying quietly on the carpet, their breathing gradually slowing to more normal rhythms, their minds and bodies feeling contented.

The reek of sex filled the room.

The women turned to each other. Roberta was totally naked, while Helen still had on her garter belt and stockings. Roberta slowly removed the last items of Helen's clothing, kissing each part of Helen's body as it was revealed in the process. The women's bodies moved together, their hands and mouths exploring each other and pleasuring each other in ways known best to those whose bodies are themselves female. The men watched in voyeuristic delight, and when their cocks began to stir to life again they stroked themselves as they enjoyed the show before them.

Roberta moved herself into a classic sixty-nine position over Helen, and her mouth came down to minister to Helen's pussy. Roberta lowered her hips to Helen's eager mouth, and the complete act of mutual oral gratification was underway. It was a first for Helen, and Roberta hadn't tasted pussy for many years, so it took a few minutes for them to get into it effectively. Their tongues worked their magic on their sensitive clits, and when Roberta felt Helen's body starting to shiver and jerk in the beginning throes of orgasm she fingered herself and joined Helen in their shared moment of joy.

The men joined the women when their orgasms had subsided. The four of them, in a sort of freeform jumble of limbs and torsos, continued their play in numerous acts and combinations of body parts, for several hours, ending with an almost gentle final fuck which paired the young men with their own mothers.

And then Jeff went and got the luggage from the car. He and Roberta were obviously going to need it.

gentlemom
gentlemom
806 Followers
12