Courtesan Ch. 31

Story Info
Kirby is losing his store and Ellen is losing her newspaper.
10k words
4.37
20.5k
6
0

Part 31 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

This is the thirty-first episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous thirty episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.


The next morning I arrived at the Quickstop at 6:00 AM. There were already several cars in the parking lot. This didn't surprise me. It was Monday morning, the people who wanted to get an early start on the work week were already out and about.

What did surprise me was that one of the cars was a silver gray Mercedes Benz sedan. It was identical to the one Tonya Lewis was driving on Saturday. I smiled as I parked my car. The dinner date must have gone well.

I got an even bigger surprise when I walked into the store. Tonya was behind the counter trying to help a heavy set man wearing a dark blue trucker's jacket. Another customer, a rather impatient looking middle aged woman, was waiting behind him holding a cup of coffee and a chocolate doughnut. Kirby was nowhere in sight.

When Tonya heard the door open she looked up. As soon as she saw it was me she sighed with relief and said; "Timmy, thank goodness you're here. This man wants to buy two lottery tickets and I don't know how to work the machine."

As I joined her behind the counter I asked, "Do you know how to work the register?"

"Yes, Kirby showed me before he went upstairs to change his clothes. I didn't want him to wear his dress pants while he was working in the store."

I smiled at Tonya's remark, but I didn't have time to comment. We had customers waiting. The Quickstop might have been going out of business, but I was still going to try to make it a good store.

I nodded towards the woman with the coffee and the chocolate doughnut. "Why don't you take care of this lady while I get this gentleman his lottery tickets."

Tonya grinned at me. "Thank you Timmy."

I quickly punched up two lottery tickets. The man was also buying a pack of cigarettes and a cup of coffee. By the time I was done giving him his change Tonya had finished with the woman.

After they'd both left the store Tonya turned to me. There was a huge grin on her face. "Timmy that was really fun. I haven't had a normal job since I was seventeen. I'd like to spend all my free time here. Do you think Kirby might let me do that?"

"My guess is that right now you'd probably have a better feel for that than I would. How did your dinner date go last night?"

"Timmy it was wonderful. It's so easy to talk to Kirby and he's such a good listener. I feel like he really cares about what I think."

I thought about my conversation with Kelly before we went to sleep and smiled. It was apparent that listening to each other was an important part of a relationship.

"He knows everything Timmy. I told him about starting out as a stripper and then becoming an escort. I explained exactly what I do for JTandR and made it clear that I want to keep on working as a hostess for at least five more years."

"So you told him that you plan to continue having sex with other men?"

"Yes."

"How did he take that?"

"Pretty good I think, I mean he didn't blow his top or get up and walk out or anything like that."

"I gather he spent the night at your apartment."

"Yes he did.'

"Did you have sex with him?"

"Yes Timmy. He's very shy. I had to seduce him."

"That doesn't surprise me at all."

Tonya grinned at me. "Timmy it was wonderful. Kirby's not particularly big, and he's not a very skilled or experienced lover, but he's so sweet and gentle. Teaching him about sex is going to be a lot of fun."

"Tonya you look really happy right now."

"Timmy I haven't been this happy in years."

"Did he tell you about the store?"

"Yes, we talked for hours. I think we told each other everything we could about ourselves."

Tonya paused. After a moment she sighed and said, "He did tell me about the store. It's really bothering him."

She looked at me. "And he won't let me help him! Timmy, I explained to him that I have money, lots of money. I could easily pay all of his bills and never even notice it."

"What did he say to that?" I was fairly certain that I already knew the answer.

Tonya shook her head in frustration. "He's a stubborn man!"

I nodded. "Yes, I do believe that you're right about that."

"He told me that he could never begin a relationship with a woman by taking money from her." She smiled at me. "The funny thing is that while it may frustrate me that he won't let me help him, I have to admit that I also respect him for that. I thought about it while I was falling asleep last night. If our situations were reversed I don't think I could take money from him either."

"Timmy what am I going to do! Losing the store and being in debt is tearing him apart. I have to find a way to help him, but he won't let me give him money."

I patted Tonya's wrist. "I know, I want to help him too and I don't know how to do it either. Maybe we just have to stand by him and give him our friendship while he works his way though this crisis."

"I want to hear every detail about last night's date."

Tonya and I both turned. Elvira had just stepped into the store. As she walked over to the storage closet to hang up her coat, she said; "And the first thing I want to know is, did Cookie get into your panties?"

Laughing, Tonya answered; "Ellie, he not only got into my panties, he took them off of me and brought them home as a souvenir."

Elvira grinned at Tonya. "Good, you can't possibly imagine how happy that makes me feel."

Tonya smiled at her. "It makes me pretty happy too."

Still grinning, Elvira said; "I'm getting coffee. Does anyone else need a cup?"

"Ellie I could sure use one."

We all turned. It was Kirby. He had just come down the stairway that led to his apartment above the store.

Elvira smiled when she saw him. "Hi Cookie, I hear you got lucky last night." She turned to Tonya. "How many times did the big boy get it up?"

Kirby blushed.

Tonya shook her head. "Elvira, stop! You're embarrassing him."

After Elvira handed a cup of coffee to Kirby, she turned to Tonya and smiled. "Don't worry, Cookie knows how much I love him and Timmy is our best friend. Neither of us would care if Kirby couldn't get it up at all."

Tonya laughed. "Well I would care and for the record he got it up three wonderful times."

"Three times!" Playfully poking Kirby in his ribs, Elvira said; "Maybe I've been missing out on some red hot fun."

Kirby's face had turned a deep shade of crimson. He was obviously mortified by this discussion of his sexual prowess. I decided to be a good friend and try to change the subject.

"Tonya would you like a cup of coffee?"

She smiled at me. "Yes Timmy, I would love one."

As I moved around the counter Kirby stepped in front of me. He quickly picked up the coffee pot and started pouring a cup. "I'll get it Tonya. Do you want cream or sugar?"

"No black is just fine."

I smiled. Kirby was acting like a lovesick teenager. He was obviously smitten with Tonya. On that beautiful morning he was the only one who was going to pour coffee for this gorgeous woman. That was fine with me, in fact there was nothing that morning that could have made me happier.

Elvira also sensed Kirby's mood. She followed him over to the counter. As he handed the cup of coffee to Tonya, she said, "It looks like my big friend had a wonderful time with you last night."

Tonya took a sip of the hot coffee and then she looked at Elvira and smiled. "I can't speak for Kirby, but I know I had a wonderful time with him." Then she turned to Kirby. "Thank you for the coffee Cookie."

Kirby didn't say anything, he just beamed at Tonya.

Realizing that no one was in the least bit interested in getting a cup of coffee for me, I walked over to the coffee pot and poured one for myself.

As I was doing that Elvira said, "Tonya, yesterday I promised Cookie that today I was going to start giving him a regular morning blow job."

Looking at Elvira with alarm, Kirby said; "Ellie, maybe this isn't such a good day to start that, in fact maybe we should rethink the entire idea."

Tonya grinned at Elvira. She was obviously enjoying Kirby's discomfort. "I don't know why. I think it's an absolutely marvelous idea."

Elvira flashed a mischievous smile at Tonya. "I was kind of hoping you might like to help."

Tonya giggled. "I was hoping you might invite me to help."

Kirby's jaw dropped and his face turned a pale shade of gray. "But..."

Elvira hooked her arm under Kirby's arm and started pulling him towards the stairs leading to his apartment. "No buts Cookie, this is going to be good for both your mental and your physical health. Trust us, Tonnie and I know what's best for you."

Tonya walked out from behind the counter and took Kirby's other arm. "She's right you know, this is exactly what you need."

Kirby looked at Tonya like a fawn looks at its mother. "Are you sure this will be all right with you?"

"Yes sweetheart, it's going to be just fine."

Tonya was quiet for a moment. She was obviously thinking. Finally she sighed. "Cookie honey, if were going to be together, it's important that you understand something. Tonight I'm going to be entertaining a middle aged business man at the Calvert Hotel. I've entertained him before, so I'm reasonably certain about what's going to happen. He'll most likely want me to start by giving him a long slow blow job. After we rest for a little while he'll fuck me one time and then if he still has enough energy left I'll finish the evening by giving him another blow job."

Kirby laughed. "He must really like blow jobs."

Tonya smiled at him. "Last night I noticed that you didn't mind them too much either."

Kirby grinned at her.

Tonya patted his arm. "Baby I'm glad that you can laugh about this. I think that's a good sign. Still, I need to be absolutely certain that you understand how I feel about sex."

"All right." Kirby's expression became much more serious. He looked at Tonya attentively.

"Honey, for me sex is a purely physical act. In my mind it's not much different than playing tennis or going bowling. It's just something we do for fun. I have to feel that way, otherwise I could never work in my profession. When I give another man a blow job or let him fuck me it has nothing to do with my feelings for him and even more, it has nothing to do with my feelings for you."

She stopped and looked at Kirby. She was checking to see how he was reacting to what she'd just said.

Kirby nodded. "I think I understand. I don't think I would have three weeks ago, but since then Timmy has told me about his relationship with Kelly. I gather that she has a similar philosophy."

He glanced at me.

"Yes she does."

Tonya laughed. "Timmy's wife loves sex even more than I do and until I met her I didn't think that was possible."

For a moment we all chuckled, then Kirby continued. "Ellie has also told me about how she played around with other men the entire time she was married to Max and I know how much she loved him."

Elvira looked at Kirby. "I have the same philosophy as Kelly and Tonnie. Sex is just a way for two people to have fun together. Don't get me wrong, I do understand that it can be more. It can also be a wonderful expression of love."

She smiled. "When my Max used to eat my pussy I could feel the love flowing from him to me. It was wonderful and it meant so much to me. I'll grant that sex is enriched by love or even friendship, but it can still be fun as a purely physical act."

She shrugged. "Actually even watching television and eating dinner are better if you do it with a close friend or someone you love. Everything is better if you do it with a close friend or someone you love. Cuddling on the couch while you watch a good movie is a wonderful expression of love. Being in love makes everything better."

She winked at us. "But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't occasionally enjoy a good movie with a hot guy you just met in a bar."

Tonya giggled. "Ellie I definitely like the way you think." She turned to Kirby. "Let's get back to your original question. Will it be all right with me if Ellie gives you a blow job every morning when she gets to work."

Kirby nodded.

"Your question implies that you and I now have a relationship."

An expression of horror swept across Kirby's face. He started to nervously stammer; "I'm sorry Tonya, I didn't mean to presume..."

She put her arm around his waist and hugged him. "Relax baby, we've only had one date and we have to move slowly, but I feel like you're a very special man. I want to try to build a serious relationship with you. I think your question is a good one. Actually, the fact that you're concerned about my feelings makes you even more attractive to me.

Tonya shrugged. "Considering what I'm going to be doing tonight it would be rather hypocritical if I did object to your getting regular blow jobs from Ellie or for that matter any other woman."

She smiled at him. "Sex with other women won't bother me at all. I think you now understand my feelings about that very well. What I do hope is that you won't cuddle on the couch and watch television with anyone but Ellie or me."

Kirby looked at Tonya with a puzzled expression.

Tonya grinned at him. "Yes Cookie, I understand how much you love her. You don't need to hide it from me." She laughed. 'I don't think you're capable of hiding it from me. Kirby honey, I'm perfectly willing to share you with Ellie for the rest of our lives."

Kirby smiled at Tonya and then he looked at Elvira.

She grinned at him and said; "I like this plan, but get this straight Cookie. The morning blow job is the only sex your going to get from me. The rest of your boinking is going to have to be with Tonnie. Wolfie is still going to be my number one stud." She winked at Kirby. "But don't worry, Wolfie is just my boy toy. Our relationship is purely physical. Hell I don't even like to watch television with him. He talks during the shows."

Tonya grabbed Kirby's arm. "Come on Cookie, enough talk. It's time for us to go upstairs for some very hot sex."

She looked at Elvira. "Ellie I taught him how to eat pussy last night. He's still a rookie, but he definitely has potential. I think we should take turns. You can start sucking his cock while I sit on his face and then we can switch."

Elvira poked Kirby in his side. "Would you like that Cookie? Would you enjoy having Tonnie sit on your face while I suck your sweet cock?"

Kirby's face flushed. All he could do was nervously nod.

Tonya laughed. "I'll take that as a big yes." She pulled on Kirby's arm. "Come on big boy, it's play time for the three of us."

As they started walking towards the stairs Tonya said, "Ellie I was just thinking that we really should ask Timmy to give our sweetie some pointers about how to eat pussy. He's the expert. He's even better than Mandy and I always thought Mandy was the best."

Elvira suddenly stopped and turned back to me. "I almost forgot. Timmy did you bring your note?"

Tonya looked at Elvira with a puzzled expression. "A note? Why would Timmy have to bring a note?"

"Yesterday I told him that if he brought me a note from Kelly telling me it was all right with her, I'd give him a regular morning blow job too."

Tonya started to giggle. It was obvious that it was taking every ounce of self control that she could muster to keep from laughing.

I nervously stared at the floor. I had been hoping that this issue wouldn't come up.

Suddenly Tonya's expression shifted to one of mock seriousness. "Well dicklet, did you bring your note?"

I looked up. Everyone was staring at me. My submissive masochistic inclinations surfaced. I timidly answered, "No Ms. Lewis, I didn't."

Elvira smiled at Tonya. 'Oh my, I've never seen this side of him before. He really can be very submissive, can't he. He reminds me so much of my Max."

Tonya nodded and then she stared at me. "Why didn't you bring your note dicklet?"

"I forgot."

"You forgot? Does that mean you don't care about getting a blow job from Ms. Higgins and me?"

"No Ms. Lewis, it doesn't mean that at all."

"Well you certainly didn't care enough to remember to get your note."

"I was a little worried about asking Ms. Mason for it."

That was the truth. I was so excited about seeing Kelly yesterday that I forgot about the note until just before we were going to sleep and that was just after Kelly had asked me if I was falling in love with Mandy. I didn't think it was the most opportune time to be asking for a note that would be giving me permission to get blow jobs from another woman."

Tonya looked at me with a serious expression. It was clear that she was no longer playing. "Why would you be worried about that Timmy? You know that Kelly would never object to your playing with either Elvira or me."

I shrugged. "I know, we were both tired last night and Kelly is still feeling both a little blue and a little bit guilty about the events of the past year. She continues to occasionally need some reassurance from me that I still love her."

Tonya walked over, put her arms around my shoulders and hugged me. "Timmy is everything all right?"

"Yes Tonnie, everything is very good, it's just going to take both of us a little time to get over the all the things that happened during the last year."

"I wish I would have known about all of it, I could have intervened a long time ago and saved both of you a lot of pain and agony."

"It's okay, we figured it out before it was too late."

"I'm sorry I teased you."

"Don't be, I was having fun."

"I'm going to see Kelly in the office this evening before we go to The Calvert. I'll tell her about the note for Ellie. It'll make her day."

I smiled. "Yes, I expect it will."

Tonya turned to Ellie. "I think that it's time for us to take our sweetie upstairs."

Elvira grabbed Kirby's hand. "Come on Cookie, it's play time and I'm ready to party." She giggled. "Even at my age, my pussy still gets wet."

As Ellie pulled him towards the stairway Kirby looked back at me. "Are you gonna be okay buddy?"

I nodded. "Yes Kirby, I am going to be fine. You should relax and have a good time. Don't worry about anything, I've got the store covered."

He smiled. "Thanks buddy."

As they were about to step into the stairway I suddenly remembered my commitment to Ellen. I had to cover the Crier office so that she could bring her teenaged son to school and get him reinstated after his suspension for fighting.

I called to them. "Hey just a minute."

All three of them stopped and looked at me.

"I promised Ellen that I would be at The Crier office by 10:30 this morning. You have to be back down here by 10:00."

We all glanced at the clock by the beer cooler. It was just after 8:00.

Tonya smiled. "Don't worry Timmy. We'll be back by 9:30. After the workout I gave my stud last night we might kill him if we try to play for more than an hour and a half."

As they disappeared up the stairs I heard Ellie say, "Cookie we're going to have to start working on your conditioning. You now not only have Tonnie and I to deal with, I think Mandy, Kelly and Keisha are also going to want an occasional piece of you."

Kirby didn't respond, but I heard Tonya say; "Don't worry sweetheart, we'll work you up to it gradually."

I smiled. This couldn't be happening to a nicer man.

It was almost 9:30 when I heard them coming back down the stairs. Kirby walked into the store first. There was an enormous grin on his face.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers