Coupling: Movie Night

Story Info
Two couples put on a show for each other on date night.
3.1k words
3.8
48.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning:

"Kay, we've gotta go." Rachel teased, tugging on her arm. Looking through the plate glass door she could see the sun dropping behind the hills. "It's going to be dark soon and I don't think you can carry any more!"

"I know, I know!" Kayla replied, begrudgingly putting her eyes from the dress, letting the soft fabric slip between her fingers, feeling weighing on her arm. Silently wishing the day of shopping wasn't over.

"It's just a dress, we'll be back, you two can be together again!" Kayla joked, taking her friends hand.

"It's just that it has been nice to get away, I'm not ready to go back quite yet." she replied, letting herself be led towards the door.

"Well good news then." Rachel replied a look of concern. "I'm hungry, let's go eat."

Rachel loved food, everything about it, well everything except cleaning up, the aroma of a fine dish drifting over her nose, the flavor washing over her tongue, tantalizing. The stupified contentment a full stomach delivers. As she walked she could feel her mouth growing wet, in anticipation of was to come.

"You and food, " Kayla jested. "It is amazing you aren't 400 pounds."

"Oh no, it's no accident," Rachel replied over her shoulder, looking for her car in the parking lot. "Thats why I run so much, so I can eat whatever I want!"

"Really? I thought it was because you needed to be in shape to find you car!" Kayla replied amused, watching her feign interest in a sign, almost managing to look like someone that hadn't lost their car.

"Pst, it's over there!" she said, pointing in the opposite direction. Rachel had a lot of good qualities, confidence, ambition, enthusiasm for life that sometimes seemed to burst from her 5'3 frame but sense of direction wasn't one of them.

"Oh ya there it is!" she replied sheepishly. "You know how I am when I'm hungry!" She banked to the side and bee lined for the car, avoiding another comeback. As much as she had moved she should have a great sense of direction but it always seemed to elude her.

Rachel didn't mind shopping but the thing she liked most about the mall were the restaurants around it, nothing was so satisfying as good food after a day of shopping, especially when it was with someone like Kayla. It seemed like she had to go into every store at least twice; how much stuff does one person need?

As they waited to be seated at the Olive Garden she couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong with Kayla, she seemed different, forced somehow.

"You know what," she said. "I can't wait, let's go to the bar." setting off and dragging Kayla behind her.

The bar was mostly empty this time of day, too early to start drinking for most people she guessed.

"Are you OK?" Kayla asked with a confused, quizzical look on her face. Sometimes Rachel was hard to follow, her plans, thoughts flowed faster than her ability to explain them.

"Oh I'm fine" Rachel replied. "I wanted to get away from people so we could talk for a minute."

"OK, about what?" Kayla asked, "you are confusing me ..."

"Don't get mad, you can tell me to butt out of if you want" Rachel replied, buying time by sipping her water, looking at her friends face, wishing for a moment she hadn't spoke so fast, perhaps she was imagining things, but she was already committed.

"I'm worried about you, it feels like something is wrong." She paused, looking for anger, or a protest from her, instead they sat in silence for a minute.

"I am bored, and I feel horrible about it" Kayla replied finally, softly, the weight of a realization appearing on her face. "Not with you, with life."

"I do the same thing every day, David is great guy, a good dad but he is content, it is like he has achieved, done everything in life that he wants to and is OK with idling, I love where I'm at but I'm not done and I don't know what that means."

"I am mature, responsible, I am a mom I wouldn't trade that but sometimes I just want to do something crazy, unbelievable, go sky diving, camp for a week, take off for the weekend for no reason, kick a little while I can" she finished, more silence.

Rachel didn't know what to say, she had been there and it didn't end well. "Is there someone else?" she asked finally.

"Not yet but I feel like it is going that way." Kayla replied, "I don't want it to."

"That's good at least," Rachel said, taking her hand. "Why don't you see if gramma wants to see Autumn you and David come kick a little next weekend, I'll make sure Bryce is around."

"That might be fun ..." she replied, sheepishly aware she had spilled more than she meant to. "It's gonna be crazy!" Rachel said with a smile, "with me you never know whats gonna happen!"

Kayla seemed lightened, if nothing else than something else to look forward to do. David was likable, a successful chiropractor, loyal, attentive but didn't seem to be an overly original person.

In a few days Bryce would be back from D.C. and she would talk to him, that when they got out of bed, two weeks was a long time. He was worked for the F.B.I in the in the cyber-crimes division. He was exceptionally driven and had climbed quickly, and had traveled a lot especially recently.

18 months ago he was offered the chance to run a satellite team in Boise and had jumped at the chance. It was nice to be in a smaller town again.

The next week passed quickly for Rachel, work kept her busy, spring was coming and people were coming in to get caught up on dental work they'd put off. Kayla wasn't the only one looking forward to the weekend anymore.

Friday Night "Unknown front door visitor, two subjects" the mechanic voice announced over the speaker. Bryce loved tech toys, and had spent months building their security system, researching each component, wrote some of the code himself and wound up with a "unique" end result.

She stopped at an LCD on the wall by the bathroom, checking the security camera "Coming Kayla, one second this thing is almost as paranoid as Bryce!" she said, pushing the microphone button.

Finally making it to the door, managing to convince the system to allow her to open the door she greeted Kayla with a hug, detecting the scent of eternity. "Hi guys, welcome to the fortress of solitude, I mean our home" she laughed.

David and Kayla walked in, taking a moment to analyze the front room, filled with the latest technical toys and gadgets.

"You'll thank me when the zombies come" Bryce said, coming around the corner, pulling his shirt down.

"Ya, but until then it is just annoying" she replied.

"But cool" Bryce said with a smile. "What other house can tell you where your dog is?"

"Computer: Locate Daemon"

"Daemon is not aboard the Enterprise" the computer replied. "He was last seen exiting the rear dog door at 16:40."

"Wow, I gotta get me one of these" David said, actually looking interested.

"Thankfully there is just one man with the proper amount of paranoia, motivation and skill to build something like this" Rachel said. "But I love you anyway, even though you were late to get home" she finished

"The one consistent thing about the government is its ability to screw the simplest thing up" Bryce said. "You would think that they could book a simple ticket, guess not."

"So I take it you guys haven't got reacquainted yet then?" Kayla asked with a smile.

"What's a few more hours?" Bryce asked.

"Forever" Rachel replied, smacking the back of his head. "Now lets get going"

The plan was to go to dinner, have some drinks and to come back and watch Cloverfield in the theater room. It hadn't been released to the public yet but having a spouse in the F.B.I geek-squad had its benefits sometimes.

Dinner went well, it had been a while since they had gone out either. Most the time it seemed like it was just her and Daemon, their 4 year old German Shepherd. He was named Daemon for a reason, he was a trained protection dog and was her protector.

The people Bryce chased normally were physically harmless but lately things had got more organized and Bryce had insisted on having one to be safe, though privately she thought he just wanted to say he had one.

"I'm surprised Bryce doesn't have you setup with a car finder" Kayla joked on the way home.

"He tried but I shot him down, I work with enough technology already I don't need it around me all the time." she replied.

"She's stubborn but at least she's cute!" Bryce toyed, stepping closer to her, pulling her against him and letting his tongue dance over the top of her lip before backing away, teasing her.

She felt the hair stand up on the back of her neck, she was horny and that wasn't fair.

Judging by the text messages he had been sending for Bryce too, but he loved toying with her, teasing her, he would get his too, but not tonight.

"Oh my gosh, what a beautiful dog!" Kayla said suddenly. Rachel looked up, seeing Daemon walking through the door. He was a pure German lined shepherd, at 90 pounds he was smaller than the American line but smarter.

He approached Kayla cautiously, watching for a clue, tail halfway up, ready but not threatening. Lowering her hand Rachel gave the safe command, and his tail sprang up, lightening, letting Kayla touch him.

"Are we watching a movie or what?" she asked suddenly wanting the distraction of a movie to help pass the time, 3 weeks was way too long.

"Lets go, this away!" Bryce said, eager to show his second most favorite room off. When they built the house they had put in a small theater room, sound proof, and with a 12 foot projector. It worked for Rachel to because she finally got the surround sound system out of the living room.

As Kayla passed Rachel she felt her eyes involuntarily dance over her, she wearing a pinkish flutter sleeve top, cut low reveal a hint of what had to be delicious C breasts, and the soft lines of a collar DAMNIT now she was checking her friend out, it was going to be a long movie. At least Cloverfield was only 85 minutes, she had fun with friends but was ready to be more alone now.

The theater room was comfortably furnished thanks to Rachel. Two large armed bomber jacket leather couches, sat a diagonal to the screen, an old fashioned style popcorn maker and a fridge for snacks.

"Computer: Stream Cloverfield" Bryce said, sitting on the left couch. The projector sprung on and the lights slowly dimmed. The light making Kayla and David seem slightly blue as the standard F.B.I message appeared on the screen.

They seemed to be doing well, David pulling Kayla closer and were holding hands. Autumn their daughter was not an easy baby, she had colic and turned out to be in general a high needs baby girl.

A hand on her thigh interrupted her thought. "I want you" Bryce whispered in her ear, taking her hand, letting her feel the proof. Warmth rushed over her, her eyes closing, enjoying, but yearning, burning, head swimming.

"Way not fair" she managed to whisper whispered, letting her fingers trace over him, wanting to run from the room, ripping clothes off as they went, and spend a week in bed.

The movie was going now, somehow she had missed the first few minutes, something about a going away party. A mouth found its way to her neck, in an attempt to mask the hand finding its way to her right breast.

"Hey now" she whispered, brushing the hand away. "Kayla and David .."

"Aren't watching the movie either" Bryce replied softly, letting his hand return. He was stubborn, she would give him that. "And I'm tired of waiting"

Looking over she saw indeed this would be a repeat movie. Kayla was leaned against him, her head tipped back, his arm around her. "You so don't get to say that, I am the one tired of waiting!" she replied, letting her lips press against his his tongue danced over hers, meeting.

In the back of her mind she thought of the old days when a modem connected to the internet and negotiated, the bing and bongs, their tongs moving together, OK he had officially warn off on her and she couldn't even blame alcohol.

His mouth nibbled her ear, moving over her neck, feeling her body arm, the tension of the last few weeks about to end, anticipating the coming pleasure.

She felt his hands undoing the buttons on her shirt, pausing, not sure how she felt about that but he made her mind up for her. Letting his tongue trace her now exposed collar bone, pausing at the dimple where it met her neck, nibbling, sucking at her, his hands dancing over her bra, electricity shooting over her body.

"Think you can keep up with me?" she asked, the fire burning in her eyes.

"Probably not," he answered "but it is gonna be the most fun I've had losing"

Pushing him back against the couch, not caring that it was obvious she let her hands run over him, taking in the scent. Fingers tracing up his thigh, watching the fire dance in his eyes for a moment.

Glancing over at the other couch David's posture and Kayla's bouncing head showed they were ahead, a hand brushed her pants, running expertly over where he knew her hardening spot would be.

Rachel's eyes closed, the warm red pleasure washed over her body. She heard something being said "do ... . ... ick you?"

She shook her head no, she wanted, needed something else, her mind finally surrendering the last bit of normalcy. "Pound me" she whispered, letting her lips find his.

"I've wanted to for weeks" he replied, taking her hand she felt the pulse, the need of his cock, her head swimming again. She let her hands work at his belt, the damn thing was almost as thick as a book. But he needed a good belt for his gear, it was funny the F.B.I insisted even the cyber crimes unit carry guns and other cop stuff, he sat at a computer most the day!

Finally her hands succeeded almost ripping his pants in the process. Frantically pulling at her own in the process. Her actions no longer coy, she could feel eyes on her but didn't care.

Leaning back, spreading her legs she felt the cooler air drift over her pussy, tantalizing her spot. Bryce pulling her down the couch, standing against her, his cock hard, full now.

"I love that beautiful pussy" he whispered, "you are my favorite place to be."

Letting his head find her thigh and then her slit, tracing down her, splitting her labia, brushing the bottom of her clit and back down, against her hole, pressing, she could feel her hole stretching over, almost resisting, finally accepting him inside her.

He was thick, she saw red and violet, her eyes closed. "No teasing, fuck me" she heard her voice veg, louder than she meant, an almost alien plea as though she was watching but no longer in control.

His cocked slipped inside her, she imagined she could feel each of the 7 and and half nches disapearing inside her.

"You," he started and paused, gasping. "are so tight, so warm, you ... feel soo uhh." And his hips began to move, thrust against her, sending waves of pleasure over her body. Her hands tugged at her bra, sending it over her head, pulling his hands to her.

His head finding her nipple, pulling it to his mouth, sucking, kissing, hips grinding against her body, buried in her. She returned the favor, grinding against him, filled, stretched, border line pain but such a delicious one.

He began to move, she felt his head almost leave him and slam back against her, then again. Her body responding, letting her hand run down her body, making an L around his cock, feeling it pound her into her.

"Harder" she begged, slipping further down the couch, on fire. Her unleashed, sliding into her faster, and somehow deeper, she could feel him pulse, his cock straining at the confines of her pussy.

Turning her head for a moment her eyes met Kaylas, her own head pushed back against the couch, slightly gazed, her feet spread wide. She realized David's head was between her legs.

She could hear Bryce release a moan of pleasure, feeling him swell, knowing it wouldn't be long before he filled her.

Kayla's gasp snapped her from her own pleasure, meeting her gaze she could see her hips raised, her legs shaking, not long for her either.

She felt her body surrender it's last resistance, she came, time stopped, pleasure filled her head until it almost hurt, she felt her juice tricked down her thigh, over Bryces cock.

"Fuck, I just squirted all over a $2500 leather couch" she thought for a moment, feeling Bryce move again inside her, realizing he wasn't through.

Her eyes found Kaylas, he pounded her again, this time not stopping, her eyes closed, head tipped bag.

"Oh my god" Kayla cried as her own body surrendered, watching Bryce fucking her friend, she could see her body shake from the impact, watched his head throw back.

"I'm cumming" he cried, hands frantically running over Rachel's body, cupping exploding inside her.

He collapsed upon her, though she knew he still held half his weight, worried to crush her, as though he could, funny boy.

They lay together, the movie still playing, blissfully unaware no one cared. Their needs met, their brains returned, she saw Kayla and David sheepishly grabbing for clothing. And here comes the fun part she thought, it always happens.

They tried to make conversation for a few minutes, finally making their way to the living room.

They stood together, final able to meet each other's eyes without turning red.

"I, we, had a really good time" Kayla said. " ... maybe in a while we can watch another movie sometime."

"I think we would like that," Rachel replied. "I hear Cloverfield is supposed to be good!"

With that they said good night, she would give them a few days. She found herself looking forward to going shopping with Kayla more than usual.