Courtney: The Golf Cart Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,632 Followers

That night was the most exciting of my life, as I transferred the digital shots to my computer and jerked off at Courtney’s sucking of the two men’s cocks. They weren’t the best photos in the world...I only caught the top and back of her head for the most part, but there was no doubt at what was happening in the back seat of that car. There was a whole lot of cocksucking going on.

I was sitting in the cart barn about a week later when I heard a cart stop right outside the window. It was Mr. Gamble and Mr. Mack, and they were talking about business. After a bit, though, Courtney apparently drove by.

“Hi guys,” said the girl with the talented mouth.

“Hi sweetie, you look great today,” said Mr. Gamble.

She told the guys to have fun, then added: “See you later.”

“Hope so,” said Mr. Mack.

Courtney drove off and the guys began talking about the blonde cart girl.

“She is fantastic! Can you believe she blew those guys last week?” said Mr. Gamble. “I can’t believe we talked her into it. That’s one bet I didn’t mind paying off.”

“You know it, but it sealed the deal. It was well worth the tip!” added Mr. Mack.

“Yea, I’ve heard of working your way through school, but she has a much better idea. Working your way into school.”

“She has such a talented mouth! I would have called the dean anyway, but she gave me such great incentive!” added Mr. Gamble. “And the scholarship, heck, it’s tax decutable!”

Mr. Mack laughed. “Geez, where were girls like her when I was in school. Whatever, I’m glad we’ve been able to work things out with her. And heck, it works pretty well in her behalf too.”

“Okay, let’s go play. Winner gets Courtney after the round.”

“You’re on!”

I made sure I had batteries for my camera.

JRob
JRob
1,632 Followers
12