Court Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

He hadn't seen her come in the room. Jan was standing out side his bathroom door when she called him. "Ron." He turned to see her standing naked just out of reach. It took his breath away. She was beautiful as she stood naked before him. His cock that was half hard quickly reaches its firmness at once.

He walked towards her. Before he reached her she held up her hand for him to stop. He stopped to see what she would do. "If anyone back home ever hears a word about this I will cut off your balls."

He laughed as he reached for her and picked up her naked body and headed for his bed. "Why would I want to share this with anybody?" He laid her back on the bed and stepped back to just look at her. "You are so beautiful. I can't wait to make love to you."

"Don't wait, just fuck me. I have never felt like this before. I don't need foreplay; I just want to feel you in me." She moved farther back on the bed and let her legs move apart as she reached for his hand and pulled him down on her. "Put it in me now."

He didn't waste any time granting her wish. He moved over her and between her wide spread legs. The hair on her pussy was just as blond as the hair on her head. He could see the slit of her pussy parting the hair. He moved forward and brought his black cock to her white opening. The excitement was almost too much for him. He took a deep breath and pushed forward, his cock head pushing the lips of her blond cunt open as her entered her hot body.

He could feel her trembling from the moment his cock touched her pussy. She was as nervous as he was but wanted him as much as he wanted her. Her cunt was hot and wet as he slid deeper into her. She let out a moan as he slid deep and deeper. "Oh yes, "she whispered. "You feel so good."

Jan had never wanted to be fucked as much as she did at this moment. He wasn't the black guy with the 12 inch cock about to fuck her white body that all the stories tell about. He was only about eight inches, about what she was use to with Scott, But he was so much bigger around. His cock had to be at least as big as her wrist. What it was doing to her body was unbelievable.

He touched every nerve ending in her pussy as he finally completed his entrance. When his body finally came to a stop over her she was as full as she had ever been. "Stay right there, don't move. I want to feel you in me and on me."

"I could stay here for ever." He leaned down and sucked one nipple in his mouth. Her hands came up to hold his head as he moved from tit to tit and back again. She could feel her climax building deep in her cunt.

"You might aught to move a little, I am about to climax. "

His statement about being able to stay right where he was forever quickly went out the window. Like her he couldn't wait. He pulled back and fucked back down in her once and then again. Then it happened for both of them. He couldn't stop it from coming and he speeded up and fucked her with all the power and speed he had.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKK. I'M CUMIN!!!." She was crying out for more and more as she fucked her pussy up on his black cock with each stroke he made. Then they both were there. He drove deep and empted his hot juice deep in her welcoming cunt.

Jan felt every shot as he unloaded the largest load of juice in her she had ever had. With each shot she lifted her pussy up begging for more of the hot stuff.

Then it was over. Ron collapsed down on her. Her legs dropped from his hips to lie splayed out on the bed beside him. Her arms held him close as she felt the last of his cum draining from his cock in to her body. She could feel each beat of his heart through his cock still buried in her. Nothing she had ever felt could come close to what she was feeling now. Tears came into her eyes.

Ron raised his head to see her crying. "Did I hurt you?"

"No."

"Then why are you crying?"

"It was just so good. I never expected to do this and I sure didn't expect to love it so much."

"Then why cry about it?"

She looked up in his concerned face. "It was good for all the wrong reasons."

"How is that?"

"I just committed adultery. I broke my wedding vows. I just made love to a black man. My father and husband would kill me for doing this." She looked up at his face above hers. "Most of all I want to do it again, over and over." She pulled his face down to hers and she kissed him. Their tongues took over where they left off down stairs.

His cock never left her cunt as he regained the hardness he needed to fuck her again. This time he lasted much longer. He had her begging for him to cum time after time as she had one climax after another. When he finally came he fell over and rolled away from her. His cock came from her well fucked cunt

The week went by fast. They worked hard during the day and fucked even harder all night. Any thought of committing adultery was quickly forgotten during the hot sex between them. They both hated to leave going back home.

During the ride back they discussed what they would do once they were back home. Both knew that they would still want to be together but also knew that they had to be careful around the others. She had a job and marriage she wanted to save and he had a job that he knew he could loose if the boss ever found out about them.

Back at work Monday morning the other girls wanted to know what he was like? "He was nice and very polite. We worked well together."

One of the girls spoke up, "Is that all that happened and you were with him all week?"

"I told you all before that I am a happily married woman. I am not going to loose that for a quick fling with a handsome man, even if he is black."

At the first break the men were standing around the water cooler waiting for Ron to come down. He walked into the room and handed one of the guy's a hundred dollar bill. "You all win. I wasn't able to get to first base with her." They all laughed as they added his hundred with the other hundreds the others had tossed into the pot before.

"We told you she only looked hot. She is as cold as a potato. You or now a member of the failed to fuck Jan club."

A couple of nights later Ron told her about the club as they rested from another great fuck. She moved back over him and took his soft cock in her mouth. "Let's see if we can get this thing back up. We only have a couple of nights before Scott comes home.

A few minutes later she rolled on her back and spread her legs as she pulled him down on her. His cock slid back in her hot body just like he had been doing a lot lately. "Oh yes! You feel just as good in me as the first time. Don't ever stop fucking me!"

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers