Courtesan Ch. 06

Story Info
Timmy meets Tonya.
7.7k words
4.35
38.4k
7
0

Part 6 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

This is the sixth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

This is a fantasy. All of the people, places and organizations described in this story are creations of my imagination.

*

My wife patted my knee. "Are you ready to go up to my office?"

"Yes I am."

"Let's go." Kelly opened her car door and got out.

I followed her.

Kelly's parking spot was on the third floor of the parking ramp. We took the elevator down to the street level. When we walked out onto First Avenue I couldn't stop myself from staring at the doorway to Smithson Jewelers across the street. I sighed as thought back to the previous Thursday night and remembered the cold, miserable hours that I'd spent huddled in that space waiting for Kelly to come out of the Whetmore building.

My wife noticed my distraction and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

I pointed at the jewelry store. "Last Thursday night I froze my butt off standing in that doorway waiting for you to come out of your office."

Kelly shook her head. "Timmy I'm sorry that you had to do that." And then she smiled at me. "But I'm so glad that you did. My secret life was slowly destroying our marriage. I'm terrified to think about what might have eventually happened to us if you hadn't intervened."

I took my wife's hand and held it. "Whether it happened this week, next week or next month, it was a matter of time before I was finally going to figure out what was going on. I think today we've done a pretty good job of establishing the fact that I still love you and you still love me. Our love for each other is pretty strong. I don't think either of us would have let our marriage collapse."

Kelly didn't say anything, she just squeezed my hand. That was enough. That little squeeze spoke volumes.

We walked into the lobby of the Whetmore Building and rode the elevator up to the fifty-second floor. I smiled as the elevator doors opened and we stepped into the oak paneled alcove. It had been less than seven hours since the first time I'd entered that alcove, but so much had happened during those seven hours that it actually felt like days.

I opened the glass doors that led into the headquarters of JTandR and looked around. I was shocked. It was just after six o'clock on a Wednesday. I was expecting that the premises would be deserted, but that wasn't the case at all. The office was bustling with activity.

I glanced at the front desk. Janet Collins was gone, but there was another woman sitting there. She was about the same age as Janet, and just as attractive. It appeared that the partners had a strict criteria that they followed when they hired a receptionist.

Kelly called to the woman. "Hi Colleen."

She looked up and smiled when she saw my wife. "Hi Kelly, it's nice to see you. Everyone misses you."

Kelly nodded. "I miss everyone too."

"What brings you to JTandR tonight?"

"I'm meeting Tonya. She told me that I could keep some of my clothes."

"I don't see why you shouldn't. They're going to throw them all out on Friday." Colleen picked up her telephone. "I'll call Tonya and tell her that you're here."

"Tell her that I'll be in my old office."

Colleen nodded.

Kelly grabbed my hand. "Come on Timmy, my office is this way." She pulled me down the corridor that led off to the right. When we got to the end of that corridor Kelly stopped and opened a door. It led into another much shorter hallway. There were three doors on each side of this hall. Kelly went to the second door on the right.

As she opened the door she said, "This is my old office."

We stepped inside. Kelly left the door open.

I looked around. It was an unusually furnished office. It looked more like an elegant boudoir. The walls were painted a light shade of pink and the carpeting was the color of French vanilla ice cream. In one corner there was a small wooden desk and a padded desk chair. A large overstuffed brown leather chair similar to the ones I'd seen in Martin Jackson's office sat in front of the desk.

In the opposite corner there was another larger wooden desk and another padded desk chair. This desk was pushed up against the wall. A large mirror had been mounted on the wall above the desk and another mirror, this one full length, occupied the space on the wall next to the desk. The desk was covered with an assortment of ornate cut glass bottles and several delicately carved and decorated wooden boxes. I assumed that the bottles were filled with a variety of perfumes and the boxes contained the cosmetics and jewelry that my wife wore on her dates.

There was a door on each end of the wall across from the door that we'd just come through. Between these two doors was a large, very comfortable looking brown leather couch. Above the couch there were two elegantly framed paintings. Both of them were classical full length portraits of nude females.

The masculine feel of the brown leather couch and the chair in front of the desk made them seem out of place in this otherwise overtly feminine room. I suspected that they were here so that the three partners could relax in comfort while my wife entertained them.

Kelly walked over to one of the doors. As she opened it she pointed to the other door. "If you need to use it, there's a full bathroom in there."

I shook my head. "No I'm okay."

She nodded and went through the other door. I followed her and found myself in a large walk in closet. A closet rod extended for the entire length of the wall opposite the door. An assortment of dresses, women's suits and long filmy negligee's hung from this rod. A rack of shelves that extended from the floor to the ceiling had been built on the wall next to the door. These shelves were filled with a collection of expensive looking women's shoes. At each end of the closet there was a large dresser.

Kelly walked over to the dresser at the right end of the closet and opened one of the middle drawers. It was filled with sets of lingerie.

My wife was just starting to sort through the lingerie when I heard a voice behind me.

"Oh your in here."

I turned. A gorgeous middle aged blond was standing in the closet doorway.

As soon as she heard the voice Kelly set the lingerie down and turned around. There was a warm smile on her face. She glanced at me and the warm smile turned into a devilish grin. She walked over to the woman, put her arms around her neck and kissed her full on the lips. The older woman put her arms around Kelly and returned the kiss with passion.

I leaned awkwardly against the rack of shoes and watched as my wife and this older woman lasciviously made out with each other right in front of me.

When they finally broke apart they both took a breath and then the older woman said, "Well that was quite a greeting."

Kelly laughed. "I wanted to be sure that my little pussy husband understands the full scope of our friendship."

The woman shook her head. "Pussy husband? That's an interesting name for the man you generally describe as the most wonderful human being on the face of the planet."

The woman turned to me. "I"m Tonya Lewis. I assume that you're Tim Jamieson."

I nodded.

She extended her hand "Tim it's a pleasure to finally meet you."

I shook her hand and said, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you too Tonya. Please call me Timmy."

She smiled at me. It was a wonderfully endearing smile. "Very well."

Tonya turned to Kelly. "Let's go back into your office and sit down on the couch. I want to hear about everything that's happened in the past week, but first I want you to explain that hot kiss you just gave me and why you're referring to the man you've always described as the love of your life as your little pussy husband."

I followed Tonya and Kelly out of the closet. Tonya sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to her. "Timmy why don't you sit here between Kelly and me."

I sat down next to Tonya and Kelly sat on the other side of me.

As soon as all three of us were settled Tonya looked at my wife and said, "All right Kelly, what's going on?"

Kelly thought for a moment and then she sighed. "Tonya I've kind of been neglecting Timmy for a while."

Tonya shook her head. "Neglecting him? I don't understand, for the past year you've spent every day at work describing this man as the greatest husband in the entire world. How could you have possibly been neglecting him?"

"Well I've been a little distant from him lately. I guess you could say that I've been emotionally and physically unavailable." Kelly paused and took a deep breath. "And I've been lying to him."

Tonya stared at my wife for a moment and then she said. "Kelly are you telling me that the rumors are true?"

"What rumors?"

"You created quite a stir last Friday when you came into the office and suddenly resigned. After you left the partners spent a full hour in a private meeting with the firm's lawyers. Everyone was dying to know what was going on. A rumor started circulating that your husband didn't know that you were working as a hostess. I told everyone that the rumor had to be nonsense. I didn't believe you would ever do that to Timmy."

Kelly stared at the floor and quietly whispered. "I was very stupid."

Tonya looked at me. "You really didn't know?"

I nodded.

"Kelly, how could you have possibly been that stupid? You're a smart woman. You went to Kelroy. Keisha, Mandy and I would give anything to have a man like Timmy and now it turns out that you've been lying to him for the past year!" The volume of Tonya's voice had been gradually increasing . By the time she'd said the last few words she was yelling .

Tonya stopped and took a deep breath. That calmed her. In a quieter voice, she asked; "What do you mean when you say that you've been distant and emotionally and physically unavailable? Are you saying that Timmy hasn't been getting any sex?"

Kelly quietly answered, "Yes."

"Kelly! For the past six months you've been boinking at least four different guys a week and now you're telling me that you were not only lying to your husband about it; you were also leaving him high and dry during that time." Tonya patted my shoulder. "You told all of us that you loved this man. How could you possibly have been that cruel to him?"

My wife started to cry.

Tonya looked at me. "I imagine that you're going to divorce her."

I shook my head. "No I'm not. In fact, I've already forgiven her."

Kelly looked at me, but she didn't say anything.

Slowly shaking her head, Tonya said; "Timothy Jamieson, you certainly are a prince." She laughed. "If you ever get tired of Kelly, come look me up. I can assure you that I would know exactly how to treat a man like you."

I laughed. "Actually that's kind of what I'm hoping for, but first let's finish filling you in on everything that's happened."

I put my arm around Kelly and kissed her cheek. "My wife has already done a pretty good job of beating herself up about what she's done. I don't think we need to add to that. As I just said, I've already forgiven her and we're moving on."

Looking at Tonya, I said; "Kelly considers you to be her best friend, so I want you to understand what's happened and why we think she acted the way she did."

Tonya nodded. "All right."

For the next half hour I described the events that led up to Kelly's resignation. I started by telling Tonya how, while we were in college, Kelly had dated and slept with other men with my full knowledge and approval. I went on to talk about the vow of fidelity that Kelly made to me on our wedding day, and tried to explain the reasons that prompted her to make that vow.

After that I chronicled some of the key events of our life together after Kelly went to work for JTandR. Tonya was particularly attentive when I told her how my wife had gradually evolved into the dominant partner in our marriage and I had become increasingly submissive to her.

It became more difficult for all of us when I started describing the deterioration of our relationship that had occurred during the past year. Tonya was a good friend. I could tell that she wanted to chastise Kelly, but she resisted the urge. Instead she listened in patient silence.

I went on to tell Tonya about the events of the past week. I mentioned my meeting with Martin Jackson that morning. I didn't include any details other than to tell her that he was the one who'd finally told me that Kelly had been working as a hostess and what that meant. I finished by recounting the key points of the discussion that Kelly and I'd had that afternoon. I wanted to try to help Tonya understand why Kelly had acted the way she did.

When I was done Tonya looked at Kelly and said, "Your mother and sisters really did a number on you, didn't they?"

My wife nodded. "Yes, I guess they did."

Tonya turned to me. "And you're ready to forgive Kelly for all of that?"

I shrugged. "I love her and I want to be with her. Forgiving her is the only course of action that makes any sense to me." I chuckled, "Besides, I want to forgive her."

"Timmy you are a prince." Tonya turned to Kelly. "And young lady, you are a moron; but you're a lovable moron. Please promise me that you'll never ever lie to this wonderful man again."

Kelly smiled. It was the first time she'd smiled in almost an hour. "I promise."

Tonya looked at both of us. "All right, so what are your plans for the future?"

I laughed. "We're still trying to cope with the past. I think right now were living from day to day."

Kelly giggled. "It's more like hour to hour."

I nodded. "The only thing I know for certain is that I have to be at work at six o'clock tomorrow morning."

My wife turned and stared at me. "Six o'clock tomorrow morning? When did the newspaper start making you come in that early?"

"I didn't tell you, did I? When I moved out of the house I realized that I'd need more money than I could earn at "The Crier" so I took a part time job at a convenience store."

Kelly shrieked, "A convenience store!"

"Yes, that's right. It's called Kirby's Quick Stop. I work from six until ten every morning."

"Well you can quit right now! You're back living at home again and we have plenty of money. You do not need to work at a convenience store."

I smiled at my wife. "Yes I do. I promised the owner that I'd work there and I intend to keep my word until he can find someone to replace me."

"But a convenience store? You might get killed in a holdup."

Tonya reached across me and patted my wife's knee. "Kel, this is why you love this man so much and it's why I'm quickly falling in love with him too. He's true to his word and completely trustworthy. He made a promise and he needs to keep it. Don't try to prevent him from doing that."

Kelly sighed. "You're right Tonnie." Turning to me, she said; "Promise me that if someone comes in to rob the store, you won't try to be a hero. Please tell me that you'll just give them all the money."

I laughed. "All right, I promise."

Tonya looked at both of us. "I think it's time for us to get back to my first questions. What was that hot kiss all about and why were you calling Timmy your little pussy husband?"

Kelly smiled. "I feel very bad about neglecting him and I'm starting a concentrated effort to try to make up for it. That's why I'm here getting the lingerie. Timmy feels bad that I've been wearing all this sexy clothing for other men, but I've never worn any of it for him. I agree with him. Tonight I intend to put on a lingerie fashion show that will blow my sweet little man's mind."

Tonya grinned at her. "Kelly honey, that's a wonderful idea. If I didn't have to work tonight I'd offer to join you and give him a double show."

Kelly reached over and squeezed my hand. "I think my baby might like that. Maybe on your next night off you could come over for dinner. Timmy is an outstanding cook."

Tonya smiled at us. "I'd like that. Now let's get back to the questions. The fashion show is a wonderful idea, but it doesn't explain the kiss or the pussy husband remark."

"It is related. I'm trying to be totally honest with Timmy. Before I brought him up here to meet you I told him that you and I had been lovers."

Tonya nodded. "Considering everything that's happened, I think that was a good idea." She looked at me. "Did that upset you?"

"At first it made me nervous. I was afraid that Kelly was telling me that she'd become a lesbian and that she was planning to leave me so that she could be with you."

"You know that's not true, don't you?" Tonya's voice was soft and soothing.

"Yes."

She looked at Kelly. "So why the hot kiss? Were you trying to scare the poor guy to death?"

Kelly shook her head. "No, after I was done reassuring Timmy that I loved him and that I wasn't going to leave him, I started to worry that he might hate me because I occasionally played with women. When I asked him about that he very hesitantly admitted that he not only didn't hate me, he found it kind of exciting."

"That really shouldn't surprise you Kelly. Think about some of the parties at Eagle Lake and Evergreen. Watching two women make love is a pretty big fantasy for a lot of men."

Kelly's expression suddenly changed to a look of fear. "Tonya, I haven't told Timmy about the parties."

"Well I think it might be time."

I put my hand up. "No, she can tell me when she's ready."

Kelly patted my knee. "Thank you, but no, I can do it now." She took a deep breath. "Sometimes the partners hold sex parties at Eagle Lake and Evergreen. Usually there will be five or six men at these parties, sometimes a few more. Both estates have special rooms set up for sex shows. The rooms have a king sized bed in the middle, with about a dozen comfortable chairs placed in a circle around the bed." My wife hesitated for a moment and then she whispered, "Sometimes Tonya and I were the show. We'd make love on the bed while the men watched."

Kelly buried her face in her hands. "Timmy, I'm so sorry."

I leaned over and gently kissed the back of her neck. "It's okay, I still don't hate you. In fact, I still love you and I still want to be married to you."

Kelly sat up and looked at me. "Timmy are you sure?"

"Yes, but I don't think we should tell your mother or your sisters about this."

All three of us burst out laughing.

Once we settled down again Tonya smiled at Kelly. "Okay that explains the hot kiss. You were putting on a little show for Timmy."

"Yes I was." Kelly poked me in the ribs. "If you're interested, we can do a whole lot more than kiss."

I blushed.

Tonya laughed. "Kel, he is absolutely adorable. I think I might try to steal him from you."

"You can't have him, but I might be willing to share him with you."

Tonya leaned over and nuzzled my ear. "Did you hear that Timmy? Your wife might let me borrow you once in a while. Believe me, I know just what to do with a cute little guy like you." Her voice dropped to a very seductive whisper. "Kelly told me that you eat pussy better than anyone she's ever met. Is that true?"

Totally flustered by Tonya's aggressive teasing, I just barely managed to stammer out; "I ah, I don't..."

Thankfully Kelly intervened. "Tonnie, you're scaring him to death."

Tonya patted my thigh. "Sorry sweetie, I was just having fun. I didn't mean to frighten you."

I nervously answered, "It's okay, sometimes I'm just a little shy around women."

Tonya looked at Kelly. "He really is priceless, isn't he?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers