Coupling Coworkers Ch. 10

Story Info
Sara serves as a waitress, Part One.
5.8k words
4.26
49.4k
4

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first installment of the series that Sara writes. The story line picks up where the previous chapter left off.

* * * *

I cannot begin to tell you how much my sex life rocks. Since Jeff and I began swinging, the sex the two of us have had has been absolutely amazing and frequent. Also, the sex with others has only served to reinforce the animal lust we all have bottled up inside of us, but are usually just too afraid to let it out.

If I do not have an orgasm during the course of a day now, something is wrong, and with Missy living with us, and she has the same sexual desire I do, poor Jeff can only try to keep up. Most days, he fucks both of us (poor guy) at least once. On days that I am really feeling randy, my vibrator or Missy helps to get me off more.

That is another thing that has really been a great addition to my sex life; women. While still nothing beats a nice hard cock, the soft feel and tenderness of another woman's skin and touch is something that I have began to crave almost as much.

Once Jeff and I joined the swingers' club and joined an online meeting place for swingers, the sex became even better. With everyone we have met and had sex with over the past year or so, Jeff and I could easily have a different partner in bed every day for a month or two.

We have even been swinging apart from one another, which only serves to make our sex even better as we tell each other of our escapades. I do not think anything makes my pussy wetter than listening to Jeff tell me about some slut he fucked the night before. Of course, when I tell him of someone else's cock that got me off, he gets pretty hard during the recap.

Everything was going great and I did not think it could get any better. That is until I checked our swinging email account one night. My sex life was about to get even better. Of course, I did not recognize that fact at the time.

The email was from some guy named Keith. It read:

"I just saw your pic from your and your husband's ad. Let me explain what the purpose of this email is for. I am hosting a high-stakes poker game for me and five friends at my house. We meet every other month for the game and its the hosts responsibility to organize everything. The last few meetings we have had a young lady serve as hostess and waitress. The girl from last time we played dressed rather skimpily. She flirted and ended up getting a tip to serve the rest of the night without her top. She made around $2500 in tips (remember I said high stakes) for the night. I've contacted you because you look hot in your pic. I know your bio says you're 25, but in your pic you look 20, which will make the guys happy. If you are interested, email me back. The night of the party is next Friday."

After reading the email, I knew immediately I was going to do it. I got Jeff and showed him the email.

"Wow, $2500," he said. "I don't think you're so interested in the money as you are the chance to get fucked by them."

"It doesn't say shit about that," I said, but he was right. My pussy was tingling thinking about showing off in front of six guys and possibly fucking them. "But you know whatever might happen...What do you think about it?"

I turned the chair around to face Jeff and saw that he had dropped his shorts and was stroking his hard cock as he read over the email again.

"Well, it seems someone might be as excited to have his wife get fucked for money as she is," I said as I replaced his hand with mine and began to stroke him.

"Hell, you'd probably do it for free, wouldn't you?"

"Well, yeah, but some money for it...might as well." I moved to take his cock into my mouth. Jeff moved forward and thrust it into my mouth. It was not long before he was sliding his entire 7" into mouth as he fucked it.

"You definitely suck cock like a good whore," he said smiling. "My wife, a world-class whore. A little money and she'll be everyone's fuck toy for the night."

"I seem to have a pretty turned on cock right in front of me," I said as I pulled my mouth away, continuing to stroke him. "I think you love the idea. Your wife, a fucking prostitute. Whoring myself out to the highest bidder."

"As long as we get one thing straight. One rule," he said, leading me to the bed and lying me down onto it. "I get it for free."

With that, he plunged his cock deep into me. We fucked for three hours. I came so many times I could not even begin to tell you how many. Jeff came three times as we talked about the upcoming night. By the time he came the third time, we were so tired, that Jeff just collapsed onto me with his cock still in my ass as we fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning and emailed Keith telling him I was going to do it. He emailed me back and told me to call him next week and he will give me the rest of the details. It was going to be a long eight days until next Friday.

