Courtesan Ch. 32

Story Info
Timmy writes a story about Kelly's date at the Calvert Hotel.
12k words
4.38
23.5k
4
0

Part 32 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

This is the thirty-second episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous thirty-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

After Kelly's Mercedes disappeared around the corner I went back into the house. As I walked into the kitchen I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was five minutes to four, too early to make dinner.

I decided to use the time to catch up on some household chores. The events of the past two weeks had disrupted my daily routine so the house wasn't as orderly as I like it to be.

I started by giving the kitchen a thorough cleaning. I'd just finished washing the linoleum floor when the telephone rang. I assumed that it was Ellen calling to tell me about the meeting with the man who was interested in buying The Crier.

I picked up the telephone. "Hello?"

"Hi Timmy, it's Mandy."

"Hi Mandy, aren't you supposed to be meeting with Tonya, Kelly, Keisha and Antoine right now?"

"We just finished. All of us are still in Tonya's office. We'll be leaving to have dinner at the Goldenrod in about ten minutes. Timmy everyone says hi."

"Tell them hi for me."

"Timmy all of us love your idea about buying a smaller house and building an addition. We're going to tell Martin about it at dinner. I'm sure that he'll agree that it's an excellent plan."

"I think it's the only way we can get exactly what we want."

"That's what we think too." Mandy paused for a moment and then she said, "Timmy I called to ask you for a favor."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you remember that when I was telling you about the problems between my mom and dad I mentioned that I thought it might be helpful if he could talk to a man who didn't mind that his wife partied with other men?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Timmy could I bring my dad over to your house for lunch tomorrow? Kelly's right here. She suggested that we get together at your house rather than at a restaurant."

"Mandy, I have to work in the morning."

"I know, but Tonya and Kelly said that you're done at 10:30. We could have lunch at noon or even 12:30. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, soup and sandwiches would be fine. I'll help you with the preparations and cleanup. Please Timmy, he really needs to talk to you. The only men he's ever talked to about this are those macho assholes at his office and you can just imagine what kind of advice they've given him."

"Mandy, I'm only twenty-four. Do you think he'd even bother to listen to anything I have to say?"

"Yes Timmy, I think he will listen to you. He knows you're a friend of mine and that I value your opinion. He also really wants to get back together with my mom. I'm absolutely certain that the idea of being a cuckold husband excites him and I think he's just as submissive as you or me. I've been trying to encourage him, but he needs another man to tell him that this lifestyle is okay."

"All right Mandy, I'll do it; but you have to promise me that both you and Kelly are going to be there."

"Don't worry, we'll both be there. Timmy if you give me a shopping list I'll go to the grocery store for you while you're at work."

"Thank you Mandy, but I don't think that will be necessary. If we have lunch at noon I'll have plenty of time to stop at the store on my way home. I would appreciate it if you could help me prepare the food."

"Timmy I'd love to do that. We'll get my dad to help too. Both of us want to learn how to cook."

"Would you like to learn how to make Quiche Lorraine?"

"Quiche Lorraine! Timmy that would be wonderful. Will you have enough time to do that?"

"We might have to wait until 1:00 to eat, but if you and your dad help me we can certainly do it. We could make a spinach salad to go with it."

"Just a minute Timmy."

There was a pause. I could hear talking in the background.

After a moment Mandy said; "Timmy, Kelly just told everyone that your quiche is fabulous. Now Tonya, Keisha and Antoine want to come over too."

"Will that upset your dad?"

"I don't think it will. He wants to meet my friends and if he realizes that all of us approve of this lifestyle it might actually help."

"All right, go ahead and invite everyone. Once I start making quiches it's just as easy to make three as it is to make one."

"Timmy it's time for us to leave for dinner. I wish I could invite you to join us, but tonight it's a business dinner. Martin, John and Wendell are going to be there."

"I know, Kelly told me all about it. Don't worry, I understand."

"Thank you for agreeing to talk to my dad tomorrow."

"Hey it's all right. I think it's going to be fun. I'm already looking forward to it."

"So am I. Goodbye Timmy, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodbye Mandy."

After I hung up the telephone I took a minute to think about what I had to do to get the house ready to entertain a group for lunch the next day and then I went to work.

I'd just finished vacuuming the dining room when the telephone rang again.

This time it was Ellen.

"Hello Timmy."

"Hi Ellen, how did your meeting go?"

"Timmy, I'm not sure. I met with Alan Barkley and two other men for over two hours. They never made an offer. I'm still don't even know if they're actually interested in buying The Southwest Crier. Mostly they seemed to be gathering information. They asked to look at the financial records."

"Did you let them see them?"

"Yes I did. I couldn't think of any reason that I shouldn't. I'm going to lose the paper anyway. I'll cooperate with anybody who might be willing to do anything that could help me reduce my debts."

"That does make sense Ellen. Did anything else happen?"

"Yes, they asked me how much money I'd want for The Crier if they did decide that they'd like to buy it."

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them that all they'd have to do is assume my debts. Timmy right now just being able to walk away from The Crier debt free would be an unbelievable blessing. It would allow me to try to find a regular job. I could actually get medical insurance for my kids again."

"What did they say to that?"

"They told me that they'd get back to me in a couple of days."

"I'll keep my fingers crossed for you."

Ellen laughed. "Thanks Timmy, you're a good friend."

"Are you still going to try to get out the next issue of the paper?"

"I have to, people have paid for advertising space."

"When would you like me to come in to help you?"

"Could you help me with the final editing Thursday afternoon?"

"I'll be there around 11:00 and I'll stay until we're finished."

"Timmy I have to go. I promised Sarah that I'd pick her up after volleyball practice." She paused for a moment and then she said; "Timmy thank you so much for everything you've done, you really are a wonderful friend."

"You're welcome Ellen. I'm just glad that I can do something to help you. Call me if you hear anything more about the sale of The Crier."

"I will Timmy, bye."

"Bye Ellen."

After I hung up the telephone I picked up the vacuum cleaner and carried it into the living room. As I vacuumed the carpet I thought about Kelly and me, Elvira, Mandy and her parents, Kirby and his store and Ellen and her kids.

Elvira was wasting away and on the verge of dying from grief when Kirby intervened and saved her life. Kelly and I were separated and on the brink of divorce when Martin Jackson, Tonya, Mandy, Wendell Tyler and others interceded and helped us resolve our differences.

Tomorrow I was going to meet with Mandy's father, a man I'd never even met and try to help him reconcile with his wife. I was very nervous about doing it, but Mandy was my friend. If I could help her I had to do it.

As I continued vacuuming I wished that I could think of some way to help Kirby and Ellen. They were both wonderful people and good friends. They deserved a break; but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't think of anything that I could do that would help them solve their problems.

After I finished in the living room I vacuumed the den. By the time I was done with that room it was nearly 6:00. I decided that was enough housework for one day, it was time to stop for dinner.

I put the vacuum cleaner away and went into the kitchen where I sauteed a small diced tomato, several sliced mushrooms and a quarter cup of Italian sausage. Once that was ready I added a handful of grated mozzarella cheese and made my favorite omelet. While the omelet was cooking I opened a bottle of Australian Shiraz and toasted a thick slice of French bread coated with a mixture of butter, olive oil and garlic.

I poured a large glass of the wine, set it on a tray with the omelet and garlic toast and carried it all into the den where I turned on the television and watched the news while I ate my dinner.

Over the past year my wife's work schedule had caused me to spend a large number of evenings eating dinner without her. I'd learned that taking the time to prepare a nice meal made a lonely night much more palatable.

As soon as I was finished with my omelet I carried my dishes back to the kitchen, cleaned up after myself, poured another glass of Shiraz and returned to the den.

I turned on my laptop computer, tuned my FM radio to a classical music station, sat down and started writing the story I'd promised Kelly. By the time I finished the story it was 10:30. I quickly proofread it. After I was satisfied that I'd corrected most of the glaring grammatical errors I printed a paper copy and set it on the side table.

Once that was done I turned off the stereo and switched on the television. Monday Night Football was still on, the Colts were playing the Jets. The Colts had a six point lead. There was just over a minute left in the game. The Jets had the ball. I sat down and watched.

The Colts held on and won the game. It didn't really make any difference to me. I didn't feel any allegiance to either of the teams. I was just trying to kill some time until Kelly got home.

I switched the channel to The David Letterman Show. I like Letterman, his brand of humor appeals to me, but as much as I might usually enjoy his program I quickly realized that couldn't keep my attention focused on it. My mind kept drifting to Kelly and what was happening at the Calvert Hotel.

I started to recall the emotions I used to feel in those years before we were married, when Kelly was openly dating other guys.

The party at Eagle Lake two nights earlier, had been the first time since we were married that I'd actually known that Kelly was out having sex with another man. Of course for the past year she'd been regularly doing it without my knowledge, but that's a different situation. There's a substantial amount of validity to the old adage, what you don't know can't hurt you.

The night Kelly was at Eagle Lake I think that I'd been so tired that I'd simply been unable muster enough energy to feel the excitement, anxiety, apprehension, jealousy, envy and all the other myriad of emotions that I used to experience when she was out on a date with another guy.

Now I was well rested and the familiar array of old emotions were stampeding through my brain like a herd wild horses.

I remembered why I often wrote erotic stories while Kelly was out on a date. It was one of the few activities that would actually divert my attention and allow the time to pass a little more quickly.

If you've never actually had to endure it, it's hard to understand that the feelings of excitement, anxiety, jealousy, envy and uncertainty that a cuckold experiences while his wife is out on a date, aren't the concern. The real problem is the total effect of that flood of emotions. They overwhelm you and take control of your entire being. The usual diversions like reading a novel or watching a baseball game are useless. Your mind keeps wandering back to your wife and her date. The clock stops moving. Time stands still. Minutes seem like hours. Waiting for the woman who is the love of your life to return from an evening with another man can become an excruciatingly painful ordeal.

In college I'd learned that there were only two activities that would effectively pass the time for me. One of them I'd just employed. Writing a story about Kelly and her date allowed me to focus my attention on what she was doing. My mind didn't have to wander. It was already where it wanted to be.

The other was reading cuckold stories on the Internet. I suppose those stories are also close enough to the desired focal point of my attention that my mind again does not have to wander.

Deciding to resort to that activity I logged on to my favorite cuckold web site and found a story that I hadn't yet read. It was entitled, "My Wife's New Boyfriend". As I settled into my chair I glanced at the clock on my computer. It was 11:08.

Five minutes after I started reading the story the telephone rang. I jumped up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Timmy."

"Hi Kelly, how's the date going?"

"We're finished. He's already gone back to his room. I'm in my car. I should be home in about twenty minutes."

"I'm awake and eagerly awaiting your return."

"Have you been a good boy?"

"You mean, did I refrain from..."

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

"Yes, of course I did. I'm a very good boy."

"Well I've been a very very naughty girl."

"I'd be disappointed if you hadn't."

Kelly giggled. "Perv."

"Yes, and so are you."

"I most certainly am and I take pride in it. Did you write your story?"

"Yes I did."

"Mmmm, I can't wait to have you read it to me when I get home."

"It's all printed out and ready to go."

"What are you doing now?"

"Reading a cuckold story on the Internet."

"Is it any good?"

"I don't know, I just started it."

"Read a little more of it. I want you nice and excited when I get home."

"Ms. Mason, is that an order?"

Kelly paused for a moment and then she said; "Yes dicklet, it definitely is and you will be severely punished if you fail to obey it.

"Mmmm that's an interesting proposition."

Kelly laughed. "You really are a perv."

"Yes and that's one of the many reasons that you're madly in love with me."

"Yes it certainly is. Babydoll, I'd better hangup before I get into an accident."

"That's a good idea. I'll see you when you get home."

"Goodbye sweetheart, I love you."

"I love you too Kel."

We both switched off our phones. For a moment I thought about how much I enjoyed my wife and then I went back to the story on the computer. I didn't want to disobey Kelly's orders."

I liked the story. It was part of a series about a married couple in their mid thirties. The wife, Meredith enjoyed maintaining a regular and exclusive relationship with one other man. The romance would usually last for about six months and then she would tire of her boyfriend and end the affair. After terminating that relationship, she would remain faithful to her husband Matt until she met her next lover and started another affair.

This story focused on that exciting moment when Meredith came home to tell Matt that she'd met a new man and was going out with him the next night for the very first time.

As I read the story I decided that the next evening Kelly and I were home alone I would have to read it to her. When we were in college, reading erotic stories out loud to Kelly while she played with my penis had been a favorite pastime.

"Hello, I'm home."

I smiled. It was Kelly, she was calling to me from the kitchen."

I called back, "I'm in the den."

I stood up and went to her. We met in the living room. As soon as Kelly saw me she ran to me and excitedly threw her arms around my neck. Pulling me tightly to her, she kissed me passionately on the lips and forced her tongue into my mouth. I responded. For a moment we made out like two teenagers in the back seat of a car and then Kelly broke off the kiss.

Giggling with delight, she said; "Can you taste him Timmy? I let him cum in my mouth twice tonight."

I laughed as I hugged my wife. "I'm sorry I can't. I don't think semen has a strong enough flavor to last that long."

Kelly grinned at me. "I know, but all the way home I thought about how hot it was going to be to run into the house and kiss you with the remnants of another man's cum on my lips and tongue."

Still laughing, I kissed her cheek. "Thank you, it's the thought that counts."

Kelly poked my ribs. "Perv."

I nodded vigorously. Suddenly I realized something that made me start laughing even more.

Kelly looked at me. "What is it?"

"You're not going to believe this; but in the story I wrote tonight, you let the guy you were with cum in your mouth two times."

"You're kidding?"

I shook my head. "I'm not."

She grabbed my hand, "Come on Timmy, lets go into the bedroom and get properly attired. You have some oral reading to do."

As Kelly pulled me into the bedroom I laughingly said, "I hope that's not the only kind of oral you make me do tonight.

Kelly stopped and stared at me. "Make you? That's a very interesting choice of words."

I nodded.

"Is that the way you want it?"

I took a deep breath and quietly answered, "Yes Ms. Mason, that's exactly the way I want it."

Kelly smiled. There was a malicious glint in her eyes. "Dicklet, I would be very happy to fulfill with that particular desire."

I took a deep breath as a surge of excitement rushed through my loins.

Noticing my excited reaction, Kelly grabbed my hand and pulled me the rest of the way into the bedroom. As she led me towards our king sized bed, she said; "I wonder if you can read and lick my ass at the same time."

I chuckled. "I think I might get tongue tied."

Kelly playfully rolled her eyes. "I think I'll ignore that last comment." Then she smiled at me and in a much more serious tone of voice said, "I did a strip tease for Jason tonight. Would you like me to do one for you too?"

Shaking my head, I answered; "I'd love that, but I really don't think it would be appropriate for you to dance for your slave. Why don't I undress you instead."

Kelly took a deep breath. "Timmy, you just made my pussy tingle."

"A tingling pussy sounds like fun, let's get these clothes off of you."

When Kelly left for work that afternoon she'd been wearing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. Now she was wearing a very expensive looking dark gray business suit. I remembered her telling me that the Calvert Hotel was willing to disregard any suspicions they might have about the activities that went on inside the suites that JTandR leased from them, but in return they expected the hostesses to maintain an appropriate level of decorum in both behavior and attire. Kelly, Tonya, Keisha and Mandy were not permitted to parade around the hotel dressed and acting like hookers.

As I slipped Kelly's jacket off of her shoulders, I said; "This is a beautiful suit."

"Thank you, I have four of them. They're hand tailored. Martin had me fitted for them while we were on a trip to New York last January. Tonya, Keisha and Mandy all have them too."

I turned to hang Kelly's suit jacket in her closet. When I turned around again she was unbuttoning the red silk blouse she was wearing. My pulse quickened. As I've mentioned before my wife is a large breasted woman. Seeing her open her blouse and expose her red brassiere and ample cleavage took my breath away.

Kelly smiled at my reaction and then she lasciviously licked her lips. For a moment I thought she was going to slowly strip off her blouse and brassiere for me, but she didn't. When I let her know that I wanted to play our domination game I'd aroused her sadistic desires. Instead she she cupped her brassiere covered breasts with her hands and stared into my eyes.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers