Coupling with an Old Friend

Story Info
Wife rekindles an old flame.
1.3k words
3.86
43k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at home alone watching a kinky movie when the doorbell rang. I was wearing a short silk robe with nothing else underneath, so normally I wouldn't have answered the door, but I thought it was my daughter Shannon, who'd said she might drop by. Instead, I was surprised to find my old friend, Gary, on the doorstep. I hadn't seen Gary in years since he moved to Payson, so it took me a moment to recognize him. When I did, I was even more embarrassed by my state of undress, and I wrapped my short robe tighter around my body as I stepped aside to invite him in. I closed the door behind him and then asked him to excuse me a moment while I went to put on some clothes.

"You don't have to bother Donna," he said. "I just stopped by to say hello while I was in town. I found you and Scott in the phonebook. I can leave."

"Don't be silly," I said, and I offered him a drink. He agreed, making sure that he wasn't putting me out first, and then let me lead him to our den.

I'd already forgotten about the movie I was watching, and I felt myself blush when we entered the den. The lead actress was screwing up a storm with two men on the TV screen. I shut off the DVD player as quick as I could, but I knew Gary had already seen what I was watching. I tried to play it cool, though, and I told him to take a seat while I walked over to the bar to fix him a drink.

"Reminds me of the old times!" Gary said.

"Yes, I miss those times too!" I replied.

As I handed Gary a cold beer, I thought about how he'd seduced me, parking his truck in Encanto Park years ago and unzipping his pants to show me his erection. The sight of his cock got me as hot and bothered as if it were the first time I'd ever seen a cock, and I had to have it. I let Gary fuck my mouth as he groped my tits until he flooded my mouth with his semen. My mind had drifted so far at that point that I didn't even hear what Gary was saying, and he had to come over to the bar and put a hand on my shoulder to get my attention.

"You okay, Donna?" he asked.

"Huh? What?" I said, startled. "Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, I'm fine. I think I just got distracted for a moment. What did you say again?"

"I just asked where Scott was?"

"He's still working," I told him.

Gary smiled. "So I guess that after 20 years things have finally cooled down in the swinging life, huh?"

I rolled my eyes, then turned to Gary and said, "To tell you the truth, I'm the one that's slowed down. Scott still encourages me to be a 'hotwife'!"

We moved over to the sofa and Gary sat down next to me. "On my way over here, I started thinking about the night we gangbanged you at the cabin," he told me. "I've got to tell you, that night is one of my fondest memories!"

He was flirting, it was clear, and I found I didn't really mind. In fact, I was curious to see where he was going with this. "Just thinking about that night got me as aroused as I was when it was happening." He paused dramatically. Then, a mischievous glint in his eye, he sidled up close to me and said, "Would you like me to show you how hard my cock is for you right now?"

I shook my head. He hadn't changed in two decades. Even his seduction technique was the same. Just like he had that night, he took my hand and placed it over his erection. "You can't tell me you don't want this," he said. "I know you, Donna. I'll bet that pretty little pussy of yours is dripping wet right now, just like it was that night."

I had to admit that he was right. I was hotter than I'd been in weeks, and if I sent him away, I'd be left horny and with only my trusty vibrator to satisfy me. "Okay," I said, giving in. "But you better have what it takes to get me off."

Then I stood up and walked out of the room, looking back only once to make sure he was following me. I led him straight down the hall and into to my bedroom, turned down the bed, tossed my robe over my dresser and lay back to watch him undress. He struggled out of his clothes, stumbling and tripping as he tried to get naked as fast as possible. I was pleased to see he was already hard for me, his knobby, veiny cock standing up straight and throbbing with desire as he climbed into bed with me.

He spent considerable time enjoying my full, soft breasts before slipping his hand down to lightly rub my steaming pussy. "My God!" he moaned, "You still have the hottest, slickest pussy I've ever felt."

He quickly replaced his hand with his mouth, and I have to give him credit for knowing his way around a vagina. His talented tongue soon had me writhing in orgasmic bliss and gushing my juices all over his face. I used to get embarrassed when I squirted like that, but then I found out that it excited the men I was with, and I now take pride in my ability to gush. Gary's reaction to me drenching his face was no different than any other man's. He was eager to lap up every last drop he could get his tongue on, which helped him get me off two more times before he finally finished. I was still trying to catch my breath when he moved up and started to mount me. He entered my pussy in one smooth stroke then froze with his balls resting against my ass, desperately trying to control himself. He was even hornier than I was, and though he tried hard, he only managed a few strokes before he gasped and discharged a deluge of creamy semen deep inside my quivering pussy.

He remained hard and buried inside me even after his early ejaculation, and after he'd had a moment to calm down again, he began pumping in and out once more. It felt damn good to have another cock between my thighs again, and the sound of his shaft thrusting in my sloppy pussy got me even hotter and wetter than I already was. I was so turned on that Gary's steady, rhythmic thrusting wasn't enough, and I begged him to fuck me harder.

"My God, you're a horny little woman, aren't you?" he excitedly exclaimed as his hips jackhammered against mine. "I want to fuck you all day long!"

My pussy was so wet that our combined cum started to squish out of me as his cock pumped inside me, and I felt the creamy liquid run down my ass and lather the tops of my thighs. I'd never felt so sloppy in my life, but my God, I loved it! We screwed for what felt like hours, and when we couldn't do it anymore, we fell asleep, his limp cock still lodged in my pussy. When he got hard again in the middle of the afternoon, I felt him press that cock inside me, and I woke up for a quickie before going back to sleep. When Scott arrived home later, he found us in bed, Gary's cock still lodged inside me.

We had dinner together and later skinny-dipped in the pool, where both men spit-roasted me for the rest of the night, just like old times. Gary spent the night at our house, the three of us entangled in our king-sized bed. Gary left the next morning, after one more quick fuck in the shower, but I told him that he should stop by next time he was in town. He'd satisfied me better than any dirty movie and vibrator ever could, and I was looking forward to having him do it again soon.

Donna