Cousin Lacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,344 Followers

I carefully lay my cousin back on the blanket, supporting myself over her as our lips remained locked. Lacey breathed hotly in my mouth, and I groaned as she rubbed the head of my dick against her slick, warm pussy.

"Ohh, Markie . . . ."

"Mmmm," I responded, my head spinning. The feel of her moist heat against my penis was incredible. It would be so easy, I knew, to push inside her, to make love to my beautiful cousin the way we wanted to. On instinct, I started pressing against her slick cunt, feeling her lips part around the head of my cock.

"Not yet, baby," she whispered, nervous. "Please."

I sighed, pulled back with some difficulty. I smiled upon Lacey's glowing face. "I . . . I have a condom," I said, somewhat hopefully. My earlier apprehension about having sex had totally vanished, replaced by pure desire and love for my cousin.

Lacey smiled back, cupped my face. "Baby . . . when we do it, when you're finally inside me . . . I don't want anything in the way. Please, Markie, let's wait."

Oh, how could I argue with her? I chuckled softly, kissed her again. "Whatever you want, baby," I said.

Lacey moaned, kissing me back desperately. Suddenly, she pushed against my chest. "Lift up, baby," she whispered. Her eyes flashed with excitement. "I wanna do something."

I pushed up, straightening on my knees, my stiff penis jutting out over Lacey's taut abdomen. The sight of her spread legs, her golden bush framing plump, pink lips . . . oh, Jesus, Lacey had a beautiful pussy! Her thick little clit glistened like a pink pearl at the top of her slightly swollen slit.

Giving me an excited look, Lacey got back on her knees, kissing my lips, then my neck, then my collarbone . . . I trembled as Lacey slowly trailed kisses down my body, licking my chest, swirling her tongue around my little nipples, flicking that stiff muscle down my abdomen. My cock twitched and bobbed as her face moved closer. My sexy cousin flipped her hair back as she got on all fours, arching her back. My God did her tight little ass look incredible!

I looked down at her sexy face, leaning back on my knees as Lacey cupped my balls in her hand, her mouth poised just before the shiny wet head of my penis. She glanced up to me, her cheeks blushed with excitement.

"I-I've never done this before," she said nervously. "So, um . . . bear with me."

I smiled, my heart pounding. I petted her soft blonde hair. The feel of her warm breath on my cock was maddening. God, how many times had I fantasized about her sexy mouth on my dick? "Oh, Lacey . . . you don't have to," I said, even though I was dying to let her suck me.

Lacey grinned. "But I want to," she said, and returned her adoring gaze to my stiff penis. "I really,really want to . . . mmmm . . . ." she moaned as her mouth opened and her lips slid wetly around the head of my penis, gliding down like a warm, moist sheath. Her tongue caressed the underside of my cock, massaging it firmly and pressing it against the roof of her mouth.

I moaned, leaning back more, supporting myself with my hands on the ground behind me. I watched in erotic fascination as Lacey went down on me, sucking sensuously but firmly. Her brow furrowed as she tasted a cock for the first time, as it filled her mouth. Her cheeks drew in, wrapping my dick in an envelope of hot sucking flesh. I shuddered in pleasure.

"Oh-h,God, Lacey!" I exclaimed. "That feels so good!"

"Mm-hmm," she moaned in response, sucking back and forth. I winced slightly as I felt her teeth scrape along my shaft, but Lacey shifted, adjusting her lip-lock on my dick, and was soon plunging smoothly up and down on my rod. I felt nothing but firm, wet warmth, the insistent push-pull of her mouth. The wet sounds she made were just audible above the crickets and bull frogs.

And I wondered:Did Adam feel this good when Eve gave him the first blow job in the Garden of Eden?

Lacey's sucking became more and more urgent, her excited whimpers louder. Her body writhed and rolled, her sweet firm ass moving in tight little circles as if she was getting fucked by the Invisible Man. Her fingers curled beneath my swollen balls, tickling them, lightly squeezing. The expression on her face was one of glorious bliss as she worked as much of my cock in her mouth as she could, about half my length. Her lips glistened wetly, her mouth dripping saliva from the corners.

I luxuriated in the most incredible sensation I had ever experienced, letting Lacey bring me closer and closer to orgasm. Her moans of "mmm, mmm, mmm!" only increased my pleasure. And I was getting so close, oh, God, so fucking close . . . .

I heard the horses snorting, they way they do when startled. I looked toward them, seeing their shadowy outlines beneath the tree boughs. And for a moment, there was an unmistakably feminine figure, standing between two trees. By her height and long hair, I knew it was my sister. Then, swiftly, she melted against the trees.

My heart palpitated.Oh, shit! She caught us! Jean caught us!

Then why isn't she doing anything? Why is she just watching?

Lacey slurped her wet mouth from my cock. I looked back to her, saw the wondering expression on her face, the way her soft pink lips were shiny and wet and dripping. My cock glistened from her mouth.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

I sighed. Damn, she was so unbelievably sexy! "No, baby," I said, settling a hand behind her head. "Just a rabbit spooking the horses."

Lacey giggled. "I wanna 'spook' you," she said, then engulfed my dick once more, this time staring up at me as she sucked and pulled on my cock. Oh, God, that was so sexy, staring into her eyes, watching her incomparable mouth wrapped around my dick, sliding back and forth . . . .

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Lacey!"

My cousin murmured excitedly, sucking even harder, her body rolling and writhing as she literally fucked my dick with her mouth. My skin tingled, my body tensed, my cock felt electrified as it pulsed and pumped and sprayed inside Lacey's mouth. I cried out, tilting my head back, watched a bolt of lightning flash across the sky high above as my semen jetted between Lacey's eager lips.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she tasted my juice, and kept sucking to get it all. I thrashed, holding out against the intense sensations since they feltoh so fucking good! Lacey pulled and licked, squeezed and stroked, filling her mouth with cream. She smacked her lips, and a little sperm leaked from the corner of her mouth, trickling down to drip off her chin. She trembled, whimpering around my cock, her body shuddering, her sweet round ass shaking and bouncing up and down. The expression on her face was one of uncontrolled enjoyment.

I convulsed, my strength gone, and fell back. Lacey stayed with me, lovingly sucking my spent dick, keeping me in her mouth as I slowly softened. I shuddered with every little movement of her lips and tongue, felt her breathe out through her nose.

Finally, she sucked her mouth off my dick, letting it flop like a newborn calf to my abdomen. I looked down at her face, saw her eyes closed as she licked her lips, savoring the load of cum that swirled in her mouth. Then she swallowed her mouthful of semen and breathed out, her lips trembling. "Uhn," she emitted faintly. "Oh, God . . . ." She returned her mouth to my crotch, licking up and down my half-hard cock, mouthing and kissing my balls.

My head fell back as I panted, recovering. I blinked, staring up at the stars through the leaves and branches above us. I felt so relaxed, so satisfied . . . .

Lacey crawled up over me, planting hungry kisses on my abdomen, chest, neck, and face. She mashed her lips against mine, driving her tongue into my mouth as she settled atop me, pressing her steamy, wet pussy against my cock. Holy shit, was she always that wet?

She lifted her head, staring at my face. Her freckles seemed more pronounced, or maybe it was because of the deep blush of her cheeks. The little trickle of semen still glistened from the corner of her mouth to her chin as she smiled upon me, amber-hazel eyes glowing.

"I guess you liked that," she whispered, then giggled softly.

I laughed with euphoria, made an effort to wrap my arms around her. "Oh, baby . . . I fucking loved that," I said earnestly.

Lacey grinned, bit her little pink tongue. "Guess what?"

"What?" I asked, brushing her lovely blonde hair with my fingers.

"I came, too," she said. "Right when you started squirting. Can you believe that? I wasn't even touching myself or anything, and I got off, too!"

I gave her a surprised look. "Really?"

She nodded, still grinning. "God, that was so hot!" she exclaimed. "I mean, I couldfeel it, right before you started cumming! It got all thick and really hard in my mouth, and then . . .sploosh!" She giggled. She breathed in deeply, then out, giving me a sultry look. "I wanna do it again."

I chuckled. "Might have to wait a little while," I said.

Lacey's sexy eyes burned. "Uh-uhn," she said, then slid down my body. She lifted my soft cock, licked all around it. She stared up at my face as I watched her. "Idare you to not get hard," she whispered.

I groaned, watching my cousin's talented, eager pink tongue lapping at my cock, her lips kissing and sliding up and down the sides. Despite my recent orgasm, I was, indeed, getting hard again. Lacey squealed with glee and started sucking me again.

Oh, God, she's incredible! I thought, settling my hands on her head, turned on immensely as she bobbed up and down, sucking hungrily. Lacey, apparently, had suddenly become addicted to giving head. She sure had a natural talent for it.

And I sure as hell didn't mind letting her satisfy her hunger with me.

***

"Oh, God! Please stop! Stop!" I grunted, my cock burning in Lacey's mouth.

I heard my sexy cousin laugh softly, punctuated as she swallowed my cum yet again. She crawled up beside me, laying down with her head on my shoulder, her hand stroking my chest, her left leg draped over my thighs. She idly wiped the corners of her mouth, sucked her fingers clean.

"You okay, baby?" she asked me sweetly.

I huffed for a few moments, seeing stars. "I-I think . . . f-four times . . . is enough . . . for one night."

Lacey giggled. She pushed up and a look of compassion passed over her sweet face. "I hope I didn't hurt you," she said.

I laughed, stroked her body. "No way, baby," I said. "I just . . . well, you sucked me dry."

She laughed. "And I had a lot of fun doing it," she said.

I smiled, kissed her tenderly. My head fell back. I was all but exhausted. "God damn . . . four times . . . ."

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry," said Lacey, touching my face and giving me an apologetic look. "I just couldn't help myself."

I smiled up at her angelic face. "Hey, don't get me wrong," I said. "Long as I can keep getting it up, you can keep doing that."

"Yeah?" Lacey glanced down to my penis, and her hand cupped my balls. "So, uh—"

"I wanna eat you," I said, interrupting her.

Lacey snapped her head back, her cheeks coloring instantly. Her eyes softened with arousal, and she bit her lip. She suddenly smothered my mouth with hers, kissing me deeply, digging with her tongue. She moaned into my mouth.

"Come on, baby," I whispered, breaking the kiss. "Come up here."

Lacey giggled girlishly, and crawled up my body. I watched her soft, blonde-haired pussy as she swung her lean leg over me. Her plump vagina was swollen and wet, her clit bright pink. I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Wait," said Lacey, and moved her leg back over me. She turned around, straddling my head as she got in a sixty-nine over me. "Just in case you get hard again."

I chuckled, looked up at my cousin's beautiful, hairy blonde cunt. Her tight, firm little ass cheeks were spread apart by the way she leaned over me. A shaft of moonlight seemed to land right on her perfect ass, completely illuminating her tight, puckered pink anus and swollen, equally pink pussy lips. I slipped my arms around her slender thighs, pried her pussy open with my fingers. Damn, she was so wet! I inhaled the strong, sweet, tangy aroma of her pussy.

Lacey whimpered in anticipation as I licked her inner thighs. I felt the soft hairs of her furry lips against my cheek as I got closer and closer. I pulled her open even more, eyeing her glistening, dripping pink. I moaned in arousal.

Lacey gasped, and whimpered loudly, her body shaking as I lifted my head and sucked as much of her dewy, slick pussy flesh in my mouth as I could. Oh, God! She tasted incredible! I sucked and slurped, pulling on her lips with mine, sliding my tongue as deep in her tunnel as it could go and rubbing her tight little asshole with my nose.

"Oh, Markie!" she gasped, grabbing my cock. "Oh, baby! Mmmm . . . ." Her moans became muffled as she stuffed my dick back in her mouth, sucking almost the entire thing since I was soft.

Lacey rolled her hips, grinding her increasingly wet snatch against my mouth as I sucked and licked and tongued her. I couldn't get enough of Lacey's pussy, and felt as addicted to her flavor as she was to mine. I sought out her clit with my tongue, slashed at it with my tongue. Lacey convulsed, gasping around her mouthful of dick.

I kept it up, licking, sucking, pulling, pushing, squeezing her ass with my hands and even massaging her asshole with my fingertips. A few times, I even licked up to her anus and rimmed her a few moments. Lacey rumbled around my cock.

She got off like a firecracker after maybe a handful of minutes, her pussy twitching and spurting and gushing in my mouth. I sucked out her cum eagerly, swallowing it down. Lacey slurped her wet, dripping mouth from my dick and cried out, gasping loudly through her orgasm. And I didn't stop.

Lacey came again and again as I sucked her heavenly pussy. I loved the way she writhed and rolled and whimpered when she came, and the taste of her rich fluid inundated my senses. She was all I could taste and smell. I was so turned on by her repeated orgasms that my cock stiffened once more in her grasp.

Lacey masturbated me furiously, licking the head as she shuddered over and over with her own pleasure. My own orgasm came over me before I knew it, and I moaned into Lacey's pussy as I erupted. Lacey giggled and gasped, pressed her mouth to the head of my dick and rubbed my spurting penis all over her face. Then she took me back in her mouth, sucking me lovingly and tenderly until I was soft.

We lay still a while, with me kissing her adorable cunt, Lacey mouthing my soft cock. Finally, she rolled off me and we both sat up.

We looked at each other. Lacey had streams and rivulets of cum dripping down her face, with a thick dollop of it on her nose, her mouth smeared with the stuff. I suddenly laughed. God, she looked so hot, yet so fucking cute!

"You're all wet!" she exclaimed, touching my chin. "Did I really juice that much?"

I touched my face, realizing my cheeks and chin were slick with Lacey's fragrant cum. "Me? What about you?"

Lacey giggled. "Is it all over the place?" she asked, crossing her eyes to look at the glob of sperm on her nose. She laughed.

"I wish I had a camera," I said, watching cum drip from her chin to her gravity-defying breasts.

Lacey's eyes flashed. "We'll take pictures some other time, baby," she said. She licked her lips, then wiped her nose and sucked her fingers. "We got all summer."

I eyed the pond. "Maybe we should clean up," I said.

Lacey smiled demurely. "What time is it?"

I checked my watch. "Damn. It's after eleven. We've been out here almost three hours."

Lacey bit her lip, looked a little disappointed. "We should probably head back," she said, and pouted.

I nodded reluctantly. "Yeah."

Lacey took my hand, and we got up, stepping into the pool. The bottom was muddy and soft, but the water was relatively clean. Lacey and I washed each other's bodies and faces, then climbed back onto the blanket. We cleaned the gooey mud off our feet with the blanket, then got dressed. Leaning against each other, feeling so totally satisfied, we walked back to the horses and climbed into the saddles.

I didn't tell Lacey, but I noticed the evidence of another horse that had been tethered to a tree at the very edge of the little grove.

I wondered how long my sister had watched us.

***

I wasn't much of a smoker; I usually only lit up when with some of my buddies and we had scored a case of beer through 'Uncle Charlie.' But, after the night's activities with Lacey, I really felt like I needed one. So, with the house dark and Lacey taking a 'real' shower upstairs, I stole out on the large back porch, took out my pack, and lit a cigarette. I exhaled with satisfaction into the still night air.

"Want some company?"

I was startled by the voice, and almost dropped my smoke. I looked to see my sister, clad in little blue shorts and a black tank-top, closing the door behind her. She gave me an impish smile.

"Uh . . . sure," I said.

"Got another one?" asked Jean, stepping up to me.

I blinked, then took out a cigarette, lit it for her. My sister was tall, taller than me, even, standing almost six feet without shoes on. She had a slender, athletic build gained from years of playing high school and college basketball, and long, wavy black hair. I always figured that Jean, with her attractive face and slender body, was destined to be a model.

"You guys have a, uh, a nice ride?" she asked cagily, looking out over the prairie.

I studied her face a moment, then chuckled and pulled on my cigarette. "Cut it out, Jeanie," I said. "I know you were watching."

She blushed. "I . . . I didn't mean to," she said, glancing to me sheepishly.

"Oh, really?" I asked challengingly.

Her blush deepened. "Look, Mark," she said. "Lacey's your cousin. No matter what you feel toward each other—"

"Yeah, I know," I said. My heart sank. "I know."

Jean didn't say anything for several minutes as we smoked in silence. She slipped her arm around me.

"I love you, bro," she said at last. "You know I do. Maybe we've had our fights in the past, but I still love you."

I nodded. "I love you, too," I said. I looked to her. "And I love Lacey. I really do."

My sister gave me a sympathetic look. "I know you do," she said. She flicked her cigarette, then headed to the door. She suddenly laughed softly.

"God damn, bro," she said. "Four times?"

I chuckled. "Five, actually."

Jean rolled her eyes, but she was still smiling. "My brother, the stud," she breathed out, then headed inside.

***

Lacey and I, as always, were inseparable. We would ride into town like Old West gunfighters, tethering Ellie and Hal outside the convenience store, the arcade, the grocery mart. Everyone knew us in the small town, and no one batted an eye as my cousin and I held hands and occasionally kissed. We had always been like that. We bought each other little trinkets, such as leather wrist bands with polished steel emblems on them, a straw cowboy hat for Lacey and a spur-like keychain for me.

We both got matching T-shirts that read 'Riders Do It In The Saddle' and changed into them right there in the store. Lacey gave me a look of arousal as her breasts were so publicly bared before pulling the shirt down over them. But there was no one else in the little store except the clerk, who was immersed in the latest edition ofHot Rod magazine.

Almost every single day, Lacey and I found ways to satisfy our passions. The hills were alive with the sounds of passion as Lacey and I sucked and stroked and fingered each other to numerous orgasms. My cousin, it seemed, had become a literal addict to the taste of my semen. I had no trouble feeding her as much as she wanted, even if it was four or five times a day.

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,344 Followers