Courting My Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,982 Followers

Jill was slumped down in the bathtub. Her robe was crumpled on the floor. I stepped in and locked the door. Jill pretended not to see me at first so I just stood there. She was hiding her tits with her arms. I could barely make out the dark curls covering her pussy through the churning water. She turned it off and finally looked over at me putting her elbows on the side of the tub but still hiding her tits.

"You shouldn't be in here."

"I know. Do you want me to leave?" I asked.

"I don't know," Jill replied looking down at the floor. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to stay," I said, "But I'll leave if you want me to."

"Did you lock the door?" Jill asked.

I nodded. Jill sat up in the tub and exposing her small but firm tits and swollen nipples while looking at me with those innocent eyes. They wandered down and stared at the bulge pressing against the front of my jeans. I moved closer. Jill tentatively reached out with her hand. Looking up at me she brushed her fingers across my growing hardness.

"Can I see it?" Jill asked in a whisper.

I quickly unbuckled my jeans and pushed them down with my briefs until my cock was waving in the air only inches in front of Jill's face. She traced her fingers along my hardness and then over the swollen knob at the tip, finally wrapping her hand around my throbbing shaft. She slowly stroked me and continued to stare at my cock like a kid in a candy store. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes. I knew what she wanted.

"You can put it in your mouth if you want to."

She did. First she gently kissed the tip with her lips. Next she put out her tongue and licked me, tracing the contours of my crown with the tip. Finally she let the head of my cock slide between her lips and push into her mouth. I could feel her tongue exploring all of the ridges and veins of my throbbing meat. She took me deeper until it was pushing against her throat.

It was obvious to me that Jill loved sucking my cock. She kept trying different things with her lips and tongue until I was seeing stars and moaning like a sick dog. I wasn't going to last very long. Jill wrapped a hand around my shaft and stroked me while she bobbed her head up and down over my knob. She finally pulled her drooling lips from my cock and looked up at me.

"Do you want to shoot in my mouth?" Jill asked in all innocence. "I wouldn't mind."

That was the last straw. I shoved my cock between her lips, put my hands on her head and fucked it into her mouth. Seconds later the first jet of cum exploded off her upper palette. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft with her eyes looking up at me. A second, third and fourth blast filled her mouth until it was leaking from the corners. I thought I was never going to stop shooting.

Jill continued to suck on my cock long after the last drops of cum were drained from the tip. I stayed hard inside her mouth and enjoyed the pleasurable sensations against my spent but sensitive member. She finally pulled me out. Cum poured from her lips and streamed down her chin onto her tits. Apparently she wasn't ready to swallow.

"How long does it stay hard? Will you shoot more stuff if I keep doing this?"

I explained that it might take a little while before I could "shoot more stuff" but that it would stay hard as long as she made me feel good. She smiled and went back to sucking it and experimenting with her lips and tongue. What I didn't realize was how quickly cum could be regenerated in my young body. A few minutes later I pumped her mouth full of another load.

Jill opened her mouth to show me what I had done. She swirled her tongue through the creamy mess and then closed her lips. Some of it spilled down her chin. She used her finger to push it back into her mouth. She seemed to enjoy having it in her mouth and she held it there as though she were savoring a fine brandy. She finally closed her eyes and swallowed. She opened her mouth to show me it was all gone.

"Rachael told me that guys like it when a girl swallows. It tastes a little funny but I didn't mind."

Just then there was a knock on the bathroom door. It was our dad.

"Jeff, are you in there. I can't find Jill anywhere."

We both froze, afraid we were busted. It was a good thing I locked the door. Jill kept her head about her and had the perfect answer.

"Hi dad. I'm taking a bath. I think Jeff said he was going to Randy's for a little while."

"Oh, hi Jill. When you get finished could you come downstairs? Mom needs your help with something."

"I'll be right there," she shouted before turning to me and whispering, "I guess you better go. Come by my room later. We can fool around some more."

Later that night I tip-toed down the hall and opened Jill's door. The illumination from the night light allowed me to see her lying face down with the covers kicked off. Her night gown had ridden up around her waist leaving her young and tender ass cheeks exposed. Jill appeared to be asleep.

I moved closer to get a better look. Her right leg was stretched out from the body and bent at the knee. The left leg went straight back. In the visible gap between her legs I had a perfect view of her peach which puffed out at me from just below her rounded ass cheeks. Her slit made a small crease down the middle through the sparse growth of pubes covering it.

My cock immediately got hard. I thought about waking Jill but at the moment I didn't want anything to disturb the view. I gently crawled up behind her being careful not to shake the bed. I lowered my face until it was inches from paradise. I could smell the musky scent of her cunt. I moved my face closer and pushed out my tongue. I felt the tip brush against the pink folds peeking out from her gash.

Jill moaned and shifted on the bed. She pulled her right leg up further exposing even more of her cunt to my gaze and tilted her ass upwards. I didn't know if she was awake, but it really didn't matter. I moved my mouth closer until I could feel her pubes tickle my lips. My tongue slid between her folds and lapped up the juices that were seeping down her slit.

The tip of my tongue found her clit. Jill squealed and pushed up onto her knees. Now I was sure she was awake. She thrust her pussy against my mouth. I buried my tongue in her cunt. My nose was wedged between her ass cheeks. I clamped my lips tightly around her swollen mound and slurped on her sweet nectar. Jill continued to gasp and moan as she squirmed against my thrusting tongue.

I became more aggressive and attacked her pussy like a hungry lion. Loud sucking and slurping sounds filled the air as I munched on her cunt and sucked the juices from her body. Jill's moans and gasps became louder and more desperate. She rotated her pussy and ass against my face trying to drive my tongue deeper into her virgin cunt. When I flicked my tongue across her clit she tensed and squealed.

"Oh... oh... oh god... aaaaggghhhhh..."

Juices gushed from her pussy and filled my mouth. I eagerly lapped up her secretions with my tongue. Jill jerked and bucked against my face. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. I could feel her juices running down my chin. I finally pulled my mouth from her gushing chamber. I slid up her back and wedged my throbbing cock between her ass cheeks slowly moving it back and forth through her crevice.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Jill asked turning her head to look at me over her shoulder. "I... I'm a virgin."

The truth was that I didn't know how to fuck a girl. Right now I need to get off quickly. Our lips met. I knew Jill could taste her own pussy and that thought excited me even more. I slid my cock faster and faster between her slimy ass cheeks. I was so close. I pulled away from the kiss and sat up on my knees. I squeezed her ass cheeks against my cock and continued thrusting it up between them. I felt my head spinning.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to shoot... AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH..."

A long rope of thick cum splattered across her back on onto her nightgown which was bunched up around her shoulders. Another spurt and landed on her silky skin. I grabbed my cock and pumped cum all over her ass cheeks until it was oozing down the crevice between them. When I was finally spent I fell forward onto her cum drenched back with the head of my cock wedged against her pussy and clit.

As I was catching my breath Jill slid her hand under her body. I felt her fingers curl around my still hard cock. She rubbed the swollen knob across her pussy and clit. She was moaning and squirming against me. I felt the head of my cock press against her opening. It was almost like she was inviting me to fuck her. I slowly moved my knob against her and felt her pussy open. Before I could go much deeper I felt resistance.

Jill moved my cock across her clit and then back to her opening grinding against me. Her moans and gasps became more pronounce. I could feel her legs shaking. The orgasm hit like a thunderbolt. She bit into the bed sheet to stifle a scream and bucked hard against me. At the same time I thrust forward. There was a pop and the resistance disappeared. My cock went deeper and deeper. Jill collapsed face down on the bed with my cock buried deep in her cunt.

"Are... are we fucking now?" Jill asked in a breathless voice.

"Um... I don't know. I think we have to be moving or something."

"But I'm not a virgin anymore, am I?"

I didn't know much about such things. All I knew was that the incredible pressure on my cock and the continual twitching of her pussy against it had me ready to cum but I didn't want to cum inside her for fear of getting her pregnant. Reluctantly I pulled out and squeezed my cock. My face strained trying to hold back the surge boiling in my balls. Jill rolled onto her back and looked at my throbbing cock with a string of cum drooling from the tip.

"Why did you pull out?" She asked.

I couldn't answer. I was too far gone. I loosened my grip on my cock. The surge I had been holding back released. I thrust forward and grunted.

"AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH... UUUUUNNNGGGHHHH..."

Cum erupted from the tip and splashed across her face and tits. I continued to pump my cock until her tiny body was covered in semen. Jill ran her fingers through the sticky mess lifting them to her mouth and licking them clean with her tongue. I picked up my briefs from the floor and slipped them on.

"You didn't have to pull out," Jill said. "I've been on the pill since I was 13. Mom says it's for regularity. We can try it again if you want and this time you can shoot inside me."

"I think I'm pretty well spent," I told her. "Besides, it's probably not such a good idea. Usually after the first time there is a lot of blood. At least that's what I've been told."

Jill sat up and looked between her legs to confirm what I had told her.

"Ohmygod, it's just like after my first period," she exclaimed with surprise. "I guess we can wait until tomorrow night. Then we can do it right. I may not be a virgin but I don't think I've been properly screwed."

"You mean fucked," I teased.

"Yeah... that."

I waited until 2AM the following night before I snuck into her room. Jill was waiting and threw her arms around my neck. We kissed like two desperate lovers. She dropped to her knees and pulled down my boxers. Her lips slid down my cock. It didn't take long for a day of saved up cum to explode off the roof of her mouth. My cock continued pumping hot cream between her lips until it trickled from the corner of her mouth. Jill swallowed the rest.

While I was still recovering Jill pulled off her night shirt. She sat on the side of the bed, rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up while spreading her legs. The view of her perfect plum shaped pussy was staring at me like a juicy piece of fruit. Her little clit poked out from the top of her slit.

"Now do me with your mouth. Then we can, um... fuck."

I quickly dropped to my knees and moved my face to within inches of her juicy treasure. I could smell the aroma. I put out my tongue and licked up her gash until I brushed across her clit. Jill gasped. My lips covered her swollen mound. I pushed my tongue into her steamy cunt. She bucked against my mouth and grabbed my head. I tongue fucked her while munching on her with my lips.

Her gasps became more desperate. My tongue touched her clit again. Jill thrust hard against my face and squealed. Pussy juice dribbled into my mouth. I continued to lick and suck her tiny peach sending her into more convulsions. Her fingers pulled at my hair. Her body twisted and shook. She finally pushed me away no longer able to stand the pleasure. My lips and chin were covered with cunt juice.

I stood and looked down at her hot pussy with the glistening pink folds peeking out of her gash. My cock was throbbing and ready for more action. I bent my legs and pressed the swollen knob against her slit splitting open her gash. I moved it up and down between her juicy folds. Jill wrapped her fingers around my shaft and moved the tip to her opening.

"Fuck me, Jeff," she begged.

I thrust and drove my cock deep into her cunt. Jill wrapped her arms and legs around me holding me tight as my impatient cock pounded into her again and again. Jill threw her head back and screamed. I could feel her pussy clench against my cock. Moments later I grunted. Hot cum blasted into her cunt. I slammed into her again and again filling her pussy full of so much cum that it was leaking out the sides and running down my balls.

We lay there kissing with my hard cock still buried inside her hot pussy. Her body shuddered one last time as she dug her fingers into my back. We looked into each other's eyes. I could feel her clit press against my pelvic bone. She rotated it in circles against me with my cock buried deep. Her lips were trembling. Suddenly her body stiffened. Her pussy gripped my cock and exploded.

I stayed inside her and could feel her pussy convulse and twitch against my cock. I slowly began to move fucking her in long deliberate strokes. She thrust against me trying to take me deeper. Our lips met in a hot and desperate kiss. Our tongue mingled together in a dance of passion. My cock pounded into her body faster and harder.

Jill had her heels clamped to my ass cheeks pulling me deeper and deeper. I rolled over and pulled her on top of me. She rode me hard squealing and gasping with multiple orgasms while her tits dangled in my face. I finally grunted and filled her pussy with a second load. She rolled off and sucked my dripping cock into her mouth. We fucked a third time with me on her back driving my cock deep into her pussy between her ass cheeks.

The next day we packed up the car to head to Aunt Claire's for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a tradition. Dad wanted to drive all night so he could avoid traffic. He put two sleeping bags in the back of the SUV for Jill and me so we could get some sleep. Once we were all settled I realized that there was no way mom or dad could see us in the back with the way the suitcases were wedged against the front seat.

When we were about an hour out on the highway I rolled over and noticed that Jill was on her side with her back to me. She appeared to be sleeping. From the lights of the passing cars I could see the outline her ass cheeks stretching her sweat pants less than a foot in front of my cock. Lecherous and dangerous thoughts entered my mind.

I slid forward until my cock pressed against her firm cheeks. I slid my hand around her waist and under her sweat shirt. As I suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra. My fingers inched upwards and over the swell of her breast and the hard nub of her nipple. I gently pinched it. Jill moaned and slowly stirred to life.

"You shouldn't be doing that," Jill whispered. "We'll get caught."

"Not if we're careful," I reassured her.

Jill slowly rotated her ass against my hard cock. I leaned forward and pushed my tongue into her ear. A faint moan escaped from her throat. My hand slid down across her stomach and into her sweatpants. My fingers slipped under the waistband of her panties and over the swell of her pussy. I found her clit and rubbed it in circles.

Jill turned her head far enough so we could kiss. My tongue pushed into her mouth. I slid two fingers into her steamy passage. Jill spread her thighs encouraging me to go deeper. I curled my fingers up her cunt slamming them in and out of her body. Jill tensed. Her fingers dug into my arm. Pussy juices gushed all over my hand.

After catching her breath Jill turned to face me. We tongued kissed. I squeezed her ass cheeks. She ground her pussy mound against my hard cock. She pulled away from the kiss and put her fingers to her lips telling me to be quiet. She slid down my body and freed my aroused manhood from my gym shorts. Seconds later I felt the warm wetness of her mouth engulf me.

Jill knew what turned me on and how to use her lips and tongue to drive me crazy. I grabbed her head and slowly moved my cock in and out of her mouth while she sucked and licked my swollen meat. I didn't last long. I felt my head spinning and saw flashes of white. My balls shrunk and my cock swelled. I grunted. A stream of hot cream poured into her mouth followed by a second, third and forth blast.

Jill continued to suck me long after I was drained. My cock stayed hard inside her mouth. I could see from the lights of passing cars that she had a hand in her sweats. With my cock still in her mouth and cum drooling from her lips Jill stiffened and had another orgasm. Just then dad pulled off the road and announced that it was time for a bathroom break. When he opened the back we were both sitting up and smiling.

After the short break I climbed in my sleeping bag thinking we would get some sleep now that our sexual urges had been quenched. Apparently Jill had other ideas. She slipped out of her sweats and climbed in the sleeping bag with me. She took my hand and guided it between her legs. We kissed while I rubbed her pussy. My fingers slipped under the crotch of her panties and found her clit.

Jill stifled a gasp as her body stiffened. I slipped two fingers into her pussy. She exploded in a gush of cunt juice. I continued to finger fuck her until she had a second explosion. I pulled my fingers from her cunt and moved them up to her mouth tracing her lips with my fingertips. Then I pushed them inside. She sucked on them savoring the taste of her own pussy. I pulled my fingers from her mouth and kissed her.

My cock was throbbing and in desperate need of relief. I pushed down my shorts and rubbed the swollen knob against the crotch of her panties. She tried to spread her legs but it was hard to move inside the sleeping bag. I forced my cock between her thighs and rubbed it back and forth over her juicy gash and swollen clit through her panties. Jill's sensitive pussy exploded almost immediately.

"Oh... oh god... oh god... oh... oh... uuunnggghhhhh..."

I had to put my hand over her mouth to keep my parents from hearing. Jill was shaking badly and jerked several times before she finally returned to earth. Our lips met in a wet and passionate kiss. Jill tried to move her thighs apart but we had to shift until the angle was better. My cock slipped past the crotch of her panties and sunk deep into her cunt.

I wedged my hands down inside the bag and grabbed the cheeks of her firm ass. She rolled over on top of me and spread her legs further. I pulled out and slammed into her pussy again and again and again. Once again her body tensed. She bucked hard against me. Pussy juice coated my cock and dripped down my balls. I could feel her pussy clench me in a series of orgasmic spasms.

"I'd better get these panties off... they're a real mess."

In her struggle to remove her panties we shifted positions again until her back was to me. I slid the tip of my hard cock between her cheeks. The angle was almost impossible so I pushed her onto her face and rolled on top. My cock slipped between her cheeks and quickly disappeared deep into her cunt.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,982 Followers