The following Monday, I called Keith to set up the details. After our initial introductions, he commented on my accent. I told I was born in Czechoslovakia, the part that is now the Czech Republic, and we came to the States when I was 12. I think I turned him on with the accent, because he kept mentioning it, so I played along pretending to have some broken English.

We finished the details about Friday. It was a poker game, where each of them puts in $250,000 apiece, and the winner takes all. He told me these guys were all unbelievably wealthy. My job was to make sure they had any drinks, food or anything else they needed. He told me to be at his house around 7:00 to get things ready since they would start showing up around 8:00.

I got off the phone a told Jeff the details. He showed his approval by the bulge in his pants, but I told him to go downstairs and see if Missy would take care of it. I was not going to have sex this week. I wanted to be fired up for Friday.

By the time Friday had arrived, I was hornier than ever. Five days without sex had been my longest streak in about a year. In addition, Jeff had been sleeping downstairs with Missy. I knew they were down there fucking each other's brains out, which only increased my desire. It took all the willpower in the world to keep from grabbing my vibrator out of the nightstand. At work, every male patient that sat in my chair, even the fat, ugly ones, made me want to straddle their laps and fuck them right in the office.

Finally, Friday afternoon arrived and began to get ready for the night. I took a long bath, groomed everything and a massaged in a cherry scented lotion with glitter all over my body.

I chose to wear a light blue tank, which was see-through if the light hit it right. The tank fit me tightly around the waist, but was loose around my chest so that when I bent over, the guys would get a full view of my tits. I chose a short, black mini skirt with a animal stripe print to go over the black lace micro g-string I had put on. I finished the outfit with a pair of black 6 ½" stiletto platforms that laced up my ankles into a pretty little bow.

Turning around, I noticed in the mirror that the shoes forced my ass out a little, which meant when I bent over slightly, the guys would get a good view of the lower half of my ass. Perfect. That last bitch got $2500, I was planning on doubling it.

I kissed Jeff good night and he told me he wished he could fuck me right and that these guys had no idea what was in store for them I just hoped I had not worked the evening up in my mind so much that it would be huge letdown if they turned out to be straight and narrow. Just a couple of old guys that only like to look at young women.

I got into the car and headed over to Keith's house. When I got there, he let me in, told me I looked stunning and showed me around. I noticed that he made every effort to keep from looking at my tits. So I walked very close to him and made sure to make as much bodily contact as I discretely could and I made sure to talk with as much of my Czech accent that I could, to which he seemed to show approval.

Keith was a pretty tall guy in his late forties who lived in a massive house in the most exclusive part of town. He was slightly gray in the hair, but had kept himself in remarkable shape and looked very attractive. He was definitely someone I would not mind having fuck me in the ass later.

He showed me the bar where I would make the drinks and get the snacks the guys would want. He told me that my job was to get whatever they wanted. He warned me that they might get a little rambunctious once they had a little to drink and if I got uncomfortable with the comments and/or verbal harassment all I had to do was say 'stop' and they would back off.

Little did Keith know that I was planning to do everything I could to encourage that type of behavior in these men. To prove my point, I bent over to pick up the napkin that had fallen on the floor and gave Keith a perfect view of my ass and the g-string that barely covered the lips of my pussy. However, when I looked back, I found that Keith was walking out of the room, not paying any attention to the show I gave him.

This was going to be harder than I thought, especially if all the other guys were like this. I began to prepare myself for the challenge when the bell rang and I headed to the door to welcome the first guy to the card game.

All five arrived in short order, and, to my relief, each of them had a hard time keeping their eyes off my chest, which was almost completely visible under my tank. As I showed each of them to the card room, I made sure to touch their arms, shoulders and backs. For a few of them, I was able to brush my hand across their asses gently. I made each of them a drink. As I brought their drinks, they each tipped me between $10-20. Twenty minutes in to the evening I had already made $70.

While the money was going to flow in tonight, I could not help but wonder what each of these guys had under their pants. I hoped to find out. While Keith was definitely the best looking and most fit of the group, the other five were all very fuckable.

Dennis was the only one that might have been considered marginal. He was in his mid-fifties, short and mostly bald with a bad combover and about 50 pounds overweight. To his credit, he was extremely well-groomed and smelled wonderful, and since he was part of this game, he probably had plenty of money in his pocket to get me to spread my legs, regardless of his physical unattractiveness.

The other four were all men that I would have met in the bar and brought home to fuck in front of Jeff. Earl was the oldest of the group, probably in his early 60s with silver hair. In his button down shirt and slacks, he looked like one the most distinguished men. When he found out I was from Prague, he began to refer to me as 'sle?na,' which means 'young lady' in Czech. Little did he know how much of a turn on that was for him to do that, because it made me want to scream and fuck his brains out.

William was probably 46-48, with blondish brown hair without a hint of gray. He was a few inches shorter than Keith, maybe 6'2"-6'3", not as thickly sculpted as Keith, but he definitely spent time in the gym. He was a perfect gentlemen, but he was also the first one to "accidentally" brush his hand across my upper thigh, just below where my skirt ended. Since I had not had sex since last Sunday, every little touch sent shiver up my spine. If I was not fucked here tonight, Jeff had better be ready to get attacked tonight.

Michael and Howard were both in their late 50s, graying and both about 5'10". Michael might have been 10 pounds overweight, while Howard was maybe 15 pounds heavier than his frame could carry without showing. While neither of them had traits that would make a woman melt in their presence, neither had traits that would turn any woman's stomach.

Pretty soon they had paid their money and divided up the chips and the games began. I pretty much stayed out of the room until a game finished and then I would take new drink orders and refill any snack bowls that needed filled. I made sure every time I was around the table, I bent over so that they could see down my shirt and up my skirt. My hands would always linger on shoulders and backs longer than necessary, but after the first several rounds, I had already made close to $500 in tips.

As the games progressed, the guys drank more and became more brazen also. Their hands first started to touch my back and arms, but before long, they were placing their hands on the back of my knee and thigh. I was so hot, that I could hardly stand it. I had tried to slam a few shots to try and take the edge off, but when I went to the bathroom, I saw that my nipples were practically poking through my top.

Finally, around 10:30 they reached a break in their games and their attention turned directly to me.

"Sara," William said looking directly at me, making me melt somewhat in his glare. "I've got a $200 chip right here to give you. All you have to do is give me your top."

"I don't know," I said, trying to sound unsure and innocent. "What will I have then to cover myself."

"Cut the shit," he replied sternly. "You've given us looks down that thing all night. Anyway, I can pretty much see your tits through the shirt right now."

The stern voice made me want to have him come over and take the shirt off me and fuck me right then, but I knew I had to keep some control if I wanted to milk this for all the money I could. I walked over to him, turned his chair and straddled his lap.

"I think I might need some help getting this over my head," I said as I grinded my hips into his.

He quickly grabbed the bottom of my tank and lifted it easily over my head, exposing my tits right in front of his face.

"You can look, but if you wanna touch, it'll cost you," I said getting off his lap.

"I've got another $200 for the skirt," Michael said as I walked passed him.

"I think my skirt should be worth more than my top," I said trying to bluff, but excited this was going the way I had hoped. "Seeing tits doesn't seem like that big a deal. But without my skirt, the only thing that will be covered is my pussy by a thin little piece of satin."

"I'll give you $250," said Howard.

"I'll give you $500 and I get to take it off you," said Dennis.

"Sold," I said. I walked over to him and turned around.

He grabbed the zipper and quickly unzipped me. His hands traced around the top of the skirt, sending shivers all over me as he brushed across my lower abdomen. He stopped at the sides and slowly slid the skirt across my hips, letting his hands fully feel me.

Suddenly the skirt slipped to the floor. I bent over at the waist to pick it up, which gave him a full view of the g-string as his snaked between my ass checks and just barely covered my pussy. If my panties were not black, he would probably have easily seen how wet I had made them. I got up, turned around and handed him my skirt. I bent over again. This time, toward him.

"Did you like what you saw," I whispered heavily into his ear. As I gave his ear a little kiss with my tongue, I moved my right hand to his lap and gave his cock, which seemed to be growing, a little stroke under the table, which no one else was able to see.

I stood back up and walked back the middle of the kitchen. I felt what seemed like every eye looking me over as I asked who needed another drink. Everyone said they needed a refill and I headed to the bar in just my g-string and platforms. I had already made $1300 and we seemed to only be halfway through the night.

Their game continued and I continued to get them drinks. The flirting began to hit a new level. The guys were now placing their hands on my ass and extreme upper thigh. The only one who seemed to not be interested in touching me was Keith. He tipped me well, but did not seem to be as interested in my near nakedness as the others.

After another hour or so, the break between games turned again to me.

"So do you keep that pussy of yours trimmed or completely bald," Earl said surprising me a little with his forwardness since I had thought of him so far as a little of a grandpa type.

"Well if I told you that, wouldn't it ruin the surprise when you got to see it for the first time," I said, trying my best to control the situation so that it would be the most profitable for me, but struggling because of my absolute desire that was raging through me.

"Well, all your other clothes were bought for a price, so how about I purchase that little piece of satin for $1000," he said making me gasp at the amount I would get for my g-string.

"Okay," was all I was able to get out of my mouth. I walked to Earl realizing his grand would take my tip total to $3000 for the night.

I had him set down further into his chair so that I could straddle his chest. I grabbed his hands and put them on the little strings that set on my hips. He pulled down and I felt the string pull out of my ass cheeks. He continued to pull down until the g-string was completely free and I could feel the air run over the wetness of my pussy.

"You like 'em bald," I asked.

He nodded and I stepped back away from him and let the panties fall to the floor. I kicked them up with my heels and they landed directly on his chest. I was now completely naked in front of these six guys. I wanted to remain in control of the situation, so I asked how many needed drink refills were needed.

I took the orders and walked out of the room to make the drinks. However, I made sure to listen to their conversation as the new game began.

"Wow, Keith were did you find her," I heard one of them say.

"This is the first one we've been able to get completely naked," another added.

"How far do you think she'll go," someone else said.

"Well she seems to have had a price for everything else," I heard a voice that sounded very much like Dennis'.

The game ended and I brought my tray of drinks to the table, but not before I had done a few shots myself to take some of the tension off.

I distributed the drinks and it seemed no one was going to ask me what they had been talking about until Dennis spoke up.

"You've sold all of your clothes to us for like $1500 and its not like we had to really talk you into it. But afterall, you're a hot piece of ass and you know it and you love to show it off. Not that I blame you. But we want to know how much money you're willing to make tonight."

"Whatever do you mean," I said as innocently as I could muster, knowing where this was going.

"If I said you could have this pile of chips worth $2000 and all you had to do to get it was to suck my cock, what would you say," Dennis said.

"Well the first thing I would say is does that two grand also mean I also have to swallow?"

"Yes," he said staring directly into my eyes.

"I guess I would say stand up and walk over here."

He got out of his chair and walked toward the door where I stood. When he got to me, I started to unbutton his shirt. Once I got that done, I began to kiss his chest while I began to unbuckle his belt. I kissed down his abundant belly, which was as hairy and his chest, as I lowered myself to my knees. I undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. I did the same with his boxers and his cock, which was already hard, popped out.

He was not all that big. Maybe 5 inches and relatively thin. I cupped his balls while I slowly licked up and down both sides before I began to circle my tongue around his helmet. I heard him moan when I took his entire tip into my mouth and let my tongue ring brush across the tip.

I let the tip of his cock out my mouth, opened wide and easily took him completely into my mouth. I moved both of my hands to his hips to guide his movements as I began to bob quickly. It was only about a minute later before I began to feel him begin to tighten. I pulled him toward me, making sure he was entirely in my mouth before he emptied his load down my throat.

12