Courtesan Ch. 16

Story Info
After dinner it's time to play.
13.5k words
4.42
38.5k
11
0

Part 16 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

This is the sixteenth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous fifteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

I stepped into the living room, As soon as they heard me Chris and Kelly broke off their kiss and looked up at me. Kelly smiled. "It's about time you got here slave boy. We thought we might have to start without you."

Kelly stared at me. After a moment she said, "Dicklet, you're a little overdressed for this party. Why don't you strip down to your panties. I think it's time that Mr. Kendricks finds out just what a dainty little sissy you really are."

I balked. It wasn't that I wanted to be disobedient, it's just that taking off your trousers and showing another man that you're wearing lace panties is rather embarrassing. It's even more embarrassing if that man is tall and handsome and happens to be your wife's boyfriend.

Kelly noticed my hesitation and in a very firm voice said, "Yes dicklet, it will be humiliating; but believe me, this is only the first of many indignities that you're going to have to endure in front of Mr. Kendricks."

Suddenly my wife's voice softened. "Timmy, this is what you want isn't it?"

I thought for a moment and then I sighed and smiled at her. "Yes Ms. Mason, it is."

"Well then, what are you waiting for?"

I took a deep breath and began to undress. I moved slowly. I was once again both excited and scared. I took off my shirt, shoes and socks first. I'm sure that my face was a shade of deep crimson when I finally unbuckled my belt, lowered my zipper and pulled my pants down exposing my lace panties.

As soon as I stepped out of my trousers Kelly nudged her boyfriend and said; "They really are cute on the little sissy, aren't they."

Chris chuckled. "They're just perfect."

I was mortified.

Kelly stood up and stepped around the coffee table. "Now that you're appropriately attired for this party, it's time to do the same for me." She walked over to me and turned around. "I want you to undress me for my boyfriend."

My heart was racing. Every nerve in my body was tingling. I glanced at Chris. There was an excited grin on his face and his huge erection was obscenely jutting straight up from his open trousers.

I unfastened the clasp at the top of my wife's dress and then I grasped the pull on the zipper. I was moving slowly. I think all three of us wanted to prolong and savor this moment.

I looked at Chris again. He was staring at me with an expression of triumph. I understood. I was obediently giving him my wife and he was relishing the role of the conquering stud.

Taking a deep breath, I inched the zipper down the back of Kelly's dress. When it was fully open I gave the skirt a gentle tug and let the dress fall to her ankles.

Kelly stepped out of the clump of rumpled white chiffon around her feet and said, "Dicklet, pick up my dress and lay it across the back of the chair over there." She laughed. "We're going to be using the couch and you certainly aren't going to be allowed to sit in any chairs for the remainder of this evening. At least not in our presence."

My wife glared at me with mock impatience while I picked up her dress. It was apparent that she was now feeling very dominant and sadistic. I suspected that the moments of tender reassurance from her were over for the remainder of the evening.

After carefully straightening Kelly's dress, I laid it across the back of the chair. As soon as I was finished she gave me further directions, "Now pull the coffee table away from the couch. We're going to need a little play space."

I quickly complied. My entire body was surging with electric excitement.

Once I was done Kelly nodded approvingly and said, "Very good dicklet. You really do make an excellent servant."

I beamed at my wife. Her praise made me feel like dancing with joy and then I looked at her, really looked at her.

Kelly turned to me and extended her hand but I didn't respond. At that moment I couldn't. My attention was focused on her nearly naked body. I was mesmerized. The white lingerie and high heeled shoes that she was wearing were the perfect compliment for her long blond hair and soft milky skin. She was indeed a goddess.

Kelly noticed my stupor and immediately understood it's cause. Smiling at me, she slowly shook her head and then made a quick nod towards her boyfriend. It was almost like she was saying, this is not for you slaveboy. Tonight my body belongs to that handsome man sitting on the couch..

She motioned with her fingers. I took her extended hand, but it was more of an automatic response than an overt action.

"Present me to my boyfriend."

I took a quick glance at Chris, but my gaze immediately returned to my wife. I was still captivated by her divine beauty. Her long blond hair piled in loose curls around her shoulders. Her large firm breasts stood proud, her nipples erect. I could almost hear them begging to be fondled and teased. The white garter belt served as the perfect frame for her smoothly shaved pussy. I yearned with envy as I realized that the sweet cleft that I so enjoyed tasting now waited to receive the attention of another man.

"Timmy, I know that you heard me. I will not tolerate disobedience from you, especially tonight. Unless you wish to be spanked I suggest that you comply with my direction immediately."

Chris held up his hand. "Kelly, stop. This is too much. The poor guy is mortified with embarrassment."

"No Chris, I won't stop. Timmy and I both agreed that we wanted to push our limits tonight. If I'm making a demand that my babydoll can't bear to fulfill he can always say check. That's why we have a safe word."

Kelly's words snapped me out of my reverie. I wasn't hesitating because I was humiliated. I was simply overwhelmed by the situation. Standing next to my gorgeous wife as she was about to give herself to another man had overloaded my senses. For a moment my brain seemed to have shut down.

I quickly pulled myself together. I could see a hint of concern creeping into Kelly's eyes. I needed to reassure her that I was all right and that she was in fact not pushing me too hard.

I smiled at her and said, "Ms. Mason, I beg you not to do that. Please don't force me present you to your boyfriend."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she grinned and said; "Timmy honey, I really was starting to get scared that I might have pushed you too far."

I shook my head no and gave her a sly little wink.

From the couch Chris suddenly yelled, "Check!"

We both turned and looked at him.

He threw his arms up. "What in the world just happened?"

Kelly and I both started chuckling. Kelly smiled at Chris and said, "My little babydoll was using our code to tell me that I not only wasn't pushing him too far, he was actually enjoying what I was doing."

I looked at Chris and shrugged. "I'm sorry, the situation was getting so exciting that my brain kind of overloaded for a moment. I mean Kelly is incredibly gorgeous right now and I have to admit that your big dick is pretty imposing when it's sticking straight up like that."

Giggling, Kelly said; "It really is, isn't it."

Chris shook his head. "All right, I'm sorry. I should have had more faith in the rules of your game." He shrugged. "You have to remember that this sexual domination stuff is all pretty new to me. I've watched Kelly, Keisha and Tonya play with Mandy, but this is the first time I've ever been a participant."

I smiled at Chris. "Hey, there's no need to apologize. You started to feel uncomfortable about what was happening. That's the purpose of the word check. I'm glad you used it. I don't think there was anything wrong with asking to take a moment to clarify how each of us felt about what was occurring. Frankly your concern makes me even happier that you're with us."

"Well I'm still sorry, I feel like I destroyed the mood."

I nodded. "Maybe, but it will also help us be more confident when we play in the future."

My wife sat down next to her boyfriend and kissed his cheek. "Chris Kendricks, you are a very sweet man. It's one of the many reasons that I'm glad that you're our friend."

Kelly started unbuttoning his shirt. "Now let's get these clothes off of you. You're the only one who's still overdressed."

After she finished unbuttoning Chris's shirt, Kelly slipped it off of his shoulders and tossed it to me. "Timmy, lay this on the couch next my dress. Be careful with it, he's going to have to wear it when he goes home tonight."

As I was laying the shirt across the back of the chair I said; "Ms. Mason, why don't you suggest to Mr. Kendricks that he bring an extra shirt and some clean underwear the next time he comes to visit. When he leaves he can wear the clean clothes home and I'll wash and iron his dirty clothes while I'm doing our laundry."

Kelly pulled Chris's trousers off of his legs. As she handed them to me she asked, "Would you really be willing to do that Timmy?"

I grinned at her. "Of course I would. I wouldn't be a very good slave if I wasn't willing to do that for you."

I laid Chris's pants across the back of the chair and turned back to Kelly. She was holding out Chris's socks, boxer shorts and tee shirt. She was giggling.

I took the underwear from her. After I neatly laid it next to Chris's trousers and shirt I asked. "Ms. Mason, what are you giggling about?"

Kelly grinned at me. "It's going to be very easy for me to get used to having a slave."

I winked at her. "That's not hard to understand. Remember, it's your destiny to have a slave. I think it comes naturally to you."

My wife gasped and then she said, "Oh my! That just made my pussy tingle."

Chris shook his head. "You two are having way too much fun. I know I just told you that I don't know very much about this sexual domination stuff, but I'm still fairly certain that a dominatrix is supposed to be cold hearted and steely eyed when she's dealing with her slave. You two act more like a married couple from a television situation comedy."

Kelly laughed. "I watched a lot of television when I was a little girl and I don't remember any comedies where the wife's boyfriend was sitting in the living room naked with his giant dick sticking straight up in the air."

Chris waved his hands. "Yeah, yeah okay, maybe the situation comedy wasn't a great analogy, but you know what I mean. You two can't stop giggling and playing with each other."

My wife looked at her boyfriend. "Does that bother you?"

He vigorously shook his head. "No, no; not at all. In fact it makes me even more excited about the idea of hanging around with you guys."

Kelly tapped Chris on the knee. "You do remember that just a few minutes ago you said the word check."

He shrugged. "I know and that's part of what amazes me. You two seem to be able to effortlessly slip in and out of this game you play. It's almost like you're both able to turn it on and off at will."

I looked at Kelly. "Can I try to respond to that?"

She nodded. "Certainly; in fact I'm very interested to hear what you're going to say."

I smiled at her and then I turned to Chris. "Part of what your talking about is due to the fact that we're both new to this game. So are you. That's why you had to say the word check. You were nervous about how I was feeling. Kelly and I slip in and out of the game for the same reason. We both occasionally need reassurance. Kelly needs to know that she's not really over stepping a boundary and inadvertently causing me either emotional or physical pain." I winked at her. "Or at least emotional or physical pain that's beyond what I'm willing or able to tolerate."

Kelly giggled. "Trying to find that limit is turning out to be quite a bit of fun."

Chris shook his head. "See! That's exactly what I'm talking about. The two of you can't be serious for more than one minute at a time."

I chuckled. "That's a separate question. Let me finish trying to respond to your first comment before we move on."

Chris nodded.

"I also need reassurance. Mostly I need to be reassured that my wife still loves me. I mean, look at the current situation. You're sitting on the couch with that great big dick that I know Kelly absolutely adores and I'm standing in front of you wearing a pair of lace panties. Kelly is about to give you a blow job and while she's doing it she's going to make me lick her asshole. You have to admit that the potential for feelings of insecurity on my part is really quite high. An occasional smile or word of reassurance from my wife is very welcome."

"There's another reason that I can't always be a cold hearted, steely eyed dominatrix with Timmy and it's very important to me."

Chris and I both looked at Kelly.

"Earlier tonight I told you that Timmy is the love of my life and that is true. He's the love of my life for many reasons. He's smart, funny, wise and incredibly fun to be around. Yes, both of us love kinky sex games. I admit that I do get a huge thrill from being a sadistic, dominant bitch and my babydoll obviously gets a kick out of being a masochistic submissive wimp. Sometimes we laugh about how well we compliment each other."

Kelly sighed. "I enjoy our kinky sex games, but I'd give them up in a flash if it meant that I wouldn't any longer get to enjoy my husbands wonderful, interesting, sweet and funny personality."

She smiled at her boyfriend. "Chris, tonight's dinner was very exciting. I loved making Timmy wait on us, but some evenings I'm going to want the three of us to sit together at the kitchen table so that we can eat, drink and laugh like the three close friends that I hope we'll become."

Kelly patted the spot on the couch on the side away from Chris. "Babydoll, since we still seem to be taking a break, why don't you come over here and sit next to us."

As I sat down next to Kelly and Chris I playfully shook my head in mock innocence and said, "Hey, what can I say. Nobody ever said, uncheck."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "I thought you were a writer, now I discover that you're also a lawyer."

"See! That's another example of what I was talking about."

Kelly rubbed Chris's shoulder. "Do you want Timmy and I to stop teasing each other?"

He chuckled. "No absolutely not. I just want to get to know the two of you well enough to be able to start teasing you too."

My wife leaned over. She kissed Chris on the cheek and then she grabbed his huge cock and gave it a firm squeeze. "I know an excellent way to become better acquainted with someone."

Chris grinned at Kelly and said;. "Oh yeah? Does it involve this?" He wrapped his arms around my wife and gave her a long, deep kiss on the lips.

Kelly responded. They were quickly locked in a passionate embrace.

That was fine, but I was now sitting on the couch next to them. It was an awkward situation. I pretended to cough and then I waited for a moment. They ignored me and kept kissing. I waited some more. They still kept making out. I finally decided that I had to say something. Cautiously, I tapped my wife on the shoulder and said; "Kelly, I'm sitting here next to you."

Kelly broke off the kiss with her boyfriend and turned. Looking at me with an annoyed expression, she said; "Well I guess we'll just have to do something about that, won't we."

She winked at me and I nodded to her. I knew what was about to happen.

Kelly said, "Uncheck". And then she cocked her arm and gave me a vicious slap across the face. "Get the fuck back on the floor pussyboy. You have absolutely no business sitting on a couch next to your superiors."

I jumped off the couch. As I kneeled at my wife's feet I heard Chris say, "How the hell does she change her mood that quickly?"

I wanted to explain to Chris that Kelly had the talent to be a consummate actress. It was one of the reasons she was so good at playing sex games and so valued as a hostess by JTand R. I didn't. At that moment I thought it was prudent to be submissive, obedient and very quiet.

Kelly looked down at me kneeling at her feet and smiled. I immediately recognized that this smile was different. This wasn't the warm, reassuring smile that she'd given me a few minutes earlier. This was a smile of triumph and conquest. My wife was pleased. She had exercised her new power over me and I'd responded quickly and obediently.

"That's a much more appropriate place for a submissive little sissy like you." Kelly extended her foot. "Kiss my toes sissyboy. It's time for you to demonstrate your unwavering devotion to me." She patted Chris's thigh. "And I want you to do it while this incredibly handsome man is making love to me."

Kelly's words sent a surge of excitement through me. I'd been fantasizing about this moment for the entire afternoon and now it was actually starting. Kelly and Chris were going to cuckold me while I watched. Breathlessly, I cradled my wife's foot in my hands and started kissing and licking her toes.

As soon as she felt my lips touch her feet, Kelly pulled Chris's face to hers and whispered. "Kiss me, I'm yours. I've been waiting all day for this moment."

Being careful to continue kissing Kelly's toes, I discreetly peeked up. I saw Chris and my wife stare longingly into each others eyes and then Chris pressed his lips against Kelly's and they kissed.

As I watched my wife and her boyfriend kiss, I could see their excitement building. Kelly reached over and wrapped her fingers around Chris's erect cock. He responded by slipping his hand to her thigh. When Kelly felt Chris toying with the clasp that attached her garter belt to her stocking top she parted her legs and exposed her naked pussy.

I could see that Kelly was aroused. Her engorged clitoris was poking out of the delicate fold that normally hid it from view. The sweet cleft of her pussy, that secret place that I loved to worship with my tongue, was coated with beads of moisture.

I held my breath as Chris slid his hand over to that magical spot. For the very first time I saw another man touch my wife's aroused sex.

I fervently kissed and licked Kelly's toes. This was partially a response to the excitement created by the scene I was watching, but there was also another reason. I didn't want to give my wife any cause to glance down at me. I was afraid that she might send me away if she caught me peeking at her and her lover.

Chris slipped first one and then two fingers into Kelly's cunt. When she felt the presence of his fingers Kelly let out a small gasp, but then she spread her legs wider for him and pumped his stiff erection with even greater intensity.

For a moment they both seemed to be lost in a swirl of sexual heat, but suddenly Kelly stopped pumping her boyfriend's cock. Sliding her hand over to her own sex, she grasped Chris's hand and held it still. After a second she pulled it away from her cunt and brought his fingers to her lips.

Kelly pushed on my face with her toes and said, "Look up here cuckboy."

Cautiously, I looked up at my wife. She smiled at me as she put her lover's fingers in her mouth and lasciviously started sucking them. After several seconds of this she took Chris's fingers out of her mouth, kissed him on the lips and again looked down at me. "Dicklet, it's time for us to show Mr. Kendricks just what a pathetic little cuckold wimp you really are."

Kelly stared at me. There was a sadistic fire in her eyes. It scared me; but even more it aroused me. Shaking with excitement, I bowed my head and looked at the floor. I didn't return her gaze. I was Kelly's humble slave. I wasn't positive about the etiquette, but it seemed to me that a well behaved slave should always avert his eyes when he's challenged by his mistress.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers