Courting My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

She pulled a bottle of rum out from under her blouse. I could only imagine why the bartender gave her the bottle. I could see that her lipstick was slightly smeared adding to my suspicion. Marty spiked two cans of coke with a generous amount of rum and handed one to Blake. He climbed in the back seat with Jenny and me while Blake got in the front with Tessa and Becky. He offered the can to us.

"You guys drink? Go ahead. After all, it's Thanksgiving."

Jenny, not wanting to appear like the youngest, took the can and lifted it to her lips. I could see her make a face but she took a second swig anyway. I turned him down, but Jenny took several more swigs before we reached their apartment on the edge of town. Once inside more drinks were offered. Tessa put on some music and began to move with slow sexual gyrations.

"Come on Blake, dance with me."

She backed into him rubbing her ass against his crotch. She didn't try to stop him when his two hands slid up and cupped her tits through her blouse. She hooked her hand around the back of his head and pulled his mouth to hers. Their tongues flicked at each other as their bodies continued to gyrate to the music.

"Come on Marty. Join us."

He stepped up in front of her. Tessa threw her arms around his waist and mashed her lips against his. Her hands slid down to the cheeks of his ass and pulled his cock tightly against her pussy. She spun around so her ass was now grinding against Marty's cock while she kissed Blake. She finally pulled away from both of them.

"Um look... Blake, Marty and I are going to go back to his room for a little while. You guys stay here and continue to party. We won't be long."

Tessa was living up to the reputation. They disappeared into one of the back bedrooms. Jenny, who was feeling no pain, was dancing by herself oblivious to what Tessa was about to do. It was a little awkward with the three of us, particularly because Becky already knew what we had done. Becky was leaning against the counter nursing a drink in the kitchen. I walked over to her.

"So Tessa is going to play checkers in the back room with Marty and Blake and we're not even invited. Some party."

"You shaa be asham of yourshelf. I shaw what you were doing wish Jenny... what she wash doing tah you."

Becky drained the rest of her drink and poured another. She was completely shitfaced. I was pretty sure by the way she acted that Becky was innocent when it came to sex, and that what bothered her the most was that her younger sister had done something she had never done. I grabbed her head and mashed my lips to hers shoving my tongue into her mouth. She pushed me away.

"Wha... wha do you thing you're doing."

I stepped in front of her and pressed my body against hers. I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her lips to mine once again. She struggled at first but slowly the resistance faded. Our tongues mingled. I shoved my hand down the front of her pants and into her panties. My middle finger moved through the soft curls and reached the folds of her pussy. Becky broke the kiss and looked at me but did nothing to remove my hand.

"Waa... wha are you doin? You shoodn..."

My finger rubbed across her slit until I could feel the juices begin to flow. I curled it up inside of her tight cunt. Becky closed her eyes and gasped. I kissed her neck and sucked the thin skin between my teeth. I forced a second finger into her pussy. I moved my mouth back to her lips and shoved my tongue into hers.

Becky humped my fingers and moaned between kisses. I rubbed my thumb across her clit as I moved my two fingers in and out of her cunt. She dug her fingers into my back and threw her head back. Her breathing became erratic. Suddenly her body stiffened. She gasped. Her body thrashed and jerked. Cunt juice poured all over my fingers. I unsnapped Becky's pants and pulled them off while she was catching her breath. I sat her on the kitchen counter, lifted her legs, spread them and buried my face in her pussy.

"Whaa... Wha are you... ooooohhhhhh... oh god..."

I shoved my tongue in her pussy, clamped my mouth over her swollen plum and sucked the nectar from her cunt while licking and slurping on her juicy slit. Her moans became even more intense. I felt something playing with my cock and looked down. Jenny was on her knees rubbing my bulging cock. She pulled down my zipper, pulled out my throbbing meat and sucked it into her mouth.

I pushed two fingers into Becky's cunt and rammed them in and out. At the same time I flicked my tongue rapidly across her clit. She grabbed my head and bucked up against my mouth. This time she screamed. Sweet cum from her pussy dribbled onto my tongue. When she finally collapsed back onto the counter I pulled Jenny up from the floor and kissed her hard on the mouth, sharing taste of her sister's cum.

Becky opened her eyes and saw me kissing Jenny. She slid off the counter and stood next to us. I broke away from Jenny and kissed Becky, and then Jenny again and then Becky. We were so close sharing kisses that it was easy for me to guide Jenny's lips to Becky's. They were drunk and thought nothing of kissing each other. I guided Jenny's hand to her sister's pussy. They continued to kiss while Jenny rubbed Becky's cunt.

I stepped behind Jenny and pulled off her panties. I slid my cock up the crack of her ass and slowly fucked her crevice. My hands pushed under her blouse and pinched her two swollen nipples. Then I slid my cock between her legs and rubbed it across the lips of her pussy and clit. Jenny broke the kiss with her sister and looked back at me.

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"No Jenny. I'm just going to rub it and put it in a little. Don't worry."

When I could feel her juices flowing I wedged the swollen head of my cock between her pussy lips rubbing it across her clit and pressing it into her opening. Her tight cunt stretched until most of my knob was inside. I slowly fucked it in and out being careful not to go deeper. I moved my finger to her clit and rubbed it.

"Ooohhh... oh god... I want you to put it inside... to fuck me."

My cock slid another inch into her cunt. Jenny exploded. She screamed and bucked hard against me. I shoved my cock even deeper into her cunt. Her body thrashed and jerked uncontrollably. Cunt juice splattered everywhere. I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her hard. I pulled out and pushed into her again until I bottomed out.

She was still gasping for air as I slowly fucked my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I couldn't believe that I was fucking my cousin right in front of her sister. Jenny was still breathing hard from her orgasm. She tilted her ass in the air to give me better access. I could feel my cock push even deeper into her tight cunt.

Becky was straining to see what was happening. I turned Jenny more towards the counter so Becky could watch my cock slide in and out between her little sister's ass cheeks. Becky was mesmerized. She looked up at me. There was desperation in her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips while I continued to fuck her sister. I pushed two fingers up Becky's cunt and dug them around inside her.

Jenny's second orgasm was even more violent than her first. She was shaking and screaming and hardly able to breathe. I kept pumping my cock in and out of her gushing pussy until her legs began to buckle. She fell to the floor still shaking and leaking cunt juice as she tried to regain her composure.

"Do you want to suck my cock Becky?"

Without waiting for an answer I took Becky's head in my hands and guided her mouth to my cock which was coated with her sister's cunt juice. She was bent over at the waist. The swollen knob slid between her lips. I was quite sure that this was the first cock she had ever sucked. I fed more of my meat into her mouth. Holding her head I fucked my cock in and out of her mouth hard and fast until spit was drooling from her lips and chin.

Jenny was sitting on the floor against the cabinets with her knees propped up and her arms around them. She was watching intently. I pulled my cock, dripping with spit, from Becky's mouth and fed it to her sister. Jenny quickly gobbled me deep and sucked on my meat like a pro. I shoved my cock back into Becky's mouth and fucked it hard and recklessly cramming the head into her throat until she gagged.

I went back and forth between sisters getting rougher and forcing my cock into both of their throats. Finally I grabbed Becky by the hair and pulled her up. I kissed her hard and squeezed her tits while fucking my cock in and out of her sister's mouth. I backed her up against the counter and pulled my cock from Jenny's mouth. I shoved it between her legs and rubbed it back and forth across her pussy. I could feel the soft curls of her dark brown pubes tickle my shaft.

"I'm going to fuck you now... just like I fucked Jenny."

Becky looked at me biting her lower lip. Her eyes said yes. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it across her clit and then between her pussy lips. I found her opening and pushed. She was just as tight as her sister. The head of my cock disappeared into her hot cunt. I bent my legs and pushed deeper. Becky spread her thighs further apart giving me a better angle.

Becky looked down to watch. She thrust her hips out to see better. I felt my cock sink another inch into her fuck hole. I pulled out and pushed back in going even deeper. She put her hands on my shoulders for support and watched my cock inch its way into her body until it was buried. I held it deep in her cunt and rotated it around inside her. She gasped but did not move.

I reached down and grabbed her naked ass cheeks pulling her cunt even tighter onto my hard meat. I pulled out until only the tip was still between her pussy lips and then shoved it all back up her cunt. Becky's eyes were riveted to my cock fucking her pussy. I looked down and could see her pussy lips wrapped tightly around my shaft each time I pulled out and her pink clit peeking up through a mass of soft brown curls.

"Turn around. I'm going to fuck you from behind."

When I pulled out Jenny gobbled my cock into her mouth and sucked her sister's juices from the shaft. Then she helped guide me between the two perfectly rounded spheres of Becky's ass and watched my glistening cock disappear into Becky's cunt. Becky put her hands on the counter and dropped her head below the surface so she could watch my cock slide in and out into her pussy. Jenny stood up and we kissed while I fucked her sister.

"Do you want me to fuck you again, Jenny?"

She nodded her head. I had her bend over the counter and stick out her ass right next to her sister. Becky was moaning softly when I pulled out and stepped behind Jenny. Her cunt was still tight and it took me a few seconds to get it back inside. When I did she became almost instantly orgasmic moaning and screaming while I fucked her.

I moved back to Becky only this time I pounded her pussy and fucked her hard. I pinched her nipple and rubbed her clit. She stayed on the edge of orgasm as I pounded her and pinched harder on her nipple. Her breathing was hard and erratic.

"oh... oh ... oh... yes... yes... oh god... yes... oh no... I can't... oooooohhhhh... ooooohhhhhh... aaaaaeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii..."

Her body stiffened and bucked violently. Pussy juice dripped from my balls and streamed down her thighs. I continued to hammer her and she continued to cum. When I pulled out she collapsed forward onto the counter. Her legs were shaking. I moved behind Jenny and slammed my cock up her cunt. Her screams picked up where they had left off. She didn't need much stimulation before she was out of control.

I was ready to cum. Neither sister objected when I asked them to kneel on the floor and suck my cock. They worked as a team with their lips and tongues and fingers kissing both my cock and each other. It had been almost an hour since I had last cum and I knew my balls were full. I grabbed my cock and aimed it at Becky's face. Hot cream splashed across her nose and cheek. More splashed onto her lips and into her mouth.

I moved my cock towards Jenny's face. Cum splattered her forehead and landed in her hair. I shoved my cock between her lips and filled her mouth with several more spurts of hot cream. I moved back to Becky and drained the rest between her lips. The two sisters kissed like lovers and shared the fruits of my passion.

"Well if I knew you guys were going to be doing this I would have asked you to join us. And you should be ashamed of yourself Jim... fucking your cousin and her sister. What is this world coming to anyway?"

Tessa said this with a twinkle in her eye as she loaded two fingers full of cum from Becky's face and licked them clean.

"And such a tasty cousin at that."

She dropped to her knees pressing my scrotum and squeezing my shaft until another drop of cum fell onto her tongue. Then she sucked me between her lips teasing me with her tongue until I grew back to full hardness. She finally popped me out of her mouth.

"I'd love to know what this feels like in my pussy, but that's going to have to wait. We need to get home soon or someone might think we skipped the movies. Say goodbye to Blake and Marty. Hope you boys enjoyed yourselves. I know I did."

Both Jenny and Becky fell asleep in the back seat from all the alcohol... passed out was actually a better description. I sat in the front with Tessa.

"You're a bad boy, Jim. You're just lucky I'm a bad girl or you would be in big trouble. But you already know that, don't you. I'll bet my little pervert brother has been showing you pictures he made of me fucking my friends. He thought he was being so sneaky. He doesn't know it turns me on even more."

While she was speaking she reached over and rubbed my cock through my pants, squeezing it until it grew hard.

"I'll bet you've never fucked a girl in the ass, have you? Well tonight is your lucky night, cousin. I just love a nice cock up the ass."

She pulled onto a dirt road and shut off the engine and lights. Seconds later she had my cock out of my pants and her lips wrapped around the hard shaft. It was unlike any blowjob I could have imagined. She took me all the way down her throat and fucked me using her tongue and lips and throat to massage and put just the right pressure on every sensitive nerve ending in my cock.

After a few minutes I was about to explode but she knew how to keep me on the edge and would back off just at the right moment. Several times she squeezed the base of my cock to keep me from cumming and teased the sensitive tip of my cock with her lips and tongue. She finally sat up, straddled my legs while facing the front of the car, reached between her thighs and guided my cock to the juicy folds of her cunt.

"I want you to fuck me and get your cock nice and juicy before you put it in my ass."

I didn't fuck her... she fucked me. She moved her ass in circles and back and forth swirling my cock around inside her and squeezing it with her cunt. She yanked down her top and put my hands on her tits ordering me to squeeze them hard and pinch her nipples. Her own fingers rubbed her clit while she fucked me. Filth spewed from her mouth.

"God I love your cock... oh shit... fuck me... fuck me like a whore... yes... right there... that's it... shove your cock up my cunt... oh fuck... make me cum... oooohhhhh... oh shit... fuck... aaaaahhhh..."

She worked hard. I tugged on her nipples and did my best to keep up with her gyrations against my cock. I could tell her orgasm was approaching by her erratic breathing. I slammed my cock up into her hot cunt hard as she continued to grind against me. Her fingers moved faster and faster on her clit.

"Oooohhh... oh fuck... oh god... here it cum... UUUUNNNNGGGHHHHH... UUUUUHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAHHHHHHHH..."

The whole car was shaking. Cunt juice dribbled down my balls. Her screams pierced the air momentarily waking Jenny and Becky from their deep slumber. She lifted off my cock and rubbed her pussy to a secondary orgasm. More juices dripped onto my throbbing meat. Tessa recovered quickly and guided the knob of my shaft to her tight sphincter.

"And now for the best part. You are going to fuck me in the ass. Just relax and let me do the work."

Holding my cock tight in her hand she pressed down against me. At first nothing happened. She rotated her ass a little and continued to press. Suddenly I could feel her open. The head of my cock pushed through the tight orifice until it was inside.

"Mmmmmmmmm... oh that's so good."

The ring of her asshole continued to slowly slide down the length of my cock. Occasionally she would stop, lift up and push back down until it went even deeper. She let go of my cock and spread her ass cheeks, sitting back on me until my hard meat was completely buried in her dark chamber.

"Get ready for the ride of your life big boy. I want you to squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples just like before only this time don't be so gentle. Treat me like the cock loving slut whore that I am."

She worked her ass up and down my cock squeezing and riding it hard and recklessly. I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples more aggressively but apparently it wasn't enough because she kept screaming "HARDER GODDAMMIT" again and again. She crammed three fingers up her cunt and rammed them in and out like a woman possessed by a sex starved demon.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I pinched down as hard on her nipples as I could, slammed my cock deep into her ass and grunted. A stream of hot cum poured into her bowels. Her orgasm hit seconds later. I sprayed several more jets of thick cream into her body while she thrashed and bucked and screamed.

After catching our breaths Tessa climbed off me and sucked my cock into her mouth to clean off the remaining cum. I thought it was gross after being up her ass, but I didn't say anything. She sat up, pulled her panties on and climbed into the driver's seat.

"Don't worry... it's not like you think. I always clean myself before I go out. It's a good thing too. Yours was the third cock up my ass tonight."

We were late getting back. The grown-ups were all in bed saving us from an the elaborate explanation we had invented about how we made a wrong turn and ended up having to stop at a gas station for directions. Jill and Brad wandered out from the back room trying to pretend like nothing had been happening but I knew better. I caught her eye and nodded towards the kitchen. She followed me. We stepped into the pantry.

"Tell me what happened with you and Brad. I want all the details."

"Are you sure? You might not like it."

"Don't worry... I'll like it. And then I'll tell you about my night which was incredible, but you have to go first."

"Well... okay. When we were on the walk Brad and I fell back and were talking about all kinds of things when he said to me that I was really hot looking and that I must have boys drooling all over me at school. That led to a discussion about sex and he got me to say all the things I had done with you only he didn't know it was with you. Then he said his cock was hard just thinking about me doing those things and he asked me if it made my pussy wet and I said yes it did and then he asked if he could finger me. I was really horny by then and I said okay. We were already behind everyone else by quite a bit and they didn't even notice when we stepped behind a tree. Brad immediately squeezed my tits with one hand and put the other under my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my panties. Moment later two fingers were inside me pumping in and out of my pussy really fast. Well you know me. I was gasping and moaning and humping my pussy against his fingers until I came real hard. My head was still spinning when I felt something big push into my pussy and I realized he had pulled out his cock and was fucking me against the tree. I had another orgasm but someone came by before he finished so when we got back we went into the laundry room where I sucked his cock until he shot this huge load of cum into my mouth. Brad said he wanted to fuck me some more so when you left that's what we did. He ate my pussy and then he fucked me again only this time I rode his cock until he shot cum up my pussy. I sucked his cock clean and kept sucking him until he was hard and then he came in my mouth. We watched TV for a while and then fucked again only this time it went on and on and on and we kept changing positions. I had so many orgasms I lost count. He finally filled my pussy with more cum and that was just before you got home. I can still feel it dripping into my panties."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers