Courtesan Ch. 26

Story Info
After Antoine, Gary and Chris leave the party continues.
7k words
4.4
25.2k
7
0

Part 26 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

This is the twenty-sixth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous twenty-five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

Mandy and I had just finished fucking. We were lying on the couch, wrapped in each others arms, totally relaxed. At that moment, I think both of us would have been happy to lie on that couch and drift off into a gentle, contented sleep.

That wasn't going to be an option.

We'd only been lying there for a short time when the den door opened and Antoine walked out into hall. As he was tucking his shirt into his trousers he looked back into the den and said, "Thanks Tonnie, you were wonderful. That was just what I needed."

From inside the den we could hear Tonya's voice. "You were pretty wonderful too Toine. I'll see you tomorrow night at Eagle Lake."

Antoine nodded. "I'll be there, 6:00 o'clock, right?"

"Yes, Martin and the associates will be arriving at 6:30. That will give us a half hour to get ready. You're going to be with Madeline Cross. You've entertained her before. She's with that investment firm in Chicago. You remember her, don't you."

Antoine smiled. "Oh yes, I remember Madeline. She's an attractive middle aged blond with a very nice figure. I'll check my notes, but I'm reasonably certain that she's married to a big time Chicago real estate broker and has two kids. She's a very elegant and refined woman." He laughed. "Until she gets into the bedroom and then she turns into a real slut. She has a thing for sucking big black cocks."

Tonya laughed. "My kind of girl."

Antoine chuckled. "Mine too."

"Goodnight Toine."

"Goodnight Tonnie."

Antoine walked over to the guest bedroom door and knocked. "Hey Gary, wrap it up in there. It's after midnight. We have to get you back to your hotel room. You have an early plane to catch in the morning."

From the other side of the closed door Gary answered. "Yeah, okay; give me a minute. I have to get dressed.

Chuckling, Antoine said; "All right, I'll be waiting in the living room."

He turned, as soon as he started walking towards the living room he saw us and smiled. "Well it certainly looks like the two of you have been having a good time."

I rolled off of Mandy and stood up.

Mandy sat up. She looked at Antoine with a twinkle in her eye and said, "Timmy taught me to dance."

Antoine stared at Mandy with a puzzled expression. After a moment he grinned at both of us and said, "They gave us dancing lessons in my high school physical education class, but I'm quite sure that we kept our clothes on and I don't remember using any couches."

Mandy winked at him. "I think this was a little more intimate form of dancing than they tried to teach you in high school."

"I think I'd like to learn a little bit more about this."

"Maybe on our next night off we can have a little dance class." Mandy playfully poked me in the ribs. "Professor Babydoll can be our instructor."

Looking at me with raised eyebrows, Antoine queried; "Professor Babydoll?"

I chuckled. "It's an honorary title bestowed on me by Madam Nymph."

Antoine laughed. "Tonnie and I had a wonderful time in the den, but I think we might have had even more fun if we'd stayed out here with the two of you."

The guest bedroom door opened. All three of us watched as Gary stepped out into the hall. As soon as he saw us he smiled and walked into the living room. "Toine, I'm ready to go."

Antoine smiled at his friend. "Hey Gary, did you have a good time with Keisha?"

Gary shook his head. "Toine, she was absolutely fabulous. Keisha has to be the most sensual woman that I've ever met."

I looked at Mandy with raised eyebrows. I'd already dismissed Gary as an unsophisticated boor. His description of Keisha as a sensual woman made me wonder if I'd judged him too quickly.

Mandy gave me a subtle nod. She was apparently having the same thought.

Antoine grinned at his friend. "She is fun, so are Tonya, Kelly and Mandy. All four of these women understand how to have a good time."

"Damn right we do, and we also know how to entertain a couple of yokels like the two of you."

We all looked down the hallway. Keisha was standing in front of the guest bedroom door. She was naked. I stared at her for a moment. I couldn't help myself, she truly was both a beautiful and sensual woman.

Antoine started laughing. Gary looked at Keisha with a wounded, almost puppy dog expression. I was definitely revising my opinion of him. This was a very sensitive man.

Keisha noticed Gary's hang dog face and realized that she'd hurt his feelings. She walked over to him, put her arms around his neck and softly kissed him on the lips. "Sweetheart, I was just teasing. Antoine and I rip on each other all the time. You're an excellent lover and I had a very good time tonight."

Gary smiled at her.

"Hey big guy, the next time you're in town I get you. Keisha can have your yokel friend."

We all turned. Tonya was standing in front of the den door. She was also naked.

Throwing his arms up in mock dismay, Antoine said; "Hey how did I suddenly become the bad guy?"

Tonya walked over and poked him in the ribs. "You're not a bad guy, but life would be so dull for Keish and me if we didn't have you to tease."

He laughed. "At least it's good to know that I'll always have a place in your lives."

Giggling, Keisha said; "We might eventually get tired of you, but I'm absolutely certain that we'll always have a warm place for that big black snake you have hanging between your legs."

Antoine touched his hand to his head in an exaggerated femme fatale gesture. "I'll always be nothing but a piece of meat to the two of you."

We all started laughing.

Gary grabbed his friend's arm. "On that note I think it's time for us to leave."

Grinning, Antoine said; "I wholeheartedly agree." And then he turned to me. "Timmy, thank you for a wonderful dinner and a magnificent evening."

Gary extended his hand. "Timmy, thank you for including me. You and your wife throw a fabulous dinner party. I visit this city several times a year. Antoine always knows when I'm coming. If you'll have me, I would love another dinner invitation."

Taking his hand, I smiled at him and said, "I glad you enjoyed yourself Mr. Simon, I'm sure..."

Before I could say anything more Mandy interrupted me. "I'm sorry Mr. Simon, but dicklet is just a slave in this household. Any decisions about who is invited to the social functions held here are strictly up to his Mistress, Ms. Monroe. I'm certain that if you ask him, Mr. Carter will gladly relay your desire for another invitation to her."

Gary was a bit flustered by Mandy's intervention. He looked at her and then he looked at me. Finally he turned to Antoine. "Will you tell Kelly?"

Antoine smiled. "Of course I will. Come on, it's late; let's get going."

All four of us walked them to the front door. As they were leaving Antoine looked at Tonya. "Tonnie I won't go looking for Realtors with you in the morning. I'm sure that you, Keish, Mandy and Kelly can do an excellent job of that without my help, but keep me posted, okay. If you do start looking at houses, give me a call. Otherwise I'll see you at Eagle Lake at 6:00."

Tonya smiled. "I'll call you in the afternoon and give you an update."

We were all naked, so as soon as Antoine and Gary left the house we quickly closed the door behind them.

Once they were gone Tonya said, "Timmy I'm thirsty, do you have any diet soda?"

I nodded. "Come on, let's go to the kitchen. This is Kelly Mason's house. We're always well stocked with diet soda."

A few minutes later all four of us were seated around the dining room table sipping soft drinks. Keisha was telling us about Gary. He'd surprised her. Apparently he really was a sensitive caring lover.

She was just describing how he'd lain back on the bed and let her mount him so that she could ride him cowgirl when I heard our bedroom door open. After a moment Kelly and Chris appeared in the living room. Chris was dressed. My wife was completely naked.

As they walked across the living room they were both totally oblivious to our presence. My wife had her arm around her boyfriend's waist. Her cheek was pressed against the side of his chest. Chris had his arm possessively wrapped around Kelly's shoulders.

Mandy was sitting next to me. She looked at me with a concerned expression and then she reached over and gently stroked the back of my hand. Tonya and Keisha had their backs to the living room. When they noticed that both Mandy and I were looking past them they turned.

As soon as Tonya saw Chris and Kelly she realized why Mandy and I were staring and turned back to me. "Timmy, don't let it bother you. It doesn't mean anything. That's just the way she is."

I nodded to Tonya, but I still stood up and walked over to the doorway to the living room. Stopping there, I quietly watched my naked wife and her boyfriend. Pangs of jealousy tore at my gut, but I forced myself to ignore them.

When they got to the front door Kelly reached up and put her arms around Chris's neck. He wrapped his arms my wife's waist and held her close to him. For a moment they stared into each other eyes and then they kissed. It was a long kiss filled with passion. When they finally broke apart Chris held my wife in his arms and they whispered to each other like lovers sharing intimate secrets.

After a few seconds Chris released Kelly from his embrace. She kissed his cheek and said, "Good night."

Chris stepped out the front door. As soon as it was closed Kelly turned around, rested her back against the oak door frame and sighed like a teenage girl in love.

I watched as she leaned against the doorway and quietly stared at the parquet floor in the front hall. Finally, she took a deep breath and looked up. She saw me.

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then an expression of apprehension crept across her face as she realized that I'd just witnessed a very intimate moment between her and her boyfriend.

Obviously distressed, she closed her eyes. After a second she opened them again and looked at me. Desperately shaking her head, she said; "Timmy, I'm so sor...".

I held up my hand and stopped her; then I smiled, gave her a wink and whispered, "It's okay, I understand."

It took a a moment for Kelly to realize that I wasn't angry or hurt. Once she understood she grinned, raced over to me, threw her arms around my neck and showered me with kisses. "Timmy I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to make you feel bad, that's just the way I am."

"I know that and now that I understand, it makes me love you even more. Kelly honey, you are beautiful and intelligent; but most of all you are a wonderfully romantic and passionate woman."

Behind us Keisha laughed. "That's the fuckin understatement of the year."

Kelly turned and stuck her tongue out at Keisha. Keisha retaliated immediately, but she escalated the conflict. She not only stuck her tongue out at Kelly, she also put one of her thumbs in each of her ears and wiggled her fingers.

We all started laughing.

Tonya rolled her eyes and said, "I'm glad to see that the two of you are once again acting in the mature, dignified manner that we have learned to expect from you."

Kelly grinned at Tonya. "Keish and I owe it all to you Tonnie. You're our role model. Everything we know we learned from you."

Shaking her head, Tonya said; "I'm going to change my name and move to another country."

I smiled at her. "Tonya, if I bring you another one of those chocolates that you had for dessert tonight, would you agree to stay?"

Her face lit up. "Are you telling me that there are more of those wonderful chocolates in this house?"

"Yes I am."

Kelly patted my naked butt. "Timmy please bring us a plate of chocolates and I'd like a diet ginger ale." Glancing around the table, she asked; "Does anyone else need something to drink?"

Keisha, Mandy and Tonya all shook their heads.

I hustled into the kitchen, two minutes later I was back with the chocolates, Kelly's soda and a stack of napkins.

Kelly was seated in the chair at the head of the table. I placed her diet soda in front of her, set the plate of chocolates in the center of the table and distributed the napkins. As I was doing it a little surge of excitement rippled through me. Serving four beautiful naked women while wearing nothing but a dog collar is a submissive masochists wet dream.

Once I was finished, I stepped back from the table and stood next to the kitchen door. This was where Mandy and I had positioned ourselves during dinner.

As soon as Kelly realized what I was doing she shook her head. "No Timmy, the games are over for tonight. We want you to sit with us." Suddenly she sighed. "I'm sorry, I guess I should have helped you with the chocolates and gotten my own soda."

I shrugged. "It's okay, I like waiting on you."

Kelly stood up. "Babydoll you'll have lots of chances to wait on us in the future. Right now we just want you to be with us." She pulled out the chair at the head of the table that she'd just vacated and motioned to it. "Please sit here."

Shaking my head, I stepped back. "No I don't think that would be right. That should be your chair."

Tonya nodded. "He's right Kelly. I understand exactly why you want him to sit there. You love him." She shrugged. "Hell, I just met him and I'm already in love with him too."

I blushed.

Tonya noticed. She laughed. "Look at him, how can you not be in love with him."

She paused for a moment and then she said, "But when we move into the house we're planning to buy." She made a quick nod towards me. "Again because of this absolutely wonderful man."

I looked down at the floor. Tonya's praise was embarrassing me.

This time she ignored my discomfort and continued. "I think all of us have made the decision to adopt a life style that many people would have trouble understanding. I really can't begin to explain why, it just seems to suit our personalities. Maybe it has to do with how we earn our living. It's possible that working as hostesses has taught us to be a little less judgmental about the various quirks that people have. In any case, I think it's what all of us want. In our new house there are going to be superiors and slaves. I think it's important that even when we're not playing sex games, even when we're just relaxing and enjoying our day to day lives, the superiors should be accorded certain rights and privileges that are denied to the slaves."

She looked across the table at Mandy. "Do you agree with that?"

Mandy nodded. "Yes I do."

Shaking her head, Kelly said; "I don't know. Timmy has made it clear that he wants to be my slave and I certainly do enjoy being a superior, but..." She paused to think. After a moment she said, "It's not so much that I love Timmy. I mean I do love him. I'm madly in love with him; but I'm not only in love with him, he's also my best friend. He was my best friend long before I realized that I loved him."

I smiled at my wife.

She smiled back at me and then she sighed. "I don't want Timmy to have to call me Ms. Mason all the time. I want him to be able to call me Kelly, or even Kel. He loves to sneak up behind me and tickle my ribs. I don't want him to have to stop doing that. I love to sit at the dining room table and drink coffee with him while we read the morning newspaper. I..."

"Kelly, no one is suggesting that any of that has to stop."

We all turned and looked at Tonya.

"Mandy is one of my best friends. I don't want her to have to stop teasing me or arguing with me."

Vigorously shaking her head, Keisha said; "That's right, life would be much too dull if Mandy and I had to stop ripping on each other."

Mandy giggled. "Don't worry Keish, that will never stop."

Keisha held up her middle finger and waved it at Mandy.

Mandy grinned at her. "That's the friend I know and love."

Tonya smiled at Kelly. "Kel we're not talking about big things. Oh yes, there will be nights like tonight when we all want to play. On those nights I would imagine that you, Keish and I will become very dominant and we will expect both Mandy and Timmy to be deliciously submissive."

There was something about Tonya's use of the word, deliciously that made my entire body tingle with excitement..

"Kelly, they aren't going to be real slaves. All of us except for Timmy earn substantial salaries." Turning to me, Tonya said; "And Babydoll, you figured out the plan to get the house, so the rest of us are more than willing to support you for the rest of our lives. As far as I'm concerned you can spend all of your time working on your novel."

Keisha and Mandy both nodded in agreement.

"We'll find a housekeeping service, so none of us will have to do any cleaning; in fact we'll hire people to do everything that needs to be done. Timmy, you are a magnificent cook and I'm sure that all of us would be very happy if you decided that you want to do the cooking, but you don't have to do it. We can easily hire a cook."

Smiling at all of us, Tonya said; "No, I'm talking about little things, subtle daily reminders about our respective positions in the household. They will always be there to tantalize us and add a tiny bit of excitement to our every day lives."

She looked at my wife. "Kelly you should never have to get your own soda and if you've had a hard day and feel the like soaking in a hot bath, Timmy should prepare it for you and serve as your attendant."

Kelly turned to me. "Timmy is this what you want?"

I hesitated for a moment. I had a sudden fear that this might be a much deeper question than it appeared to be on the surface, but then I relaxed. I was confident that I could always trust Kelly and I had a gut feeling that Tonya, Keisha and Mandy were just as trustworthy.

Slowly nodding my head, I said; "Yes Kelly, I think it is."

Mandy started giggling. We all looked at her.

"I know a job that Timmy should have."

Tonya smiled at her. "Tell us."

"He should be responsible for maintaining all of the sexy lingerie we wear on our dates."

I stared at Mandy in amazement, but I didn't object.

Keisha, Tonya and Kelly all started laughing.

Keisha grinned at Mandy. "Mandy honey, you are one of the most delightfully wicked women that I've ever met."

That brought more laughter.

I waited until everyone was quiet again and then I said, "I'd like to make a comment about the seating issue."

The four women turned and looked at me. Kelly said; "Please, Timmy, go ahead."

"You're making the assumption that I'm entitled to the chair at the head of the table because I'm a male. That certainly is a well established tradition in our society, but I'm not sure that it's all that valid. I think there are several criteria we could use to determine who the occupant of that chair should be that would make more sense than gender."

Smiling at Kelly, I said; "Income quickly comes to mind. You make more money than I do. .."

Kelly interrupted me. "Timmy, you know that has never mattered to me."

"I know, but it's still a better criteria than gender." I paused for a moment and then I said; "When we move into the new house, the seat at the head of our communal table should go to Tonya. Every one of you looks up to her because of her experience and wisdom and after getting to know her, I understand exactly why."

Tonya's jaw dropped. "Timmy!"

Reaching over, Keisha patted Tonya's hand. "He's right Tonnie, we all think of you as our big sister."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12