Cousin Kate Returns

Story Info
My kissing cousin returns, but not just for a visit.
1.5k words
4.33
60.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers

You may remember Kate, my cousin. After too many years of being in love but not in touch we had a long weekend together that was dynamite. The only downside was that she had to return to her home and her husband. After her visit we stayed in close touch via emails but her home situation was growing tough. We decided to end the emails and texts for fear they might be used against her, and after that I had very little news or contact from her. It seemed that the memories of that weekend together would never be anything more than that, memories.

I was in town one winter day about 18 months after the weekend with Kate, just doing some grocery shopping and a few chores for one of the widows in town. I had just loaded the groceries in the pickup and was about to leave when my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID to see if I wanted to answer it or not, and my heart pounded when "KATE" appeared on the screen.

"Hi, Good Lookin. What's up?" Kate was short and serious in her tone, only relaying that things on her domestic front had erupted, she'd caught her husband in bed with another woman, things were ugly, and the lawyers were involved. She promised to call when she could. Wow. I knew she wasn't too happy, but this wasn't ever considered. This weighed on my mind for days.

About a month later I got another call from Kate, this one more relaxed.

"Hi. I just thought I'd bring you up to speed on the home front. Bob's going to keep the house but I'm getting all the money assets we'd built up. I'd never want to stay there anyway, him screwing that whore right in our bedroom and no telling where else in the house." As she explained it, she was set well financially, but at the time didn't know where she was going to live. Her job was an OK one, but not something to make a career of, and besides, she really didn't have too much need to work now anyway.

"Well, why don't you come stay out here in the country for a spell until you figure out what you want to do?" There. The offer was on the table. I figured she'd gracefully decline with ample gratitude for the gesture. In a way I was comfortable in my lifestyle, but in other ways I did indeed miss the company of a woman at times and the memories of our weekend together had instantly come afresh.

"I knew you'd make the offer. You're so sweet. Let me think on it, OK?" Well, that wasn't what I expected and I really didn't know which way to take it. I tried to put it out of my mind, knowing that Kate would likely settle in the city where she was more comfortable, and perhaps visit once in a while, at least until she found another man to fill her life. After all, this was the third or fourth husband she'd been through.

A week later when I'd not heard from Kate I had slipped back into my routines with little thought of her prospects. As I was driving into town I met a car heading in the direction of my place that I didn't recognize, a new model sports job that no one around here would ever buy, and that sucker was headed towards me a warp speed. When the nose of the car dived down I knew the driver had gotten on the brakes hard, and by the time we met the sports job came to a halt. By golly, it was Kate.

"Where'd you get that thing?"

"Spoils of the victor, I'd say. Besides, I always wanted one of these. Where you headed?" Thirty minutes later we were back at my place unloading Kate's car and carrying her clothes and a few things into my place. As I was carrying the last of her things in and passed the bathroom I glanced in to see Kate sitting on the toilet, pants and panties down to her ankles, taking a leak just as calmly as if she were the only person around. I stopped and stared a moment, caught her attention, and she simply said, "What? I had to pee." So much for formality.

Kate went into town with me and told me all about her dealings and settlement, and how quickly it had all gone down. Apparently her lawyer had been able to gather tons of stuff on her ex, had him over a barrel so to speak, and things went pretty much the way Kate dictated. She kept her distance in town, friendly but not all up against me. I kind of figured by that point that the honeymoon was over between us, that the "new" had been worn off on her visit last year, and now I was more of a roommate. Still, that wasn't bad. As I drove back to the cabin I was thinking that I'd still be able to have my occasional widow women, and have something pretty around the house to look at in between. Besides, if Kate hadn't changed I knew she'd grow tired of the country life and would be on the prowl for a new man in some town.

Supper that night was full of conversation around Kate's separation and uncontested divorce, with a few family updates thrown in now and then. The update of my life didn't take long at all, about four sentences worth, I'd say. One thing about Kate, you never had to fear for a lull in the conversation, or what to do in event of one. She pretty much had always provided all the conversation and all I had to do was hang on for the ride.

As it neared bedtime I stoked up the woodstove for the night and throttled back on the air intake so the embers would last through the night. As we went to our respective bedrooms the cabin was still toasty warm and we both fell asleep with ease. Several hours later I woke up when Kate came bustling into my bedroom, pulled back the thick down comforter I have on my bed, and crawled into bed with me, cuddling up her ice cold skin next to my warm body.

"My gosh, woman, where have you been? You feel like an ice statue."

"Asshole, you didn't give me but one thin blanket on that bed and I'm freezing."

I then remembered that I hadn't dressed her bed with more than sheets and a light blanket and as the cabin chilled down during the late night I'm sure she was cold. As we laid there warming her body I realized that she was wearing only a tee shirt and panties. Her skin was smooth next to mine, her body soft and comfortable to the touch. I'm not sure if it was totally the cold or the sensation of being so close, but her nipples were hard and were pressing into my side as she was turned to me. The more my mind soaked in those thoughts and images, the more my cock responded with first a tingle then beginning to grow and stiffen.

I reached for Kate's free hand and pulled it over to my groin, laying it atop my swelling cock. Without comment Kate took grasp of my cock through my briefs and began to squeeze it and stroke it. It wasn't long before she reached down through the waistband to hold my cock and balls in her hand, gently fondling them. I turned towards her, finding her lips almost instinctively and kissed her gently about her lips and cheek. Her breathing was quickening, the hand on my cock steadily working back and forth, and a slight groan eased from her when I slid my free hand down onto her ass and held it firmly.

Our underwear was shed as I pulled atop Kate. Her legs parted to allow my hips to lower toward hers. Her pussy was soaked in silky wetness when my cock slid between the folds of her pussy, easing into her warmth. The motions quicked almost instantly, both bodies wanting the contact, the sensation, the thrusting of my hard cock within her gripping pussy. Breaths came erratic and ragged, bodies flushed with passion and heat, energies built and were thrust against the other, and within minutes the eruption of two orgasms simultaneously made the motions almost frantic. I'm not sure what noises Kate made, if any, but I do know I groaned out louder than I ever had during sex.

With both of us spent in one tremendous climax we collapsed there on the bed, me atop her limp body. I really didn't want to move, or pull my cock from within her warm pussy, but I knew I couldn't lay atop her for long without it being uncomfortable for her.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that." Kate sounded sweet, appreciative, and sincere.

"Oh, Kate. Just kiss me, please." And she did, but so gently, so sweetly, so delicately, that it was truly the perfect ending to the sex just shared. With that, no more words were spoken, eyes closed and sleep embraced us both.

FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers