Course of Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
looniestu
looniestu
15 Followers

He positioned himself with his throbbing cock at the entrance to her cunt and forced it deeply into her, covering his cock with her cum before withdrawing from her pussy and slowly shoved his dick a little way into her anus. Slowly Stuart began fucking Lyn up her tiny little arse, gradually forcing his cock deeper an deeper as Lyn bit on the pillow, overwhelmed by the size of cock being forced into her butt. By the time Stuart had half of his cock inside of her Lyn was uncontrollable and was pushing herself back against Stuart, desperate to feel him fully inside of her. Finally it happened, Stuart's cock was fully inside Lyn's slutty arsehole and he began rythmically sliding in and out of her puckered anus.

The feeling of his cock battering her arse was almost too much for Lyn to bearas time and time again she felt his balls slapping against the cheeks of her arse as his cock invaded her. She reached once more between her legs and began fingering herself, sliding three fingers into her sopping wet cunt whilst teasing her own clit with her thumb. She forced her fingers in and out of her pussy in time with his cock plunging into her own arse.

"Oh fuck Lyn, you arse is so fucking tight," Stuart gasped, his face crimson with desire as he watched his cock dissappear once more into her stretched arsehole.

"And you feel so big in me, in my nasty little arsehole. Treat me like the slut that I am!" Lyn commanded.

With those words Stuart could feel himself approaching the point of no return and pulled his cock out of her arse and pulled her fingers from her pussy before plunging his cock into her cunt all the way to the hilt, the walls of her pussy hungrily closing around his member.

Stuart grabbed Lyn by her slender hips and began furiously fucking her, slamming his dick into her. Lyn in turn pushed back against him, desperate for his cock, desperate for him to fill her with his semen.

"Cum for me Stuart, I am your cum slut! Fill me with your seed, please I beg you!"

That did it! Stuart gave a roar as he plunged into Lyn's pussy one last time, driving his cock as deep as he could inside Lyn's fuck hole. Cum erupted from the end of his cock, spraying deep in her cunt., filling her womb with his seed. Stuart convulsed uncontrollably as wave after wave of semen filled her pussy. This in turn made Lyn cry out in joy as unexpectedly she came again, mixing her cum with his as they both collapsed exhausted on the bed.

As they lay there trying to regain their breath Stuart's flacid cock slipped from between Lyn's pussy lips and they lay spooned together, basking in the afterglow of amazing sex. Stuart reached around and playfully tweaked Lyn's nipple. In retaliation she reached behind and stroked his limp cock before pushing her arsehole back against him.

"Well," she said, " I can safely say that you are going to pass the course!"

They both began giggling uncontrollably as Stuart replied,

"My god! I just thought...I've got another two nights of this yet!"

"Yep...and don't forget the days too!"

They both then lapsed into silence as they both fell asleep, their naked bodies spooned together.

looniestu
looniestu
15 Followers
12